Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2023305 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
I like kkondae intern OSTs a lot, this particular one is fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aav_wp6pcg8
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
I really love this ost so I am posting another Mv of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ct7TZPBzSo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
sarang60:

He is currently in Dinner Date

Jeongmal, wow didn't know he acted at all

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
sarang60:
SHE said she has had enough.

There is no reason reasonable enough for a person to tell another fellow human to kill themselves.

Omo who do they want to kill this time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Abyss?

YASSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

YASSSSSSSSS

What number am I now?
*stares in remember I'm a butcher*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Omo who do they want to kill this time

Amber

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
I need her to do a full cover cry cry kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEuMfBP2QIw

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Baeksang Art Awards!!!!
Outfits: Boring as expected.
On to the winners (THE IMPORTANT ONES,I'm not a journalist sorry):

Best new actor/actress: Ahn Hyo Seop(Dr Romantic2) & Kim Dami(Itaewon class)

Tiktok popularity award: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin

Best actor: Kang Ha Neul (when the camellia blooms)
*I'm super happy for me baby but when will NGM win best actor?!!! What do these people want from him?! Arghhhhh. But KHN did not expect to win it and was so shocked! Congratulations baby, he did super good in WTCB!

Best actress: Kim Hee Ae (the world of the married) queen.

Best drama: STOVE LEAGUE BITCHES!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO DREAMS!!!!!!!

Daesang: When the camellia blooms!!! As someone who really enjoyed stove league and when the camelia blooms, I'm thoroughly satisfied with the results!!!! As for NamGoong Min who has acted it all and still hasn't gotten best actor, I'm starting my own award show for him.

Congratulations!

OK first of all, YASSSSSSSSS Kim dami, lol everybody knew she was gonna win tho and I am pleasantly surprised and happy for Kang ha neul, I didn't watch camelia but I totally thought Hyun Bin would win cos CLOY was stupid popular and he's the most famous actor in that category, I'm happy for my baby sha, winning with his first lead role, Yayyyy.

I'm curious tho, since you watched all dramas, based off their acting alone, who did you think would win best actor? I only watched itaewon class and I really think psj did well, do you think khn deserved to win, as in minus "we love oppa sentiments"

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

What number am I now?
*stares in remember I'm a butcher*

Replies in *knife no fit cut this tough skin* 307

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Amber

Heol, Sulli's blood is not enough for the witches Abi. Excuse me let me go to Twitter small

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
My heart doesn’t just beat, it DJs and sometimes it races.

He is so silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4owpEFKevVM
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Heol, Sulli's blood is not enough for the witches Abi. Excuse me let me go to Twitter small

They will not succeed with Amber IJN. She came for them and I pray she remains strong.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

At this rate nobody can even reach top 10.....hahahahaha.... I am so glad I don’t sweat it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
sarang60:

They will not succeed with Amber IJN. She came for them and I pray she remains strong.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

OK first of all, YASSSSSSSSS Kim dami, lol everybody knew she was gonna win tho and I am pleasantly surprised and happy for Kang ha neul, I didn't watch camelia but I totally thought Hyun Bin would win cos CLOY was stupid popular and he's the most famous actor in that category, I'm happy for my baby sha, winning with his first lead role, Yayyyy.

I'm curious tho, since you watched all dramas, based off their acting alone, who did you think would win best actor? I only watched itaewon class and I really think psj did well, do you think khn deserved to win, as in minus "we love oppa sentiments"

This is a tricky question because a lot of people deserved it but if I were the judge:

Hyun Bin would be eliminated because there was nothing special about his character, was it fun, yes, did he act great, yes but....pass.

Joo Ji Hoon too is out of it because while I enjoyed Hyena and his character, it wasn't great.

P.S I just realized that I watched all the dramas, wow.

Now to the top 3:
Park Seo Joon: okay Saeroyi was an absolute fave and not just because of his acting but how the character was written, the way he spoke, his mannerisms (they put a lot of effort into his mannerisms and it's one of my favorite things about the drama) so if he had taken the award I'd have been as pleased!

Kang Ha Neul: my baby, lol. His character in when the camellia blooms was something else, refreshing, funny and he's a super actor. Unlike Itaewon Class and Hyena, there were no down times with this drama and his character so yes, absolutely deserved.

NamGoong Min: the only person that could possibly had made me happier if he'd gotten the award is this man. Stove league was excellent and for a drama about a sport I had zero cares about? They really truly delivered. His character had more depth than that of KHN's and there was a lot to unpack like with Saeroyi so in this aspect, him and PSJ have an edge over KHN. Then there's the fact that I'm salty that he didn't get the award for his excellence in Doctor prisoner!!!!

See how I've turned it to an essay but based off acting alone:
1)NGM
2)PSJ
3)KHN & HB
5)JJH

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
sarang60:

At this rate nobody can even reach top 10.....hahahahaha.... I am so glad I don’t sweat it anymore.

