Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,930 members, 7,942,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (29951 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / 10 Random Facts About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Fulaman198(m): 4:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

If a country has the most population in a continent or region and it has democracy then it the largest democracy in the that region or continent. India is known as the largest democracy in the world. Is India bigger than Canada or America. No, but it had more population than the two thus the biggest democracy in the world.

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2013
onila: Nigerian Students are usually the best in their department of schooling in the higher institution in Ghana.
Exagerrated Lies!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by K4: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour: Exagerrated Lies!!!
hahaha nigerians and their deluded sense of importance
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by onila(f): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
hehe its true, get over yrselves
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by K4: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour: Exagerrated Lies!!!
hahahaha nigerians n their deluded sense of relevance,huh
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by K4: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
onila: Nigerian Students are usually the best in their department of schooling in the higher institution in Ghana.
rubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
K4: rubbish talk
what do u mean rubbish talk? 9ja left overs have taken over ghana's best university and doing well in it ,people that failed jamb and post utme here ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by onila(f): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: what do u mean rubbish talk? 9ja left overs have taken over ghana's best university and doing well in it ,people that failed jamb and post utme here ooo grin
kiss
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
onila: kiss
babe, pm me embarassed
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty:
what do u mean rubbish talk? 9ja left overs have taken over ghana's best university and doing well in it ,people that failed jamb and post utme here ooo

Fuckkery!!!
So Ghanaians are block headed abi?
Must everything be anti-Ghana for
you guys? Do anti-Ghana comments
replace the urge to m.asturbate?
And yet you guys claim Ghanaians
are jealous of you guys.

Adamskuty: babe, pm me embarassed

I thought as much, you only made such a hogwash comment to
get into her pants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: what do u mean rubbish talk? 9ja left overs have taken over ghana's best university and doing well in it ,people that failed jamb and post utme here ooo grin

Exactly what he meant, rich Nigerians sent their children to Ghana for school

Read this, u have to do your research before you start talking.

http://pillarnews.com/pnews/?p=704

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/08/29/why-nigerian-varsity-students-rush-to-ghana-okojie/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news-metro/133379-living-in-ghana-working-in-nigeria-the-emerging-trend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:
Fuckkery!!!
So Ghanaians are block headed abi? Must everything be anti-Ghana for you guys? Do anti-Ghana comments replace the urge to m.asturbate? And yet you guys claim Ghanaians are jealous of you guys.

get into her pants.

My baby onila always starting trouble
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Fulaman198(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ghanaians and Nigerians are both of some of the most educated nationalities in the United Kingdom. Instead of fighting one another, we should learn to grow with one another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:
It shows the quality in our educational system, turning rejects into productive force for the world. Atleast we have reduced the millions of
rejects in nigeria.

get into her pants.
loool! Nigga u funny,the nigerians fill up this schools,the average ghanaians is at home doing all sort of menial jobs! Our universities are ranked higher than urs though! So dont think it's because of the quality of education grin

due to the fact that we got lots of intelligent students here,the least intelligent one will have to other alternatives if they are to go to school(we don't give admission to dummies)..

Loool@ the other post,i have being chating with onila for so many months now,so ur post is irrelevant! Hogwash comment my azz.. Btw! Why u following her all around??
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Nigga u funny,the nigerians fill up this schools,the average ghanaians is at home doing all sort of menial jobs! Our universities are ranked higher than urs though! So dont think it's because of the quality of education grin

due to the fact that we got lots of intelligent students here,the least intelligent one will have to other alternatives if they are to go to school(we don't give admission to dummies)..

Loool@ the other post,i have being chating with onila for so many months now,so ur post is irrelevant! Hogwash comment my azz.. Btw! Why u following her all around??

U are too funny, Nigerians can brag about been smarter than other Africans but definitely not Ghanaians. We have already discuss about universities in both countries.

I just provided you with a bunch of articles, go read it and weap and stop making ignorant claims.

Provide me with proof that says Ghanaians are doing menial jobs while Nigerians are in school.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Exactly what he meant, rich Nigerians sent their children to Ghana for school

Read this, u have to do your research before you start talking.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/08/29/why-nigerian-varsity-students-rush-to-ghana-okojie/

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news-metro/133379-living-in-ghana-working-in-nigeria-the-emerging-trend

rich nigerians with dumb kids,they will do anything to enroll their children in school! It's so easy over there,no need for a brain test.. Just come with ur 5 credits in waec and boom! U are a university student grin ,but some ghanaians are still struggling to make their O level result! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: loool! Nigga u funny,the nigerians fill up this schools, the average ghanaians is at home doing all sort of menial jobs! Our universities are ranked higher than urs though! So dont think it's because of the quality of education grin

[s]Loool@ the other post,i have being chating with onila for so many months now,so ur post is irrelevant! Hogwash comment my azz.. Btw! Why u following her all around??[/s]

It shows the quality in our educational system, turning rejects into productive force in Nigeria. The average nigerian is into menial scamming, kidnapping, armed robbery, stealing. Who wants to be in a university and graduate seven years later *ASUU TINZ* you are just spewing hogwash lies to counter the shocks of the qualitÝ education in Ghana. What you call menial is what we call a honest living.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

U are too funny, Nigerians can brag about been smarter than other Africans but definitely not Ghanaians. We have already discuss about universities in both countries.

I just provide you with a bunch of articles, go read it and weap and stop making ignorant claims.

