Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,970 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163954 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Detutu4luv(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
NA
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by ceira(f): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
SayrahE4@yahoo.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chinedumo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nice story.

I know this story was written to delight female fans.

Power to women!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by cherisskenzy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
kissAm soooo loving this story . Nice job.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chistar!! Ah wahz dz na suspense aqn
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wow so loving this now.but the doctor na mumu ohh,doesnt he know that recording anything of such would come back to him.if he was ready to reveal secret why is he still runnimg to south-africa.Thumbs up chistar.
akomolede.seun@yahoo.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
***FOLLOWING***
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by aprilwise(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
April_wisewealth@yahoo.com
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2013
dis is gettin tougher...i op zainab will nt fall in luv wit d lawyer...anyways,grabs popcorn nd my reading glasses
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Detutu4luv: fetugadeborah@gmail.com
ceira: SayrahE4@yahoo.com
april wise: April_wisewealth@yahoo.com
adisa204: .
akomolede.seun@yahoo.com
you all have gotten a mail. @adisa, I can see yu have accepted, cool.
chinedumo: Nice story.

I know this story was written to delight female fans.

Power to women
not exactly. But we guys can't deny women are "stronger".
cheris skenzy: kissAm soooo loving this story . Nice job.
thanks sweedy
Eni~girl:
Chistar!! Ah wahz dz na suspense aqn
lol, good suspense that wud make yu come back and ask 4 more grin
adisa204: Wow so loving this now.but the doctor na mumu ohh,doesnt he know that recording anything of such would come back to him.if he was ready to reveal secret why is he still runnimg to south-africa.Thumbs up chistar.
lol, let's watch and see, I don't think the doctor is that dumb oh
Daniel2802: ***FOLLOWING***
#Bless
Babie Ghagha: dis is gettin tougher...i op zainab will nt fall in luv wit d lawyer...anyways,grabs popcorn nd my reading glasses
lmaooo!!! Hmmmm... That's something I haven't tought about, let's see how it goes sha. grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
I think am getting it
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
EPISODE 14.

After driving for over two hours across the third mainland bridge leading to Lagos Island, Zainab finally got to her destination.

It was a brown two story building, nothing spectacular when compared to other five-ten story buildings that were around it. There wasn't a sign board around because that cost a lot of money, but the name of the building was boldly written on front wall, right above the highest window, it read: "IMMACULATE STUDIO".

Zainab as usual, sat still in her car for a while, doing nothing much but clearing her mind. The meeting with Boniface had gone quite well and they had mapped out a strategy which was going to kick off soon.

She then stepped out of the car and gracefully walked into th building, clad with a super hot "kneel length" red gown. A carpenter who was cutting a piece of wood nearly cut his hand while staring at her, but that's another story.

Judging from the way she walked past the receptionist and took the left staircase, with people greeting her from left and right, she was obviously a regular face.

She climbed up to the top floor where the main studio was and immediately spotted him, E.A.

He looked quite simple wearing a pair of black jeans, red top and a jacket. He was busy, talking with one of the cameramen, probably passing some instructions to him. Zainab walked up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder since he was backing her. He turned and a smiled formed on his face.

"Hey! You here?" He asked rhetorically. Zainab smiled back and nodded in response.
"Err.. That's good to know, I didn't expect you this early though, shooting starts by 6PM, and the time is just..." He looked at his wristwatch and wanted to complete his statement but Zainab beat him to it, "...5PM, yea, I know. I just wanted to somehow make up for no being around yesterday," she replied.

"Make up? Inviting 3face and P-cube to the show is more than enough. Hope they are still coming by the way?"

"Yea, sure, they would be here before 6PM, I told them shooting starts 5:30PM"

"Ahh.. You sneaky liar.. Its all good sha," E.A replied, his smile was now more visible, he was excited and he wasn't shy to show it.

"Okay, that aside, I can't stare at you for one hour, what can I help with, I can see the stage hasn't be set. I know one or two things about stage designing, mind if I go ahead?" Zainab asked with a grin.

