Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2012969 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:48am On May 26, 2019
Thank God they got to her in time.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:20am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:

So sad.
As if suicide is their only option of being free from their distress. I wish her well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24am On May 26, 2019
Birthdays :
Gong Myung: I pray for nothing but lead roles for you.
Lee Phillip : my hot oppa. May God of drama bring you to my screen soon.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:
Hi, is anyone here going to watch Angels last mission? I am asking because I wanted to post somethings about it. It is kind of a review but it is not. It is just me laughing and ranting in capital letter, trust me when I say it doesn’t make any sense.

Kindly let me know when it is ok to post it because there might be some spoilers.

Kamsahamnida.

Not watching till its done airing, spoil your spoiler my dear

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:

So sad.

Ya hara I swear to God if you decide to off yourself because of one idiot man who's busy living his best life, I'll pray for God to resurrect you and then kill you myself. Seriously I don't like what I hate abeg, people have been through worse, be strong please, what is this awful news. Don't angry me abeg, killing yourself because of man, bi!tch if you don't get out of my sight this instant.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17am On May 26, 2019
toykathy:
Birthdays :
Gong Myung: I pray for nothing but lead roles for you.
Lee Phillip : my hot oppa. May God of drama bring you to my screen soon.

My preciousessss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:17am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:
Hi, is anyone here going to watch Angels last mission? I am asking because I wanted to post somethings about it. It is kind of a review but it is not. It is just me laughing and ranting in capital letter, trust me when I say it doesn’t make any sense.

Kindly let me know when it is ok to post it because there might be some spoilers.

Kamsahamnida.

I'm going to watch it! I've actually downloaded both episodes but haven't gotten to them yet, just put a visible warning of spoilers in the post so I can scroll past and then return later grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by crazycrypto710: 7:46am On May 26, 2019
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:26am On May 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ya hara I swear to God if you decide to off yourself because of one idiot man who's busy living his best life, I'll pray for God to resurrect you and then kill you myself. Seriously I don't like what I hate abeg, people have been through worse, be strong please, what is this awful news. Don't angry me abeg, killing yourself because of man, bi!tch if you don't get out of my sight this instant.

Hahahhahahahhaha....you keep making me speechless.

Hara Unnie please be safe oooo, your fan has plans if you do anything weird again.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:27am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahahahaha.......GURLLLL I UNDERSTAND BUT I LOVE IT. He always looks absent, so hot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I keep saving his smoldering pictures sha....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha....you keep making me speechless.

Hara Unnie please be safe oooo, your fan has plans if you do anything weird again.

It's not even funny, I'm actually hurt that the thought even crossed her mind

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2019
I hope you are doing ok Bae Honey, I don’t even know what to say, I hope you will share it when you feel comfortable and it is also perfect if you don’t want to share, all I care about is that you take time to be ok.

Please be strong nae sarang and if you need time off, I will be here even after a 100 years waiting for you if need be.

Nae cheonsa komawoyo, Saranghaeyo, mianhaeyo.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On May 26, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Philip Lee oppa, when are you coming back to dramaland, we can't break up like this

2. Kim tae Hoon oppa, I really can't believe this man has not had a lead role, like how?

3. Gong myung my no 2 bias in 5urprise, love you boo, dear dramagods, I think it's time we get a lead role for my baby, whatdya think.

4. Ah young my no 1 bias in dal shabet, I'm glad disbandment is not the end of our love story, I still get to see you out and about and in dramas. Finger hearteu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

It's not even funny, I'm actually hurt that the thought even crossed her mind

I know, it was sad it read considering the fact that one of the reasons is thriving.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:12am On May 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I keep saving his smoldering pictures sha....

