Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,653 members, 7,937,949 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau (13824 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
REALITY101:

Speak for yourself mothafucker
once again i'm saying this, THERE SHOULD BE AN IQ TEST FOR NEW NAIRALANDERS...It'll help reduce or control the already numerous illiterates and hare-brains we have here!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Elliotwiz1: once again i'm saying this, THERE SHOULD BE AN IQ TEST FOR NEW NAIRALANDERS...It'll help reduce or control the already numerous illiterates and hare-brains we have here!

Haha nice try Clementina.. Stfu you ain't making no damn sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by babadem2much(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
just imagine Guinea Bissau, lets just use civilIan JTF n some elements of bokos who are specialize in vandalization to that con3, i swear 7 days too much u go hear d result. yanbanza kawai !!
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by adeyrule(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: I thought I read Biafr*an embassy sef. Wetin concern me concern Naija embassy. If they like, mek dem burn aso r*ock *spits on tread* mtcheeeeew undecided
u dis ibo wit una biaffran shit abeg una think say he fit happen?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by twentycent(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guinea Bissau be warned # the mouth wey dog dey take play wit him children na him e dey take bite also#

Pls send dis my message to dere President to see what I just wrote to them. A word is enough for Guinea Bissau(the unwise)
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by UKBobo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Naija dey shit everywhere like guinea fowl! 5% ruin the water for the 95% (or vice-versa)

Guinea Bissau had a civil war for over 30 years, guns and violence is like water there. They will smile and play with you, but if you take liberties...na bullet or rope you dey see (unless you can pay off police/people very quickly). Hence, that is why the drug barons could move freely.

Many Naija guys there barbing hair and running shops. If jungle justice has arrived there, put them in your prayers.

Alumni Bissau Carnival 2010
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by UKBobo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Naija - Divided we stand - United we fall.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by UKBobo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
[s]'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you..
[/s]

What about your brother hacking a soldier to death with machete in broad daylight in the UK. Make I hear word na?
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by authority2006(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
solomon111: Modern warfare has gone beyond population.
What you should be talking about is that Nigeria will win a war against them due to the strength of our economy and military.
Population will always be an advantage in war.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by COOLDUN: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
god_of_music: Oh son, is this what you are gonna tell your children when you are a father....that you were a 'tribalist' cry

Don't mind the tribalistic FOOOL. If the western world Countries could issue visas to the Damatallebs, Yoruba TERRORIST Micheals for being the good ambassadors of Nigeria to their respective countries. Then Biafra passport would be VISA FREE to all the countries in the world.

All these senseless bigots on nairaland bigotted forum. Did they name the lynched suspected kidnappers? to ascertain their tribes. If this happened in Nigeria now you would hear the online human right campaigners calling the mob names. Who is sure if the lynched suspects were actually guilty of the offence or not, but hence Kidnapping is involved a certain tribe/people would be roped into it by the saints we have in the country as if Kidnapping is not a general crime in Nigeria.

There are many Yorubas in G Bissau than all the tribes in Nigeria, doing both good, bad and ugly business in the country, so no one knows exactly the lynched people, what a reasonable fellow should think before writing rubbish online is whether these people were really guilty of the offence. Since the involvement of the ECOMOG force in the country, the drug cartels/barons, Cabals mostly from the South American continent has been inciting hatred and violence into the hearts of the poor, illustrate and lazy G.Bissau citizens Against the Nigerians who they see as the main sponsor of the ECOMOG precence in the country.

A G.Bissau citizen when well fed and drunk can kill freely for you. they are very violent in nature, one could remember some years ago when our Golden Eaglets eliminated them from the U-17 World qualifying series, they stormed the stadium in Bissau and beat some of our players. Was it as reason of the Biafrans kidnapping their children too?

This is a country Nigeria is spending our money to bring back to life , while our country is nothing to write home about.Do people ask this question ? Why do the countries who play big brothers always receive hostilities in return? USA and Nigeria are good examples of this. No country in Africa From Somalia, Sudan, Congo, Liberia, Sierra lone , Guinea Bissau , where Nigeria has lost their soldiers, money ever says any good thing about Nigeria. My question is this, Will the Nigeria government ever learn from this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Abagworo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
authority2006: Population will always be an advantage in war.

What I want is for the country to be bombed to ashes and not troops. The insult dey pain me much.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by enm(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
I feel like crying reading some people comment on this thread. why are we so quick to judge without finding out what actually happened
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Arosa(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
authority2006: Population will always be an advantage in war.

