Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,563 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2042931 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Me too but no euthanasia for him grin
Aigoooo forgive and forget, doctor john might save him sha lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Game time

Because he's my #mancrushmonday

PARK BO GUM

1. The First drama you saw HIM IN

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of HIS

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HIM play

8. A person you'd like to see HIM paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This is hilarious but so accurate. If that prosecutor dares to open his mouth to ask to be euthanized, I will enter the drama through my phone, walk to where he is and slap his tummy. He had better not dare. He's about to realize that the nurse is not okay upstairs, but he has been feeding her madness so he can't complain. LMAO, you're so right about Si Young, maybe it's a fetish like you said. If Dr Cha ever needs to be put on a ventilator, then he can share rooms with her dad so she can cry over them at the same time......

Those three idiots really went to spoil the mood, when I was hoping and praying for a kizzzzzz! Sigh. Shey they will reveal that he has CIPA, he'll be fired or something and everybody will rest, okay. I just weak for them oh! As for that minister and the lawyer that will not just tell Dr Cha what's going on and ask him if he wants to participate, I'll soon press their necks. The name of this drama should have been "Doctor John: the man who cannot drink water and drop cup"

I think Dr Cha will travel abroad and return as Dr John. He already applied for a job abroad. I pray it goes this way. I can't bear to see him suffer again. Cipa is more than enough

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

Is this still a question?

Happy birthday everyone.

Yes! It's a question. She should marry fast cuz unnie is not that pretty and not really attractive. I don't know if you get what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I haven't watched it too, I'm just airing my views about the whole situation

If I slap you ehn, you wee see stars. The preview for the finale was not anything like you wrote. I saw them with babies. Let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to my lee El unni, honestly I used to group her in my "ugly unnis I like" category, but after watching her for a long time, I think she's not ugly, she just has really defined facial bone structure. I love her

She is so pretty with short hair in that “Illuminati” drama. When devil something.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao as a very big fan of ratchet reality shows, the answer is no, Las Las I like drama, don't judge me lol

SMH. I really want their drama to end asap. It's taking toll on oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Don't mind unni, she's being a typical Nigerian, we will beat her one day *sticks tongue out*

Ayam in my house comman beat me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

Yes! It's a question. She should marry fast cuz unnie is not that pretty and not really attractive. I don't know if you get what I mean.

No I don’t. She should marry when she sees what she wants (NEEDS), anytime she pleases.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

It is taking a toll on him big time, I don’t think she has lost anything yet. There are two sides to every story but she made him look so bad. I really hope they sort it out ASAP...I am glad my feelings for them didn’t change in anyway but I am also hoping he is not a serial cheat for real.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK BO GUM

1. Hello monster
2. Encounter
3. Moonlight drawn by the clouds
4. Kim Jin Hyeok (encounter)
5. Kim Yoo Jung
6. Tepunim, Cha Tepunim, let's go out for a cup of tea, you shouldn't be the only one buying (that was the highlight of that drama for me)
7. Detective (hardcore that will use any method to nail criminals)
8. Hyeri. I'd like to see them together again but she's not so good as an actress so my no 7 won't fit her.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoooo forgive and forget, doctor john might save him sha lol

LMAO, Dr Cha sef is a very nice person. Too nice.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK BO GUM

The LOML....kind of
1)Moonlight drawn by clouds
2)Encounter
3).....
4)He looked great as a crown prince and was a very nice, young man in encounter but I want to watch his psychopathic character before deciding.
5)....
6)....
7)A man that is cursed to never smile again. Uncle can smile too much grin
8}...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

She is so pretty with short hair in that “Illuminati” drama. When devil something.

LMAO ILLUMINATI DRAMA!!! My chest!!!
But I love her face, you can't ignore her! I fell for her after watching goblin....

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

The LOML....kind of
2)Encounter
3).....
4)He looked great as a crown prince and was a very nice, young man in encounter but I want to watch his psychopathic character before deciding.
5)....
6)....
8}...

He was already a beautiful psycho in HELLO MONSTER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

He was already a beautiful psycho in HELLO MONSTER

Yes! I read about it and want to watch it, I have a feeling that character will be my fave

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Yes! I read about it and want to watch it, I have a feeling that character will be my fave

I couldn’t really hate him as much as I would have wanted to so I still want him to be an unforgivable monster. I must say he NAILED IT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Graceful family looks good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

Nah fam, I don't get what you mean, it's not like she's going to get any uglier as she gets older besides marriage might not be a priority for her, plus na you dey look am like that, you don't know the long line of men waiting at her doorstep, she's not Nigerian o, if she likes she can get married to a Russian or whatever at the age of 70, only our people care about looks and age that much

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

If I slap you ehn, you wee see stars. The preview for the finale was not anything like you wrote. I saw them with babies. Let's see how it goes.

Hopefully they change the ending but I honestly don't trust those people, I won't watch it till I'm ovulating and hormonal so that I can group my tears and cry it once and for all lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

Lmao illuminati ke, I'm not watching it, is that really what it's about

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

On both of them sef

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

Ayam in my house comman beat me undecided

Be careful what you wish for, you go just see me for your gate

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

It is taking a toll on him big time, I don’t think she has lost anything yet. There are two sides to every story but she made him look so bad. I really hope they sort it out ASAP...I am glad my feelings for them didn’t change in anyway but I am also hoping he is not a serial cheat for real.

Same cos that's when I will tie red wrapper, black scarf and curse him under a full moon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
toykathy:

1. Hello monster
2. Encounter
3. Moonlight drawn by the clouds
4. Kim Jin Hyeok (encounter)
5. Kim Yoo Jung
6. Tepunim, Cha Tepunim, let's go out for a cup of tea, you shouldn't be the only one buying (that was the highlight of that drama for me)
7. Detective (hardcore that will use any method to nail criminals)
8. Hyeri. I'd like to see them together again but she's not so good as an actress so my no 7 won't fit her.

Lmao see how she dragged my hyeri, I'm crying

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

The LOML....kind of
2)Encounter
3).....
5)....
6)....
8}...

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO ILLUMINATI DRAMA!!! My chest!!!
But I love her face, you can't ignore her! I fell for her after watching goblin....

You definitely can't ignore her face, she and Wang ji won

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

PARK BO GUM

1. So I've never really watched his drama, I first saw him in the movie a hard day (awesome movie) but he played a very minor role and then I saw his cameo in the producers, that's all so I guess my favorite drama of his is music bank Lmao

7. A high school student, I read somewhere he said he wished he didn't debut with adult roles, so I want to see him in uniform

8. Drama Kim yoo jung cos I didn't watch their sageuk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

I couldn’t really hate him as much as I would have wanted to so I still want him to be an unforgivable monster. I must say he NAILED IT

Yassss. I've added it to my watch list

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

No I don’t. She should marry when she sees what she wants (NEEDS), anytime she pleases.
it's not like am forcing her or something. I just asked the question on my thought.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
sarang60:

I didn't support their marriage as well as the song-song. They should have dated more. Fall in and out of love and fall in love again. They keep breaking my heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.