Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,901 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (86205 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

@ Bigdreams you are indeed a blessing to those that couldn't afford the money.

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,
No 7, I got B (3) but the ans in d past question recieved says its A
No 18, I got A but PQ says C
No37, I got B (24secs) buh PQ says C
No 40, I got A (5) but PQ says C
Then I couldn't get num 6, 8, 11, 24, 30 and 36

In English,
No 19 I think B is the ans nt A
No 27 I also think A is d ans not B
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

No 44 should be reviewed again.
Thanks

Pls sister: Pls brodas and sistas, help provide clue on how to solve the maths question for us that are not maths oriented. The hole tin just bi like magic for my eye. Pls provide us wit clue on how to work out probability and ratio. You can pls send me ur contact to my mail so we can chat adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com Thnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ticom(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2013
NGOZI1983: God bless you abundantly . I have seen it

Pls brothers and sisters help me by forwarding d questions nd anwers to my email at julfem4u@yahoo.com
God bless us all
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2013
rasheedow: plz let look at numb 1 maths.A die has 6 side with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.The prob of getting any one out of the 6 is 1/6 but the Q said an odd,So 1,3 and 5 are odd numbs so that the prob of getting(1 =1/6, 3= 1/6 and 5= 1/6).Therefore the prob of getting any odd numb is 1/6+1/6+1/6=3/6 =1/2 =C Not A. plz let check it
I too think the answer is 1/2.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Sleekbaby(f): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Plz brethren hlp me out wit d past question plz, forward it to onyiihoneypie@rocketmail.com, tnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by lawalyato: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
kindly send the questions to lawalyato@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Raxxye(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls someone should kindly send to:

ekomessien@yahoo.com

Thanks n God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by rasheedow(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
afunmmy:

Pls brodas and sistas, help provide clue on how to solve the maths question for us that are not maths oriented. The hole tin just bi like magic for my eye. Pls provide us wit clue on how to work out probability and ratio. Thnx
afunmmy:

Pls sister: Pls brodas and sistas, help provide clue on how to solve the maths question for us that are not maths oriented. The hole tin just bi like magic for my eye. Pls provide us wit clue on how to work out probability and ratio. You can pls send me ur contact to my mail so we can chat adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com Thnx
maths (6) since the prob of Kodjo pass is 3/4 then prob of the boy fail will be 1/4,Also the prob of Adoga pass is 3/5 then d prob of boy fail wil be 2/5.So the prob of both boys fail will be 1/4 * 2/5
= 2/20
=1/10

( 8 ) firstly we need to get the numb of both Eng and french,which is the combination of
(7-x) + (x) +(6-x)= 11 (from set theory and x represent the both language)
7-x+x+6-x=11
-x+x-x=11-7-6 (collecting d lik term)
-x=-2
x=2 (the numb of both language)
therefore the prob of both lang at random = 2/11. A Not B
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by negga4al(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Sleekbaby: Plz brethren hlp me out wit d past question plz, forward it to onyiihoneypie@rocketmail.com, tnx
ticom:

Pls brothers and sisters help me by forwarding d questions nd anwers to my email at julfem4u@yahoo.com
God bless us all
lawalyato: kindly send the questions to lawalyato@yahoo.co.uk
Raxxye: Pls someone should kindly send to:

ekomessien@yahoo.com

Thanks n God bless

SENT!!!!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
rasheedow: maths (6) since the prob of Kodjo pass is 3/4 then prob of the boy fail will be 1/4,Also the prob of Adoga pass is 3/5 then d prob of boy fail wil be 2/5.So the prob of both boys fail will be 1/4 * 2/5
= 2/20
=1/10

(cool firstly we need to get the numb of both Eng and french,which is the combination of
(7-x) + (x) +(6-x)= 11 (from set theory and x represent the both language)
7-x+x+6-x=11
-x+x-x=11-7-6 (collecting d lik term)
-x=-2
x=2 (the numb of both language)
therefore the prob of both lang at random = 2/11. A Not B

Tnx bro. More of it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by KemiAdeyeye: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
toques: pls house,where can i get birth certificate in anambra state,i really need it
go for age declaration in court
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
annfeliks: Please my fellow NL, enough of all this bickering and insult you reign upon urselves

@oluwacolded, u r the reason why people are abusing you by saying that 2 out of the 3 past questions are fake. If u check my quote, that was what triggered me to quote you

@ Bigdreams you are indeed a blessing to those that couldn't afford the money.

