Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2018106 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (2192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarang60:

I will just leave this here for research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iStoGoEfOOQ
All hail jo Kwon, the queen of all kings!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I'm with you all the way, let's create a lot of "beautiful moments".

The beauty inside - Kwill

P.S I'm surprised people have not chased us from this thread, we've been at this for 3 days I think grin grin grin grin

In return, “I will lend my shoulders just for you”.

Lee Hae Ri - Maybe (Her Private Life OST)

P.s they can’t chase us out chingu because they know it is meant to be.

Let’s end it with words like we started when we want to.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Let’s just say, my cheeks hurt from laughing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarang60:

In return, “I will lend my shoulders just for you”.

Lee Hae Ri - Maybe (Her Private Life OST)

P.s they can’t chase us out chingu because they know it is meant to be.

Let’s end it with words like we started when we want to.

I've had the best luck ever since I met you!!!

Omo see bars cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good night from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I (part 5)

You are a blessing and not the kind in disguise.

Saranghaeyo Nampyeon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarang60:
Good night from 5 star chef with a Seoulful voice and I (part 5)

You are a blessing and not the kind in disguise.

Saranghaeyo Nampyeon.

Heeeeey cutie!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I've had the best luck ever since I met you!!!

Omo see bars cheesy

With a fluttering heart, without knowing I went to you step by step

Beautiful by Bae honey, EXO next door ost.

Hahahahhahahaha....borrowed bars.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Heeeeey cutie!!!

I know he doesn’t like that but I can’t help it....he is one adorable human, even his tantrums are the cutest.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarang60:

I know he doesn’t like that but I can’t help it....he is one adorable human, even his tantrums are the cutest.

Exactly!!! That's why it's so hard for them to stop playing with/teasing him, he's too cute!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
sarang60:

With a fluttering heart, without knowing I went to you step by step

Beautiful by Bae honey, EXO next door ost.

Hahahahhahahaha....borrowed bars.

I knew I should have been paying better attention to OSTs, my well of knowledge has dried up cry cry cry cry cry
The only song in my head is the one from personal taste...BABOCHEOREOM......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I knew I should have been paying better attention to OSTs, my well of knowledge has dried up cry cry cry cry cry
The only song in my head is the one from personal taste...BABOCHEOREOM......

Hahahhahahahahahah.....that reminds me of.......Tto hanagateun babo tto hanagateun babo..... secret garden ost, that woman.

I can sing that song from beginning to the end, it still remains one of my favorites.

This was fun chingu, thanks for starting it and keeping up. Saranghaja, we are one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2019
I keep tripping over his personality and falling deeper and deeper in sarang. This baby has no filter sometimes, he has nothing under his sleeves because they are all on his face in his expressions.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Everytime I listen to this song I just want to find an excuse to break up with someone so I can find an excuse to eat ice-cream and cry while singing along at the top of my lungs. This shi!t is not healthy. I love it
. Gaho the only reason I'll watch boring MVs like I'm watching x-men for the first time in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnsVfw4gZNg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:09am On Jun 04, 2019
Happy birthday dear Kim So Hyun. I wish you pure happiness. My cute little girl is gradually becoming a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2019
toykathy:
Happy birthday dear Kim So Hyun. I wish you pure happiness. My cute little girl is gradually becoming a woman.

A woman to be proud of

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2019
This is stupid good! It's just ridiculous, how are these humans. No they are gods. My darling Darren espanto is just growing so handsome each day. Gahhhh!

P.S : I thought the rap was unnecessary but the rapper did a good job sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lam8S_pjO9A

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
This is stupid good! It's just ridiculous, how are these humans. No they are gods. My darling Darren espanto is just growing so handsome each day. Gahhhh!

P.S : I thought the rap was unnecessary but the rapper did a good job sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lam8S_pjO9A

Darren is a dream, his voice and smile....precious boy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2019
sarang60:

Darren is a dream, his voice and smile....precious boy.
I know right, I want to eat him up sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahah.....that reminds me of.......Tto hanagateun babo tto hanagateun babo..... secret garden ost, that woman.

