Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? (751 Views)

Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / Children Welcome President Buhari To Niger Republic In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by temtenbula(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2008
do u think fg is being fair to the people of niger delta?
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by noetic(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
temtenbula:

do u think fg is being fair to the people of niger delta?
and what has the FG done to the "niger delta" that it has not done to any part of nigeria?
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by deor03(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
To be fair on all Nigerians, Governance has been below par at all levels , in all parts of the country. Niger delta is no exception.
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by Ezenwenyi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE YOUTH RESTIVENESS IN NIGER-DELTA

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERN, THE PRESIDENT IS NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT SHOULD DO IN A SITUATIONLIKE THIS.NO MATTER THE SITUATION THE ARMY SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO A REGION THAT IS CLAMOURING FOR JUSTICE(THOUGH SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN THROUGH THE USE OF MILITANTS).THE ONLY SOLUTION IS DIALOGUE AND NOT MONOLOGUE.IF THE NIGER DELTANS SAY THEY DON'T WANT GAMBARI TO BE THE CHAIRMAN OF THE PROPOSED NIGER DELTA SUMMIT BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE FEAR THAT HE WILL BE BIAS THEN THE FG SHOULD GIVE THEM THE PERSON THEY THINK WILL STAND FOR JUSTICE LIKE JIMMY CARTER OR KOFI ANNAN.
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by Don1DeMaco: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
i dont think the Fg has been fair to Nigeria as a whole not just the Niger Delta.

And i think the people of dat region should stop complaining and try to look inwards b4 telling people to come to their mercy.

even with the little money they claim to get as revenue what has been done with it, is it not the same niger delta we have a certain james ibori who was meant to be arrested for depriving his people of part of their revenue that the same state judiciary protected from the EFCC and u want nigerian to sympathize with u

how am i not sure that these so called militants who engagaed in criminal activities during election to put in fruadulent candidates are still not being sponsored by the same high criminal elements so that more money can come to the state for them to embezzle.

I would like the people of the region to clean their household first so dat we other Nigerians can the carry their cross over to the federal level. Dats my take.

Have they been fair to themselves should be the question. why not carry arms first against people embezzling ur revenues, the cascade it upwards instead of starting at the top, then by the time it gets to the bottom the purpose would have been defeated.
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by lucabrasi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2008
they have not been fair to nigeria as a whole but they have been especially unfair to the niger delta people
Re: Do You Think FG Is Being Fair To Niger Delta? by noetic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2008
lucabrasi:

they have not been fair to nigeria as a whole but they have been especially unfair to the niger delta people
thats just a propaganda.
and who are the supposed niger-delta people.

what problems do they have that other nigerians dont?

(1) (Reply)

OKAH And The Fake Militants / Solution To N'delta Promblem From Obasanjo Man / Should We Outsource Nigeria Governance To Japan? Please Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.