E.A bursted out in a long annoying laughter, "Wait oh! You want to get sweaty before the show? I don't think so... You need to be working on looking more beautiful and not moving chairs around, I pay people to do that"

"So I get to sit down on a chair and be made up while you do all the work, in case you have forgotten, we both host the show. Won't you look all sweaty too?"

"Oh, no no.. Today edition is a special one, we already have two male celebrities coming over, me being there wouldn't be a nice scene, I think it should just be you and them. I trust you can handle it, ask Tola for you script..." E.A replied with a tone of finality and turned back to the camera man.

"Hey! That is not a problem, I don't even need a script to ask questions. I want to do something more manly," she replied, but E.A ignored her.

Zainab just sighed and walked away, she wanted to design the stage and "the stage she was going to design."

After a fairly hectic day at work, John finally slammed the door of his office and locked it. He looked at his secretary sitting at a table just outside the office and told her he was going home, she just smiled at him.

They had been working together for two years and she had grown to like her boss for reasons she couldn't explain, let just say John is a lovable guy. Although she was very professional with her work and never for once expressed her personal feelings directly to John, she hoped and prayed he would one day notice her "that way".

John walked out and drove straight home.

He got home and met Samuel in the sitting room watching a p0rn movie with a bowl of cereals in his hand.

Since Samuel left the army, he hadn't really tried to work, he lived in John's house, ate from John's pot and literally lived off John. John on the other hand was grateful he had someone to live with, he was getting bored of living all alone in the big house, and had no time for girls, so they both somehow complemented each other.

"Please tell me that not what you have been doing all day?" John asked Samuel as he walked into the house.

"What exactly do you mean?" Samuel asked, he could sense John was about to start with teasing him so he pulled up his defences.

"Wanking yourself," John replied and walked past the sitting room to the kitchen, he took extra care to make sure he didn't look at the TV again.

"Yea, whatever. When last I checked, I wasn't the one who bought to p0rno..." Samuel replied.

John was about to say,"So what's you poi...." When he got to the kitchen and suddenly paused to screamed, "Samuel!!!!"

Samuel was startled, he paused the movie and ran to the John. "What is it?" He asked.

"Samuel, what did you do to my kitchen?

The kitchen was turned upside down, the sink was filled with dirty plates, the floor had both garri and uncooked beans littered all over the floor, the table was stained with stew and ground egusi, with grains of cooked rice, it was a total mess.

"What wrong with it? The cook didn't come today so I was trying to cook something, and I did. Check the pots and you would see," Samuel was feeling really proud with himself.

"Samuel, you and I know you've never touched a stove before," John replied sympathetically, he was trying not to show his anger.

Samuel was offended, "hey! What do you mean by that, you know, they don't only teach us how to kill people in the army? Just try out the rice and stew I cooked".

"If you cooked rice and stew why were you eating cereals then?" John asked.

Samuel became speechless, he had actually cooked trash. He forgot to put salt in the rice which made it tasteless and had put too much salt in the stew which made it inedible, he knew this and so settled for the cereals.

"But wait a minute, if you cooked just rice and stew, why the hell is there garri and egusi all over the place?" John asked, then he had a rethink, "on second thoughts, don't answer that, I don't think I want to hear your reply"

"Okay, if you say say." Samuel replied and went back to his p0rn grinning sheepishly.

John went to the shelf and brought out the cornflakes pack, he fixed something to eat and then went to join Samuel in the sitting room.

He snatched the remote and changed the station to MTV base, "am not watching such rubbish with you," he said.

"Like I said before, am not the one that bought it"

"Whatever"

They had watched a couple of musical videos in silence when Samuel suddenly broke the silence.

"What about those chicks we helped out yesterday? Have you called any of them to check how they doing? You know your life is so boring and you need a female in it?" Samuel asked in a mocking tone.

"Hmmm, that's true..."John said and Samuel gave him a mischievous smile, he got the meaning and then explained, "Oh.. Not that my life is boring but I need to call them, hope you didn't zap all the airtime I recharged in the land line?"

