Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,078 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068319 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bobojoshua(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
SlimAdenike:
This picture is the reason why we created Outside Seoul..... Its a whatsapp group chat for kdrama and kpop fanatics.

Drop your whatsapp ID if you're interested in being a member and we will add you up. #Good Morning
please, add up 07017156563
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
nuela92:
pls admin can u upload the download links for city hunter. thanks

WhatsApp 07010451368 and I think I also sent you a message on Facebook (not sure if you are the one)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Atk01:
Y'all I have a new fav line from next week's preview.
"Since we already wrecked two cars, why don't we wreck some lipstick too." grin

SJK has this ability to make cheesy lines sound so... embarassed

This scene though cheesy
It's my favourite line from the preview too.SJ honey...lipstick is not edible oo...not good for your health at all.
Just hope I'll survive next week.. wanna be there when they start wrecking lipsticks.

Writernim...bring on the cheesy..that's what I live for nowadays.DOTS is going to be the death of me.
Yeah,that scene was funny.Daniel's fangirls,lol.Daniel is so handsome..the amount of eye candy in DOTs is no joke.Beautiful people everywhere.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] grin woaahh a lot of dramas this year @atk01 be ready to your oppa lee won geum, yes u'll be seeing him with kim so eun, oh my oh my this two would make a beautiful couple..

A lot of actors and actresses to see this year, kim jin woo fans, he has already been casted for a drama, u all know who i'm talking about? That young judge in remember son's war, the name of the drama is mask with an attractive storyline..

Nam goong min has already been casted for a drama too, but thank God, this time it would not be a psycho role.. Wow looks like casting them in remember son's war are really helping them with their careers...

There is possibilities that we are going to be seeing shin min ha (crazy-beauriful dimples) and ha ji won on screen..

*sad face* na my two dongsaengs i wan see, park gun tae and yoo seung ho i wan see..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] grin woaahh a lot of dramas this year @atk01 be ready to see your oppa lee won geum, yes u'll be seeing him with kim so eun, oh my oh my this two would make a beautiful couple..

A lot of actors and actresses to see this year, kim jin woo fans, he has already been casted for a drama, u all know who i'm talking about? That young judge in remember son's war, the name of the drama is mask with an attractive storyline..

Nam goong min has already been casted for a drama too, but thank God, this time it would not be a psycho role.. Wow looks like casting them in remember son's war are really helping them with their careers...

There is possibilities that we are going to be seeing shin min ha (crazy-beauriful dimples) and ha ji won on screen..

*sad face* na my two dongsaengs i wan see, park gun tae and yoo seung ho i wan see..

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/news-bites-march-19-2016/#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

I think that was the fault of the writer anyway, because in real life a doctor wouldn't do that..

hey guys lets cut onew (baby doctor) some slack,he was bold and brave when he wanted to pull the 9 lives guy out but when the building was collapsing again, it was a near death experience for him and he ran on instinct, maybe if he didn't run he would have died and the guy would have been saved, i would have done the same thing if it was me. so him crying just shows that he felt guilty and traumatised as well (he too almost died), and then the 9 lives guy asked him how he could call himself a doctor and that added salt to injury, even our Dr beauty cried her eyes out as well, i just hope he can get over this and be a better doctor.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:01am On Mar 20, 2016
I have never cried so much over a Korean movie like I did for "The Throne"(Sado). True life story. But I will NEVER see The king as someone great even though he was known to make his kingdom flourish. Killing your own son is a no no in my book. That man did everything in his power to love you. He may not have what it takes to be king but a father's love is all that matters.
Don't get me started on the prince's mother(concubine) who was even the one that suggested the worst death possible in the history of death. Heavens!!!! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER IS THAT? EHN

He had mental illness but its not his fault he had it. He wasn't good with books but he was good with arts. Even his teachers tried to explain to the king that hes good with other things but not reading. When he reads, he doesnt do the "garbage in garbage out", instead he explains it in a way he understands, which is correct but nooooo....le king wants "garbage in garbage out" like Nigerian lecturers. He's brilliant but reading is not his forte. The prince tried to please his father but the man would just turn his back on him. To the extent of getting new concubines just to have another son. kilode? Isn't that enough to make him go mad? The only support he had(his grandmother) died and he was all alone. His wife only cared about her son, his mother was weak, The prince' concubine couldn't do anything cuz...duh, she's a concubine.

