Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,929 members, 7,942,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (29949 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / 10 Random Facts About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

You will not see Ghanaians complain about the deportation but when Ghana reciprocate then you start crying. They hate us, ghanaian are xenophobic. You claim u are the giant but cry about every little thing.

Only 45 Ghanaians were deported but if we decide to deport Nigerians it would be in the millions.
it's simple,ur country is weak to do such! It can NEVER happen and you know it,we all know it! Ur president knows that as well!

Percentage ratio:- they are more ghanains in nigeria than nigerians in ghana and ghanains that have nationalized to nigerians (those ones from the 80s) only about 1million were deported then :-/

there is no constant power supply in ghana,i hope u know that

But the average ghanaian enjoys more light than the average nigerian as of now,(that will change very soon,the power company is being privatized)
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Please what is ''envyness''?

Please, stop Liking my Posts. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: in all honesty we are a million times better than you people,no comparism whatsoever,we ain't that eager to search for a ghanain forum and creating accounts,because we don't wanna interact with ur kind grin i know it's a source of joy for you interacting with nigerians,no wonder u were so quick to search for their forum,open an account so u can chat with them on a daily basis .the country which has bad reputation across the globe is definatly ghana,if not,why will an actress be stealing from a boutique in far away uk and was deported instantly,we dont do that grin and a very painful thing to u will be the fact that the greatest scam in history was done by a ghanaian...

"Igbo" nigerians come to ghana to expand their business,as they are in benin and cameroon (about 4million of them) all business men,dont get so over excited because a nigerian is in ur land.

Ghanaians on the other hand come to nigeria in their million just to see lagos third mainland bridge,many of y'all are here,especially in the southwest and south..south!

Ghanaweb is full of Nigerians. I only found this website when I did a research about my great country.

So why are your people all around in my country.

In everything we do is quality in everything u do is quantity. Major difference.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
It really is a huge shame when African countries fight.....

We should be talking about competing with the west instead of each other.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

Please, stop Liking my Posts. Thank you!
I can never ''like'' your post.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: Dont feel so excited because they are more nigerians in ghana than ghanaians in nigeria,it's a common thing for a country with a very large population.. [s]Btw! Majority of them are igbo business men which are the most traveled africans on earth![/s] grin but if we are to look at the percentage ratio,that of ghana is definatly higher... FACT! grin

^^^Exagerrated Lies! I told you I am not into Tribal sheet!

collynzo2:
How did this thread become about
Ghana? These guys no dey stay one
place o.

Seriously, why are you never missed when it comes to Ghana Bashing?
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fulaman198: It really is a huge shame when African countries fight.....

We should be talking about competing with the west instead of each other.
Ghana is competing with us, while we are competing with the likes of South Africa and the West. In Ghana, the yard stick for measuring success is Nigeria. To them enjoying a few more hours of electricity than some Nigerians, even though not steady, is regarded as success. A Nigerian on the other hand, wants to have steady electricity as obtainable in the developed nations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: it's simple,ur country is weak to do such! It can NEVER happen and you know it,we all know it! Ur president knows that as well!

Percentage ratio:- they are more ghanains in nigeria than nigerians in ghana and ghanains that have nationalized to nigerians (those ones from the 80s) only about 1million were deported then :-/

there is no constant power supply in ghana,i hope u know that

But the average ghanaian enjoys more light than the average nigerian as of now,(that will change very soon,the power company is being privatized)

We are evolved, so we don't do such things. We have done it before. Too civilized to do such a thing.

Plus we know that deporting Nigerians to Nigeria is the same as sentencing them to death. Nigeria is a death trap grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

^^^Exagerrated Lies! I told you I am not into Tribal sheet!

Seriously, why are you never missed when it comes to Ghana Bashing?
Bashing ke? If you see bashing, you go fit talk? I haven't entered bashing mode yet and I have no plans for that this night at least.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Ghana is competing with us, while we are competing with the likes of South Africa and the West. In Ghana, the yard stick for measuring success is Nigeria. To them enjoying a few more hours of electricity than some Nigerians, even though not steady, is regarded as success. A Nigerian on the other hand, wants to have steady electricity as obtainable in the developed nations.