"I don't know, go and check" Samuel replied, John could sense something fishy about his reply, he dropped his cereal and picked up the land line that was on a stool beside the couch. He checked the balance and say "#0.40".

"Oh my gosh! Samuel!!!" John exclaimed.

"What?" Samuel replied, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I recharged this phone with over #5000 worth of airtime, what happened to it?"

"I dunno, I guess GNP has stolen the money! They always do that" Samuel replied, John knew he was just lying, and started one of his boring lectures.

"Samuel! You know you've got to get your sh1t together right? A lot of things aren't normal with you anymore, imagine, the other day I went to your room, I saw three socks in your shoes, if it was two or four or even six, I would have understood, but three? How did that even happen? You don't seem to give a fcck about..."

"Would you just make the call and shut the f up!" Samuel intercepted and for no particular reason, the both started laughing. The way they understood their selves was amazing.

"Okay.. If you say so, which one exactly should I call?" John asked after they were done laughing.

"Errr... You have only one of them number na, the slim one..."

"Zainab?"

"Yea.. That's the name! I don't even like the fat one and its a good thing we don't have her number"

"Actually, I have the both of them number, Jummy gave me her number"

"I thought you didn't memorise it?" Samuel had been eavesdropping.

"Well, I did... I just had to play dumb a little na, didn't you see how important she felt?"

"Evil boy! Sha hope you aren't going to call her oh, she is too fat..." Samuel replied and made an annoying sound with his mouth.

John picked up his personal phone and dialled Jummy's number then waited for it to connect.

"Who are you calling?" Samuel asked.

"Don't worry, I'll put the call on loud speaker." John replied.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
hehehe....nyc 1 bro....
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Firstly,i should have dropped dis comment on ur blog when i got the email alert of u uploading it dere by 3pm or there about but after reading it, i had issues with commenting so work on that.
I like d fact dat u post it on ur blog first and i get an alert, that's more professional.

*this is another long boring speech from ur number1 fan but read it smiley*

Ur stories have made me have a keen interest in literature and i plan on writing a story soon so i googled some writing tips and they kept on emphasising on building of characters and i went through MCLS and School life recently and i noticed something about u chistar, its either you read a lot of books and study them or you just take to correction.
Here in "babe in total control", which i think is ur 4th online story, your typos have drastically reduced, ur updates are more organised now and the story line seems to be improving. I have a feeling this story is going to be a long and interesting one because so far, i haven't seen any reason to call zainab a "Babe In Total Control",i don't want to be a spoiler but I believe this whole Richard thing is just your way of letting us into Zainab's background and it cool becos that's exactly what they said concerning build of characters.

Anyway, Cool update, at least i can boldly say i know more about John and Samuel, plus I know about Jummy work place, although the suspense is killing me (i want to know if her boss wud sack her).

**still following** n by the way, you've got a mail.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
tinahrex: hehehe....nyc 1 bro....
thanks bro.
Mz_Chistar:
I like d fact dat u post it on ur blog first and i get an alert, that's more professional.
lol, glad yu like it, its just a way I hope u guys wud at least check out the blog.

Mz_Chistar: I have a feeling this story is going to be a long and interesting one because so far, i haven't seen any reason to call zainab a "Babe In Total Control",i don't want to be a spoiler but I believe this whole Richard thing is just your way of letting us into Zainab's background and it cool becos that's exactly what they said concerning build of characters.
you are quite right and still kinda wrong, I wouldn't want to spoil the whole fun by telling you what I have in stock so just stick along.

Mz_Chistar: **still following** n by the way, you've got a mail.
seen and replied.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Gettinq mre interestinq
#TeamJummy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by olasha1(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Nice story keep it up..more ink to ur pen,more strnght to ur fnger $ more P*n*nny frm Mz chistar to u..giv me ur FBk contact mine shynaraph@gmail.com/2687847e
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Eni~girl:
Gettinq mre interestinq
#TeamJummy
grin #TeamBIT(H
olasha1: Nice story keep it up..more ink to ur pen,more strnght to ur fnger $ more P*n*nny frm Mz chistar to u..giv me ur FBk contact mine shynaraph@gmail.com/2687847e
sadly, m not on FB, u can ff me on twitter @OfficialChistar, and I've sent a follower request with your email to my blog. Thanks.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chuksemi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chistar, good work. Whats happening to Richard? Hope you haven't planned to kill the dude.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chuksemi: Chistar, good work. Whats happening to Richard? Hope you haven't planned to kill the dude.