I need a clearer version of this, if you find it in the black market let me know. Hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On May 26, 2019
Yayyyyyyyy yoo seung ho is coming back to dramaland, he's one of those actors who I don't care who they're paired with cos they look good with everyone (most especially ME) anyway I'm looking forward to it but I'd really like him to work with won jin ah, park se Wan or kim yoo jung and if it has to be an idol, dear God let it be Eunji

I did shifting cultivation and skipped through my first time

*currently watching*: my fellow citizens, special labor inspector jo, abyss, my absolute boyfriend, let me introduce her
Song of the day : I'm so into you - bestie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:06am On May 26, 2019
sarang60:

I need a clearer version of this, if you find it in the black market let me know. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Looking like an ancient evil vampire that is regretting his past ways.......okay I'm done

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:14am On May 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Yayyyyyyyy yoo seung ho is coming back to dramaland, he's one of those actors who I don't care who they're paired with cos they look good with everyone (most especially ME) anyway I'm looking forward to it but I'd really like him to work with won jin ah, park se Wan or kim yoo jung and if it has to be an idol, dear God let it be Eunji

I did shifting cultivation and skipped through my first time

*currently watching*: my fellow citizens, special labor inspector jo, abyss, my absolute boyfriend, let me introduce her
Song of the day : I'm so into you - bestie

I really enjoy watching him too! He's a really good actor and very very very very easy on the eyes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25pm On May 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2019
Black eris are killing it on twitter. Just search for #Blackeries...we're so pretty!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:02pm On May 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Black eris are killing it on twitter. Just search for #Blackeries...we're so pretty!!!!

The most wholesome, unproblematic hashtag ever!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly chingu, pretty and funny.

“B*tches be sayin you are mine, I am on parole...I belong to the state”. Hahhahahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I really enjoy watching him too! He's a really good actor and very very very very easy on the eyes!!!

Yeah just keep re@lly enjoy watching him from afar, back off

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:57pm On May 26, 2019
I have just one question for the people in my absolute boyfriend. How much is rat poison in Korea?. Seriously look at that princess Diana o, so none of those girls can buy rat poison and put in her tea Lmao, she's even nice, after maltreating them she pays them, if I hear say I no use that money hire assassin for the girl aigoo. So Hong Jong Hyun broke up with minah cos of threats mtcheew I don't buy that shi!t, they've been together for 7 years, there are better ways to solve this issue, if he was really in love with her, he could just reveal that they're dating and involve the police, which useless dumping her like garbage to protect her is he doing, I suspect someone really close to him, either his CEO or his manager, meanwhile seeing hjh, minah and the CEO together is giving me wgm feels, now I am even more convinced hjh and yura might be dating, Eotteoke, my shipper heart. yeo jin goo is a hot mess, I'm actually sad they brought him normal clothes, I will miss his weird costume. I'm impressed with nam bo won's Engrish, I thought it would be worse.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
OK who am I proud of in produce 101 now

I'm proud of kim hyun bin. Wait that wasn't loud enough *climbs chair* I'M FREAKING PROUD OF KIM HYUN BIN. I don't know he reminds me of how I was rooting for chaeyeon in produce 101, he's even more talented than chaeyeon is sef, I love hardworking people, not that the rest are not hardworking but I don't know there's just something about how he always wants to put his everything into all he does, I'm glad his team won, all the teams did really well but there were 2 teams I really liked and that was team bts's no more dream and team nuest w's dejavu. While watching other teams, they were great but I knew I was watching a cover performance, but with those 2,it felt like it was their song they were doing, and that is why I loved their performance more. I don't know if kim hyun bin will make it to the end but I'm glad he got to taste that number 1 position even if it's just once.

I'm proud of ham won jin, aigoo this boy worries too much, and I actually understand him, starship trainees have always made it to the top in produce even the Chinese version, cosmic girls members are there, I think he's just worried about being the first starship trainee not to make it, I'm just grateful that he's actually good and he knows how to take criticism and improve on himself, if he likes he should worry himself into having high BP at this tender age na him sabi. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I think he might make it, I think starship has a huge stake in this program, first of, their trainees always make it, lee dong wook is a starship actor, soyou is with starship, jooheon is with starship, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're in charge, anyway that is just what I feel, I'm not certain of anything.

