Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2010515 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2019
Daddy min sik

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:23pm On May 30, 2019
OwlCityy:

Lmaoo demonic entity ! I won't give up We shall see who's left standing
Oya now, when I call you by 1am sha answer

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:55am On May 31, 2019
Happy birthday to you gorgeous! I rebuke 2nd male lead syndrome in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:14am On May 31, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday to you gorgeous! I rebuke 2nd male lead syndrome in your life.

My baby *heart eyes*. I honestly don't know why I don't mind him living in 2nd lead territory, but it's OK hun, there's no stagnancy for hotties, you'll get your lead role soon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by KoreanSegye(f): 7:23am On May 31, 2019
Korea language learning class created on Telegram. It's for beginners in Korean with notes and assignments to work on. Anyone interested can join here http:///learnkoreanwithHera.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of boldness! Teach me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On May 31, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Lee soo Hyuk oppa, when are you ending your enlistment, I miss you

2. One of my favorite kid actors jung ji hoon, he's such a precious cutie, I pray you grow up healthy and happy, have a fulfilling career like your namesake, oh and marry a super hot wife like your namesake

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:31am On May 31, 2019
WAEYO POST FOR D.O KYUNGSOO PART 2

So apparently rumor has it that he decided to enlist now because the next along with the gods movie starts filming in 2021 and he'd be out by then. If that's the reason I think it's a very smart move, but then again, I don't know if the Korean movie industry is anything like Hollywood, cos a lot could change, how is he sure the movie will still pull through. Anyway I wish him everything he hopes to achieve and if that is not the reason, well, thank you d.o for punishing me

*currently watching*: abyss, my absolute boyfriend, the wind blows
Song of the day : heart, mind and soul - tvxq

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On May 31, 2019
#flashbackfriday

Even though I feel like the writer poured her everything into the first half of the drama and dragged me through the second half, this drama is really close to my heart, by the ending, I was glad it was over cos I was emotionally drained but I also didn't want it to end. I think when it comes to dramas with perfect casting, this drama is in my top 10 and I mean the whole cast not just main leads.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2019
Where is my 'bestie' @MrsSarang I miss her. grin sad

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:34pm On May 31, 2019
OwlCityy:

How was your night, did you sleep well

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:48pm On May 31, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is cosmic girl's la la love. There was uniform and matching outfits and even the individual clothing was coordinated, they had a circus thing going on and anything circus or burlesque related is a win for me, it's like the perfect mix of sexy, cute, sassy and dangerous. Everyone looked good, I have no complaints (except for all the white outfits, but it's kpop, it's expected). I didn't take any pictures cos that would mean posting every single part of the video. The stylist deserves a raise

Random group shot aka angels sleeping on duty, dear lord fire them

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes i did chingu
Your juju did not work if that's what you want to know grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On May 31, 2019
OwlCityy:

Yes i did chingu Your juju did not work if that's what you want to know grin
There's no need to pretend, it's just us 2 here, I know it worked

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
OwlCityy:

My chingu ooooooo........I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOO.....

It is something called BUSYYYYYYY that has me.

Arrest it for me please.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2019
I can see a lot of fakeu love going on in this group...... BTS come and carry some people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes I did.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I can see a lot of fakeu love going on in this group...... BTS come and carry some people grin grin

Not today oooo BTS.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2019
Good night from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I (part 2)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:

Not today oooo BTS.

Trouble is obviously in your DNA

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2019
HAPPY MINHYUK MONTH TO ME, MYSELF AND I. I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET OUT, HOPEFULLY WE'LL SPEND HIS FIRST FREE BIRTHDAY IN SINGAPORE, OR SANTORINI OR THAILAND, WAIT WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS. ANYWAY HAPPY REGULAR NEW MONTH TO THE REST OF YOU

So my fellow citizens has ended (for real this time), I actually thought they would rush it but it actually ended OK, they turned my park hoo ja into a psychopath aigoo. Anyway the award for most terrible detective to ever grace tv goes to kim mi young ssi, I can't with her, I'm going to miss the useless ost's in this drama, siwon's smile at the end *squeals* oppa is fine FINE

Special labor inspector jo has also ended, it was beautiful, it was perfect. Mumu Woo do ha abandoned his glasses for a while, he's so beautiful without them, I hate him, I love him, I hate him, aish! Does everybody wink in this drama, I want to be in jo jang poong's group chat so bad, I want to be besties with his gang, crazy shake it and malsook got married, every single day cameod as wedding singers, that is all a girl could ask for, I am pleased, our cry cry Trojan horse became a biker dude, OK now. So if woo do ha didn't find out about his dad, he'd have continued fooling himself about mtcheew

