Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,241 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2041222 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : fall in love
Artists : u-kiss VS young jae and Choi Jung yoon
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : u-kiss's song is a Japanese pop song. It's generic but nice. Nothing really special

Young jae and Choi Jung yoon's song is an ost. It's a nice but generic acoustic pop song. Their voices are nice together even though I think young jae did more of the vocal heavy lifting.

If I had to score both songs would get 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

FLLWM-NFNT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

CHLDRNFNBDY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Because it is my first life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

CHLDRNFNBDY

Children of nobody

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FLLWM-NFNT

Follow me - Infinite

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bad news in Seoul.

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
sarang60:

Because it is my first life

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
sarang60:

Children of nobody

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
sarang60:

Follow me - Infinite

Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
sarang60:
Bad news in Seoul.

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the wounded.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
*sigh* the first 3 episodes of bargain aired on Friday but for some reason it's been hard to find English subs. Thankfully 2 episodes have finally been subbed. So far I like it. I was a bit worried cos it's an adaptation of a short film. The short film is just like 13 minutes so I was wondering how the writer/director would elongate that to a 6 episode drama but I guess since it's the same writer, he'll know how to make his story work. If it was a different writer adapting it, I might not put much trust in it but I'm hoping for the best. It's also just 30 minutes per episode so basically, 3 hours in all. I think it also helps that he cast his girlfriend in the lead role, this is like maybe their 3rd or 4th time working together and the product is always interesting so I'm hoping this will end up being great, I mean he won't cast his girlfriend in nonsense will he? Lol. Anyways jeon Jong seo is always a fave. I love her acting and here she also delivers. Even when she isn't speaking she's just a force. Because this is adapted from a short film, it also feels like an art movie and not a drama, in fact I think this is the writers first attempt at writing a drama and I always love it when directors who have mostly been in the film business bring their filming style to dramas. There's just something always different/darker about their cinematography. I also like that the two main leads in the short film are also here but as supporting actors. Hopefully the 3rd episode will be available with English subs before tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Random post : I wonder if all dramas for next week will air as scheduled. Because of the itaewon crowd surge disaster, I know jtbc is postponing airing of their variety shows by 1 week to mourn with the public but I'm not watching any jtbc drama right now so I don't know if that is also going to work for dramas. I also don't know if other channels will postpone their programming. I just feel bad for everyone who has lost family/friends in this incident

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2022
Happy birthday to my no 2 bias in nflying. My j. Don, my Lee seung hyub. He's just so insanely talented. I'm in awe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
Random post : lol me and trying to wrap my head around Korean phenomena. So Koreans had a different age system and I know that depending on the month someone is born, they add a year or two to the age cos they believe a child is already 1 year in the womb or whatever. Anyway so when I see someone say they're 20 years, I just know the person is either 18 or 19. Now their president (I think) has abolished that aging system and while some people (*cough* minhyuk) are happy to use the normal aging system, some people are resistant to change and want to keep the old system. So now I'm even more confused cos if someone says they're 20, that means the person could be 18,19 or 20. Lmao what is all this mathematics, I already have a headache

*Currently watching*: mental coach jegal, love in contract, cheer up!, bargain, the beauty inside
Song of the day : can't control myself - taeyeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2022
#mancrushmonday

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Game time

LEE JI HAN

(Because this is the last time I'll talk about him. May his soul rest in peace)

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2022
Guess the web drama title

(LOL I'm sorry)

THE SECOND GREATEST ERROR

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JI HAN

Thanks for posting this, I don't know why I just couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
sarang60:

Thanks for posting this, I don't know why I just couldn't.

I kuku understand. I almost couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JI HAN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I haven't seen him in anything. Only know him from produce 101. I wonder if the drama he was filming will air his scenes or refilm with a new person

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen him in anything. Only know him from produce 101. I wonder if the drama he was filming will air his scenes or refilm with a new person

I think they should leave his scenes in and just make up something about his character leaving when necessary. It will be unfair to edit him out or change actors in my opinion.

Many young promising lives lost. I don't even understand what is happening in the world anymore, it is bad news everywhere, everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
#mancrushmonday

On a lighter note.....

This man.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
sarang60:

I think they should leave his scenes in and just make up something about his character leaving when necessary. It will be unfair to edit him out or change actors in my opinion.

Many young promising lives lost. I don't even understand what is happening in the world anymore, it is bad news everywhere, everyday.

You're right. Leaving his scenes is honoring his memory

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
sarang60:

On a lighter note.....

This man.

On a very serious note.....

MY MAN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the web drama title

(LOL I'm sorry)

THE SECOND GREATEST ERROR

Dear olodos,

BEST MISTAKE 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

On a very serious note.....

MY MAN

Not your anything.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
sarang60:

Not your anything.

Yes my everything!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Kim So Yeon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Sbs is observing the national mourning period along with jtbc so cheer up! Didn't air this week. I miss my babies. How I wish we could get 4 episodes next week so the drama will end at the right time.

Tvn isn't observing it tho so we got the final 2 episodes of mental coach jegal. It was a really good drama. My only problem is with the final coupling *sigh* did the writer really have to make jegal and gaeul a couple? My problem isn't with the age gap their characters had, it's similar to the age gap between the itaewon class couple and I loved those 2. My problem isn't with the fact that he was her mental coach, he quit his job and there's nothing wrong with dating a former patient. My problem is that he and doctor park are more suitable as a couple! They even have more romantic chemistry. Every time he's with cha ga eul, I only get daddy-daughter vibe so it's really hard for me to see them as a couple. I'm grateful that they put the confession scene at the very end, at least I enjoyed the rest of the drama lol. But wait o, so gu Tae man didn't get any punishment? Sure park seung Tae and oh dal sung were the big bad wolves but gu Tae man is also as bad and corrupt as they are. He should have at least done some time in prison, instead he miraculously became born again and started running in elections. Hian! OK o. I also wonder what happened to that gymnast girl that injured herself, we didn't see her again. I know she wanted to quit but I hope she didn't seriously injure herself to the extent that she won't be able to walk o. All in all, a solid drama and I'm glad it's come to an end

MY baby jiyeon has picked a wedding date. December 10th. I wish her all the happiness in the world and I'm trying to repent from my salty ways but ntoorr to that her mumu ex that cheated on her (lol even though he's my oppa and I love him very much haha)

P.s: happy birthday to my queen Kim so yeon, a very sweet and classy lady

*Currently watching*: love in contract, cheer up!, bargain, the beauty inside
Song of the day : all of t-ara's Japanese discography (to celebrate my girlie jiyeon)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2022
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Kim So Yeon

THE love I have for this woman tsk tsk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : pretty
Artists : infinite h VS b1a4
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : infinite h's song is nice. They do solid hip hop and I've always been a fan of their work. It's never try hard unlike most of the other groups that promoted at the same time they did. P.s: I miss them

B1a4's song is also a nice pop song. I really like it. I think the winning formula for me with B1a4's songs is jinyoung's voice. He's not their best vocalist (that's sandeul) but I don't know if it's cos jinyoung produced most of their songs, there's just something about his verses and his style of singing that does it for me

If I had to score both songs would get a solid 3/5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) ... (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.