Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,991 members, 7,883,419 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55243 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by princesbamz: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
hahaha funny oo !! wow d gal bat hem rich hospital level ni

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by orji63(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Man should be man at all times inspite of the accident of his birth or country of origin.If I were this guy na Jackie Chan kunfu I for give the idiot daughter of eve.Any way na Chinese film be dis,any thing can happen.You won't know the cause of fight,all you see is karat every where.It can't happen in Naija for life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by princesbamz: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
hahaha funny oo !! wow d gal slap hem rich hospital level ni
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
That guy is a bloodytwart.Like wtfitmot?And the girl is 20,u the guy 23?Pathetic.Even if the girl seniors me with 5 years or so,she can neva try this...!Many things must be involved in this case,one of which is either the guy has a 2inches peni5 or the girl is a rich bitch who takes care of the poor guy's family.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Libra9(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
nothing is new from this white people
try 9ja men.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.
best treatment for who?

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by IAMBREEZY: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chinco coward
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by vislabraye(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Very funny !!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by snowytee(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
"Listen to me first before beating me".Na this line off me

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by pharmow: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
I fit beg the gal and even kneel down for her if I know I'm wrong. But no be for public sha o. And if I beg her for like 5 mins and she no accept my apology, I go stand up dey waka comot. If she come tell me say she neva finish with me say make I still kneel down. I go change am for her fast at that spot. The summary of my story be say slapping thing far away from the issue at hand. Na who give am winch chop?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Chinnwa: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
i fink she took it too far, cnt slap my man even if i catch him red handed, i'll jst walk away bt u go beg tire shaa
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by GentleMimi: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
When i saw dis post,the first thought that occured to me was 'this is def not naija'.....and i was right! Some naija men wey don fry their brain dey beat their babes for no reason,not to talk of this.But i tire for this story oooo.the guy just dey kneel there make d babe dey beat am,sooo tey they carry am go hsptl afta d ordeal! Hian!!!...dis kain love,i reject u ooo.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Fkforyou(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
For him mind him think say na Romantic movie him dey act.... If na naija him for don load her 2gig since....angry
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by MATUREZEE: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
She dey craz?
If I catch am...
Na she dey pay my rent? Abi na she dey feed me?
Thunder fire... Amadioha join am
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by basty: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Most of you guys crying fouls are munu o, how about the financial slaps? grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Afokesco(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na em sabi..em know wetin em they do..mtchew
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ladokun12(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
na waitin find com here sf se na me talk say d guy shud b mumu ni no naija gel fit try dat bt she fit do am if na guru hep am do charm
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 1shortblackboy: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Make una no do o That girl fit Sabi kung fu
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Even a congenital slowpoke won't play the role of that guy in a movie!

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Lucasbalo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why Is it that all kind of funny stories always come out of Red China ?.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by ebode(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
this is wat will happen wen women finally take over. Men will wash plates, pants and cook.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Lucasbalo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
ebode: this is wat will happen wen women finally take over. Men will wash plates, pants and cook.
. God forbid.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Arrgh! This is what they call Power Of Pu.ssy...

I swear! If this should happen to me (which is not qanna happen) i'm just going to Chris Brown her..

BTW. This guy mumu shaa.. *Spits on his face*
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by dani1luv: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Crexus: [size=20pt] this looks like a movie scene to me...one could clearly see the crew in the background...
according to the reporter, a passerby called d police (I no know wetin concern am inside sha), one could see a security officer in uniform in the background...

conclusion: this piece is just a handiwork of some blogger looking for traffic as usual..
[/size]

Who supplies you weed?..
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by buoye1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fear catch me......I thnk say na 4 awa Obodo naijaria nw....Na only china dis kyn ogbono fit happen.....Hello awayuh!!!!! Am I mad
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by babatunde1339(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
the guy must be a good christain tryng to abide with what jesus said
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nosgidi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lol.Make she come try am for Naija,na die she dey dat day.If she be use Jazz tie the guy eye,e go fade immediately..
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by inosend: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
*Calling out to girlfriend* Evelyn, you see wetin this yeye chinese girl dey do her boyfriend so? In short, anyday wey you even try am.... hm, na dat day I go show ... *reaching out to hit her*I go show you...*hitting her all over* no run o. I say make you come back here *runs after her*
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by 3ace(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
D guy na mumu, correct "gbewu dani". I no know wetin dey do all dis oyinbos sef. Na so one go propose one time for public to one yeye girl, d kain slap wey d girl give am ehn, I no sure say dat guy ear drum go function again. Mumus raise to power two.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ayooxx(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
I fit kneel down for girl dat one na normal tin...but say slap ke olorun maje....any girl way try am with me I go first drop the weight way I dey use gym on her head b4 I no wetin I go do her
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bros dey fall hand. I dey expect say the girl go be one beautiful baby like that, but na this ugly girl wey bros dey form mugu for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Sites For Adult Movie / Kissing Before Cash Withdrawal Or After Cash Withdrawal? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.