Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World (30994 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / What Consumes Most Of Your Mobile Data? / Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Data Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by Tinyemeka(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
dd_jay:
guy talk tru,u ar using bis on android, 6gb is 8k,

http://africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/Nigeria/Home/personal/Internet/TariffPlans/General_Data+_Activation_Codes/
Bought it for 3k. It would be a very insignificant thing to lie about. I'm currently on my second renewal.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by lyricalz: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
The exchange rate btw these countries is not d same FOOL. If u check it out in money terms, ie d money value, u'll see its relatively cheaper in those countries compared to nigeria. So fool if u know no sh*t bout economics then stop posting sh*t.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by ddjay: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Bought it for 3k. It would be a very insignificant thing to lie about. I'm currently on my second renewal.
yes but ur using a blackberry plan in ur android device.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by dazzy4real(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
How can this guy come here to talk trash, wen my frnd in the U.S use to yab me saying the amount for cable alone we pay here is the total of all his bill including internet bill n d service is reliable!

ABEG which network pay u?
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by Hero10001: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Toks2008:

I know there is a dubious backyard approach but im stating the obvious if you don't want to be criminal about it.
So you knew it?!
You still prefer to be on the loosing side??!
You have to rip em before they dupe you.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by Youngtekkey(m): 1:58am On Oct 09, 2013
guys 4 here dey vex sha
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by Ositainklord(m): 2:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Which United States are you referring to?

Can't be the same one I know, 500mb for $85, you have got to be joking.
Damn! I ban you from all this famzing with America! Stop reading 2002 new York times newspaper. $85 gives gigs of data, hours of calls and tones of SMS. Stop making up zobo!! Get Ur facts right old chap!
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by zalight(m): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2013
YOUNG MAN STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE,the price of data in Dubai goes thus: DHS50=100mb,dhs100=1gb,dhs 200=4gb,dhs500=25gb...etisalat has even cum up with a daily unlimited data for just 5 diran per day and if u calculate that u will cum up with unlimited data service for 150 diran a month which is less than 50 dollars..and u get good uninterupted quality network for wat u paid for.quote author=write2obi]I totally agree with you, Op
Here in Dubai we pay Dhs210 for 500mb
Dhs1 = 43Naira

[/quote]
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by kingsdaughter: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2013
The Alliance For Affordable Internet is being unveiled yesterday in Abuja, Nigeria. We’re a new, global coalition of more that 30 organisations working to make broadband affordable for all, with a focus on policy and regulatory change. A4AI is a The Web Foundation initiative, and global sponsors are Google, Omidyar Network, DFID - UK Department for International Development and USAID - US Agency for International Development.
Check out www.a4ai.org for more details and follow @a4a_internet and #affordableinternet on Twitter for live updates throughout the day.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/britain-to-join-tech-giants-to-drive-down-internet-prices-in-developing-countries

1 Like

Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by nairacountry(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
PLS GURU IN THE HOUSE, WATS D DIFF BTW
PREMIUM N COMPLETE PLANS IN THE ETISALAT
DATA PLAN? PLS SUMBIDY SHLD HELP
To purchase additional Premium plan load 1,000
Naira and dial *304*1#, for Complete Plan load
1,000Naira and dial *304*2#, for Compact Plan
load 500 Naira and dial *304*3#.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
but all this matter no need arguments na.

@ op shebi na internet u take post this article? ehn see, all these Telcos are on the web. their tarrif plans are posted online.

visit a few from America and UK, and post the prices u see there for us to compare.

at least we will see whose lying and whose mumu-ish.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
TMOBILE US.

screen Grab today 9th October 2013.

[size=18pt]NOTE THAT ALL PLANS COME WITH UNLIMITED CALLS AND TEXT AND THE COST OF THE PHONE YOU CHOSE[/size]

Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
AT & T. US

[size=18pt]NOTE THAT THESE PLANS ARE CONTRACT PLANS THAT YOU ALSO GET A PHONE (YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE PHONE IN THOSE AMOUNTS AS WELL[/size]

Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
which ones dey UK?

make somebody sef post those ones. I know for sure American mobile prices are the highest in the world tho.

Oya @ OP and his supporters, do you still think your nigerian Telcos are "trying" and "cheaper"?

me no sabi maths, pls help us calculate
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by aigbeedo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
u must be the biggest fool ever, americans has a free unlimited data attached if you buy an iphone 4, and 5 and other brands i dont knw where u get this fake link or gist from. dog survey u will see it.
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by just2endowed: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
how true
Re: The Price Of 500MB Of Mobile Data In Nigeria & Across The World by simonflame(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mobile data is quite expensive all over. The difference why it cost us a lot more over here is that we rely on it as our primary source of an internet connection. In america and europe, just about every where you go to (home, work, malls, cafes even trains and buses in some places) have a wifi connection around, which is practically free. Hence they don't rely that much on their mobile data, and they can use it for a month without it ever running out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.