NICE QUESTION!!! I just hope Chistar has not planned to eliminate him. Imagine Zainab, Jummy, Dr. Daniel, John, Samuel, Boniface all against one person. By the way, Doesn't Richard have any friend?!. . .

I know Richard is a nice guy, he never intended to cause harm to Zainab hadn't he caught her sleeping with MyNamesake. Anyways, i'm optimistic he wins the divorce case filled against him.

#TeamRichard
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Update please naaaaa
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chuksemi: Chistar, good work. Whats happening to Richard? Hope you haven't planned to kill the dude.
thanks, I guess u have just got to watch and see..
@clemzy- I see you bro.
Harmony-emerald:
Update please naaaaa
err... Sorry guys 4 not updating since, had a hectic day and was busy all through, I'm just getting home and don't worry, I'll still update tonight wiether the devil likes it or not grin.
Thanks 4 ya support.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
U've got my back and shoulder bro ride on
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Daniel2802(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
U 7 much.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Choi! Xo u neva update nd i quickli qo subscribe xo ah no qo miss sha.
Sha kum nd update asap.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
EPISODE 15.

"3... 2... 1... Action!!!" E.A yelled from behind the camera. The guests - P-cube and 3Face had arrived and were already sitted on the stage with Zainab, ready to roll.

"Good evening! You are welcome to another brand new exciting episode of your favourite relationship talk show - single and married, and am your host, Zainab Anderson," Zainab started talking, having the camera focused on only her, she indeed look more beautiful on camera than in person. "Today's episode is special one so we have decided to go the extra mile by inviting two of the biggest names in the music industry as we know it today." She paused for a bit and let the right wing camera to be activated, "at my right hand side, we have the "African Princess" coroner and multi award winning singer, 3face!"

3face was clad in the simplest way, wear a casual blue jeans and black V neck top, he had a modest personality, little wonder why the whole Nigeria loved him.

He noticed the camera was now on him so he smiled and said, "gracias, thank you very much! Na 3 baba they here so! Life and direct, nothing they happen!"

Zainab took another pause and the left view camera was activated, "and on my left, we have the most cute twins in the industry, they've over a hundred hit tracks and awards to their name and have been around for a very long time, I present to you, P-cube!"

P-cube on the other hand, as stated earlier is a duo, or group made of two brothers. They were clad in clothing that seemed to look like what people from other planet wore, it had pieces of metals here and there, and was totally black, - who wears clothes with so much metal on it, na armour?... "Derenle" would have be proud of them if he saw them.

The camera was on them so they replied, "Hey hey hey! My name is Prosper ... And my name is Philip... And together we are Ppppp-cube! Somebody say personally!" They both replied in a simultaneous manner, they obviously practised their introduction before coming to the show.

"Now that we know our guests better, let's go for a short commercial break, don't go nowhere," Zainab said and from no where... "3.. 2... 1 ... And.. Cut!!! We have four minutes top" E.A yelled.

Suddenly, the stage was crowed with the make-artists, script writers and of course, E.A. While the make-up artists was busy combing 3face moustache and powdering Prosper of P-cube face simultaneously, the script writers where instructing Zainab on the next line of questioning, E.A just stood on a spot staring, he was anxious, this was the first time he was having celebrities on his show and he wanted it to go well at all cost.

E.A glanced at his wristwatch and saw the time was almost up, "Okay, that it, we roll in 5.. 4..3..." Everybody ran out of the stage and went behind the camera, waiting for the next commercial break. "2..1.. Action!!"

"Welcome back. So on today episode, I'm going to be interviewing our guests on s3x, love and relationships. So my my first goes to you..." She turned to 3face, "Okay, go ahead" 3face replied.
"The question is this, is s3x a top priority in relationships?"