E just be like pikin go school, but e no sabi book but e get other things wey the pikin go sabi wella but yet some ppl go call am Olodo, thereby making the kid to believe that maybe he's an olodo true true.

Putting your son in a rice chest, starving him for 8 days without food and water and blocking air from entering the chest thereby making him die of suffocation is just bad. BAD BAD BAD. He might be a great king in history but he's the worst father in the history of worst fathers.

sorry for my rant jare. Consider this a review of the movie.

Yoo Ah-in did a good job.I can see why he became a trend in 2015.

in "The throne", he acted as a prince with mental illness.
In "veteran" he was a drug abuser and hin head dey touch small.
in "6 flying dragons",(which is coming to an end in a Week or so ) His character don dey get scoi scoi for head(and its also based on a true story).

Yoo Ah-In sshi, E don do o.. No act as mental person biko. It yaf do.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2016
ellab:
I have never cried so much over a Korean movie like I did for "The Throne"(Sado). I might be wrong oo, but is this not the movie were the prince went mad because he was seeing dead people? and the spirits made him into a murderer? .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
sarang60:

hey guys lets cut onew (baby doctor) some slack,he was bold and brave when he wanted to pull the 9 lives guy out but when the building was collapsing again, it was a near death experience for him and he ran on instinct, maybe if he didn't run he would have died and the guy would have been saved, i would have done the same thing if it was me. so him crying just shows that he felt guilty and traumatised as well (he too almost died), and then the 9 lives guy asked him how he could call himself a doctor and that added salt to injury, even our Dr beauty cried her eyes out as well, i just hope he can get over this and be a better doctor.
Lol...there's nothing wrong in what he did.I would have done the same thing if I were him.The only thing I find annoying is how he cries easily,like how he cried the other time a patient died.Doctors are not always like that....when you'll be busy crying over a dead patient...another patient will be dying.
okay,I'll cut him some slack cos this is drama..if na real life...his career is over.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2016
@Ellab,you said the name of the movie is the throne, right?I'm going to avoid it like the plague....dont need any sad movie/drama in my life right now.It was uploaded on dramania few weeks ago... wanted to watch cos of the good reviews.
The father is really an idiot...the same thing happens in real life.There was this guy I knew.we graduated from secondary school the same year,cos he was an only son..his dad wanted him to study law.He was still pursuing the Law when I graduated in 2014.Some parents are just so sTupid,they choose the paths for their children..without seeking their opinion first.Every one has talent..if you are not good in this..you'll be good in that.

Yoo ah in is a good actor.I'm currently watching 6fd..though I'm very far behind.I fell in love with him when I watched his award speech video...his facial expression was so funny.His award speeches are always too long and the way he shakes his head while delivering them makes me laugh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
bobojoshua:
please, add up 07017156563

Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
ellab:
I have never cried so much over a Korean movie like I did for "The Throne"(Sado). True life story. But I will NEVER see The king as someone great even though he was known to make his kingdom flourish. Killing your own son is a no no in my book. That man did everything in his power to love you. He may not have what it takes to be king but a father's love is all that matters.
Don't get me started on the prince's mother(concubine) who was even the one that suggested the worst death possible in the history of death. Heavens!!!! WHAT KIND OF MOTHER IS THAT? EHN

He had mental illness but its not his fault he had it. He wasn't good with books but he was good with arts. Even his teachers tried to explain to the king that hes good with other things but not reading. When he reads, he doesnt do the "garbage in garbage out", instead he explains it in a way he understands, which is correct but nooooo....le king wants "garbage in garbage out" like Nigerian lecturers. He's brilliant but reading is not his forte. The prince tried to please his father but the man would just turn his back on him. To the extent of getting new concubines just to have another son. kilode? Isn't that enough to make him go mad? The only support he had(his grandmother) died and he was all alone. His wife only cared about her son, his mother was weak, The prince' concubine couldn't do anything cuz...duh, she's a concubine.

E just be like pikin go school, but e no sabi book but e get other things wey the pikin go sabi wella but yet some ppl go call am Olodo, thereby making the kid to believe that maybe he's an olodo true true.

Putting your son in a rice chest, starving him for 8 days without food and water and blocking air from entering the chest thereby making him die of suffocation is just bad. BAD BAD BAD. He might be a great king in history but he's the worst father in the history of worst fathers.

sorry for my rant jare. Consider this a review of the movie.

