Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,238 members, 7,947,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2051333 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
As always, Descendants is killing it. Good teamwork from the Soldiers and doctors, and a bit of development from 1st and 2nd couple.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
This year is exploding with amazing dramas. The first episode of goodbye mr black is DAEBAK. God will save me from on going dramas this year.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Atk01:
Just saw this! It is so true, for me. cheesy

Lwkmd roflmao..... So true
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2016
DotS is just beyond this world, i came here to rant about it but all i can say is waaaaooooowwww. I am loving this drama so much that i can't even express it in words, by the way our baby solider is soooo cute, and why did they have to end episode 8 like that, i was just screaming yes yes yes. For me no words can best describe DotS, it is a beautiful story and beautiful actors are beautifully bringing it to life. I am so hoping for a beautiful ending.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Anyone seeing goodbye Mr. Black? How e be bfr I go waste my precious mb ooooooo

And sarang, what can we say.. DOTS is bae kiss kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
mopinks:

Mr black drew me in from the 2nd ep. its good. ep 1 was just an intro. It has the "count of Monte cristo" vibe to it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2016
sarang60:
DotS is just beyond this world, i came here to rant about it but all i can say is waaaaooooowwww. I am loving this drama so much that i can't even express it in words, by the way our baby solider is soooo cute, and why did they have to end episode 8 like that, i was just screaming yes yes yes. For me no words can best describe DotS, it is a beautiful story and beautiful actors are beautifully bringing it to life. I am so hoping for a beautiful ending.
Let me rant in your place,DOTS are you listening please,please don't break my heart,i love you and i've never felt like this since the days of city hunter keep up the good work.

I so love the part where the nurse je ae, gave that young soo that epic reply,foolish man,dae young and myung joo are making my heart bleed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2016
mopinks:

The first two episodes of GMB was really good, i liked it from the very first scene, it just grabs your attention, and it is kind of a military theme as well mixed with betrayal and revenge, there is also a love triangle, and there is a very nice kiss scene in episode 1, just unlike kdramas right.? Just give it a try
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tobbielessbabe(f): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls where can I download korean movie am using bb o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Let me join the spazzzing! Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can finally calm down (or maybe not.) grin

Aswear DOTS keeps getting better with each eps. The end of ep8 had me screaming and reaching for replay! cheesy

That guy trapped in the building definitely has 10 lives! There's just no other way to explain it.

And there's Doctor Daniel the Smooth! embarassed
"The only thing I'm not good at fixing...is a woman's mind" and the nurses (and I) turned instant fangirls. grin

Apart from the romance and the pretty, the writer does know how to tug at my heartstrings.
There is a lot of other things going on. The baby doctor's arc is just killing me cry

And there are those people who are still selfish in the midst of a disaster! Someone shoot that plant manager!! angry if I didn't dislike him enough in Empress Ki, I totally despise him here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
hilda90:

The chasing scene was so funny.Anyone know the name of the song that played during that scene? I love it!

Had to go back to this comment. Finally got the exact song being played. It's called Talk Love/ Say It! What Are You Doing by K Will. The OST was released like 20something hours ago.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

Still can't get it, dnt knw why

WhatsApp 07010451368
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nuela92(f): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
pls admin can u upload the download links for city hunter. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by steppin: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
@all,
I wanted to download some Korean movies in epdrama.com and animex but the files were in bits. 10mins clip for a file of about 140mb. Its a little too much. I want a compressed file which is smaller and the entire clip more than 10mins. Can anyone give me a link?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atk01:
Let me join the spazzzing! Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I can finally calm down (or maybe not.) grin

Aswear DOTS keeps getting better with each eps. The end of ep8 had me screaming and reaching for replay! cheesy

That guy trapped in the building definitely has 10 lives! There's just no other way to explain it.

And there's Doctor Daniel the Smooth! embarassed
"The only thing I'm not good at fixing...is a woman's mind" and the nurses (and I) turned instant fangirls. grin

Apart from the romance and the pretty, the writer does know how to tug at my heartstrings.
There is a lot of other things going on. The baby doctor's arc is just killing me cry

And there are those people who are still selfish in the midst of a disaster! Someone shoot that plant manager!! angry if I didn't dislike him enough in Empress Ki, I totally despise him here.
ERM erm.. This drama is daebaek, it's been such a long time since i last had such a beautiful action drama, maybe in iris 2, everyone are portraying their characters so well, especially shi jin and mo yeon..