Kookheon made me cry when yuvin's mic stopped working, you can tell they've been through a lot together, that is brotherhood man, I stan

Timothee looks mixed, I've been looking at his skin tone and his hair, I don't think he's completely korean, anyway all that scolding he got that made him talk about his grandma was a bit harsh, I agree he was drawing them back but I think 1 or 2 people should have spoken to him like they did with Hyun bin instead of all of them just piling their frustration on him, I'm tempted to scream jealous racists but I won't.

The person that deserves all the scolding in the world tho is myeong min or myeong Hoon or whatever his name is, I'm sorry, because you don't like the song you have to be stupid and unprofessional about it, aigoo he deserves slap, several other people also got songs they didn't like but they sucked it up and practiced, did his girlfriend dump him for a got7 member, or did he get dumped while listening to the song or was he supposed to debut with got7, cos I'm just confused, I'm glad he sha got his head back and behaved like a human being, I'm sad he got the lowest score but I guess it's karma lol.

I'm proud of yo Han, I've said it from the beginning, that boy just needs to hold on to his determination and he'll go far, look at my boy rapping like a rapstar, I was happy abeg, aigoo jinwoo is sooooooo cute, I can't even, he's like a baby trying to be a man, he makes me smile. Uh! Lmao

I'm proud of uehara jun, I liked how he handled his high notes, he really did well even though he's not a wow vocalist, I like that he didn't try to do one epic high note but chose to be comfortable.

I'm proud of Choi jin Hwa, he did really well, it's sad he got the lowest votes in his group

Life is just a funny pot of beans, my Chinese fnc trainee is number 3 on the ranks and honestly I didn't see what he did to deserve it, is it because he practiced his hangul pronunciation or what and then we have people like midam, poor guy, even with being the leader and center only 17 people voted for him *sigh* it is well with his soul, he had confidence issues, I'm worried this result might make him lose more confidence, you know what, forget yuvin, midam is the one that needs washing of head in barbeach and plenty of mountain of fire prayer.

@sarang, @toykathy, elimination begins next week, who is ready to cry with me.

Ahhhhhhh I'm not watching again, let them just remove Tony and zi Yue, lemme know that I've done my fnc duty and I can goan sleep

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26pm On May 26, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is may we bye featuring im hanbyul and chen. These boring babies wore 1 outfit throughout, at least it's not ugly

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm proud of kim hyun bin. Wait that wasn't loud enough *climbs chair* I'M FREAKING PROUD OF KIM HYUN BIN. I don't know he reminds me of how I was rooting for chaeyeon in produce 101, he's even more talented than chaeyeon is sef, I love hardworking people, not that the rest are not hardworking but I don't know there's just something about how he always wants to put his everything into all he does, I'm glad his team won, all the teams did really well but there were 2 teams I really liked and that was team bts's no more dream and team nuest w's dejavu. While watching other teams, they were great but I knew I was watching a cover performance, but with those 2,it felt like it was their song they were doing, and that is why I loved their performance more. I don't know if kim hyun bin will make it to the end but I'm glad he got to taste that number 1 position even if it's just once.

I'm proud of ham won jin, aigoo this boy worries too much, and I actually understand him, starship trainees have always made it to the top in produce even the Chinese version, cosmic girls members are there, I think he's just worried about being the first starship trainee not to make it, I'm just grateful that he's actually good and he knows how to take criticism and improve on himself, if he likes he should worry himself into having high BP at this tender age na him sabi. I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I think he might make it, I think starship has a huge stake in this program, first of, their trainees always make it, lee dong wook is a starship actor, soyou is with starship, jooheon is with starship, it's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're in charge, anyway that is just what I feel, I'm not certain of anything.

Kookheon made me cry when yuvin's mic stopped working, you can tell they've been through a lot together, that is brotherhood man, I stan

Timothee looks mixed, I've been looking at his skin tone and his hair, I don't think he's completely korean, anyway all that scolding he got that made him talk about his grandma was a bit harsh, I agree he was drawing them back but I think 1 or 2 people should have spoken to him like they did with Hyun bin instead of all of them just piling their frustration on him, I'm tempted to scream jealous racists but I won't.

