Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2041381 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
hardeycute:
undecided is Hyena also getting Season 2? It remains just one episode and I'm looking forward to how things will concluded.

Season 2? Not at all, an hour is enough to wrap up the story. It's one of the best have watched this year.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LOL bonus question

THE FIRST LOVING HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER AND PROFESSOR

Doctor Jin?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

Season 2? Not at all, an hour is enough to wrap up the story. It's one of the best have watched this year.
You believe an hour is enough to get Chan-Ho acquitted and Mr Song destroyed? I will be looking forward to it tonight.

Also one of my best so far this year.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

I think it's the same cast. While checking out oppa's profile yesterday, I saw it online. Year 2021,hospital playlist

Heol who is oppa? Rephrase and ask your question again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

Mtcheww, goan sleep

Yes I will sleep with him

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:
I don't know why but I don't like Kim So Hyun's kiss scenes. I don't know who is worse btw her and Park shin hye. They are both awesome actress but they don't know how to kiss at all. They need tutorials from Park Min Young, Han Hyo Joo and Chae So Bin

LOL funny enough I've never watched any of sohyun's drama where she kissed so I have no idea what you're talking about and as for psh at least she is improving lol, forgive and forget.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

Doctor Jin?

Unni this is a bonus o, anyway your answer is wrong, we have answered this question here before (kinda)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

YOON DOO JOON

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've only seen him in splash splash love so that's my answer for everything

7. A chaebol cos oppa in suits is a goal

8. I want him to act with yoona, real life whoever, and me as second wife

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:
I don't know why but I don't like Kim So Hyun's kiss scenes. I don't know who is worse btw her and Park shin hye. They are both awesome actress but they don't know how to kiss at all. They need tutorials from Park Min Young, Han Hyo Joo and Chae So Bin

LOL, Kim So Hyun kissed well in radio romance na and she's still young biko before some people will destroy her mouth in the name of kissing (Lee Min Ho I'm looking at you with bad eye). PSH has improved joor, she kissed well in doctors and also in memories of the Alhambra. Yes, they haven't gotten to the level of our kissing mistresses but they are getting better grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
hardeycute:
undecided is Hyena also getting Season 2? It remains just one episode and I'm looking forward to how things will concluded.

I think one episode is a bit short but they definitely don't need another season. It's sha ending today
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LOL bonus question

THE FIRST LOVING HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER AND PROFESSOR

Lewl romantic doctor teacher kim season 1

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I think one episode is a bit short but they definitely don't need another season. It's sha ending today
I'm looking forward to how things will be wrapped up. From next week, we will have LMH back on our faces.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Lewl romantic doctor teacher kim season 1
@toykathy na the answer be this o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
hardeycute:
I'm looking forward to how things will be wrapped up. From next week, we will have LMH back on our faces.

To be honest LMH's drama is not sweeting me at all. So many unnecessary relationships just from the character chart. Only the supporting characters have my interest so far, but let's see how it goes. And my baby KGE is the main reason why I'll probably watch it to the end regardless of how great/poor it is
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is sf9's rpm. They wore uniforms and themed outfits, I guess they were playing game characters or whenever cos they wore comic con/superhero like outfits, some looked like raincoat designed with pangolo tbh

Random group shot aka lightning no dey shake us

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

It's a dance in a box mv. There's not really a storyline but I guess they are characters in some game, so I guess that's a story?

Storyline : ermmmm...

Styling : 8/10. They got the whole game characters thing sha

Choreography : 6/10. They've had better choreo

Set design/props : 3/10 their game set looked boring

Acting :10/10

Best/worst actor : they all did well

Who stood out the most :
1. Chani
2. Rowoon
3. Inseong (OK tbh he didn't really stand out but he's my love so my eyes kept finding him)
4. Hwiyoung's hair
5. Taeyang's hip (*fans self*)
6. Zuho's hair

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
hardeycute:
You believe an hour is enough to get Chan-Ho acquitted and Mr Song destroyed? I will be looking forward to it tonight.

Also one of my best so far this year.
an hour is more than enough, they just need a court session with show of evidence they have. Chan Ho acquittal is equal to song pil jung's downfall.
She will also settle her dad's case. The end

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Heol who is oppa? Rephrase and ask your question again

Yoo Yeon Seok

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL funny enough I've never watched any of sohyun's drama where she kissed so I have no idea what you're talking about and as for psh at least she is improving lol, forgive and forget.

Lmaoooo, there is nothing to forgive, I love them both

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Unni this is a bonus o, anyway your answer is wrong, we have answered this question here before (kinda)

This is your mistake nah, I knew the best answer is romantic doctor Kim but since you have used it before I thought it would be some other drama.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL, Kim So Hyun kissed well in radio romance na and she's still young biko before some people will destroy her mouth in the name of kissing (Lee Min Ho I'm looking at you with bad eye). PSH has improved joor, she kissed well in doctors and also in memories of the Alhambra. Yes, they haven't gotten to the level of our kissing mistresses but they are getting better grin

They are improving I know, psh is not a baby nah and those dramas you mentioned above is not due to her improvement but the oppas involved are excellent kissers

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

@toykathy na the answer be this o

Lemme jhur

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

To be honest LMH's drama is not sweeting me at all. So many unnecessary relationships just from the character chart. Only the supporting characters have my interest so far, but let's see how it goes. And my baby KGE is the main reason why I'll probably watch it to the end regardless of how great/poor it is

The hype is too much abeg. I really hope it won't flop

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

Yoo Yeon Seok
I never knew y'all shared parents, nice to meet you sister in law

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

This is your mistake nah, I knew the best answer is romantic doctor Kim but since you have used it before I thought it would be some other drama.

Excuses excuses

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

They are improving I know, psh is not a baby nah and those dramas you mentioned above is not due to her improvement but the oppas involved are excellent kissers

Heol no but seriously she also put in work to make her facial expression less painful lol, it's not only on the oppas

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

Kikikiki
Just wait for her next drama, she will so kiss the male lead, his fans will riot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
toykathy:

The hype is too much abeg. I really hope it won't flop

Seriously. The most annoying part to me is the stupid love triangle they're going with. Why? Why ohhhhh
Even the Lee Min Ho, I blame him. Has he not acted enough dramas with love triangles? He no dey tire? Oppa help us to help you please! LMAO. I'll sha watch it and see.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oppa, Nampyeon, Wang, Cheonsa, please come on my screen and sleep for 24 hours in a 24 ep drama.

Saranghaeyo Bae, you have got my Whole As* Simjang

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Seriously. The most annoying part to me is the stupid love triangle they're going with. Why? Why ohhhhh
Even the Lee Min Ho, I blame him. Has he not acted enough dramas with love triangles? He no dey tire? Oppa help us to help you please! LMAO. I'll sha watch it and see.

Don’t watch please.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I never knew y'all shared parents, nice to meet you sister in law
Atleast lockdown is making you have new pickup line.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:41am On Apr 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Excuses excuses
I deserve an apology. But honestly, how many times did you repeat a class in school You love repetition too much undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.