Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,658 members, 7,937,962 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau (13825 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by ZUBY77(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Too many kids in this forum. Whenever an incident of this magnitude occurs, the least you can do is to find out the reason. Irrespective of what you think, there is always a reasonable reason behind every action. A kid was kidnapped in Bisau and was traced to Nigerians. Dont forget that we are the kidnaping kings of Africa. The kidnappers we chased out of Nigeria obviously migrated somewhere else. What do you think they do werever they ran to? Evangelism right? I dont blame the Bisau people. It is better they start fighting before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by solomon111(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Imagine 1.7 million people declaring war on 170 million people. SMH
Modern warfare has gone beyond population.
What you should be talking about is that Nigeria will win a war against them due to the strength of our economy and military.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by SKIPCY(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
iterator25:

'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you.. 

Youths in anambra, abia, enugu needs re-orientation now before it goes out of hand
I don talk my own
you're so pathetic..what proof do u have that they are biafrans? rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Arosa(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
ZUBY77: Too many kids in this forum. Whenever an incident of this magnitude occurs, the least you can do is to find out the reason. Irrespective of what you think, there is always a reasonable reason behind every action. A kid was kidnapped in Bisau and was traced to Nigerians. Dont forget that we are the kidnaping kings of Africa. The kidnappers we chased out of Nigeria obviously migrated somewhere else. What do you think they do werever they ran to? Evangelism right? I dont blame the Bisau people. It is better they start fighting before its too late.

Dude what are you yapping about who is talking about the kidnapping incident, did you not read that "ARMED groups Tuesday attacked the Nigerian embassy in Bissau". angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Aifey(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: I was being sarcastic.
The US never invaded libya when the ambassador was killed.
Thts tht they did in case u don't kn.
In disguis n used their media propaganda CNN to cover it. Shell n chevron are back in libya drilling their oil after decades gaddafi chased them away.
US remains d worlds problem.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by nerodenero: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2013
However, following the country’s inability to form a government well over a month after the coup, Nigeria, in close collaboration with ECOWAS, assisted in negotiations that resulted in the transitional government led by President Manuel Nhamadjo. Since then, Nigeria has provided various forms of assistance to Guinea- Bissau to the value of $50 million.
Why can't we channel all our resources towards making how country better rather than playing this god-forsaken BIG-BROTHER role.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by yuncka: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2013
I tink d attack is in connection wit d said involvement of som Nigerians in kidnap and robbery goin on in d country.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by manuelzz(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2013
iterator25:

'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you.. 

Youths in anambra, abia, enugu needs re-orientation now before it goes out of hand
I don talk my own

One of the dismerits of "freedom of speech"!!! sad SMH
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by MayorofLagos(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2013
manuelzz:

One of the dismerits of "freedom of speech"!!! sad SMH

He has a very good point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by lawbabs: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
ZUBY77: Too many kids in this forum. Whenever an incident of this magnitude occurs, the least you can do is to find out the reason. Irrespective of what you think, there is always a reasonable reason behind every action. A kid was kidnapped in Bisau and was traced to Nigerians. Dont forget that we are the kidnaping kings of Africa. The kidnappers we chased out of Nigeria obviously migrated somewhere else. What do you think they do werever they ran to? Evangelism right? I dont blame the Bisau people. It is better they start fighting before its too late.

Thanks my brother... Nairalainders are so sentimental. I just knew Nigerians will go and ply their kidnapping trade in diaspora someday...
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by ZUBY77(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2013
Arosa:

Dude what are you yapping about who is talking about the kidnapping incident, did you not read that "ARMED groups Tuesday attacked the Nigerian embassy in Bissau". angry
What armed group? You mean to tell me that you didnt see or hear in the news that the embassy was surounded by the police yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Arosa(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2013
ZUBY77: What armed group? You mean to tell me that you didnt see or hear in the news that the embassy was surounded by the police yesterday?

According to The Guardian sources, armed personnel and militias stormed the Nigerian embassy in a commando style, attacking everyone in sight and eventually causing the closure of the Nigerian sovereign outpost.

As at press time, members of staff of the embassy, including the Nigerian envoy to that country, Ambassador Ahmed Adams, were said to be taking refuge in a police station.

