Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,021 members, 7,883,535 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55244 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Richard2010(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
But d gal no cum fine sef so seriously dat guy no deserve d slaps
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by zynzyn(m): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
steveec122: When the relationship is over, the guy go feel like rewinding and undoing his did. And the 9ja guy go feel like pouring her acid.
'Finally I lost her'

SMH

Of course. Women don't respect men that are doormats!

Someone can confirm or refute this! wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by XVIER(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
i dey madt? even if i dey stand she try am. that means she wan die be that.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Gbenge77(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Incredible!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 4reigningqueen: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella: See as the gehl be like pin.. See her scare crow-like legs

I go just break her into two. Mtcheeeww

That boy na ediot.. Big one

imagine the girl that resembles tilapia fish in leggings, slapping her angry

Him or Her Sir?

Please cool down when typing next time.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Stunner1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahahahaha chooiii dz story sweet me for belle oooo... but which 1 is hospital naa just for common slap mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
dominatrix thingz

guy was prolly getting off

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by pharmow: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
When I realized say this thing happened for China. Two things came to mind. China men Joystick no try at all. As a result dem dey always do wetin their woman tell them to do in order not to be dumped. Also, their women dey like lashing well well and dem they dey over-jealous. I assure U say if na black dude, apart from say our culture not permit this kind yeye thing, the gal no go fit try am because she cant afford to lose the black mamba. just my opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by telim: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
These will only happen in china b'cause there are fewer girls in there, but reverse is the case in obodo naija. Percentage of gals are higher than the boys. If any gal try these with me i go beat her till she faint before i will let go of her. Foolish chinko boys only good in designing phones that make's noise. Smh

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Kaymisola(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
@OP smh well done! You copied n pasted this word for word from kemi filani's blog, my eyes r on u
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by switdil(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
If a gal try dis wan for naija
Na people wey dey pass sef go deal with am
Em go use words (yab) commot dat evil spirit
Wey make am do this kain thing
IF NA SO LOVE BE, E NO GO SWEET cos E NO GO DEY SHAK
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Aerocrystals(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
That one concern d 2 of dem

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tonychristopher: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
its not possible in nigeria. We have so many free women in nigeria. You can buy then i mean them as cheap as peanut.i think its scarcity of women is happening there. Thats the results of controlled birth. Where is the dignity of man? Lol. Such a man. Whats so special about her toto. I hope it does smell like other women and bleed too . Weaklio
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 3kay945(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis:

is that your pic in your profile

Why did you make me check the pic na? cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
In China all things are possible. . .grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Fynestboi: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by zynzyn(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
switdil: If a gal try dis wan for naija
Na people wey dey pass sef go deal with am
Em go use words (yab) commot dat evil spirit
Wey make am do this kain thing
IF NA SO LOVE BE, E NO GO SWEET cos E NO GO DEY SHAK

The first honest female on this thread!

Wellus Donnus! cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by gentlechyke(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
LOVE IN DISGUISE>>>
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Idiataqueen(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dat is gud for guyz hoping to be lik dat gal grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Fynestboi: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
mama-gee:
In China all things are possible. . .grin grin
and not here in nigeria
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by taylor12: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ma guy run small metal just because em babe say she no do again n folo yahoo yahoo boiz n ma guy put on just boxer on d street chasin ppl.china case na small one,naija fit do am scatter even witout d vegetable eaten.lol
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sEGXY2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
na love make d guy do am..... na so.people go talk bt d guy na 1ST CLASS FOOL.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by logica(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
The guy is obviously China made Grade F.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Idiataqueen(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
tonychristopher: its not possible in nigeria. We have so many free women in nigeria. You can buy then i mean them as cheap as peanut.i think its scarcity of women is happening there. Thats the results of controlled birth. Where is the dignity of man? Lol. Such a man. Whats so special about her toto. I hope it does smell like other women and bleed too . Weaklio
rubbish talk
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by cuntento(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
dani1luv: You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face.

The assault happened last Friday in the Kowloon City area of Hong Kong, after Chui, the boyfriend, took a girl to his flat despite the fact he was going out with Cheng, the slapper.

Cheng got to find out and made her boyfriend kneel on the pavement in full view of passers-by.

When he insisted he had not asked the girl to come to his flat, saying: 'Listen to me first before beating me', Cheng started slapping Chui across the face as he screamed, 'You're slandering me!', and urged the other girl to corroborate his story.

A crowd of onlookers gathered and started filming the scene, which has since been posted on YouTube.

As other bystanders started to intervene in the love quarrel, Cheng shouted, 'None of your business!'

Most witnesses took Chui's side, with one woman telling him: 'Stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better.'
One passer-by called the police, leading to Cheng's arrest.

The 20-year-old woman, named Cheng, was later arrested on suspicion of common assault, while the victim, 23-year-old Chui, was taken to hospital.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/girlfriend-slaps-and-orders-boyfriend.html
if na calabar girl, I 4 tuk say she use kOPNOMI 4 d guy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dis thread is definitely 4 all NL ladies. undecided

buh most importantly... End-Time-Tinz grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok. Love is a dummie thing.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Crexus: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
[size=20pt] this looks like a movie scene to me...one could clearly see the crew in the background...
according to the reporter, a passerby called d police (I no know wetin concern am inside sha), one could see a security officer in uniform in the background...

conclusion: this piece is just a handiwork of some blogger looking for traffic as usual..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by pinkshell(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don change mind
Na chinese man I go marry.
Aleast dem dey get small shame.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sylve11: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
action and reaction r equal and opposite. . .if it were to be me sha. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sites For Adult Movie / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo] / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.