3face looked surprised, he didn't expect such direct question to be thrown at him, as a popular celebrity, he was not just known for his music but also impregnating over five different girls, he was a record holder of some sort.
"Hmmm, this one is hard oh," he exclaimed, and everyone in the studio chuckled. "Well, from the way I view it, s3x no be compulsory something for relationship. What really matters is love and s3x is just a bonus, shey you they feel me?" He asked Zainab and she nodded sheepishly even though she had no idea what he was talking about.

"Okay, thank you 3face for that insightful response"

"Don't mention, nothing they happen," the way he somehow infused "nothing they happen" to his sentences was amazing.

"So over to you guys P-cube, this isn't part of the question, but if I may ask, why is there a "cube" in your name when you just two in number, wouldn't "square" have been a better name?" Zainab asked, she had been longing to ask that question.

Prosper, who was obviously the talkative replied, "well, we are actually triplets, we have a sister, and when we started doing music, she sang with us, but quitted somewhere along the line, since P-cube was already a brand name, we decided to use it like that"

"Okay okay, I get it. Anyway, this question is directed to Philip"

Philip cleared his throat and smiled to the camera.

"Philip, you have voted the hottest male celebrity last year and this year consecutively, and as expected, there would be more ladies crawling for your attention, how do you manage this, considering the fact that you have a girlfriend?"

Philip cleared his throat and chuckled shyly, Zainab chuckled too, "well, firstly its actually "fiancee", we got engaged last week. And concerning your question, I don't mean to sound arrogant but the ladies have always been there na, its not a new thing, the only thing that matters is that I know what I want and I'm focused. By the way, you were voted the sexiest female celebrity too, weren't you?" He asked grinning, Zainab could sense where he was heading to and knew she had to reply smartly.

"Err.. I think so.. Anyway, thanks for your response. Now over to you Prosper..." She quickly changed the topic. Prosper adjusted on his seat, it was getting hotter.

"So prosper, there were some rumours about you releasing a s3xtape, how true is that?" Zainab asked.

Prosper suddenly started laughing, no one knew why he was laughing but everyone joined him, maybe it was just a way to reduce the tension.
"I'm going to be as clear as possible. I DID NOT RELEASE ANY S3X TAPE, I've seen the tape everyone has been talking about and the person in the tape sure look like me thanks to photoshop, but that isn't me! my lawyers are working on something, the people who did this won't go free," Prosper ended with a tone of finality and Zainab didn't need to be told not to push it further.

"Okay, so back to you 3face..." She glanced at her script and without exactly reading it, she asked, "the rumour going around now is, you have impregnated another girl again, how true is that?" Zainab asked

If 3face was offended by this question, then he was doing a horrible job in hiding his anger, as a matter of fact he suddenly started grinning and in his most melodious voice, he sang an excerpt from one of his hit tracks, "if nobody talks about you, then you are nobody, wiether na true or weither na LIE..." He made sure Zainab got the message before adding, "that's all. Nothing they happen"

Zainab was speechless, she just turned to the camera and said, "okay, we would go for a short commercial break now, when we come back, we would open the phone lines and let you guys call in to ask those questions I know you have been dying to ask." "3.. 2...1... Cut!!!" E.A yelled as usual, he seemed to be enjoying this producer duty today that he wasn't actually on the stage.

The make up artists, script writers and E.A, once again flooded the stage, only this time, E.A had something to say to Zainab.

He ordered the script writers to give them privacy, then he looked down at Zainab as she sat down, then even though he was aware that Zainab was all ears he still called her name, "Zainab!"

Zainab somehow felt she had done something wrong.

Meanwhile at Jummy's office, Jummy was faced with an arguably tougher situation, she was at the verge of loosing her Job.

Mrs Ogbonaya looked her deep in the eyes and could see she was scared, she grinned- her plan was going as planned.

"Miss Olukoya, are you deaf or you just don't want to answer my question?" Mrs Ogbonaya asked.