Competing with the west and South Africa in what way. More like competing with Somalia, Afghanistan and the rest of the failed countries in the world

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
It's very common here as well,about 100 ghanaians and nigeriens were deported back to their land

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=107633
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by collynzo2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

We are evolved, so we don't do such things. We have done it before. Too civilized to do such a thing.

Plus we know that deporting Nigerians to Nigeria is the same as sentencing them to death. Nigeria is a death trap grin
Talking about death traps, a Ghanaian man just commited suicide today due to economic hardship.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=289106
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
collynzo2: Talking about death traps, a Ghanaian man just commited suicide today due to economic hardship.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=289106

1 Ghanaian commuting suicide equates to 100,000 Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Onila-is-cool:

we also stand out in Ghana
its not turned to hate its only dumb, ignorant Nigerians that hate Ghana

What is your definition of standing out? cos to me its relative, but I see you as a cool headed person, I hate it when I have to Banter with progressive people like you. But I have been to Nairaland for so long to know that many anti-Ghana comments are borne out of Hate.

Adamskuty:
,dont get so over
excited because a nigerian is in ur land.
Ghanaians on the other hand come to
nigeria in their million just to see lagos
third mainland bridge,many of y'all are
here,especially in the southwest and
south..south!
I applaud the move by the
Lagos state government to limit the number of undesirable people in the
better parts of Lagos. My friend who is both Ghanaian and Nigerian but has been living in Accra all her life resigned from her work in Lagos because it was a rude shock to her civilised sensibilities.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

indeed! Says the nigga from the town with only one functioning airport that looks like a bus station grin

nigga spit it out,u and ur kind are fvcking scared of nigerians and anything nigeria,no wonder they dominate over y'all grin

majority of those charcoal looking ghanains deported still smuggled themselves back to the paradise on earth ,who will to go live in a bush? grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
About 40 foreigners have been rounded up by the Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) in a swoop on the dawn of Sunday at T-Club at La in Accra.
Eyewitnesses say the club which no
longer operating is residence to many
foreigners, mostly Nigerian women who work as prostitutes
Narrating the incident to Citi News, an
eyewitness Emmanuel Ashie stated that
“around 5:50am, the security men
surrounded the area, gave some warning shots and started bringing everybody out.” According to him, the arrested persons were conveyed in a bus to the headquarters of the GIS.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288777

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

What is your definition of standing out? cos to me its relative, but I see you as a cool headed person, I hate it when I have to Banter with progressive people like you. But I have been to Nairaland for so long to know that many anti-Ghana comments are borne out of Hate.

better parts of Lagos. My friend who is both Ghanaian and Nigerian but has been living in Accra all her life resigned from her work in Lagos because it was a rude shock to her civilised sensibilities.

Onila is going to be a Ghanaian soon. That's my wife to be
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

better parts of Lagos. My friend who is both Ghanaian and Nigerian but has been living in Accra all her life resigned from her work in Lagos because it was a rude shock to her [b]civilised sensibilities. [/b]
she has been living in ghana all her life and still work in nigeria at the sametime?? grin daaaaaaamn,nigga u so dumb! shocked btw,how many job opportunities can one find in ghana,giving the fact that there's only one town (not city) there,called accra grin

see,majority of ghanaians dont care about working or finding a job,they just wanna be in lasgidi,to them that's an achievement and they brag about that to their friends back home grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Looool! This is serious,ghanaian prostitues invades lagos.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201109300817.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DGhanaians%2Bprostitutes%2Binvades%2Blagos%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew%26gws_rd%3Dcr%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8%26tbm%3D&mstac=0
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nigeria's beach soccer team is ranked the 5th best in the world.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: she has been living in ghana all her life and still work in nigeria at the sametime?? grin daaaaaaamn,nigga u so dumb! shocked btw,how many job opportunities can one find in ghana,giving the fact that there's only one town (not city) there,called accra grin

see,majority of ghanaians dont care about working or finding a job,they just wanna be in lasgidi,to them that's an achievement and they brag about that to their friends back home grin

Nigerian cities are just sprawling slums and a few modern-looking office building in the center, with some mansions here and there for the corrupt civil servants.
Ghana is aspiring to improve, to be the likes of America and European countries, certainly not to be a tribal, superstitious bush-dwelling, tasteless,
and extremely mediocre society that is nigeria. You are obviously inhaling generator fumes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: indeed! Says the nigga from the town with only one functioning airport that looks like a bus station grin

nigga spit it out,u and ur kind are fvcking scared of nigerians and anything nigeria,no wonder they dominate over y'all grin

majority of those charcoal looking ghanains deported still smuggled themselves back to the paradise on earth ,who will to go live in a bush? grin

Okay, dude u seriously need to calm down. Why all the insults if u can't debate stop debating with people above your level.