To all those who have gotten the past questions and have gone through them please I need some brainstorming on some questions e.g

In maths,
No 7, I got B (3) but the ans in d past question recieved says its A
No 18, I got A but PQ says C
No37, I got B (24secs) buh PQ says C
No 40, I got A (5) but PQ says C
Then I couldn't get num 6, 8, 11, 24, 30 and 36

In English,
No 19 I think B is the ans nt A
No 27 I also think A is d ans not B
Though am nt perfect in english. Any oda suggestion/ans/correction is appreciated

In Current Affairs
In No 5, as there is a new development, the number of CGs till date has increased to 13. HINT: Read NIS newsletter from their website

No 44 should be reviewed again.
Thanks

Pls I beg u,kindly send d past questions to me...oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kheart(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
I will also appreciate it if i get d PQ too. Here s my email ad. section9zx@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Mz9ike:
Pls Can u help forward it to dis email nikeyemi89@yahoo.com. God bless u

Pls kindly forward to me also...oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pompey1477(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls broda.kindly forward to brianosa@yahoo.com thks and God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Mopolchi: Check your email.

Kindly forward d past questions to me pls...oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2013
dapotemi:

Kindly forward d past questions to me pls...oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
check your email.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
kheart: I will also appreciate it if i get d PQ too. Here s my email ad. section9zx@yahoo.com.
check your email.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dapotemi: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
toques: @ bigdream tanx for the PQ..the lord will bless more

Pls I beg u with everything that is dear to u,kindly forward d PQ to me....oladapokelvin@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by akot81(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls & Pls I need this NIS Past Questions.Someone should kindly forward it to my mail: jjaneakot@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
negga4al:

SENT!!!!
Boss, please be your brother's keeper
@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Mopolchi: check your email.
Boss, please be your brother's keeper @gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by akot81(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2013
bigboyo: ...i got it bro, thanks so much you are a life saver...

@bigboyo, Kindly forward the NIS Q&A to my mail: jjaneakot@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by akot81(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Mopolchi: check your email.

@Mopolchi, PLS & PLS kindly help me forward the NIS PQ to my mail:jjaneakot@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by toques: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Kemi Adeyeye: go for age declaration in court
.....bros i have that already,i just need the birth cerificate
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Osteve2(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Maths Q11 white marbles = 2, Blue marbles= 3 Total no of marbles = 5. Prob of picking two marbles of diff colours: WB or BW where W= white and B= blue. WB= 2/5 * 3/4= 6/20 (note: without replacement). Prob BW: 3/5 * 2/4 =6/20. There4, 6/20 + 6/20 = 3/5 which is option B not D. Pls house confirm this.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by noskybanj(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello guys, I will also appreciate it if some1 could help me with d questions. My email is nonsoaguhz@yahoo.com. Tnx guys
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Osteve2(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
noskybanj: Hello guys, I will also appreciate it if some1 could help me with d questions. My email is nonsoaguhz@yahoo.com. Tnx guys
Sent
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by akot81(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2013
O'steve:
Sent
@ O'steve, kindly send the NIS PQ to my email: jjaneakot@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mrarranger: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013
someone should PLEASE send to me-idokocollins@gmail.com. i have been begging without any reply
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by DrCaleb: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls kindly forward to this address. calebunekwu@gmail.com. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.