In a war that involves solely Africans, yes. But ultimately, no.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Arosa:

In a war that involves solely Africans, yes. But ultimately, no.
i concur, nigeria's population is higher thn dt of israel but wen it comes to military might israel is stronger i think
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by sweetgala(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
These people no dey fear! angry
If Nigerian troops stationed there kick off now dem go know. They should ask the Liberians
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
FG investigates killing of
Nigerians, attack on Embassy in
Guinea

Abuja – The Federal Government on
Wednesday ordered investigation into the
reported killing of three Nigerians and the
attack on the Nigerian Embassy in Guinea-
Bissau.
Dr Reuben Abati, the Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity to President Goodluck
Jonathan, told State House correspondents in
Abuja that the incident was discussed during
the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting,
presided over by President Goodluck
Jonathan.

LYNCHED—One of the three Nigerians
accused of kidnapping a child is protected by
security forces, yesterday, in Bissau, shortly
before being lynched by a mob which
managed to grab him from a police car as
officers stood by powerless. Two other
Nigerians were lynched for the same reason,
Tuesday. AFP PHOTO.
The affected Nigerians, who were alleged to
have kidnapped a child, were lynched by
rioters in Bissau.
“Indeed, during the FEC meeting today, the
Minister of State for Foreign Affairs II, who is
in-charge of Africa, briefed council about
development in Guinea Bissau involving an
attack on the Embassy, resulting in the death
of at least one Nigerian.
“And immediately the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs waded into the matter and protested
to Guinea Bissau authorities and made it
clear that this was not acceptable.
“The Nigerian Ambassador in Guinea Bissau
was directed immediately to take up the
matter with the Minister of Foreign Affairs in
Guinea Bissau and the matter is being
investigated.“
Abati assured that the Federal Government
would continue to protect the lives and
property of all Nigerians across the world.
He stated that the country would also
continue to maintain cordial relations with all
its neighbours.
“You can be assured that this government
responds proactively wherever any Nigerian
has an issue in any part of the world.
“You know of course that we have very good
relationships with our neighbours and other
West African countries and the rest of the
international community,“ he added. (NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/fg-investigates-killing-nigerians-attack-embassy-guinea-bissau-abati/
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by owobokiri(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Few days ago some Europeans were lynched in either Seychelles or so for similar accusations... It must be the new fad.. This reminds me of the lynchings that happened when men will exclaim wildly about their missing "abunna" and any suspicious face around will be hacked to death as a culprit
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Litmus: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
You should see how the Guineans support this lynching and how they glory in the murder of these Nigerians in contrast to how outrage and shammed Nigerians felt at the Alu lynching. I've stated this before and will reiterate it, Nigeria and a few others in the southern and eastern half of the continents are black Africa's only hope.

RIP
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Litmus: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
owobokiri: Few days ago some Europeans were lynched in either Seychelles or so for similar accusations... It must be the new fad.. This reminds me of the lynchings that happened when men will exclaim wildly about their missing "abunna" and any suspicious face around will be hacked to death as a culprit

http://www.france24.com/en/20131003-madagascar-mob-lynches-two-europeans-tourist-island
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
nigeria exists not to protect her own
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by dazzlingd(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2013
Idi Amin: I thought I read Biafr*an embassy sef. Wetin concern me concern Naija embassy. If they like, mek dem burn aso r*ock *spits on tread* mtcheeeeew undecided

Its ur kind dat are enemies of peace, unity and progress
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by 1wilywily1: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2013
UK Bobo: What about your brother hacking a soldier to death with machete in broad daylight in the UK. Make I hear word na?
99.99999% Yorubas are very very wicked, they are pretenders acting to be good but their hearts are full of evil, only waiting for opportunity to unleash it,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by ikweremilitant: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2013
iterator25:

'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you..

Youths in anambra, abia, enugu needs re-orientation now before it goes out of hand
I don talk my own
are u high or incredibly stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by Litmus: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2013
FAKE TRIBALISM:

Igbo, blah, blah, blah, Yourba blah, blah,

Truth is, Guineans were barbaric in murdering those people and need to be held countable by our government.
Re: Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau by sweetgala(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2013
1wilywily1: 99.99999% Yorubas are very very wicked, they are pretenders acting to be good but their hearts are full of evil, only waiting for opportunity to unleash it,

How did u callously deduce such. We can all conclude that violent spirit has no prejudice as to whom to posses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Deepens As Police Block Staff From Entering Secretariat / Cut Governor Wike Head And Take 100 Million Naira - Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO just now / 2023 Presidency: Ogunlewe Suffering From Mouth Diarrhea – Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.