"Errr.,. What is the question again ma?" Jummy replied, trying to stall a little.

"Are you incompetent?" Mrs Ogbonaya replied irritably.

Jummy took a deep breath, if she was going down, she wasn't going down without a fight, after all she did graduate from law school, it would be a shame if she couldn't speak her mind even though it was obvious her faith has been sealed.

"Ma, well, it depends on what you mean by incompetent. If incompetent means working my black arse day in day out in this company for the past five years without actually causing a harm of any sort, then I guess I'm really incompetent or if incompetent means ensuring that the other employees of this company performs their duty properly even though it isn't really my duty, then I guess am totally incompetent. For the record, this is the first offence I have committed and as explained earlier, I had an accident, a serious one. So if you fire incompetent people like me for being incompetent then just do it and let me get the hell out of here, I've always wanted to try out using my law degree to do something that's actually law related anyway." Jummy concluded, she was in rage, and smoke was literally coming out of her head.

Mrs Ogbonaya was stunned for for over a minute, they both starred at each other in total silence, only God knew what was going on in their mind.

Mrs Ogbonaya finally broke the silence when she picked of the intercom and called her secretary, "Minna, bring the letter to my office."

"Which letter ma?" Minna asked.

"The one I told you to type earlier today, concerning Miss Olukoya"

"Okay ma, I'll be there in a minute," Minna hung up and literally ran into Mrs Ogbonaya office with the letter in her hand.

As she walked by, Jummy tried to read the facial impression of Minna, but got nothing, Minna obviously had other things in her mind other than the plight of a low level staff like Jummy, or so she thought.

Mrs Ogbonaya opened the letter and read it to herself, she folded it back into the envelope and handed it over to Jummy, "That would be all for now," she replied with a straight face, it was difficult to tell if she was trying to hide a frown or smile, but a frown seemed more suitable.

Jummy took the letter and walked out of the office, she knew her worst fears had just come to pass.

She went to her desk and laid her head on her table... She started crying.

Just then her phone rang! She reluctantly raised her head up and checked the screen of her phone, the number was strange so she just picked it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Yea, hello, is this Jummy?"

"Yes this is she, who am I speaking to please?" Jummy replied in a low tone and sniffed.

"Oh, hi Jummy, this is John, remember me? Oh wait, are you crying or something?"

"Me cry.. Why would I?"

"I don't know, you tell me, am all ears, I would come over to your house now if you don't tell me o," John threatened jokingly and ran to his bedroom before Samuel stabbed him with a knife for calling her.

"Oh, you don't know my house," Jummy replied, in a manner that seemed more like a question.

"I'm a very determined guy, finding your house would be the least of my problem, so tell me, why are you crying?"

"Okay, if you insist. I just got fired!" Jummy replied.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" Was all John could say.

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
WAS the post hidden or is spambot playing pranks wit me tonyt?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by olasha1(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2013
chistar01: grin #TeamBIT(H sadly, m not on FB, u can ff me on twitter @OfficialChistar, and I've sent a follower request with your email to my blog. Thanks.

Eeya I dnt tweet too truth.anyway tanx
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by DEllaluv(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Neva knew u've strtd a new story chistar,hp to catch up
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Double post.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2013
kingphilip: WAS the post hidden or is spambot playing pranks wit me tonyt?
ol, it was hidden, but its now visible, scroll up to read it. Thanks.
@olasha- cool then.
@ella- eiyah, dnt worry, u wud catch up.

LIKE I PROMiSED, I'll make it up to you guys today. I'm still going to post another lenghtly update by 6PM, so stay put.

Thanks.

PEACe.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
EPISODE 16.

VENUE: IMMACULATE STUDIO, Lagos Island.
TIME: 6:45PM.

So there Zainab was, sitting on the sofa and wondering was was possibly going through E.A's mind as he called her name out loud.

"Yea, any problem?" she replied as casually as she could.

"No, not really. You are doing an awesome job even though am fully aware the questions you have asked so far isn't from the script we gave you..." E.A replied sounding kind of sarcastic.

