Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2010130 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (2188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Gather round everyone.

This is my baby William and I just had to share this. If you don’t know him, (please don’t ask google).

He did it!!!!! Yes he did and I am so proud. (He understands what I mean)

Listen to this and pay attention to the lyrics guys, just beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISggLaOy2c

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
sarang60:
The dedication, that car trunk is beautifully done.

Like idol like fans.

Suddenly I want a tattoo. This is pure art ! Talent !

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 1:52pm On May 30, 2019
sarang60:

I already told her that in her dream yesterday.

No wonder I had nightmares. What did I do to deserve this angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Lmaooo oh my goodness.
Your husbands will hear about this. Hmmm *whistling*

That’s ok, they all know each other.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2019
Lee Hi's - no one feat Hanbin is soooo my cup of tea!!! I fell in love with her after Jay Park advertised Code Kunst's XI on his story (Thank you Park Jaebum) and her voice is just too beautiful. It's rich....that's the word! I had a few expectations for no one and after watching the teaser I was like, okayyyy let's get it. It made me smile a lot, her voice took my breath away and the vocal run aka mendemende she did in the lead up to the last chorus got me pregnant. I enjoyed BI's rap, the video was full of Nigerian witchcraft and I loved it. I just enjoyed everything about the video EVERYTHING!!!

One reason why I love her is because she doesn't force herself to sing in a high-pitched 'girly' tone. That always annoys me. Even Hwasa that has the most delicious lower register, sang in a high pitched tone in her duet with Kwill but that's a story for another day.

In summary, STAN LEE HI for a brighter future.........

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Which kine back off. Back off an' go

where ? grin

See see don't start with me today. I can go to war over this man right here you hear me ? !

* grabs sword and armor *

*grabs poisoned arrow* let's see who dies first. Aja!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Lee Hi's - no one feat Hanbin is soooo my cup of tea!!! I fell in love with her after Jay Park advertised Code Kunst's XI on his story (Thank you Park Jaebum) and her voice is just too beautiful. It's rich....that's the word! I had a few expectations for no one and after watching the teaser I was like, okayyyy let's get it. It made me smile a lot, her voice took my breath away and the vocal run aka mendemende she did in the lead up to the last chorus got me pregnant. I enjoyed BI's rap, the video was full of Nigerian witchcraft and I loved it. I just enjoyed everything about the video EVERYTHING!!!

One reason why I love her is because she doesn't force herself to sing in a high-pitched 'girly' tone. That always annoys me. Even Hwasa that has the most delicious lower register, sang in a high pitched tone in her duet with Kwill but that's a story for another day.

In summary, STAN LEE HI for a brighter future.........

I've already written it down in capital letters that the number 1 song on my Labour room Playlist is hi suhyun and Bobby's I'm different, but this song just pushed it down to my number 2 song

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I've already written it down in capital letters that the number 1 song on my Labour room Playlist is hi suhyun and Bobby's I'm different, but this song just pushed it down to my number 2 song

LMAO, is it the baby that is knocking and asking why no one is there? Heheheheh
I really enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*grabs poisoned arrow* let's see who dies first. Aja!!!!

grin grin
That's cheating

If you think I'm going down without a fight you're dreaming sef

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
sarang60:

That’s ok, they all know each other.

They all each other doesn't mean they know what is going on behind their backs. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, is it the baby that is knocking and asking why no one is there? Heheheheh
I really enjoyed it!

LMAO I have no idea what you are talking about, lee hi is a gem and yg is just sleeping on her, I wish she'd go somewhere else tbh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:59pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

grin grin That's cheating
If you think I'm going down without a fight you're dreaming sef
Cheating how now, anyway say your last prayers

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO I have no idea what you are talking about, lee hi is a gem and yg is just sleeping on her, I wish she'd go somewhere else tbh

*Whispers* AOMG!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Cheating how now, anyway say your last prayers

I refuse to die and leave the love of my life. Not today. Not when our love just got sweeter.