The person that deserves all the scolding in the world tho is myeong min or myeong Hoon or whatever his name is, I'm sorry, because you don't like the song you have to be stupid and unprofessional about it, aigoo he deserves slap, several other people also got songs they didn't like but they sucked it up and practiced, did his girlfriend dump him for a got7 member, or did he get dumped while listening to the song or was he supposed to debut with got7, cos I'm just confused, I'm glad he sha got his head back and behaved like a human being, I'm sad he got the lowest score but I guess it's karma lol.

I'm proud of yo Han, I've said it from the beginning, that boy just needs to hold on to his determination and he'll go far, look at my boy rapping like a rapstar, I was happy abeg, aigoo jinwoo is sooooooo cute, I can't even, he's like a baby trying to be a man, he makes me smile. Uh! Lmao

I'm proud of uehara jun, I liked how he handled his high notes, he really did well even though he's not a wow vocalist, I like that he didn't try to do one epic high note but chose to be comfortable.

I'm proud of Choi jin Hwa, he did really well, it's sad he got the lowest votes in his group

Life is just a funny pot of beans, my Chinese fnc trainee is number 3 on the ranks and honestly I didn't see what he did to deserve it, is it because he practiced his hangul pronunciation or what and then we have people like midam, poor guy, even with being the leader and center only 17 people voted for him *sigh* it is well with his soul, he had confidence issues, I'm worried this result might make him lose more confidence, you know what, forget yuvin, midam is the one that needs washing of head in barbeach and plenty of mountain of fire prayer.

Ahhhhhhh I'm not watching again, let them just remove Tony and zi Yue, lemme know that I've done my fnc duty and I can goan sleep

I am crying already.

I agree oooooo, let us wash Midam’s head because I can’t comprehend.

The people on your list deserve praise, Wooseok is also one cutie that did well. I am still rooting for Hangyul and Eugene but they need to spice it up.

I am still sad that most of my treasures are ranked the lowest and the thing is I kinda get it, I was mostly concerned about Midam and Jyunhao.....Jyunhao is my baby. I also want to say that Byeon Seong Tae is really lucky to have that Seong in between his names, it would have been the butt of all jokes/insults.

Hopefully the ones that mean the most to us will survive this first round.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:06am On May 27, 2019
Special shout out to the cameramen at MBC music core, I watched cherry bullets live performance (*sigh* I know, I know, I was supposed to be sleeping on their comeback but what can I say, I have to support uri maknae's) anyway everyone got adequate screen time, something the official mv couldn't do, shior, linlin was so on with her facial expressions(I don't have a bias yet but I like LIKE her) and the song actually didn't sound as bad as it did when I watched the Mv, still cutesy sha but I can manage it, meanwhile I am living for the fanchants, how do they already have that much oppa and ahjussi fans, aigoo aoa byeontae fans have probably shifted base lol. Fnc please give them better songs haba

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24am On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You gave a detailed explanation there. Weldone! Even without watching it, it felt like have already seen it. (spectranet free eyaf finished back to my Etisalat jeje. Aigoooo)
I wish it when sojuoppa uploads it cuz its in low mb.
BTW pls watch elimination early and lemme who I would be crying for. At least I will prepare myself before watching it.
Weldone again.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06am On May 27, 2019
toykathy:

You gave a detailed explanation there. Weldone! Even without watching it, it felt like have already seen it. (spectranet free eyaf finished back to my Etisalat jeje. Aigoooo)
I wish it when sojuoppa uploads it cuz its in low mb.
BTW pls watch elimination early and lemme who I would be crying for. At least I will prepare myself before watching it.
Weldone again.

Sister you're wicked o, I should watch elimination early? Me and my fragile heart should watch elimination early? Hmm I honestly don't think I can, I will definitely watch it late, after I've seen spoilers online, no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dunsin125: 7:36am On May 27, 2019
Who stays in ondo o, I need dramas abeg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Sister you're wicked o, I should watch elimination early? Me and my fragile heart should watch elimination early? Hmm I honestly don't think I can, I will definitely watch it late, after I've seen spoilers online, no vex.

I will watch as soon as I can for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.