Zainab shrugged, "Those questions were to vague na, just check this one out," she picked up the script which was on a table close by and scanned through it in search of something, then suddenly her eyes went bright in excitement, "Enhen, look at this question, "what is your favourite colour?", who wants to know what 3face favourite colour is on a relationship talk show? That's why I decided to go deep."

"Yea yea, I know and I agree with you, I'll have a talk with my script writers after today's shoot. But that's by the way, and not why I came her," E.A said.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "so why are you here?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I know this is probably the wrong time to say this but, I've been staring at you all day through that camera, "he turned and pointed at the camera,"and I've come to the conclusion that no one on this earth is more beautiful than you, Zainab, am really attracted to you and you know this, so why do you keep pushing me away?"

Zainab was speechless, she had a lot of things in her mind and adding E.A wahala to the list wasn't part of it.
"E.A am sorry but I..."

"Don't reply now, you might say what I don't want to here, how about I take you out for dinner after this shoot so we can talk better, I'll take you anywhere! Just name it," E.A cut in.

"E.A its not like I'm pushing you away, its just that ..."

"Please don't say no," E.A cut in again, this time with the best puppy face he could conjure.

Zainab shrugged, sighed and closed her eyes for a second. Going out with this guy can't cause any harm na, its even a guarantee of free good food, she thought, "Okay then, but I don't want anywhere too fancy, you don't have to try and impress me, okay?" She replied trying to sound modest.

"Yes!" He then leaned to hug Zainab, then walked out of the stage smiling.
"Okay time up people, we roll in 5... 4...3...2...1... Action!!"

John wasn't sure about how exactly he was expected to react to what Jummy had just told him, he didn't know either he should be sad and say sorry, or be angry and actually do something about it, he took a deep breath and went for the easier option, "Jummy am so sorry," he paused and then continued, "why were you sacked anyway?"

Jummy had already dried her eyes, if she had lost her job, at least, she still had John, or so she thought.
"I dunno, I think it has something to do with me about not being available for some days and not calling the company to let them know, or me screaming at a customer today at work, I don't know which one warranted the sack"

John was disappointed, he couldn't believe someone can be so evil as to fire a staff for being absent even though the staff had a reason as genuine as a serious motor accident.

"Who exactly sacked you an how did he do it? I mean, what were his words?" John asked in annoyance, he just couldn't picture the scene and wanted to know more details, he wasn't really bothered about Jummy loosing her job because with just one call from him, Jummy would be employed in a better company, he was that influential.

"I dunno yet, all I got was a sack letter, let me even read the content directly to you," she quickly opened the letter and after scanning through the address and all those plenty stories at the first paragraph of letters then she read out loud over the phone, "This is to certify that you, Miss Jumoke Olukoya, for you diligent and consistent hard work have just been promoted from a low level customer care agent to the post of assistant branch manager, please see the personnel officer for further instructions! Congratulation," Jummy was confused at first, she didn't understand a sh1t from what she just read, with a straight face, she dropped the phone, even though John was already screaming "congratulations" over the line since he understood what just happened.

Jummy read the letter three consecutive times, thinking she had read it wrongly the former time, and the letter still remained the same, Jummy dropped the letter and jumped on her table screaming "Yes!!! Finally! Oh my gosh!" And other things, the sudden stare of the other employees made her realise she was over reacting, she murmured a sorry and sank back into her chair still excited, she picked up the phone and said, "John, I'll call you later on, I have something I need to do now!"

John replied, "Yea, I know you do, I'll be expecting your call, bye" he hung up.

Jummy looked around and stared at her fellow employees, busy talking to annoying customers over the phone in their tiny cubicle, she then stood up and headed to Mrs Ogbonaya office, they had some scores to settle.

After a rough journey, Richard finally got back to the hotel. He had to board a bike to the nearest ATM and beg the bike man to wait while he queued and after an hour, it finally got to his turn, only for the ATM machine to seize his card, with annoyance he stormed out of the line and into the bank.

"Where is the manager of this useless bank!" He screamed to no one in particular, everybody just stared at him and was hoping the security guards would hold him before a bit someone.