I understand hee jin being an a** in abyss, her mom is being held captive, I would probably betray even Jesus christ for my mom, but I don't get prosecutor seo, is he just a psycho like his dad or what cos as far as I know, he doesn't really have anything against him, except if he lied that he was an orphan to get adopted or maybe he's responsible for whatever is wrong with his adopted dad's son. Lol poor detective oppa, may God not allow him run mad. Ahn hyo seop can put me to sleep anytime with that useless math formula. Go seyeon tho, can I kiss you? aigoo I stan a fearless, shallow queen, those 2 are cute for days
. Oh I don't buy that their real mi do story, which yeye plastic surgery, they should have just made park bo young play double characters, anyway sha the girl is funny

*sigh* the couple in the wind blows are frustrating as hell, she's 2% frustrating and he's 98% frustrating, I really wish she had the guts to cheat on him, he deserves it with his big head, I don't care if he has alzheimers or hiv of the cancer of the head to toe, I just want to injure him, even though I think hiding terminal illness from your spouse is dumb as hell and selfish, I can still understand him, I really hate people that can't communicate but I can understand that he doesn't want to hurt her, but in his case, he's actually hurting her, you don't want to hurt her by telling her you're sick but you're doing and saying things that is hurting her either way, so what's up with that. Mtcheeeeeeeew as far as I'm concerned he has no case, and what is with his stupid stepmother, is that one even a threat, Lmao I guess it's cos it's film, aunty that is supposed to move out and find another man regardless of whether he divorces her or not, which kain stupid love are they loving each other, see how she's wasting time and energy on rubbish. Lol the restaurant owner is a mini psycho, he was channeling Leon the professional, I love that movie, it's the reason Natalie Portman is my favorite actress, and it's also the reason I promised myself I would smoke when I got older (p.s I was 7 when I saw the movie, don't judge me, aigoo seriously who gave birth to a monkey like me). My Unnie kim gaeun is here and she's crazy as usual, she basically threatened her boss to date her lol, I love her in any role she plays, either innocent or wacky, I hope she and her boss can be my new favorite mumu couple now that special labor inspector jo is over

Yeo jin goo is a goat, I love him, I want an absolute boyfriend too, it's probably going to be like owning a vibrator that has arms, legs and lips. OK that Diana lady is not wicked but she's a witch, daebak, if she was evil she would have put that girls hand in the hot water, like that guy said she's like a bright lunatic but she's creepy, I liked how she pronounced her zero seven well, she's probably fluent in English, I feel like the only Koreans that can pronounce 7 well would be got7 and seventeen members (no shade) I wonder who she lost that looks like jin goo, I wonder how she lost her hand, she doesn't like humans but her house is filled with human beings mtcheew girl please, go and live on Mars now, I actually held my breath when she passed them, I was scared walahi. Thank you hjh for admitting you were a cowardly idiot but eotteokaji, I'm confused, I'm shipping minah and YJG but he's a robot, I know I'm not supposed to, I know you'll probably end up back with her *sigh*. I really hope I'm wrong but I think her friend is the one sending the hate gifts.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:

Yes I did.
Yeah good to know, I wasn't asking you tho. Happy new month sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2019
wow! 1009th page, this thread is on fire... Good job guys.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Trouble is obviously in your DNA

That is why I own a magic shop.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
HAPPY MINHYUK MONTH TO ME, MYSELF AND I. I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET OUT, HOPEFULLY WE'LL SPEND HIS FIRST FREE BIRTHDAY IN SINGAPORE, OR SANTORINI OR THAILAND, WAIT WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS. ANYWAY HAPPY REGULAR NEW MONTH TO THE REST OF YOU

So my fellow citizens has ended (for real this time), I actually thought they would rush it but it actually ended OK, they turned my park hoo ja into a psychopath aigoo. Anyway the award for most terrible detective to ever grace tv goes to kim mi young ssi, I can't with her, I'm going to miss the useless ost's in this drama, siwon's smile at the end *squeals* oppa is fine FINE