I can sing that song from beginning to the end, it still remains one of my favorites.

This was fun chingu, thanks for starting it and keeping up. Saranghaja, we are one.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Thanks for indulging me Mrs EXO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2019
APPRECIATION POST FOR LEE HAERI'S PATTERN

When I hear davichi I instantly think ballad goddesses, 99.95% of their songs are ballad, so when I first listened to haeri's pattern I was shocked, I was expecting a ballad as usual what I got was indie pop greatness, if any other artists did it, I'd have been like OK whatever, nice song but because it's davichi and I totally wasn't expecting it from her, it's one of my favorite songs ever (how do I have so many favorite songs ever aigoo). I also love how ironic it is that the song named pattern is the song that is not their usual pattern.

P.s : happy birthday to my precious kim so hyun, unfortunately her next drama is a sageuk but I stan and to park yoo chun, please get help, real help, you're only hurting yourself. I'm sure kim so hyun would be as disappointed as I am, he was one of her favorite celebrity oppas

*currently watching*: abyss, my absolute boyfriend, the wind blows, partners for justice 2
Song of the day : together - chaeyeon, basick, Seunghee, janey

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2019
#throwbacktuesday

I liked this one, at first when I started, I didn't understand what the fudge was going on but by the end I had begun to enjoy it.

P.s : I ship [sup][/sup]

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2019
Sorry for your loss oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2019
My thoughts on one spring night:

1)The boyfriend is being very unfair. You know you live in a society and come from a family where your father basically controls everything. You know you have no plans to rebel fully yet you're refusing to break up with the girl he will not allow you to marry. As if you won't do so eventually.

2) With that being said, madam is CHEATING and she knows it!!!! LMAO, these people and their push and pull relationship. Jung Hae In is so adorable but wait oh, why is he always acting dramas with wonky relationships...is this a fetish?

All in all the drama is mature and I'm enjoying it! Thank you @toykathy!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
My thoughts on one spring night:

1)The boyfriend is being very unfair. You know you live in a society and come from a family where your father basically controls everything. You know you have no plans to rebel fully yet you're refusing to break up with the girl he will not allow you to marry. As if you won't do so eventually.

2) With that being said, madam is CHEATING and she knows it!!!! LMAO, these people and their push and pull relationship. Jung Hae In is so adorable but wait oh, why is he always acting dramas with wonky relationships...is this a fetish?

All in all the drama is mature and I'm enjoying it! Thank you @toykathy!!!

So go and read my thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2019
sarang60:

So go and read my thoughts too.

I totally forgot! I just scrolled very fast that day heheheh, I'm going now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2019
Updates

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2019
Updates 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I totally forgot! I just scrolled very fast that day heheheh, I'm going now

I knew you would that is why I reminded you. My aim for posting my thoughts is that whoever reads it can visualize me watching the dramas.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2019
sarang60:
Possible spoilers..........One spring night.

Ep 1 and 2

The phone call with HJM’s boyfriend in the beginning and the conversation that followed was very realistic ( I liked that)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah….Bae Honey started instagram live and as you guessed, I abandoned the drama (he was high on himself as always)……he just said what are you doing (in English, yes triplets). This bobohu has refused to show his full face, I can only see his forehead and his eyes (I am not complaining). HE IS TOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I later discovered why he was showing just his forehead and his eyes, he wasn’t wearing any shirt…..(now I am complaining)

This is what happens when you try to report in real time, back to the drama.

I love the OST………I LOVE THE OST. It is not like it is anything special but it makes me feel special and the singer’s voice is reassuring

Ok…..this pharmacy scene was so serene and peaceful, I had a smile on my face forever (very unrealistic in Naija but it was also believable at the same time)

I like her even more now, her name is JEONG IN (if you know, you know)

Yes girl you memorized it, you are not alone oooo….if fine boy like that with such a peaceful vibe, and a generous heart calls out his number even if it was in a blizzard, I will memorize it too.