*Brings out gun*

Oya surrender

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On May 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

*Whispers* AOMG!!!!!
Ikr

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

I refuse to die and leave the love of my life. Not today. Not when our love just got sweeter.

*Brings out gun*

Oya surrender

LOL surrender to a home wrecker. NEVER. All these pointless weapons you're carrying can do nothing, from where I'm standing I can see your jugular vein clearly through my monitoring mirror, it's so easy to send my arrows to you, if you don't believe me, I can tell you the color of the blouse you're putting on. Beware. Be warned. Don't fall a victim. *insert evil laughter here*

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

They all each other doesn't mean they know what is going on behind their backs. smiley

I see.....you are still a small pikin. WE all know each other in the other room. I hope this helps, don’t try to look too deep you WILL get hurt.

Seeking arraignment has nothing on us.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is berry good's bbibbidi bobbiddi boo. It is full of uniform and matching outfits. The end.

Random group shot aka tbh we'd rather be on a fancier set, with nicer clothes but our agency is broke so all we can do is smile, strike a pose and pretend like we're having a good time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

*Whispers* AOMG!!!!!

They just finished their auditions even and I was like Boss was asking the question that day on his Instagram and it is really happening. I heard about 50 people or so auditioned.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:40pm On May 30, 2019
Oppas with golden voices (part 3)

I have been a fan for God knows how long, fell in love again on the unit and now I am basking in your masked glory.

He sings beautifully, the power in his notes and the control he has over his voice is epic.

I know it is not said enough but weldone KIM ROCKHYUN oppa, Saranghaeyo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:49pm On May 30, 2019
sarang60:

I see.....you are still a small pikin. WE all know each other in the other room. I hope this helps, don’t try to look too deep you WILL get hurt.

Seeking arraignment has nothing on us.

Hewe grin

Aissshhh. Lmaoo Who is this pesin calling small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL surrender to a home wrecker. NEVER. All these pointless weapons you're carrying can do nothing, from where I'm standing I can see your jugular vein clearly through my monitoring mirror, it's so easy to send my arrows to you, if you don't believe me, I can tell you the color of the blouse you're putting on. Beware. Be warned. Don't fall a victim. *insert evil laughter here*

Winch ! Witchcraft !

This one is trying to turn the tables. Between you and me which one be home wrecker

You came and met us happy oo. In our own home ?? heii

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2019
I'm dying. Is this true ? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:53pm On May 30, 2019
sarang60:

They just finished their auditions even and I was like Boss was asking the question that day on his Instagram and it is really happening. I heard about 50 people or so auditioned.

So cool! He knows how to ID talent so....let's get it!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:55pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

For 90% of kdramas, yes with a few twists

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Winch ! Witchcraft !

This one is trying to turn the tables. Between you and me which one be home wrecker

You came and met us happy oo. In our own home ?? heii

Ahhhhhhh so you're that sasaeng that my jb said was obsessed with him. Don't worry we'll pay your medical bills, home ko jib ni

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Apart from the ghost own, this is correct, maybe the ghost thing is for Chinese dramas but they forgot the most important one. Boy meets girl, boy and girl have a misunderstanding and hate each other, boy and girl fall in love aigoo

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ahhhhhhh so you're that sasaeng that my jb said was obsessed with him. Don't worry we'll pay your medical bills, home ko jib ni

From home wrecker to sasaeng
I have suffered. grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:22pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

From home wrecker to sasaeng I have suffered. grin
And this is just the beginning o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

And this is just the beginning o

Abeg I don't have strength
Leave my husband before juju catches you !

Don't say I didn't warn you o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Abeg I don't have strength Leave my husband before juju catches you !
Don't say I didn't warn you o
I gave birth to juju, bring it on

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I gave birth to juju, bring it on

Lmaoo demonic entity !
I won't give up
We shall see who's left standing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (2188) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.