Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (58595 Views)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by talk2s(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
mecussey:

Why are you guys saying all these? TB joshua had explained that 90% of his prophecies are negative because, they are not what we pray for. He said whatever good thing that has happened to you or will happen to you that it is your right and it's what you have been praying for. He said what is the need of telling John that Emeka will be rich tomorrow? That it is our right to have good things but when the bad that we are not praying for is approaching, God will reveal it through his prophets for the victims to take care. This is a simple explaination and I believe he is their.
Stop making unscriptural claims.
Kindly furnish us with the chapters and verses of the bible that okay this claim, or keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
macof: Tv Joshua na negative man. Prophet of doom like Amos grin
i just know say ur madness dey on high level
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by CharliParker: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
If u like believe in TB JOSHUA and his prophesies afterall heaven I dont think it is Compulsory
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by macof(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
ItsMe Doeita: Bro,no 1 is worshipping him.And as for God proving him wrong;Like seriously? Bro! The message was given to him by God.Don't ask me if was there cos u were'nt.Have a nice day ...Pax Christi...
you were there when God was giving him the message abi?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Purist: The Argentine president obviously has a history of ill health.

- She had previously been diagnosed of cancer
- She suffers from chronic hypertension
- She recently had a head injury

As of the time this so-called "prophecy" was made, her health condition certainly was not anywhere near optimal. Even a certified fool would have been able to venture out a guess and "prophesy" the impending death of a certain leader in Argentina, given these antecedents (notice how "leader" is so generic).

Furthermore, this "prophecy" was made as far back as April 2012. That's exactly 1 year and 6 months ago. Yet, we were made to believe back then that an Argentinian leader would die SOON. Pray tell, how on earth is 1.5 years "soon (and we're still even awaiting this death o)"? My understanding of "soon", although relative in itself, does not in anyway indicate that we would have to wait for a whole year and half to see the manifestation of the predicted event.

But of course, TB Joshua, being the calculative charlatan that he is, has obviously studied this woman's health history extensively to know well enough that she doesn't really have much longer to spend on this earth. We just have to wait for when it will inevitably happen, even if it would take 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years. After all, he "prophesied" that it would happen "soon", and we all know that "soon" is very relative term.

And to appease the TB Joshua apologists in the event that she fails to die any time in the foreseeable future, remember that TB Joshua prophesied the death of a "leader", not necessarily "president". So even if some local Argentine politician dies next week (which is more than likely), his "prophecy" would have come to pass anyway.

TB Joshua -- scamming gullible Nigerians since the 90's. cheesy
Dude, you're only trying to be smart by half.
Firstly, the Argentine president never had cancer but was diagnosed wrongly and given a clean bill of health after her surgery.
Secondly, her head injury happened in AUGUST this year long after the prophecy and was not disclosed, so you my friend are the desperate liar here as there obviously are no "health antecedents" for TB Joshua to have built on. Whoever heard of hypertension requiring surgery? Certainly not me.
Thirdly, you admitted the term 'soon' was relative but yet couldn't resist brandishing your callousness in attacking the prophet over a term that could be 'relative'. If you've listened to his prophecies as I have you'd know to tell which is imminent and which isnt, in any case your criticism here only gives up your unashamed folly.
Finally you accused him of predicting 'death'! A common attribute of you armchair and ignorant critics is your constant penchant to relegate facts and allow your petty emotions cloud your judgement even when contrary facts stare you in the face. The prophet makes his position absolutely clear; a situation shall arise, perform surgery and he/she dies, ignore surgery and he/she would live. Now who is the calculative charlatan saying She doesnt have much time to live on earth?

5 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by novexme(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Check this out http:///1aiYpaD
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by unmask: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
When will they see the Nigerian leaders own..... If he sees for like hundred people im sure others will take dressing....

It should go like.... I see 20 governors losing all their children if they don't return their loot
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by shejane: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
4 some dat are asking y alwys negative, remb d bible said when there's no vision d pple perish nd a nation wtout a prophet is a dead nation

Hw can u perish if d vision is all abt postive tins?

