Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2023323 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (2194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
My pretty babies and I

God was like let’s make beautiful boys.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
An actual cutie. cry cry
They both look alike in this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Then the lord said let us make some both hot and pretty (confuse humans he said)

Aigooo!!!!!! Nae Simjang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Uglygurl:

please,what is the name of this app and can I watch Korean movies with it?

That one is dramanice, it is not an app but a website. Mrs Zhang please help this pretty girl with links. Gomawoyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:
Then the lord said let us make some both hot and pretty (confuse humans he said)

This pic of Donghae....FIRE.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Uglygurl:

please,what is the name of this app and can I watch Korean movies with it?

Watch/Download kdramas/movies from:
Kdramahood.com
Dramas.nu
Newasiantv.tv
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
I thought I was the one getting confused after ep14 of The King but after watching ep15 it's obvious that the writer thinks creative freedom means major plot holes. Wehdone KES. Also, she's ready to die on the goblin hill and won't stop recreating scenes. Wehdone again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:

This drama is FIX ME or SOUL MECHANIC and I love it, you might like it too.

Oh my baby is good too and you can also check out Good Casting

Watch the trailer of all three and then decide. I have a feeling you would prefer Soul Mechanic. It is psychological, it messes with your head(in a good way) and since you like creepy dramas, this will not be a problem for you. The cast is amazing, the chemistry is muah, the plot is great. #WeAreAllSickOneWayOrAnother
Thanks I will take the first and the last one I am so sick of see jang nara already watching "VIP.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Melo is my nature?

Nope

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:

The category is HOT DAMN!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

This pic of Donghae....FIRE.

EXCLAMATION MARK

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

The category is HOT DAMN!

Hahahahaha...keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha...keep it up.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:
My pretty babies and I

God was like let’s make beautiful boys.

JeongHan and Taeyong!!! my heart kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is girls generation's lion heart. They had uniforms but they also had individual outfits and everything was banging! The song and mv is retro themed, so was their outfit and there was no bad fashion, I don't have the energy to show all outfits but I'll just do one for each member

1. Taeyeon

2. Tiffany

3. Sunny

4. Hyoyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
#videofashion. Part 2

1. Yoona

2. Sooyoung

3. Yuri

4. Seohyun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Aigoo, slightly sad summer bop.

This was really fun boys. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT3Swso1is0

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline, the girls are having a sleepover and are watching a movie, the movie is acted by the the girls lol anyway in the movie, all of them meet and are seduced by a guy (wearing a lion head), they all think they are dating him and go meet him at a train station (why would he give them the same date and time, I guess lions are mumus lol) anyway at the train station, they discovered that he has been cheating on all of them and they decide to punish him, by dumping him, making him do their chores and in the case of Sunny, dumping him for a tiger aigoo. Back in real life the girls have fallen asleep (I guess the movie bored them) they wake up to find the lion chilling with them lol, they scream and start to hit him. The endeu

Storyline : lol 10/10 for the story and the funny

Styling : 10/10

Choreography : 10/10. It was every show girl's dream

Set design/props : 10/10

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : they tried

Who stood out the most : everyone, the lion and the tiger

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kang's post reminded me:
Sooyoung is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I was stunned the first time I saw her in tell me what you saw. She's so fine!

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : don't you know
Artists : 2pm VS davichi
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I love 2pm's song especially the chorus, its old school (lol taecyeon had to let us know), it does get a little boring somewhere in the middle, but the chorus picks it up

Davichi's song is an ost and this was the first Korean song that made me cry, I didn't watch the drama and I didn't even understand any Korean when I first listened to this song so it's not as if I knew what the hell they were talking about but I felt this song to my soul, I don't know if it's the piano or their voices or if I was depressed or bipolar or pms-ing but I know I cried like a baby and I love the song

If I had to score 2pm would get a 2.5/5 and davichi 5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Kang's post reminded me:
Sooyoung is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. I was stunned the first time I saw her in tell me what you saw. She's so fine!

Bye.

She's gorgeous, I hate her

Jung Kyung ho oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

She's gorgeous, I hate her

Jung Kyung ho oppa

LMAO so annoying but their babies(if they ever have) will be absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO so annoying but their babies(if they ever have) will be absolutely beautiful

Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean (part something)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something).

Pictures don’t do him justice (I just like how he face looks like the softer sweeter version of Tao, maybe it is just my eyes)

The resemblance is mostly their eyes or lips ....i don’t know jare.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Mtcheww

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
sarang60:
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something).

Pictures don’t do him justice (I just like how he face looks like the softer sweeter version of Tao, maybe it is just my eyes)

The resemblance is mostly their eyes or lips ....i don’t know jare.

He looks like the softer, sweeter version of the man I want to break my back. Hi boo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD

I'm not yet ready to forgive her for being among the people that voted Jessica out of so yeah....

P.s : it's been 6 years and Jessica is over it already so I'll let the beef go too but not yet, maybe around September, I sha just want to stay salty for a little longer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I'm not yet ready to forgive her for being among the people that voted Jessica out of so yeah....

P.s : it's been 6 years and Jessica is over it already so I'll let the beef go too but not yet, maybe around September, I sha just want to stay salty for a little longer

I don't even know about them and their wahala lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) ... (2194) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.