Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! (1463 Views)

A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Africans that have "Devils" as step-mothers thread! for our wicked stepmothers, lets curse them out

Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2013
selfish hoes
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 2:02am On Oct 06, 2013
dumb fuc.king gold-digging worthless b1tch
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by druid06(m): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2013
I think I've come to understand that things in life happen for a reason. No name calling or hostility towards a step mom is worth the trouble. The mistake has already been made and can not be undone. I believe in the expression let sleeping dog lie.

The best way to get back at anyone is forgiving and moving on. Let love lead. Live your own life and focus on your goals and your future..

4 Likes

Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Brimmie(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2013
Erroor
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by lepasharon(f): 4:16am On Oct 06, 2013
LOL
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Maximus17(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2013
Onila.....U get wicked step mother?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Kairoseki77: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2013
Onila, we all remember that you are Asian.

When did you start pretending to be African?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2013
jeez.....this girl is crazy

5 Likes

Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nomski0(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2013
onila: dumb fuc.king gold-digging worthless b1tch
this is a little extreme
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by AbuMikey(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2013
Not all step-mothers are wicked undecided
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Afam4eva(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2013
But why are most step mothers wicked to their step children. And these step mothers are like your everybody woman but they just hate the gut of their step children and will always favour their children over them.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 06, 2013
druid06: I think I've come to understand that things in life happen for a reason. No name calling or hostility towards a step mom is worth the trouble. The mistake has already been made and can not be undone. I believe in the expression let sleeping dog lie.

The best way to get back at anyone is forgiving and moving on. Let love lead. Live your own life and focus on your goals and your future..

you are right.
We have very few good stepmums.
one thing i have come to understand is,if you expect another woman to treat you like her real child,then you are dreaming...it is not just possible,no matter how nice she is.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Afam4eva: But why are most step mothers wicked to their step children. And these step mothers are like your everybody woman but they just hate the gut of their step children and will always favour their children over them.

No woman can ever love another woman's kids like she would love her's

she believes her step children is a threat to her territory/home,she feels the right to fight for her(children's) interest.

My twokobo.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by SorayaCarvalho(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Am I allowed to curse my stepfather here? OK thanks
I hate him , he first bleeped me at age twelve and made me the nymphomaniac I am today cry
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Vivly(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
I hate him , he first bleeped me at age twelve and made me the nymphomaniac I am today cry
Awww. Take heart dear. Try to forgive and move on

1 Like

Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by luvablesam(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

How come I don't believe ur stories most times

@ topic...no one needs to insult a step mom.....I kno of a frnd who never knew his 'mom' was actually a 'step-mom' till he was 25...cos she took perfect care of him while growin up
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by pickabeau1: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

this is so tragic n it happens around the world..

I hope it is not true in your case though... u are intriguing...
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol I love Onila cheesy
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by SorayaCarvalho(f): 10:23am On Oct 06, 2013
pickabeau1:

this is so tragic n it happens around the world..

I hope it is not true in your case though... u are intriguing...

its true, I don't think I can ever forgive him
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by pickabeau1: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

its true, I don't think I can ever forgive him

In that case im sorry for what you passed through...

You however have the opportunity to eschew bitterness n seize your destiny

Take care...
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nawa oo

hw funny pipo tink somtymzz...

:nd d mods wont fnd anytin rong wit dixx xcept d word 'ISLAM/MUSLIMs' is/are included
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by mspee(f): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Onila haf vex. cheesy
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by everyday: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Not all stepmothers are wicked.Men marry second wives for the right or wrong reasons
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by kandiikane(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Afam4eva: But why are most step mothers wicked to their step children. And these step mothers are like your everybody woman but they just hate the gut of their step children and will always favour their children over them.

You've been watching too many movies. Do not generalise.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

What you need to do is stop for a minute and think. Do you enjoy the way you are? Do you enjoy the sex? Do you feel good having people pass between your legs anyhow? You need to stop and completely reevaluate your life. You cannot keep on going like this because you are damaging yourself and your esteem. Now that you know the reasons to many of your actions, you cannot continue, trust me it is very destructive. You have to learn to value yourself, value sex and build up a very high confidence. Know that you are worth more than what you've been made out to be. Just take a break and see how good you will feel and during that time teach yourself to restrain and say no. It's all psychological and the best thing you can do is mentality restrain yourself, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank hun. Rather than have men chop you up straight away witthout trying, they will have to work hard to get in between your thighs.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by kandiikane(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
luvable sam:

How come I don't believe ur stories most times

@ topic...no one needs to insult a step mom.....I kno of a frnd who never knew his 'mom' was actually a 'step-mom' till he was 25...cos she took perfect care of him while growin up
This must have hurt like crazy!
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by wasak(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
women are naturally selfish... as Long as her emotion is not in support, her actions will reflect Same...
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by kandiikane(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
wasak:
women are naturally selfish... as Long as her emotion is not in support, her actions will reflect Same...
Ediot, does it make sense to you?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by wasak(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
kandiikane:
Ediot, does it make sense to you?
u don't have to insult me to prove ur point. but as far as I know women are emotionally selfish. Thanks.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Home wrecker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Telegram Dating Group Now / Guys Post Your Favourite Babe On Nairaland Here (popularity Poll For Babes) / A Dozen Ways To Get To Know Your Real Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.