Provide me with proof that says Ghanaians are doing menial jobs while Nigerians are in school.
not smarter than ghanaians?? He joke of the century grin ok i hear u,so how? grin

yeah! We have discussed about universities which we top.. We got better universities than ghana,no doubt about that,we all know that!

So with the inflock of these rejected failed students with just 5 credits in their 0 level result in the best ghanaian university (university of ghana) what's the hope of the average ghanaian student? He/she will have to go to a less fancy university,which isn't among africas top...40 i guess cheesy
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:
ion in Ghana.
crap! The average ghanaian is into scamming, dude! Not the other way round,u high on alomo bitters? You guys top the list of number one scamming nation in africa, i guess u dont know that,the quality of ur education is crap! grin chilex,only one ghanain university is ranked among the top ...40 in africa.. Nigeria got 4,2 of those in 8th and 21st position respectively,university of ghana is 26 grin dont compare our unis with urs,there's a clear difference...
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: not smarter than ghanaians?? He joke of the century grin ok i hear u,so how? grin

yeah! We have discussed about universities which we top.. We got better universities than ghana,no doubt about that,we all know that!

So with the inflock of these rejected failed students with just 5 credits in their 0 level result in the best ghanaian university (university of ghana) what's the hope of the average ghanaian student? He/she will have to go to a less fancy university,which isn't among africas top...40 i guess cheesy

Ghana has always been known for quality while Nigeria has been known for quantity. Such is reality, the faster u accept this reality, the better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Loool! Known for quality right?? By who grin i dont think the world leading website for ranking of universities think so,we are known for both quantity and quality! grin
Adamskuty: ] well i prove u wrong dude,the ranking done by http://www.4icu.org/topAfrica/ put OAU at number 10,it was done by january this year

TOP 100 UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN AFRICA BY 4IC.ORG UNIVERSITY WEB RANKINGS.

1.. UNIVERSITY OF S.A

2... UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

3.. UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH

4..UNIVERSITY OF DAR ES SALAM

5.. UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATA

6..UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA

7...CAIRO UNIVERSITY

8..UNIVERSITY OF WITWATERSRAND

9..UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN APE.

10.. OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY (NIGERIA)

11......MIKERE UNIVERSITY grin

12.. University OF BOTSWANA

13.. MANSOUR UNIVERSITY

24.. UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS (NIGERIA)

25.. TANLA INIVERSITY

26.. UNIVERSITY OF GHANA grin

33... UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN (NIGERIA)

37.. UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA

NOTE:- ONLY ONE GHANA UNIVERSITY APPEARED IN THE TOP..40

http://www.4icu.org/topAfrica/

follow the link and see for yourself up to top 100 grin ,this was the ranking earliar done by 4icu.org by january.

I will post that of 2012 too grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: not smarter than ghanaians?? He joke of the century grin ok i hear u,so how? grin

Read this and stop making yourself look stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
And dont go bring up ssh!!!t from an unknown blog or an outdated african website ranking... This is 4icu.org,the world leader in universities ranking! Their list is what the U.S,UK make use of grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: crap! The average ghanaian is into scamming, dude! Not the other way round,u high on alomo bitters? You guys top the list of number one scamming nation in africa, [s]i guess u dont know that,the quality of ur education is crap! grin chilex,only one ghanain university is ranked among the top ...40 in africa.. Nigeria got 4,2 of those in 8th and 21st position respectively,university of ghana is 26 grin dont compare our unis with urs,there's a clear difference[/s]...

Don't get me wrong, I am not rejoicing for the mass migration of nigerian students into Ghana who are not certain of the next ASUU strike and also wanting to have a quality education. Your activities in Ghana are a rude shock to our civilised sensibilities.
After you guys were banned for scamming, you trooped into Ghana and used our IPS for your dishonest living, You guys are just spreading virus everywhere you go.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ghana 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Read this and stop making yourself look stupid

the complete action of strike only..strike ooo,only strike not better quality of education or infrastructures (which we top) grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Adamskuty: And dont go bring up ssh!!!t from an unknown blog or an outdated african website ranking... This is 4icu.org,the world leader in universities ranking! Their list is what the U.S,UK make use of grin

I am done with that sh!t, u r like a forking robot, u are going to repeat the ish ova n ova. I already made my point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Ghana 4 life

Wouldn't have it any other way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kingmojo:

Wouldn't have it any other way.
kiss kiss. On a serious note. Why must everything be Ghana vs Niaja
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Obrafour(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Ghana 4 life
I don't normally like Posts! But for this^^^ I would..... All these
anti-Ghana posts is Jealousy, envyness.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by RoyalPearl(f): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:
I don't normally like Posts! But for this^^^ I would..... All these
anti-Ghana posts is Jealousy, envyness.
I just wish that we could just get over all this rubbish and discuss something more progressive and interesting and not the same bruhaha crap spewed everyday, yet both countries are still third world lol
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Adamskuty(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

Don't get me wrong
where's the source to prove that those acts are being done by nigerians We all know that a ghanaian pull the greatest scam in history,dont we? grin so it shouldn't be a surprise if ur country is number fraud nation in africa,stop blaming us,afterall y'all are doing illegal things here as well!

Lool/ spreading virus where ever you go,hmm! But i dont think u were invited to this forum nor was this topic related to ghana before u opened the thread due to ur obsession grin

it's better we demand more from our government instead of sitting like a baby doing nothing like ghana,because of ASUU,our universities will keep on getting better and better cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.