U shd be glad when God reveal ur case b4 hand

it means ders an opportunity 4u 2 change dat negative 2 positive

If we av 10 prophesies in d bible, 8 of dem are negative bt some were able 2 change it

As 4 TB Joshua being a real man of God, dats btw him nd God nt us

D truth we need is in d Word of God

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by wesley80(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
fasho01: I corinthians 14:3 & 4

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

Now where is edification, exhortation & comfort in mostly negetive 'prophecies'
Have you heard of Prophets Amos, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Daniel? I dont think so.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by SweetSoup(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Waiting for when he will profecise the death of all our corrupt heartless rulers..
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Originalsly: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
aManFromMars: Prophecy was made in April 2012, a few months after she had been diagnosed of cancer in December 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16342685

This is the kind of news this Joshua guy digs up then base his prophecy on what is likely to happen. He said soon ...this is almost the end of 2013... more than a year after his ehmmm...prophecy....how soon is soon? "One eye man is King in Blind Man Country."
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
The purpose of prophesy is to fascilitate good result and to stop the work of evil. If there is prophesy about the occurance of evil, and that same evil happened, it is either the prophet has failed to deliver the message correctly at the right time, to the right person or the receiver of the message failed to listen. When evil prophesy are fulfiled, it is not an honour but a shame. I feel God's disappointment either on the prophet or the receiver of the message.
This was the major problem Jonah had, he want his prophesy fulfiled bt God we knw is a merciful God. God is not pleased when evil prophesy are fulfiled. It simply means some one along the chain of transmission has failed in his duty.

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
mecussey:

Why are you guys saying all these? TB joshua had explained that 90% of his prophecies are negative because, they are not what we pray for. He said whatever good thing that has happened to you or will happen to you that it is your right and it's what you have been praying for. He said what is the need of telling John that Emeka will be rich tomorrow? That it is our right to have good things but when the bad that we are not praying for is approaching, God will reveal it through his prophets for the victims to take care. This is a simple explaination and I believe he is their.

Hmmmm... sebi pastors dey pray for people mk dem well..
mk him do the same .. not just predicting dead without praying against it
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by newmi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
Can you read the prophecy post again there is nothing there that suggest the Man of God is wanting death for another human rather he even gave a direction on how to save her life because according to the submission surgery is the only way which is the most likely option that doctors will take but hear is a man of God through the mercies and graciousness of God is revealing what the doctors don't know and cannot know through their empirical processes.
He also said for more update the people of that country show contact him what do u think if it were you what would you have done so don't just comment out of bias

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Emeraldo: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
one thing abt nigerian is dat we neva knw d usefulness of wat we av. d solutiin is here so y keep disturbing urself of d problem. pleasa let do wat is right n stop critics.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by potiglo: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
2Bedroom flat for rent around Oshodi, with fence Gate Water..intersted sms 08066536263
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Yujin(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
This is great and possibly a decisive episode in the history of the entire world. I just have some questions.
1. Will the Argentine govt. come to the Prophet for solution/consultation?
2. If Proph. TBJ heals her and his profile ascends to a shaking height will the Papacy be comfortable seeing that the present 'Holy father' is from there?
3. What does it portend for Christendom if turbulence arises from this my possible imaginations?
Questions and just questions! Well, this is if they don't go ahead with the American prescribed lobotomy and the prophet's possible consequential result. All we can do is 'watch and pray'.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
mecussey:

They needed deliverance from their ignorance
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by andyanders: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
God has spoken through His prophet T.B. Joshua and he who has ear, let him hear.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by andyanders: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
A
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by pat077: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
i no know if this man fit help me forcast no 4 babaijebu. Na 2 sure i want.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
He also said bokoharam will end last year 2012. This is 2013 and bokoharam still dey kamkpe. What went wrong? Was he trying to shift away from predicting doom? Looks like his good prophecies doesn't come to pass.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by movmentish(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
victorazy:

Who told u is all negetive? Person is telling u what to do to save ur life and ur calling it negetive? Oya receive millions grin na that one u wan hear abi? Ode!
That man is far far better than the man wey born u!
ur papa dia,must u insult her abi ur papa na tb joshua...mumu....i sure say gays don rape u b4...weyrey
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by ibsals(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?
unless you don,t know TB Joshua. They are also positive prophecy too. Or. U guys are not learned enough
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by BeautfulB(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
ibsals: unless you don,t know TB Joshua. They are also positive prophecy too. Or. U guys are not learned enough
i pitty does insulting dis man of God, lets 4get abt d prophecies,which of d pastors help's d less privilage dan he does in dis 9ja? Chie dey are busy buying jet n uni, All u guys do is 2 critize pple, who are u 2 judge a man of God.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Babzrockman: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
TB Joshua, is in Shimla
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by olatunji390(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?
because he is a negative man in the house of negativity.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Edunwa302(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
wesley80: So here are some posers if indeed we are witnessing his prophecy being fulfilled, of course I know there's still a lot missing but maybe I've just caught it a bit early!
How could he have predicted some kind of illness that would require surgery for someone that just underwent a successful and admittedly needless surgery 5months later?
How could he have predicted a benigh form of illness that would have Doctors betwixt between surgery and no surgery?
Why Argentina?
Should we dismiss these as mere coincidences, the clever work of a guessing genius or admit there's some higher power at work in this man?
senior prpht tb joshua is an anointed man of GOD anyone dt doesnt believe he is, i wonder what else can the person believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.