Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,550 members, 7,975,162 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:19 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068359 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Are u even watching her in dots?
Omg her character is more great than that of song joong ki..
She's a savior in that drama..
Candy roles ko mandy roles ni...
I hate to butt in, but saviour? Ha! That's quite a stretch. I know you're SHK biased but that's quite unfair to the other actors in dots.

Oh, and Yeo Jin Goo is not ugly. Just so you know.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Candy roles or not she's great as an actress, it's funny how you watch her in 1 or 2 dramas and u are claiming to know about her..

Are u even watching her in dots?
Omg her character is more great than that of song joong ki..
She's a savior in that drama..
Candy roles ko mandy roles ni...

I am watching DOT and I have seen 3 of her dramas with hyun bin and jo in sung and I'm still not impressed.

Saviour my ass,song joong ki is the life of that drama lol.

She is nothing but a candy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

U've got to have special spirit inorder to recognize the true beauty of shk.. She's that type that always grow on u..

Han ga in is just there....

Kim so hyun is cute but that's only when she have her hair down..

Which kim so hyun are you referring to? The hollywood kim so hyun or my dongsaeng?

My dongsaeng looks good with bangs or no bangs,hair up or down
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

U've got to have special spirit inorder to recognize the true beauty of shk.. She's that type that always grow on u..

Han ga in is just there....

Kim so hyun is cute but that's only when she have her hair down..

Which kim so hyun are you referring to? The hollywood kim so hyun or my dongsaeng?

My dongsaeng looks good with bangs or no bangs,hair up or down.

Han ga in is just there? If han ga in is just there then suzy must be freaking ugly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

I hate to butt in, but saviour? Ha! That's quite a stretch. I know you're SHK biased but that's quite unfair to the other actors in dots.

Atinuke help me tell song hye kyo biggest fan to stop with the illusion.

How can yeo jin goo be ugly,that boy is art.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

Me too! They've been in the slump for so long. Daebak is 24 eps.
Good one,i'm on-board.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Han ga in is just there? If han ga in is just there then suzy must be freaking ugly.
I like dis una argument,i'm laffing really hard,but vikkytan how come shk was ranked 18th most beautiful woman in the world?! i'm sure those that conducted the poll must be koreans.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I like dis una argument,i'm laffing really hard,but vikkytan how come shk was ranked 18th most beautiful woman in the world?! i'm sure those that conducted the poll must be koreans.

Lolz I'm curious myself..... Vikkytan can you send the link of the article. Please
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Jinja!ye many fans go faint.

Atk01 will be the first lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Atinuke help me tell song hye kyo biggest fan to stop with the illusion.

How can yeo jin goo be ugly,that boy is art.
Not like she's doing badly in the drama she's actually good, but calling her the saviour of the drama is an insult to the other actors. No offence.
That's basically saying SJK, Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won are just fillers.

Some actors single handedly carry a drama, but DEFINITELY NOT in this case.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Atk01 will be the first lol
*dies* cry

I knew about this, but I really don't need a reminder now. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

Not like she's doing badly in the drama she's actually good, but calling her the saviour of the drama is an insult to the other actors. No offence.

She is not doing bad but I find her the most boring of the 4 leads and vikkytan I understand how much you love song hye kyo coz I love dongsaeng that much but you're just being biased.... No offense
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls guys, kindly recommend some INTERESTING korean season /action films for me to buy and resale. tnx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tunasco:
pls guys, kindly recommend some INTERESTING korean season /action films for me to buy and resale. tnx
Action:
City Hunter
Healer
Iris
Iris II
Man Called God
Athena Goddess of War

etc etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
10,000!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
tnx bro, more will b highly appreciated. i want to go into the business & i dont want to buy anyhow films, i want the interesting ones.
Atk01:

Action:
City Hunter
Healer
Iris
Iris II
Man Called God
Athena Goddess of War

etc etc.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tunasco:
tnx bro, more will b highly appreciated. i want to go into the business & i dont want to buy anyhow films, i want the interesting ones.
Not bro. Check through the thread for interesting dramas of other genres.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Done
(
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Spoiler alert, the kiss scene in ep 9 of DotS is daebak, it is not a dead fish kiss at all oo, oh boyy, who sent me to watch spoiler, it has made waiting almost impossible.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin vikytan has taken a lot of soju o.
SHK, the saviour of DOTS? I wanna drink what you are drinking.

yes SHK has always had hits with her dramas BUT her co-stars act better than her. netz don't really fancy her acting because it's too..well..its a lil meh. She has chemistry with her co-stars,yes but for acting? Noooo..
Mind you, SJK had a hit drama(nice guy) before he went to d army and all eyes were on him. Have you watched the critically acclaimed "werewolf boy"? No? I suggest you should.

DOTS is a drama that "waited" for SJK to come out of the army, SJK didn't wait for the drama. They practically sought SJK out WHILE he was in the army and that says a lot.

I didn't warm up to SHK till ep 4 and I still find faults with her facial expressions(she still needs improvement on working with her facial expressions and not just being pretty with it). SHK isn't the saviour of the drama, SJK is THE drama.

And what on earth do you mean by jingoo isn't handsome. Bia, dont let me sue you o. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. Changed? Why na?

LOL MB don expensive + I have to feel excited for Casts before I watch. So far, Nada.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Omona!

www.soompi.com/2016/03/23/sulli-and-kim-soo-hyun-to-film-bed-scene-for-real/

Hehehehe...I'm anticipating Atk01's response *rubs hands*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Park gun what? Hahahahahahahaha I search google and found no article on ugly yeo jin goo so you're the netizens that assume he is ugly. You're funny o,that boy in may queen who alsi played yeo jin goo's best friend in orange marmalade is more handsome? Wow! This is front page news.
It's already on front page gurl..
Park is way cuter, go watch wbds..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
sarang60:
Spoiler alert, the kiss scene in ep 9 of DotS is daebak, it is not a dead fish kiss at all oo, oh boyy, who sent me to watch spoiler, it has made waiting almost impossible.
I will sue you for spoiling it.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

I was talking about her role, that she's a savior in that drama..

I never said yeo jin goo is ugly, i said their a lot of k actors who are better looking. Does that mean he's ugly?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I am watching DOT and I have seen 3 of her dramas with hyun bin and jo in sung and I'm still not impressed.

Saviour my ass,song joong ki is the life of that drama lol.

She is nothing but a candy
Candy my butt..
U might want to call her mandy as well..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Is there any kim so hyun Hollywood?
I don't think so..
Na ur dongsaeng i dey talk about..

Abeg leave suzy alone, that girl is hotttttt, aigooo..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:

Lol, i don't think so, shk have a lot of international fans so it would had been easy for her to recieved votes from both koreans and international fans..

I even heard say she was voted as no 5 in 2013 list..
Over popular dey worry my noona like lee min ho, lol..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

Hahaha u too? Lol..
I was talking about her character though, that her character was a savior in that drama, i dind'nt say she's caring the drama ooo, and her acting is really over the top, i like that intention in her when the medical team was rescuing those people that suffers from earthquake, someone could easily see how much she wanted to save lives..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

She is not doing bad but I find her the most boring of the 4 leads and vikkytan I understand how much you love song hye kyo coz I love dongsaeng that much but you're just being biased.... No offense

None taken..
But erm erm the most boring?
Yayyy, my dey hot, pikior..lol.
Actually no one is boring among all the 4 leads though, they are all doing great, even i've become a fan of ji goo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.