Richard saw a sign board which had "Customer services" written on it, he walked towards it and slammed his hands on the table, "I want to see you bank manager now!" He yelled at the lady.

"Sir please calm down and have a sit, what is the problem?" She asked politely, but Richard was too angry.

"I didn't say 'where is the chair' or 'I want to sit down', I said WHERE IS THE BANK MANAGER OF THIS USELESS BANK?!!!" Richard replied, laying emphasis on every single word.

"Sir, if you would just tell me your problem, maybe I'll be able to help, the manager is in a meeting and wouldn't want to be disturbed," she replied calmly once again.

It became obvious to Richard that nothing he could say or do would make this lady to take him to the manager, so he calmed down a little, "my ATM card just got withheld by one of your machines," he finally said.

"Was the card issued by Diamond bank plc?"

"Yes, it was. See, I don't have time for all this your who wants to be a millionaire questions, I just need my card now and some money, that's all"

"Sir, we can't open the machine now and bring out your card, you have to come tomorrow for that, if you really need some money now, you can withdraw through the counter"

Richard looked at the counter and saw the long queue, he couldn't bear another round,

"I can't go there and stand for another one hour, a bike man is waiting for me outside and I need to get somewhere tonight, so if you aren't going to do something about it now, better get me your bank manager," Richard threatened.

"I understand sir, just fill the teller, I'll hand it over to the cashier myself now," the lady replied and handed Richard a blank teller and 10 minutes later, he walked out of the bank with more money than he had ever held at once, he had a feeling he might be needing to spend a lot soon, really soon.

Well, all of that was hours ago. As he walked into his room, he jumped on his bed, while lying down, he made a call,
"Hello, this is barrister Anthony" the recipient said as he picked the call.

"Hey Tony, this is Richard, I'll be needing your services, can we see tomorrow and talk?" Richard asked.

"Yea, sure nah, just come to the office by 1pm, we would talk over lunch," Tony replied.

"Okay then, see you later, thanks," Richard replied and hung up, he wasn't going down without a fight too.

Meanwhile, BACK IN THE STUDIO...

"Welcome back from the short commercial break, if you just joining us, then you aren't too late, we just asked our celebrity guests some question, and now the phone lines are opened to you guys, you can call in and ask your questions.

Since the show wasn't a Live Show, E.A had to make some of his employees who obviously had some questions to call, over the intercom of course.

"Okay, we have our first caller." Zainab pressed a button and picked the call, putting it on loud speaker. "Hello, you on to Single and Married and I'm Zainab, what's your name and where are you calling from?"

"Hello Zainab, my name is Maurice, and I'm calling from Oshodi," the caller replied.

"Hi Maurice, we have two celebrity guests in the studio here with us, 3face and P-cube, do you have any questions to ask them?"

"Yes, I do"

"Okay, go ahead then, am sure they are listening."

"Okay, thanks, err.. Hi P-cube..."

"Hey! Hello Maurice, how you doing?" Prosper replied.

"Am good, okay, this question is directed to you guy collectively. Rumours going all around is that the most cute bachelors, that is you guys, are off the market, how true is that?"

Prosper laughed, "I you are trying to ask if we are engaged then you are quite right, Philip is engaged but am not engaged yet..."

"Wow! So you mean you are still in the market?" Maurice asked mischievously.

Prosper chuckled, "Not exactly," he replied, trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Maurice was about to push further "But.. I was wondering.." When Zainab intervened.

"Okay, thanks for calling maurice," and she hung up. "We have a new caller, hello you on to single and married...what's your name and where are you calling from?"

"Hello, am Eric and I'm calling from Ijegun, Lagos," it was E.A calling.

"Okay, Eric, you know the drills right? So just go ahead," Zainab replied.

"Okay, this question is directed to 3face... So 3face, you can have almost any Nigerian girl you want but still ain't married, why if I may ask?"

3face forces a smile to hide his frown, he was already regretting accepting Zainab's Invitation.

"Cut!" He suddenly yelled without even thinking, to the surprise of everyone in the studio.

TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.