Is this a diplomatic handshake to you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by quality01(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
eazzzy1:

You sure say he no go grant them amnesty
Is very possible grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by AustineE1: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
...even as we have a very large population of Yorubas in Guinea Bissau!i still dont want to believe the child was used for their rituals and nt a enough reason to attack Nigerians and our embassy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by ibkgab001: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Germany will never give Visa to any passport bearing CHinadu ,chukwuma,okechuku,NNamdin tobechuku ,Chinazan, Please go Biafraa go
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by gebest: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2013
ULSHERLAN: This is serious if its true
LIVE FROM GUINEA BISSAU "ECOMIB", DERE VE BEEN A CASE OF KIDNAPIN 4 D PAST 4 DAYS NOW, SO DEY HAD SOME NIGERIAN'S AR RESPONSIBLE 4 D KIDNAP OF 1 CHILD, SO DEY MOB ND KILL 3 NIGERIANS IN D PRESENCE OF THEIR LOCAL POLICE, IT TOOK D INTERVENTION OF D ECOWAS MISSION TROOPS 'ECOMIB' INTERVENTION B4 NORMALCY CUD B RETURNED.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by gebest: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: did what?
expanding d frontiers of kidnapping all over d world begining from Guinea bissau, anyway we are progressing.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by gebest: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: did what?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by smithjanetstore: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
AZU u don go kidnap for guinea bissau again, to hell with this biafrans
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by 360command: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2013
we might be the kings of africa but we are not of the world. This Bisau people thinks they are holy. How can this be compared to the numbers of colombians who does shady biz in their country and know one does anything to lynch them. We africans just hate our black skin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
ibkgab001: Germany will never give Visa to any passport bearing CHinadu ,chukwuma,okechuku,NNamdin tobechuku ,Chinazan, Please go Biafraa go
Oh son, is this what you are gonna tell your children when you are a father....that you were a 'tribalist' cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Fuelish: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: why not invade them just the same way the US invaded libya when their ambassador was killed.
the US invaded Libya,after their ambassador was killed?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Fuelish: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: why not invade them just the same way the US invaded libya when their ambassador was killed.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by RealAlfranco: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Time to employ Boko Haram as mercenaries!!! To think dey are on da verge of wiping out a state wit over 3 million people,then I think 1.7 million should be a piece of cake 4 dem!!
The Expendables:Nigerian Version!!!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by successking: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guinea Bissau is too small to fight with Nigeria. FG should discipline the country and her people.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Dollarjunkie: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
iterator25:

I don talk my own

Your father needs re-orientation to stop breeding ingrates like you! Bas.tard son of a TOUT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
With so many conflicting accounts of this dreadful incident, how does one know what to believe.

Though it is clear that most online blogs appear to have gone with the view provided by AFP, elements of conjecture which have since been added and recycled are not difficult to spot.

Until we can get to the bottom of this heinous crime, it is important that further of loss of lives is prevented.
At the very least, our authorities need to do all that is possible to safe-guard the interests of other Nigerians via appropriate channels, in the highly volatile country Guinea Bissau has become. Jungle justice on this scale has a way of triggering waves of xenophobic attacks, which are best forestalled in the interest of peace.

The account provided below (translated from Portuguese) goes even further, by linking this incident to Nigeria's peace-keeping mission in GB.

The situation experienced today in Bissau, which culminated in the "invasion" by the popular Nigerian Embassy. (The Gang of Four)

[img]http://pasmalu.files./2013/10/chapa-de-bissau1.jpg?w=500&h=281[/img]
The situation experienced today in Bissau, which culminated in the "invasion" by the popular Nigerian Embassy.

by pasmalu

We all know the disastrous role that the Gang of Four ECOWAS countries (Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast and Burkina) who sent our military give the coup a year and a half, led by the unqualified Nigerians who saw one in Angola the rival ambitions of economic neocolonialism.

Today the social bubble burst when the people discovered the business that Nigeria is involved: child abduction, removal of organs and their sale abroad.

The cries of a child who was being abducted in the area of ​​the plate Bissau, by a group of Nigerians who tried to forcibly get in a car, aroused the wrath and anger of the population, which not only failed to prevent the crime, as it gave the respective corrective treatment to members of the gang.

Throughout the city of Bissau revolt is reaching alarming proportions, if we consider the connivance of the police, having knowledge of this business, do nothing and moreover protects criminals in exchange for receiving money under the table.

Shots against the police, the people defended themselves with stones, beginning to do justice in the other districts, where a Nigerian identified.

The population was shouting slogans against ECOWAS recognized as the main enemy of Guinea-Bissau following the president's statements pseudo Nhamadjo, recognizing that they are the true boss says go ask the ECOWAS decides that politicians government can not apply, and that they are to mark the new dates of the elections.

Source
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nigerians outside the country has done more wrong than good, immediately they discover You're a Nigerian, negative things start coming to their mind and it makes them brave enough to do anything against you....every single Nigerian is creating this bad image, on social networks and in the real world, maybe It's time Nigerians start making a change! A change that wont start from the Political and religious leaders, but from YOU!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by chi4ik(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
iterator25:

I don talk my own
look @ this frustrated man o, wat connect Biafra with this odeh?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
chi4ik: look @ this frustrated man o, wat connect Biafra with this odeh?
dnt mind d guy!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Nigerians outside the country has done more wrong than good, immediately they discover You're a Nigerian, negative things start coming to their mind and it makes them brave enough to do anything against you....every single Nigerian is creating this bad image, on social networks and in the real world, maybe It's time Nigerians start making a change! A change that wont start from the Political and religious leaders, but from YOU!

Speak for yourself mothafucker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.