Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2008752 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I swear to God, this list is so laughable, I'm not mad at my fnc Chinese trainee being in the top 5, oh wait I'm mad. I want the best for him and I'd like to see him debut but come on, he's ranked higher than son dong PYO and yuvin, OK o, I am genuinely happy for Hyun bin tho, like really really, I'd like him to be in the top 11, *sigh* the number of people I'd like to be in the top 11 are more than 11 Eottoke

Now you know how I feel everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:17am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

The world has gone to shi!t

Hahahahhahahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha.....this is funnyyyyyy, maybe it is the way I read it in my head but I can’t stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:19am On May 25, 2019
I know this picture is not clear but look at that smile, look at that face, just look at the human from EXO planet.

With him is the best manager in the universe, (respect).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:20am On May 25, 2019
My favorite couple.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44am On May 25, 2019
This is the performance that made me interested in who 100% was although it didn’t make me a perfection, I still haven’t forgotten about it. It was a beautiful collaboration and performance.

I think I have posted this video here before but I am not sure and even if I have, there is still no harm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwMd9wLBODE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:05am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha.....this is funnyyyyyy, maybe it is the way I read it in my head but I can’t stop laughing.

LMAO please

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:04am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you but junho has my lips so I don't know what romance you're looking for again

grin
I can't wait to see him in his saguek, are you sure you won't give it a chance?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:05am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:
I know this picture is not clear but look at that smile, look at that face, just look at the human from EXO planet.

Manager of lifeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On May 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

grin

A million percent sure

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

A million percent sure

So you're going to miss out on ashawo Junho...Issorai grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On May 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

So you're going to miss out on ashawo Junho...Issorai grin
Ikr thank God we've already done it, so I know all about his ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*me wondering who she's dissing*

You read my mind. Who exactly is she dissing?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

Boo boo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:01am On May 25, 2019
Random post : videos I love. The main video I wanted to post has been taken down by YouTube, but these are some I like, they're not all funny but I like

Brown eyed girls being the iconic bi!tches that they are, they turned lady gaga's poker face into a song for plastic surgery, I don't think I'll ever get any part of my body done cos I love me sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=264nb9wX0Qo

Btob’s wow choreography done 2 times faster on weekly idol, ilhoon just wants to die, eunkwang's facial expressions always scream pain and I don't know why and sungjae is not even dancing he's just basically standing about. Long story short, this is the worst 2x choreo I've ever seen, it's like they're not even trying lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGrOeLqDAHk

Aigoo that time sehun forgot his ONE line in a song, I don't even blame him, how does he get e-x-o in a 3 minute song, even me I will forget, Chanyeol and baek Hyun are goats and d.o is just like I'm freaking done with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTeEKoNk7Ms&t=3m35s

*sigh* I used to be a Jay park-Jessica shipper and it was because I watched this video, I'm not going to lie I still sorta ship them, I don't like Jessica's boyfriend but I guess it's not my business, Jay is just such a sweetheart tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MN3QVtYMx8

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

grin

No she won’t, please don’t make her to start considering sagueks.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:35am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

A million percent sure

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2019
She captioned it...”all this bed and you are still trying to sleep on me” Queen.

I like that she seems rude but she is not, hahahhahahah. I just like her.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

Thank you

Oh hater of mine, you don't have to worry, there's only one reason I'd ever consider a sageuk and you know the reason

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oh hater of mine, you don't have to worry, there's only one reason I'd ever consider a sageuk and you know the reason

I also know that that is the only reason you will consider it but not actually do it. We still love you just the way you are.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:44am On May 25, 2019
Random post : I didn't say anything when it happened cos I was hurt but it's almost a month, I'm over it now, bora and feeldog broke up, I'm not even mad about how much I loved them, how they looked good together, how they ignored haters, I'm just mad cos where else am I going to get a ship name as epic as bora the dog. *sigh* my life is not the same again, lemme goan shed my last tears for them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:45am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

I also know that that is the only reason you will consider it but not actually do it. We still love you just the way you are.

MTCHEEW fake love, stay far away

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:48am On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

No she won’t, please don’t make her to start considering sagueks.

LMAO, why na?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:50am On May 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ikr thank God we've already done it, so I know all about his ashawo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:10pm On May 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, why na?

Let us not even tell her why

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
sarang60:

Let us not even tell her why
Lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
Random post : I have a lot of dream collaborations I wish would just happen, e.g taemin and Chung ha, and this isn't even about shipping or whatever, I just feel the two of them together on stage would be magic. Another collaboration I really wish would happen is a taeyeon and baekhyun song, I feel their vocals would go so well together, taeyeon and dean's Starlight is one of my favorite songs and I really love everything about Dean but the first thing that came to mind when I first listened to it was "this would be so much better if it was baekhyun" apparently exes are not allowed to work together in Korea or netizens will die or something. Mtcheew, I never cared about their relationship, I still dgaf but I really wish sm would just say screw it and give them a song even if it's a station song

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28pm On May 25, 2019
I don’t have words to describe how this made me feel.

There are so many layers to the song, it is that deep.

Beautifully sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4nJdLz1Hs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On May 25, 2019
sarang60:
I don’t have words to describe how this made me feel.

There are so many layers to the song, it is that deep.

Beautifully sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z4nJdLz1Hs

My CEO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2019
Ok people after much consideration, I brought this here so that everyone can subscribe to him and that is all.

Oh my BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Don’t breathe close to him
Don’t smile at him
Don’t say bless you when he coughs
Don’t admire him
Don’t compliment him
Don’t think about him
Just DON’T

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzC0CHNNDo

All the Kim’s in my life are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2019
Disclaimer: This is coming from a place of love and affection!

Why does Kris Wu have two major looks: either he looks like he's high or he looks like he doesn't want to be in that place atm..... He still looks fine but dude are you okay? Is everything alright in your galaxy?
He looks good normally but when he smiles......SMILE MORE KRIS WU!!!
Okay bye!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13am On May 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Disclaimer: This is coming from a place of love and affection!

Why does Kris Wu have two major looks: either he looks like he's high or he looks like he doesn't want to be in that place atm..... He still looks fine but dude are you okay? Is everything alright in your galaxy?
He looks good normally but when he smiles......SMILE MORE KRIS WU!!!
Okay bye!

Hahahahhahahahahahaha.......GURLLLL I UNDERSTAND BUT I LOVE IT. He always looks absent, so hot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:58am On May 26, 2019
Hi, is anyone here going to watch Angels last mission? I am asking because I wanted to post somethings about it. It is kind of a review but it is not. It is just me laughing and ranting in capital letter, trust me when I say it doesn’t make any sense.

Kindly let me know when it is ok to post it because there might be some spoilers.

Kamsahamnida.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.