Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2024144 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Now that is more like it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2019
I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to summarize my thoughts on this....let’s just say waoooowwww!!!!!!!!! I am not disappointed.

Everything was brilliant, everyone was making my heart stop but I lost it even more for no reason when My Donnie came on....my beautiful baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlQEKB2H7z4

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:
I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to summarize my thoughts on this....let’s just say waoooowwww!!!!!!!!! I am not disappointed.

Everything was brilliant, everyone was making my heart stop but I lost it even more for no reason when My Donnie came on....my beautiful baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlQEKB2H7z4

HA YAM SORRY.

HEET WAS DRY.

THANK YOU!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Nostalgic!!!!!!!!
WestLife!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVdaV6Pfekw
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

HA YAM SORRY.

HEET WAS DRY.

THANK YOU!

Hahahahhahahahah......you don’t have to be sorry chingu, it is also ok if you didn’t enjoy it but I liked it. The only part I felt a disconnect was when the rap came in but my babies faces were enough to soothe my Seoul.

You are always welcome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:
Nostalgic!!!!!!!!

WestLife!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVdaV6Pfekw

This is how groups/bands should age.

I am more than thankful to them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:
11 minutes and no views, YouTube is tripping. Is my effort a joke to you?

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

No wonder.

This comment is everything for me today.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL the joke is on you cos they are friends in real life *sticks tongue out*

In Sarang60's voice "no wonder"

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Full album, find your cup of tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEj9jMNjfwY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
toykathy:

I am honored to have made your day.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
toykathy:

Receive abara as you read this in hyeri's name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

I am honored to have made your day.
Just look at them

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Just look at them

Shhhhhhh!!!!! We were in the middle of a sweet banter.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:
Full album, find your cup of tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEj9jMNjfwY

My babies came through for me. Weldone boys!
I can't stop listening to You got it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is 2pm's take off. They wore uniform and themed outfits, they were not bad sha except that some styles didn't fit some people, like I felt taecyeon was too muscular for his uniform at certain camera angles and Jun k's top looked like an ahjumma's blouse at certain angles but other than that it was OK I guess

1. Random group shot aka we are choirvergents aka musical divergents

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

Shhhhhhh!!!!! We were in the middle of a sweet banter.

Oppa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
ABOUT THE MV

It's a classic dance in a box mv, there is no story but they are dressed like they are a robot army on break in some other planet.

Storyline : no story

Styling : 8/10, if my guess is right, then they were kinda on point

Choreography : 4/10, there are a lot of intricate hand and leg movements but it didn't really interest me, my favorite part was the part where they form like an airplane or something with their hands

Set design/props : 7/10, the set looked like a storeroom for mutants and it was OK but I feel like they could have done better

Acting : the camera refused to go up close so I couldn't even watch their expressions

Best/worst actor :

Who stood out the most : to be honest, nobody but because when it comes to taecyeon, wooyoung and junho, I am trash, they stood out to me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
toykathy:

My babies came through for me. Weldone boys!
I can't stop listening to You got it.

They did well, you can see the hard work they put into it and honestly they have been topping charts and all even before today just in anticipation.

I am so proud.

This came in a minute ago.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lee Hong ki oppa is enlisting on the 30th of next month, someone needs to remind me how to breathe cos I've forgotten how

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

They did well, you can see the hard work they put into it and honestly they have been topping charts and all even before today just in anticipation.

I am so proud.

LOL is this even supposed to be news tho like the whole Korea voted for these boys, if they don't top charts, God will even come down and be like what the hell men

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
@toykathy unni, how far, can I watch the final episode of love affairs in the afternoon, blink once if it ended depressing, blink twice if it ended semi happy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Lee Hong ki oppa is enlisting on the 30th of next month, someone needs to remind me how to breathe cos I've forgotten how

Just watch birthing videos like I do.

We will be ok.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

Just watch birthing videos like I do.
We will be ok.
Hell hem hay ho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
@toykathy unni, how far, can I watch the final episode of love affairs in the afternoon, blink once if it ended depressing, blink twice if it ended semi happy

Everyone had their own happy ending. No reason for tears.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
sarang60:

I am so proud.

Am a proud mom.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Awwwn it ended well, normally I would be pissed, cos I was looking forward to the sad stuff and I feel like they tainted the beauty of the drama but considering the fact that the women found themselves and their freedom, I can't even hate. I'm glad stories like this are made especially for a place like Korea that is conservative, I really hope people learn the right lessons from this drama sha. Now it's time for me to go Google the writer of this version cos I Stan

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow it's her first drama, I hope she continues this way, I'll be looking out for more of her works

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2019
There are aspects of this I really love.

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Birthdays :
Today is a special day! And these celebrities shared this special day with my daughter. Happy birthday to you all.

Kim Se Jeong: happy birthday sweetheart, your vocal cord won't break. I heart you big

Jeon Noh Min: ajussi, thank you for being on our screen. Saranghaeyo!

So Yi Hyun: happy birthday Unnie. Llnp

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Wow it's her first drama, I hope she continues this way, I'll be looking out for more of her works
Lemme know whenever she writes another one. While you are at it kindly stalk the writer of partner for Justice too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My unni so yi hyun, hot babe, classy babe, clean babe, sweet babe, pretty babe. I love her.

2. Jeon no min ahjussi, I like that he's not one dimensional with his roles, he's done good guy, he's done awful guy, right now he's doing about to die guy on doctor john and he slays all characters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (2194) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.