I can stoop to your level and even lower. U best refrain from insulting Ghanaians. Can't u make your point without insults.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ooh boyz,i'm off to sleep... 10:38 grin i must sleep,y'all wont deny me my sleep! Good night
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: Looool! This is serious,ghanaian prostitues invades lagos.

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian prostitutes arrested in Ghana
http://www.globalnewsreel.com/crime-security/nigerian-prostitutes-arrested-in-ghana.htm

See Erotic Photos Of Nigerian
Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer,
Maheeda

http://omgghana.com/see-erotic-photos-nigerian-prostitute-turned-gospel-singer-maheeda/
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

Nigerian ciilding in thetor fumes[/b].
sure u ain't inhaling generator fumes too?? A community 2000meters from accrs hasn't seen a glowing bulb through out its existance (will post the article here) as well as the booming business of generators over there grin

y'all shouldn't think of invading this territoy like y'all did in lagos (which has light rails,cable car construction in process and a new world class lekki international airport been built in lagos).. We will be so ready to flush y'all out of africa's dubia,most beautiful world class africa city grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1401203/phoenix-ocean-the-making-eko-atlantic

btw! do you know abuja is africa's fastest growing capital and 2nd most beautiful? grin

do u also know that ghana got west-africa's largest slumit use to be makoko slum in nigeria,but it has since been demolished...ooh sorry! sad we got vision! grin

Goodnight charlie
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Okay, dude u seriously need to calm down. Why all the insults if u can't debate stop debating with people above your level.

I can stoop to your level and even lower. U best refrain from insulting Ghanaians. Can't u make your point without insults.

What? In my haste to reply him I did not notice that Post! Dammit! Well, I will let is slide.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: sure u ain't inhaling generator fumes too?? A community 2000meters from accrs hasn't seen a glowing bulb through out its existance (will post the article here) as well as the booming business of generators over there grin

y'all shouldn't think of invading this territoy like y'all did in lagos (which has light rails,cable car construction in process and a new world class lekki international airport been built in lagos).. We will be so ready to flush y'all out of africa's dubia,most beautiful world class africa city grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1401203/phoenix-ocean-the-making-eko-atlantic

btw! do you know abuja is africa's fastest growing capital and 2nd most beautiful? grin

do u also know that ghana got west-africa's largest slumit use to be makoko slum in nigeria,but it has since been demolished...ooh sorry! sad we got vision! grin

Goodnight charlie

Lol on the Africa's Dubai, more like the west Africa's Somalia.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: sure u ain't inhaling generator fumes too??

Goodnight charlie

Why don't you hold your breath until NEPA/PHCN provide non stop power? Come to think of it, it's probably why Nigerians are popping out babies like vermins: when there is no electricity, there's nothing to do, and so you people
just get down to f3rking.

The Vision of PHCN/NEPA is to supply Nigerians with uninterrupted power supply for 8hours in a month .......

https://www.nairaland.com/1458940/there-blackout-area-during-presidential
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
I would choose boredom to watching one Nollywood movie which will have a negative influence on my accent and grammar as well, I also cannot deal with the generator sound in the Background.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

I would choose boredom to watching one Nollywood movie which will have a negative influence on my accent and grammar as well, I also cannot deal with the generator sound in the Background.

Those are the things people complain about when they watch nollywood movies. The accent is terrible and because of the generator the actors and actresses are always screaming.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Those are the things people complain about when they watch nollywood movies. The accent is terrible and because of the generator the actors and actresses are always screaming.

A fact which @Onila/@Onila-is-cool will never Post.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

A fact which @Onila/@Onila-is-cool will never Post.

My baby is open minded, she usually post both the bad and good about Nigeria. She is always objective, sometimes she may seem like a pro Nigeria but always objective

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.