Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,904 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN (28767 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / NASU Will Join ASUU Strike Next Week / ASUU Fixes Next Meeting For Aug.29 2013. Nasu Others Threaten To Join Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by chucky234(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
emekakelvin: UNN Is gradually loosing her worth/hype. This year is even case study, a skul that brought her cut-off to 180,conducted pume for 1st and 2nd choice applicant,but did nt release 2nd choice result.
Just go to Unn and see abandon projects
The great Lion has since become the great cat, UNN is gone.
Prof. Nebo did well to bring the institution back to its glory days,the present VC has reduced UNN to an object of mockery.
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo:
Oh Shitt! LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *tearssssssss* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wow!! I made d great UZO "cry" wit my post? I neva knew i have reached dis extentgringrin
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by paulworld(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please am new him, can someone put me through WHAT DOES ASUU, NASU Means please
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Odycute(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
see rough play oooo
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ayomax: hav lost hope on this country. TOGO here i come

PACK and GO !!!!!

Nobody will miss you, stop announcing it here - you are looking for sympathy!!

Its just like a man informing everyone he wants to commit suicide
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
[b]
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by ninocia18(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gistboy: I don't know about the allegations against UNN VC but the VC has really achieved a lot in UNN.

I don't fink yhu are in UNN. If not, yhu won't be saying that. That man is a criminal and a pervert. I just hope that really his cup has filled up. No pity on students. Instead, he sent his daughter abroad to study. Fat black glasses wearing bofoon.....

1 Like

Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by U235weapongrade: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na wa ohhh. It was just yesterday I was discussing with a staff Kid and he told me UNN might not open even if ASUU calls off.
Heard DVC prof.chigbu is out ,bursar is also heading out.

As for doze of you saying Barto is not doing anytin and the rest of dem shit - Na lie joor.Wat you should be sayin shud be he inflated the prices of most contracts awarded in UNN..

Unn is taking a new look people.
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by joeralph(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.Is naija going to sit for WAEC & NECO next year? May be for KEEPS!
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Donyswit(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
click2cbn: I see another "BARTHO MUST GO" brewing but dis tym by lecturers!!! Lecturers get ready to pay #8000 Reparation fees
Guy are truly a lion, I had to pay that 8k via my nose, good now the fight is between him and ASUU, they better get ready for Batho's reparation fee, It's always on the high side
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Donyswit(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
click2cbn: I see another "BARTHO MUST GO" brewing but dis tym by lecturers!!! Lecturers get ready to pay #8000 Reparation fees
Guy you are truly a lion, I had to pay that 8k via my nose, good now the fight is between him and ASUU, they better get ready for Batho's reparation fee, It's always on the high side
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by lincolnj88: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
All i see in this ASUU struggle is earned allowance
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by eightsin(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
These ASUU and NASU are mad ppl.
Strike here n there. I don tire for them ni
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by wetdspace(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by gboxbaba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Seriously bartho okolo must go. Go to 'ij' hostel and see toilet, u go fear. Dat guy just dey chop gov Money. At enugu campus, u have to buy water. 25litres na twenty naira. Calculate dat twenty naira in the long run then u go knw wasup, ur account go red. The only students dat enjoy unn are frat boys and babes.
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by robo247(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Napoleondegreat: You mods are always hiding my comments. That not withstanding let me say this let it rot in your system!!!
So ASUU, NASU can at all feel the impacts of UNN VC's style of leadership. Till date it still beat my imagination to understand why nobody can call this man to order. Just last year he single handedly imposed a whooping sun of 12000 naira on all the students under the cover of internet fee. The worst thing is that the so called Lionet is non functional since after "extorting" the 12000 from the students. Like I said why nobody saw reason with the protesting students not even ASUU/NASU remains a difficult puzzle for the students.
GOD BLESS YA!
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Kei144(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
ASUU should continue their strike and shut up. Reminding the public that they have no intention to call off the strike will not move the FG to obey their command. Neither will it whip up any public sentiment in their support. Everybody should ignore ASUU. That is the only way to end strikes in Nigerian universities for good.
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Kei144(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
gboxbaba: Seriously bartho okolo must go. Go to 'ij' hostel and see toilet, u go fear. Dat guy just dey chop gov Money. At enugu campus, u have to buy water. 25litres na twenty naira. Calculate dat twenty naira in the long run then u go knw wasup, ur account go red. The only students dat enjoy unn are frat boys and babes.

Bartho Okolo will definitely go by May 2014. Calling for his removal when he has almost completed his term of office makes no sense. I'm not even sure that ASUU strike will end by May 2014. Instead of calling for removal of Bartho Okolo, UNN should look for a better Enugu State indigene to take over the vice-chancellorship by May 2014. grin
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Deattorney: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slickest: I no read am...f2c
na wetin u win??
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by acidiczuzzee: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
gboxbaba: Seriously bartho okolo must go. Go to 'ij' hostel and see toilet, u go fear. Dat guy just dey chop gov Money. At enugu campus, u have to buy water. 25litres na twenty naira. Calculate dat twenty naira in the long run then u go knw wasup, ur account go red. The only students dat enjoy unn are frat boys and babes.
how?
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Napoleondegreat: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gistboy: I don't know about the allegations against UNN VC but the VC has really achieved a lot in UNN.

what are his achievements?
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Napoleondegreat: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
robo247:
GOD BLESS YA!
bless u too my dear!
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Napoleondegreat: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Caesar1988(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
frustration will nt kill u*******amen
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
SimonAndal:
Wait....is the strike still on? Damn!
Brb, lemme prepare for my lecture. Continue striking. At this rate I'm gonna graduate before my seniors in public uni. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol wicked soul
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
NASU I know, ASUU I know, who d f*ck is Others?
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by kcowen(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2013
I didnt have d time to read all these.....wat i am interested to see is at the headline is FG has finally bow fulfilling very promise while ASUU has called off strike!!!!!!
Re: NASU, ASUU, Others Threaten To Shut Down UNN by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yoruba/oyedepo university na AIDS kill am abi? undecided

Memyselfu2009: Igbo university na money kill am ooo ASUU been greedy FG been stupid NASU been broke NAN be jobless nigeria been hopeless me been tired nd bored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / Truth Or Dare: What Really Is The Game All About In Nigeria? / Updates On The Incarcerated UNIBEN Pharmacy Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.