Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Commitment - A New Perspective - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Commitment - A New Perspective (3729 Views)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / Commitment A Special Ingredient To A Successful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

oh i see. you think you can tame this lioness?? others have tried and failed. how do i know you want end up like them??

I've been in the Lions den and i tell you, you'd probably count as a mouse. smiley
Rather you'd be the one to end up doing most of the adjusting.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:39am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

I've been in the Lions den and i tell you, you'd probably count as a mouse. smiley
Rather you'd be the one to end up doing most of the adjusting.

hahaha you are sure gonna wish that was true. you said you been in a lion's den. well all male lions do is sleep all day. but you are dealing with a lioness. the one who stalks her prey and hunts them down.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by TOH(f): 4:40am On Jun 30, 2008
Ok you two. Enough with the corny talk.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2008
hehe TOH, put in a good word to Onyinye on my behalf will you pls? cool
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Mesmerize(f): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2008
hmmmm. .
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2008
what? where did everyone come from?? oh wells.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 30, 2008
what say you onyinye?  cool
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by TOH(f): 4:48am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

hehe TOH, put in a good word to Onyinye on my behalf will you please? cool

So your wife can hack my head off? You're not serious

Onyinye. David turned 31 a few days back. In other words he's too old for you. Try Sly or Eldee.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2008
@student

oh you think you funny. lionesses dont get tamed. they stay in the wild for a reason.

@david

well i do enjoy arguing with you. wink so i say we can start off getting to know eachother and see where the "majic" leads us. wink
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

Onyinye. David turned 31 a few days back. In other words he's too old for you. Try Sly or Eldee.

Onyinye dont mind TOH, she wants to derail this good thing we have.  grin

onyinye2:

@david

well i do enjoy arguing with you. wink so i say we can start off getting to know eachother and see where the "majic" leads us. wink

awwww i'm going to have a sweet sleep this night.  kiss
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

whoa what 31!!! man that sure puts a damper on things. if it is true then you are like ten years older then me.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

whoa what 31!!! man that sure puts a damper on things. if it is true then you are like ten years older then me.

and you believed her? A young 'un like me. smiley
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@david

Another lioness tamer like me.

student you might want to back off. lioness i known for killing spontanouesly!!
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Mesmerize(f): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

student you might want to back off. lioness i known for killing spontanouesly!!
am glad you know that
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc, leave onyinye alone o smiley
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by TOH(f): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

Hes one of those senior citizens you see driving a motorcycle all in the name of trying to act young

No mind him. I'll find fresh blood\ for you grin
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

and you believed her? A young 'un like me. smiley

no offense but could you define "young'un" like with your age?
studentetc:

@ Onyinye

Finally, we have agreed that ladies are the ones doing the toasting On Nland. Nowz the time for you two to get a room k.

what in the world?? is there a full moon out or what. first of all you dont approach me in such a matter when you dont even know my last name. and second of all i dont have sex so there is no point in asking.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye . . . don't mind those who would like to put the spanner in my works.  grin

anyway i've had a bumper time chatting with you guys. time to turn in. A blessed night to everyone! ciao!

Onyinye, we shld get a room soonest.  wink take care.

onyinye2:

no offense but could you define "young'un" like with your age?

if u didnt see it ya missed it, 2moro is another day.  cool

g'night.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

second of all i don't have sex so there is no point in asking.

shocked shocked at all?
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

onyinye . . . don't mind those who would like to put the spanner in my works. grin

anyway i've had a bumper time chatting with you guys. time to turn in. A blessed night to everyone! ciao!

Onyinye, we shld get a room soonest. wink take care.

if u didnt see it ya missed it, 2moro is another day. cool

g'night.

*shakes head* you were doing so well before you mentioned a "room". man that just makes me question your intentions. undecided
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

shocked shocked at all?

sorry to kill your hopes. but no i dont have sex at all. undecided
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2008
you dragged me from my beauty sleep.
Getting a room is colloquial for "make your discussion private". nothing to do with sex ma'am. I see we have plenty of learning to do.  smiley
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

you dragged me from my beauty sleep.
Getting a room is colloquial for "make your discussion private". nothing to do with sex ma'am. I see we have plenty of learning to do. smiley

you can say that again.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:06am On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

A Nun

no i just choose not to have sex till marriage.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2008
oka whatevers student. i guess i was "wrong". but still you should address me with a nicer manner.
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by onyinye2(f): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2008
you could have atleast been a wi bit more romantic about it. instead stating you could tame me. you get my jive??
Re: Commitment - A New Perspective by topup: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2008
I get where onyinye2 is coming from, I have seen it with my own eyes, I have seen couples when they look at each other you can tell there is that something, but I believe the main idea that all marriages should be like that is from movies and hollywood, a lot of people just decide, 'yeah why not' someone you may feel pangs of love for when you're ready to marry and he has an attractive job may not be someone you feel pangs of love for when he is broke and struggling to make it. The situation you are in determines what happens greatly, only a few people will actually go to any extent for love. Now as I have matured, I no longer believe in the 'I will know' or a 'great feeling will overcome me' type of mentality. When I look for a potential serious relationship, I am now looking for potential, health/medical history, past, future etc, And when all that is in check believe it is a lot easier for me to see 'the man of my dreams' in him smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Husband / What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" / What Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Well Behaved Girls?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.