Yoo Ah-in did a good job.I can see why he became a trend in 2015.

in "The throne", he acted as a prince with mental illness.
In "veteran" he was a drug abuser and hin head dey touch small.
in "6 flying dragons",(which is coming to an end in a Week or so ) His character don dey get scoi scoi for head(and its also based on a true story).

Yoo Ah-In sshi, E don do o.. No act as mental person biko. It yaf do.
Ahn ahn which type of movie be that?
Just by reading ur review, i can tell that the movie is definetly sad, starving his own flesh and blood, that's too harsh, he got his own son killed, so what happened to the father after the death of his son? Lives happily ever after? Or felt sorry towards his son because of his own actions?
Chai that king is definetly one of the worst king in history because he failed in protecting his own son, so why should someone acknowledged him as one of the greatest king ever?

I'm not gonna watch that movie, lai lai or maybe i might try it out later if i've got megabites to waste...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
@sarang60 nope, spirits didn't make him mad. I'm not sure it's the same movie o.

@hilda walahi...the movie deserves all the reviews. The event happened in 1762, those times, when parents say do this, na to do am o. Immediately I watched the movie, I went to do research on the story. And I got this,

"Execution
History indicates Sado suffered from mental illness;
accused of randomly killing people in the palace and being
a serial rapist. By court rules, the body of a
royal could not be defiled and under the then-common
practice of communal punishment, Sado's wife and son
(the family's only direct male heir) could also face death or
banishment. As a result, Yeongjo, with the consent of
Sado's mother, Lady Yi, issued a royal decree that ordered
Sado to climb into and be sealed within a wooden rice
chest (roughly 4x4x4ft)on a hot July day in 1762. After
eight days, Sado died.

in he movie, he was accused and he begged his father to investigate first before jumping to conclusions but the king refused o. He believed the words of ppl. Yes, the prince killed but he did so when his illness will come up cuz it has sessions but when he becomes his normal self, he cries and asks for help cuz he doesn't know what he's doing.

now, here's another history

Conspiracy theory

During the 19th century, there were rumors that Prince Sado
had not been mentally ill, but had been framed; however,
these rumors are contradicted by his wife, Lady Hyegyeong,
in The Memoirs of Lady Hyegyeong . Sado's death remains an
issue of debate as to whether his death was a retribution
for his actual misconduct or if he was the victim of a
conspiracy by his political opponents.

I searched for more clues and it was found that prince sado's concubine wrote a book that she told someone to protect with their life, the only thing historians know is that she said prince sado is innocent of what they accused him off but that book can't be found.

in the movie, the king erased every thing about his son. He removed records, according to him, its for the "Safety of the future". *scoffs*.
from history, On the day Prince Sado was ordered to enter a rice chest, Jeongjo, a child not yet ten, lay prostrate behind his father, begging the enraged Yeongjo for his father's life until he was physically removed from the scene. He grieved like an adult and his sad bearing and piteous cries moved all who were present. Two years after Prince Sado's death, Yeongjo issued a decree making the Grand Heir a posthumously adopted son of Prince Hyojang, the deceased older brother of Prince Sado. The decree was to sever the legal relationship of the future king with his father who was condemned for a crime. But it further deepened the sorrow and grudge of Jeongjo for his parents.

The annoying part is that the king refused to let his grandson see his father even though the boy tried to please his grandpa for his father's sake. When the king was about to die, he removed his grandson from his father's family register and placed him on his brother's register(prince sado's late older brother). When the king died, The young prince took his name back to his father's register and said, I am the son of prince sado.
from history, Though he made a wise and able monarch, Jeongjo apparently did not enjoy being on the throne. He said to his mother, "I have occupied the throne not because I coveted it but because I had to do for the nation. In the coming Gapja year (1804), my son will reach his fifteenth year, and I will be able to abdicate the throne to him. I will then be able to fulfill my greatest wishes. I will retire to Hwaseong with Your Ladyship to the task of rendering to Prince Sado the supreme honors that I could not grant from the throne."

Through his son, Jeongjo wished to honor his condemned father with the title of a posthumous king and his mother the title of a queen. But he died suddenly in 1800 for a mysterious reason, without seeing his lifelong wishes realized by his son, Seonjo.

omo, no be small case o.

@vikkytan49 the king went on with his life o. I explained all he did above.