Special labor inspector jo has also ended, it was beautiful, it was perfect. Mumu Woo do ha abandoned his glasses for a while, he's so beautiful without them, I hate him, I love him, I hate him, aish! Does everybody wink in this drama, I want to be in jo jang poong's group chat so bad, I want to be besties with his gang, crazy shake it and malsook got married, every single day cameod as wedding singers, that is all a girl could ask for, I am pleased, our cry cry Trojan horse became a biker dude, OK now. So if woo do ha didn't find out about his dad, he'd have continued fooling himself about mtcheew

I understand hee jin being an a** in abyss, her mom is being held captive, I would probably betray even Jesus christ for my mom, but I don't get prosecutor seo, is he just a psycho like his dad or what cos as far as I know, he doesn't really have anything against him, except if he lied that he was an orphan to get adopted or maybe he's responsible for whatever is wrong with his adopted dad's son. Lol poor detective oppa, may God not allow him run mad. Ahn hyo seop can put me to sleep anytime with that useless math formula. Go seyeon tho, can I kiss you? aigoo I stan a fearless, shallow queen, those 2 are cute for days
. Oh I don't buy that their real mi do story, which yeye plastic surgery, they should have just made park bo young play double characters, anyway sha the girl is funny

*sigh* the couple in the wind blows are frustrating as hell, she's 2% frustrating and he's 98% frustrating, I really wish she had the guts to cheat on him, he deserves it with his big head, I don't care if he has alzheimers or hiv of the cancer of the head to toe, I just want to injure him, even though I think hiding terminal illness from your spouse is dumb as hell and selfish, I can still understand him, I really hate people that can't communicate but I can understand that he doesn't want to hurt her, but in his case, he's actually hurting her, you don't want to hurt her by telling her you're sick but you're doing and saying things that is hurting her either way, so what's up with that. Mtcheeeeeeeew as far as I'm concerned he has no case, and what is with his stupid stepmother, is that one even a threat, Lmao I guess it's cos it's film, aunty that is supposed to move out and find another man regardless of whether he divorces her or not, which kain stupid love are they loving each other, see how she's wasting time and energy on rubbish. Lol the restaurant owner is a mini psycho, he was channeling Leon the professional, I love that movie, it's the reason Natalie Portman is my favorite actress, and it's also the reason I promised myself I would smoke when I got older (p.s I was 7 when I saw the movie, don't judge me, aigoo seriously who gave birth to a monkey like me). My Unnie kim gaeun is here and she's crazy as usual, she basically threatened her boss to date her lol, I love her in any role she plays, either innocent or wacky, I hope she and her boss can be my new favorite mumu couple now that special labor inspector jo is over

Yeo jin goo is a goat, I love him, I want an absolute boyfriend too, it's probably going to be like owning a vibrator that has arms, legs and lips. OK that Diana lady is not wicked but she's a witch, daebak, if she was evil she would have put that girls hand in the hot water, like that guy said she's like a bright lunatic but she's creepy, I liked how she pronounced her zero seven well, she's probably fluent in English, I feel like the only Koreans that can pronounce 7 well would be got7 and seventeen members (no shade) I wonder who she lost that looks like jin goo, I wonder how she lost her hand, she doesn't like humans but her house is filled with human beings mtcheew girl please, go and live on Mars now, I actually held my breath when she passed them, I was scared walahi. Thank you hjh for admitting you were a cowardly idiot but eotteokaji, I'm confused, I'm shipping minah and YJG but he's a robot, I know I'm not supposed to, I know you'll probably end up back with her *sigh*. I really hope I'm wrong but I think her friend is the one sending the hate gifts.

하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하하하하ㅏ하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하하하하하 하하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ핳하ㅏ하하하하하..... Well done oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah good to know, I wasn't asking you tho. Happy new month sha

I know you weren’t but I felt like answering anyway.
Happy MinHyuk oppas month to you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2019
OVikkytan49:
wow! 1009th page, this thread is on fire... Good job guys.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2019
Good morning from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I (part 3)

Happy new month everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:

하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하하하하ㅏ하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하하하하하 하하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하ㅏ핳하ㅏ하하하하하..... Well done oooooooo.

Aigoo thank you, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:

I know you weren’t but I felt like answering anyway.
Happy MinHyuk oppas month to you.

I'm learning how to cook seaweed soup this month, will probably use ewedu, but leaf is leaf abi, we will eat seaweed together on the 28th

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:
Good morning from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I (part 3)

Happy new month everyone.

LMAO a whole Elvis, wow KYUNGSOO ssi, you're hot o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2019
sarang60:

That is why I own a magic shop.

Ohhhh can I buy an idol in there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (2188) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.