When you start lying in your relationship and you could have easily told the truth, then there is fire on the mountain.

Even the feeling the second Ost gives is nice too but I like the first one more.

(I just realized something, our handsome lead met a guy at his basket ball game and I am beginning to think he is HJM’s boyfriend………oh this will not be good)……andddddddd I am right he is.

Hahahhahahhahahahahaah…………….she is so unhappy with her relationship and now, she is curious about someone else (come out with it already before someone gets even more hurt)

So our boy is a neighbour to her best friend…I can see all the lies that could possibly be told.

Our boyfriend that will soon be dumped is rich. I don’t hate him YET, he seems to really like her, he is funny too, and even with all her antics he was still smiley and patient. It is just clear she doesn’t love him.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR BOY IS A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE (hope they are not playing with me)

So soon to be ex parents doesn’t even want him to marry her…I see.

HJM’s family thinks their first daughter married a great guy but ehhhhhmmmmm……

When you have a sister like this, you are set. (Nice talk)

Boy you left your pharmacy unattended to pursue woman.

Hahahahahahahah….girlllll….he lives there.

I really like this osts and how they are rendered “something inside longing to be free” and the scenes they are being played are just innocent like the songs but you know and can feel that there is more.

Hahahahahahahha….ok true confession, we stan.

Friends? I don’t think so…. Thank you oppa for telling her that. (How not to be friend zoned 101)

Hahahahahahahahahaha…….ohhhh I LOVE THE END OF THIS EPISODE, she couldn’t make it any more obvious. Same girl, same…….(lets stare at him until he bleeds)

————————————————

Ep 3 and 4

I love the conversations in this drama, very detailed and realistic. It makes me feel like I am listening in on my neighbour’s having a conversation

Yessssss!!!!!! Ahjuma, scare him….greedy man.

“Which woman will like that” your woman. Hahahahaha. He is a single dad not a plague

When you know you shouldn’t but your heart and your feet keeps taking you there.

Ohhhhh this drama has beautiful conversations….the lighting in the coffee shop is lovely.

Hahahaahhahahahahahha……the beginning of a friendship that will lead to so much more

“is it marriage you hate or just me” that is deep.

Yes something is different, she is curious about someone else.

This breaks my heart oooo, her soon to be ex has been nice so far.

“if marriage was my only goal I wouldn’t have stayed with you” hmmmmm

Ex is so calm and sophisticated…..i really like him and I hope the writers don’t turn him into a mean person.

Ohhhhhhh….she is fixing herself up. Girl is smitten.

This ending is also sweet.

Well said, I'm pitying her boyfriend but just tiny because what he's doing to her is so unfair. It's obvious that it's not today his father started showing signs that he didn't like Jongin sorry Jeong In...hehehehe.

I was reluctant to start this drama because I didn't want pretty noona part 2 but Jeong In is so strong-willed I have confidence in her character.

As for the two of them and his son, what answer did they expect him to give apart from 'oma'? A stranger is all smiles and calls you by your name and is telling you to guess how she knows you....Two of them need flogging.

I also love how she told the pharmacist that he was wrong for shouting on his son and he should apologize, and the fact that he actually did apologize.

As for her father....scumbag.
As for his father....scumbag ( although I won't really call him a scumbag, that's the way rich people stay rich)
As for her sister's husband who is obviously an abusive bastard....scumbag!!!!!!
Even her youngest sister that is dashing out another person's property to man...scumbag!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2019
sarang60:

I knew you would that is why I reminded you. My aim for posting my thoughts is that whoever reads it can visualize me watching the dramas.

It even helps to remind me of parts I had forgotten

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : the reason
Artists : Got7 VS shinee
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : got7's song is good. It's one of those up and down songs, some parts are good, some parts are meh but all in all an OK song.

Shinee's song is also good, no complaints. Towards the end there was this electric guitar break and then some acapella, loved it #shineeisagenre

If I had to score both groups would get a 3/5.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (2192) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.