I anticipated to watch this movie, I'm happy I did but mehn..I didn't expect the range of emotions.
shocked-sad-angry-shocked-shouting at screen- sad- Crying- crying- crying- ranting. omo... grin

The box he died in.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
OK enough of the sadness.
who is watching marriage contract? is it worth watching since it's a weekend drama?.
@atk01, na u dey watch weekend drama pass. it the show OK for me to give it a go?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
vikkytan49:

What's the rantings for episode 7&8?
28.3 and 28.8

I expect it to climb higher next week with 8 having one of the most epic cliff hangers in Kdrama history. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
ellab:
OK enough of the sadness.
who is watching marriage contract? is it worth watching since it's a weekend drama?.
@atk01, na u dey watch weekend drama pass. it the show OK for me to give it a go?
Lol. Unfortunately, I'm not following it but from reviews, it's an OK show. If you're a fan of Seo Jinnie and his dimples, then you can check it out.

Weekend dramas especially those long ones from KBS are actually very nice. I've been watching them for about 3yrs now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm..Song joong ki and song hye kyo dating rumour...saw this on netizenbuzz this morning. They were spotted in New York together and their agencies denied the rumour and claimed their friends were there too.

Omo,I remember knetz were warning Joong ki not to fall for her charms..that she has the habit of seducing her co stars.Here it goes again...none of them believed the rumour is false...they were like ...you travelled all the way to NY just to eat with friends?why not eat in Seoul?
I swear,this is not good oo.I don't want any hate for Song hye kyo..hope it won't affect the drama.
**Modified** A knetz mentioned that there was a fan account of them holding hands in new York(a fan saw them together. no be small thing oo.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmmm..Song joong ki and song hye kyo dating rumour...saw this on netizenbuzz this morning. They were spotted in New York together and their agencies denied the rumour and claimed their friends were there too.

Omo,I remember knetz were warning Joong ki not to fall for her charms..that she has the habit of seducing her co stars.Here it goes again...none of them believed the rumour is false...they were like ...you travelled all the way to NY just to eat with friends?why not eat in Seoul?
I swear,this is not good oo.I don't want any hate for Song hye kyo..hope it won't affect the drama.
**Modified** A knetz mentioned that there was a fan account of them holding hands in new York(a fan saw them together. no be small thing oo.

hmmm, well for me, I am only hoping it doesn't affect the drama or the couple in any negative way, I honestly don't really care what celebrities do with their private life, so far it is not a crime or its not illegal. DoTs fighting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
hilda90:

omo, that woman is an expert in dating co-stars o. I remember Jo-in sung getting over his feelings for her after 2 months that their show ended(the wind the winter blows) and he just confirmed dating that time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
ellab:

omo, that woman is an expert in dating co-stars o. I remember Jo-in sung getting over his feelings for her after 2 months that their show ended(the wind the winter blows) and he just confirmed dating that time.

She dated hyun bin and they broke up so she is probably gonna date joong ki and break up with him also. I don't see her as the lady with the serious relationship type.... Atk01 don't worry dongsaeng,joong ki is all yours.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
hilda90:

Oga oooo, this knetizens don start again, well i really hope it won't affect their careers.. It's not a new thing, her co-stars always fall inlove with her, i can still remember how much kim bum and ji sung talked about how beautiful she is..
Shk better increase her bodyguards because those wives that are divorcing their husbands because of song joog ki would want to attack her oooo..lol..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
SlimAdenike:

She dated hyun bin and they broke up so she is probably gonna date joong ki and break up with him also. I don't see her as the lady with the serious relationship type.... Atk01 don't worry dongsaeng,joong ki is all yours.
And why are so sure that she was the reason why they broke up?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

And why are so sure that she was the reason why they broke up?

Netz blame her because he was with her before he went to the army but she didn't wanna wait for him.
She dated Lee byung hin( aka Lee Santa, as Koreans call him because of his adultery)..she even discussed marriage with him.
She was with Rain but it was denied but some ppl said they really dated before he also vanished to the army and started dating Kim tae hee.

I have not been a fan of hers but DOTs changed my view.
Dating revelation while the show is still going on is gonna turn out bad cuz it could be detrimental to the show and may lead to backlash, especially to her since Koreans haven't forgotten her tax scandal.

K-entertainmet is so juicy ehn. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
ellab:

So juicy indeed. The industry is really weird. Stars watching their image upandan, they cannot speak out for fear of backlash, their agencies be giving them work anyhow not caring about the actors.

