Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:42 AM

Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! (1474 Views)

A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec) / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
wasak:
u don't have to insult me to prove ur point. but as far as I know women are emotionally selfish. Thanks.

Oh right, you can insult me as a woman but you don't want me to insult you? How does it make sense?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Husband stealing
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
worthless scum
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by onila(f): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
evil harlot
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by ikekings(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
And she has already made up her mind to continue... Keep cursing while she's busy doing her tin... It won't change anything...
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yea right

Cos if your wife has a child from another man,you'd be so warm and lovey dovey towards them.right?
Mtchew.

If my man is dumb enough to get kids outside.they should expect no motherly love from me.I'm not their mother.I'm not a magician,I can't manufacture love for them.the most I can do is treat them as human beings.anything more than that,they'd be stretching it.
Afam4eva: But why are most step mothers wicked to their step children. And these step mothers are like your everybody woman but they just hate the gut of their step children and will always favour their children over them.
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by gosifechris: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
can i warn my dad here??

First he went too churchic on me that @ fifteen am still innocent unlike rock who spoiled @ 8yrs
he encouraged me to wear tug instead of pants thereby increasing my downbelow to 8+ @ 17
finally he still went churchic till i entered an institution in my 17,
it turn me into a full blooded satyro plus i gat almost everything gals need
embarassed even love tongue

finally again....daddy you are warned,dont say i didnt warn you
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by pickabeau1: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
lorretta u: Yea right

Cos if your wife has a child from another man,you'd be so warm and lovey dovey towards them.right?
Mtchew.

If my man is dumb enough to get kids outside.they should expect no motherly love from me.I'm not their mother.I'm not a magician,I can't manufacture love for them.the most I can do is treat them as human beings.anything more than that,they'd be stretching it.

u are mixing two things up... so if the mum is late.. u will still maltreat them cos they are not urs

what do u mean by treating them as human beings,.... humans beings dont deserve love?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by gosifechris: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
lorretta u: Yea right

Mtchew.

you know everybody is not that perfect for example

i've been planning to reach you in a very special way but you showed me this side of you (no_love)

#will take that into consideration
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by somegirl1: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Afam4eva: But why are most step mothers wicked to their step children. And these step mothers are like your everybody woman but they just hate the gut of their step children and will always favour their children over them.

Imagine you were one of two or more husbands to a woman because your culture permitted it or you married a woman who had a child/ children prior to marrying you. You would more likely than not begrudge the fact that your children have to share and even compete for affection and resources with the other children. You would want your children to have all or more and would hope they turn out better than the others.

Regarding favouritism, why would any sane person, man or woman, favour another person's child over their own blood?

wasak:
women Humans are naturally selfish... as Long as her emotion is not in support, her actions will reflect Same...

Men even more. How many men stick with women who they discover to be cheating like the many women worldwide who stick to their philandering men?
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls I don't want anyone misunderstanding me on this thread.

I know quite well there are different reasons why some kids could have a step mother.
I'm not foolish.
And even if they are the products of adultery(which is where my first post is based on) I'd treat them like normal human beings which pickabeau means giving them their due respect and entitlement as at when due.but expecting love to come gushing out as if they are my own kids is very very foolhardy

.how come men get to dread having to raise kids that aren't theirs but expect women to be fine with it?

I'm not a pretender ladies and gentlemen.

I can't do that.
pickabeau1:

u are mixing two things up... so if the mum is late.. u will still maltreat them cos they are not urs

what do u mean by treating them as human beings,.... humans beings dont deserve love?
gosifechris:
you know everybody is not that perfect for example

i've been planning to reach you in a very special way but you showed me this side of you (no_love)

#will take that into consideration
@chris, so you already know me well enough to know that I've no love?

I hope you have enough love to raise kids your wife will have for some other man.

P.S
Don't try to reach me. Thanks
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by pickabeau1: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
i guessed thats what u meant... just that it sounded off at first
No wahala
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: Home wrecker
Please,somebody should help Onila out of her misery! angry
Re: Step-mothers Cursing Out Thread! by Nomski0(f): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,somebody should help Onila out of her misery! angry
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Sex Mate, Penpal, Lover, Or You Want To Join / I Cant Believe Ive Fall For Missclasssy / Who Is Your Romance Section Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.