Myung joo and dae young are finally having some cool moments.. Poor chi hoon i felt his pain, he tried to save the dying person but the situation dind'nt permit him, but no matter what as a doctor he should saved the person's life first, running away was the same way as showing that he's not a capable doctor, compared to moyeon she would have done anything to save a person's life, chi hoon still have a lot to learn or maybe his heart is just too weak to be a doctor, yes that reminds me in that scene in episode 4 or 5 where he was crying because of a patient's life, i was like dude what's the problem, are you not a doctor?
So the medical team are finally leaving *applause for them* after everything they've all went through, each and every single one of them deserves to see their loved ones peacefully, but i really don't wanna see them leave, i want to continue seeing them alongside with the armies, besides i don't think mo yeon's heart is ready to leave yet lol..

At that last scene of episode 8 yeshhhhh omg i had to covered my eyes with my hands lol, so embarrassing for me to watch..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
vikkytan49:

ERM erm.. This drama is daebaek, it's been such a long time since i last had such a beautiful action drama, maybe in iris 2, everyone are portraying their characters so well, especially shi jin and mo yeon..

Myung joo and dae young are finally having some cool moments.. Poor chi hoon i felt his pain, he tried to save the dying person but the situation dind'nt permit him, but no matter what as a doctor he should saved the person's life first, running away was the same way as showing that he's not a capable doctor, compared to moyeon she would have done anything to save a person's life, chi hoon still have a lot to learn or maybe his heart is just too weak to be a doctor, yes that reminds me in that scene in episode 4 or 5 where he was crying because of a patient's life, i was like dude what's the problem, are you not a doctor?
So the medical team are finally leaving *applause for them* after everything they've all went through, each and every single one of them deserves to see their loved ones peacefully, but i really don't wanna see them leave, i want to continue seeing them alongside with the armies, besides i don't think mo yeon's heart is ready to leave yet lol..

At that last scene of episode 8 yeshhhhh omg i had to covered my eyes with my hands lol, so embarrassing for me to watch..

I think I understand baby doctor a bit. He's a rich kid used to a fancy hospital and sterile environment.
All his years of medical practice, I'm not sure he was prepared to face a natural disaster situation first-hand.
When that guy died because he made the wrong call, I can only imagine how traumatising it was for him.

And let's face it, 90% of us would have done what he did in ep8. He reached out for Oga 10lives, but when that stone hit his hands (hello, surgery!) And the building started collapsing, baby put himself first and had to leave. At least he told the soldiers someone was still trapped inside.
Speaking for myself, I honestly might have done the same thing.

Ep8 ending...cheesy I could feel MY's mortification. That has to be the most embarassing moment of her life!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2016
One word to describe DOTS.....AWESOME.
I'm loving the drama more and more.
That scene in ep7 where Mo yeon had to choose who to save between the two injured men was so sad.
Don't get me started on that ep8 ending... so embarrassing. I wonder how MY will face SJ now,lol.SJ's face at the end....priceless.Dude was grinning like an idiot the whole time.
Oh...and can someone tie that White- haired goat up and beat the crap out of him....such a douche.

Chi hoon is really a coward.Doctors are trained to be tough...even in difficult conditions.
I know it's not necessary for me to say this but...my immediate younger brother is a medical student(currently doing his clinicals).The day we visited the hospital's emergency ward,I was so scared cos there were dead bodies everywhere...but he was just there..walking about as if nothing happened.Medical students even do practicals(dissection)with cadavers(corpses) in their early years and they're used to seeing dead bodies.
I get that he was crying cos he couldn't save the boy that was trapped... but he did the best he could do...he even called the rescue team.The job of a doctor is not to cry every time a patient dies...but to try your best as a Doc and leave other things to God.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Atk01:

Had to go back to this comment. Finally got the exact song being played. It's called Talk Love/ Say It! What Are You Doing by K Will. The OST was released like 20something hours ago.
Thanks.I've downloaded it.my second best ost after Yoon mirae's Always.
I'm gonna do ost hunting soon...I'll download all the osts when the drama ends.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
hilda90:
That scene in ep7 where Mo yeon had to choose who to save between the two injured men was so sad.
Don't get me started on that ep8 ending... so embarrassing. I wonder how MY will face SJ now,lol.SJ's face at the end....priceless.Dude was grinning like an idiot the whole time.
Oh...and can someone tie that White- haired goat up and beat the crap out of him....such a douche.

Chi hoon is really a coward.Doctors are trained to be tough...even in difficult conditions.
I know it's not necessary for me to say this but...my immediate younger brother is a medical student(currently doing his clinicals).The day we visited the hospital's emergency ward,I was so scared cos there were dead bodies everywhere...but he was just there..walking about as if nothing happened.Medical students even do practicals(dissection)with cadavers(corpses) in their early years and they're used to seeing dead bodies.
I get that he was crying cos he couldn't save the boy that was trapped... but he did the best he could do...he even called the rescue team.The job of a doctor is not to cry every time a patient dies...but to try your best as a Doc and leave other things to God.