LMAOOOOOO so you're just ignoring me ba lol for that reason @RaphaellaDD @toykathy and every other person are number 11 you are number 3073

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

You're wicked. Hope you know?

In short every body stop playing Kang's games. The revolution against her bullying has begun grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LMAOOOOOO so you're just ignoring me ba lol for that reason @RaphaellaDD @toykathy and every other person are number 11 you are number 3073

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

This is a tricky question because a lot of people deserved it but if I were the judge:

Hyun Bin would be eliminated because there was nothing special about his character, was it fun, yes, did he act great, yes but....pass.

Joo Ji Hoon too is out of it because while I enjoyed Hyena and his character, it wasn't great.

P.S I just realized that I watched all the dramas, wow.

Now to the top 3:
Park Seo Joon: okay Saeroyi was an absolute fave and not just because of his acting but how the character was written, the way he spoke, his mannerisms (they put a lot of effort into his mannerisms and it's one of my favorite things about the drama) so if he had taken the award I'd have been as pleased!

Kang Ha Neul: my baby, lol. His character in when the camellia blooms was something else, refreshing, funny and he's a super actor. Unlike Itaewon Class and Hyena, there were no down times with this drama and his character so yes, absolutely deserved.

NamGoong Min: the only person that could possibly had made me happier if he'd gotten the award is this man. Stove league was excellent and for a drama about a sport I had zero cares about? They really truly delivered. His character had more depth than that of KHN's and there was a lot to unpack like with Saeroyi so in this aspect, him and PSJ have an edge over KHN. Then there's the fact that I'm salty that he didn't get the award for his excellence in Doctor prisoner!!!!

See how I've turned it to an essay but based off acting alone:
1)NGM
2)PSJ
3)KHN & HB
5)JJH

Lmao well written salty queen but honestly tho this awards thing is not always a true test of an actor's skill, case in point Johnny Depp has never won an Oscar as in chameleon can act anything Johnny Depp plus Leonardo di caprio didn't win an Oscar till like 2016 or whatever and he wrecked the freaking titanic. As long as these actors know they're awesome in their own right and as long as they act cos it's their passion , I think they'll be OK but honestly it must hurt a little bit not to have one of those awards sha, as for me, it's the recognition(nomination) that counts but then again, I'm not in their shoes

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

You're wicked. Hope you know?

In short every body stop playing Kang's games. The revolution against her bullying has begun grin

Hahahahha it will shock you people when all my oppas create an account and start playing the game with me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahha it will shock you people when all my oppas create an account and start playing the game with me

It's only Yoochun that's free enough to do that
*Runs far far away*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is ft island's like the birds, they had some themed outfits and their individual outfits were just regular shirt and jeans, everyone was dressed well

1. Boy next door

2. Boy next door 2

3. Random group shot aka we are so popular that we're even performing a whole a** concert for sand

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

*Runs far far away*

Lmao it's like you people have discovered my weak point with all of this yoochun dragging

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao well written salty queen but honestly tho this awards thing is not always a true test of an actor's skill, case in point Johnny Depp has never won an Oscar as in chameleon can act anything Johnny Depp plus Leonardo di caprio didn't win an Oscar till like 2016 or whatever and he wrecked the freaking titanic. As long as these actors know they're awesome in their own right and as long as they act cos it's their passion , I think they'll be OK but honestly it must hurt a little bit not to have one of those awards sha, as for me, it's the recognition(nomination) that counts but then again, I'm not in their shoes

Very well said! I hope they know though.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao it's like you people have discovered my weak point with all of this yoochun dragging

Kikikikiki
LMAO behave yourself and we'll stop

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

The boys are bored and decide to drive to the desert and do a whole performance there

Storyline : 2/10. The lyrics of the song have to do with being free like a bird so I get it, but how did they get those huge speakers to the desert tho

Styling : 10/10. Dressed appropriately

Choreography : lol no Choreography

Set design/props : 2/10. Why was their house so empty, is that supposed to be a metaphor or something

Acting : 9/10. They all did well but I guess songie thinks avoiding the camera makes you look cool, I mean if lmh was doing that it might have looked cool but my guy just looked like he was avoiding the camera cos he couldn't portray the right emotion

Best/worst actor : I'd still give it to all of them sha, they rocked

Who stood out the most : everybody, including the rapist

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Kikikikiki
LMAO behave yourself and we'll stop

Nope maybe everytime you'll mention his name here, he'll hear a voice from the heavens saying "go to rehab, you stupid bih"

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Nope maybe everytime you'll mention his name here, he'll hear a voice from the heavens saying "go to rehab, you stupid bih"

Well that will be ideal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha..... you could not still make them top 10. No problem at all, keep your love that has expiry date.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

*Runs far far away*

I didn’t just fall off the chair laughing.

(Mrs Kang here you go, have a go)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) ... (2194) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.