They have to hide their relationships until monitoring spirits catch them. grin

Just read that Hyeri has been confirmed for Entertainer. The girl was just discharged from the hospital!
Smh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
ellab:

Netz blame her because he was with her before he went to the army but she didn't wanna wait for him.
She dated Lee byung hin( aka Lee Santa, as Koreans call him because of his adultery)..she even discussed marriage with him.
She was with Rain but it was denied but some ppl said they really dated before he also vanished to the army and started dating Kim tae hee.

I have not been a fan of hers but DOTs changed my view.
Dating revelation while the show is still going on is gonna turn out bad cuz it could be detrimental to the show and may lead to backlash, especially to her since Koreans haven't forgotten her tax scandal.

Araso....

Heiya, i guess she dose'nt like waiting for men, but their a lot of girls that are like that too, that's why men that are done with their military service are the best answers for her..
Chai she would have made a good couple with rain..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
kissNext on the list would be lee min ho grin
People are already saying they should cast them together in a drama, lol, walahi if that happens he'll quickly brake up with suzy and run to shk tongue, my favourite sassy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Song hye kyo na super girl oo.I wasn't surprised when I saw the news.Knetz predicted that from the beginning. They were like...joong ki is gonna fall for her.I don't how she does it...may be there's something about her that attracts those guys or it may be her beauty..who knows.

I heard the rumour was initially started by a random Korean girl(currently studying in new York).she claimed she ran into them in a grocery shop in NY...said they were holding hands and shopping together.Joong ki's agency na mumu.instead of them to deny the new York sighting...they confirmed they only ate in a NY restaurant which made people believe the original rumour.Now dispatch is going to hunt them like witches.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
vikkytan49:
kissNext on the list would be lee min ho grin
People are already saying they should cast them together in a drama, lol, walahi if that happens he'll quickly brake up with suzy and run to shk tongue, my favourite sassy..
Yeah,I can see lmh falling head over heels for her.The guy seems easy to me.Just a smile from her may make him start behaving like mumu in front of her....he may end up sweeping her floor every morning.I just hope she does not use juju on her costars,lol...just kidding.
oh,forgot to mention that she was rumoured to have dated kang dong won(one of her co stars)but the rumour immediately died down when her tax scandal rumour came up. nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Atk01:

So juicy indeed. The industry is really weird. Stars watching their image upandan, they cannot speak out for fear of backlash, their agencies be giving them work anyhow not caring about the actors.

They have to hide their relationships until monitoring spirits catch them. grin

Just read that Hyeri has been confirmed for Entertainer. The girl was just discharged from the hospital!
Smh.

My sister. The fear of dispatch is the beginning of hiding.

I dunno why Hyeri's agency isn't allowing her to rest. meningitis is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
hilda90:
Song hye kyo na super girl oo.I wasn't surprised when I saw the news.Knetz predicted that from the beginning. They were like...joong ki is gonna fall for her.I don't how she does it...may be there's something about her that attracts those guys or it may be her beauty..who knows.

I heard the rumour was initially started by a random Korean girl(currently studying in new York).she claimed she ran into them in a grocery shop in NY...said they were holding hands and shopping together.Joong ki's agency na mumu.instead of them to deny the new York sighting...they confirmed they only ate in a NY restaurant which made people believe the original rumour.Now dispatch is going to hunt them like witches.

lol no mind blossom entertainment. That's the worst way of denying news. "They only drank coffee together but we didn't know that would be news".. Lol wth?
I cNt blame them tho. They Havnt had a dating scandal before,this should be d 2nd scandal they are denying after park bo gum(whos also in SJK's agency) and jang nara's rumour.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I can see lmh falling head over heels for her.The guy seems easy to me.Just a smile from her may make him start behaving like mumu in front of her....he may end up sweeping her floor every morning.I just hope she does not use juju on her costars,lol...just kidding.
oh,forgot to mention that she was rumoured to have dated kang dong won(one of her co stars)but the rumour immediately died down when her tax scandal rumour came up. nawa oo.

grin Hilda, leave my baby boo alone o. wetin e do u.

As for SHK, every man she acts with has dating news with her, out of all of them, she confirmed 2 dating news(lee Hyung bun and hyun binnie). She also had dating rumour with Won bin.

she be boss o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.