Don't blame Chihoonie too much. its his first time in that kinda situation. The hospital is different but being at the site of the quake and also being a part of it can make u afraid. it just takes experience and fearlessness to be a doctor. Even of u have a lil fear, it doesn't mean you are weak, it just means you are human.
All you chihoon has to do is accept his mistake and move on to bra better doctor cuz na human life and person gas no play with am.

Medical field no easy I tell you. Being in a hospital and being in a warzone/ earthquake area na different thing o. The experience with death is different wella.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 9:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Curiosity kills the cat but in my case curiosity no kill am oooo...... I had to buy the four-episode CD of DOTS and it was bae! Its worth all the review and comments.... The second lead guy is just as charming as sjk, his cool cold character is the new sexy!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2016
hilda90:

Thanks.I've downloaded it.my second best ost after Yoon mirae's Always.
I'm gonna do ost hunting soon...I'll download all the osts when the drama ends.
Dots is slaying the ratings, the OSTs are topping all the music charts, really fantastic. There are 4 more OSTs to be released, and the song that played on her phone right before the confession is the next one to be released.

Junsu, Kwill, Yoon Mirae, Lyn... My fav people! Seriously, I'm love with the soundtracks.
I wish Baek Ji Young and Ailee too sang for the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
nellyalph:
Curiosity kills the cat but in my case curiosity no kill am oooo...... I had to buy the four-episode CD of DOTS and it was bae! Its worth all the review and comments.... The second lead guy is just as charming as sjk, his cool cold character is the new sexy!
Hahaha! Welcome to the DoTS fanclub. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
ellab:

Don't blame Chihoonie too much. its his first time in that kinda situation. The hospital is different but being at the site of the quake and also being a part of it can make u afraid. it just takes experience and fearlessness to be a doctor. Even of u have a lil fear, it doesn't mean you are weak, it just means you are human.
All you chihoon has to do is accept his mistake and move on to bra better doctor cuz na human life and person gas no play with am.

Medical field no easy I tell you. Being in a hospital and being in a warzone/ earthquake area na different thing o. The experience with death is different wella.
Yeah,you're right sha.He's not used to that type of situation but he really needs to toughen up and not cry every minute something happens...unless he wants to cry the rest of his career.Because people are bound to die...even in big hospitals where there are all the medical equipments in the world.....and doctors are bound to see dead bodies the rest of their lives.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Atk01:

Dots is slaying the ratings, the OSTs are topping all the music charts, really fantastic. There are 4 more OSTs to be released, and the song that played on her phone right before the confession is the next one to be released.

Junsu, Kwill, Yoon Mirae, Lyn... My fav people! Seriously, I'm love with the soundtracks.
All Dots Osts are daebak.
My favourites in order of preference:

1.Always by Yoon Mirae.
2.Talk love by K will
3.This love by Davichi
4.You're my everything by Gummy.
5.The one by Chen& punch(forgotten the name) and so many others...lovely songs.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Y'all I have a new fav line from next week's preview. "Since we already wrecked two cars, why don't we wreck some lipstick too." grin
SJK has this ability to make cheesy lines sound so... embarassed

This scene though cheesy

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
hilda90:

All Dots Osts are daebak.
My favourites in order of preference:

1.Always by Yoon Mirae.
2.Talk love by K will
3.This love by Davichi
4.You're my everything by Gummy.
5.The one by Chen& punch(forgotten the name) and so many others...lovely songs.
+100
We are definitely Kdrama sisters! cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Atk01:

I think I understand baby doctor a bit. He's a rich kid used to a fancy hospital and sterile environment.
All his years of medical practice, I'm not sure he was prepared to face a natural disaster situation first-hand.
When that guy died because he made the wrong call, I can only imagine how traumatising it was for him.

And let's face it, 90% of us would have done what he did in ep8. He reached out for Oga 10lives, but when that stone hit his hands (hello, surgery!) And the building started collapsing, baby put himself first and had to leave. At least he told the soldiers someone was still trapped inside.
Speaking for myself, I honestly might have done the same thing.

Ep8 ending...cheesy I could feel MY's mortification. That has to be the most embarassing moment of her life!
YEP running away was the best option for him, but but poor min jae dind'nt see it that way, the situation was different he thought as a doctor he should have saved him first...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
hilda90:

A doctor should be tough, my big sis is one (still serving though) and i'll tell u that no matter how much sad a scene or situation is, my sis won't shed a tear, crying is not something she does often, i've only heard her crying while watching some kdrama...
If u are watching an emotional drama with her u'll be frustrated because while u are buzy crying she'll be making fun of u or faking her own tears lol..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
ellab:

I think that was the fault of the writer anyway, because in real life a doctor wouldn't do that..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Atk01:

What's the rantings for episode 7&8?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

I think that was the fault of the writer anyway, because in real life a doctor wouldn't do that..

eh? some doctors cry o lol..I don see them wella but they do hide to cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (2204) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.