Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,573 members, 7,975,249 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068395 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
sarang60:
Spoiler alert, the kiss scene in ep 9 of DotS is daebak, it is not a dead fish kiss at all oo, oh boyy, who sent me to watch spoiler, it has made waiting almost impossible.
Ahhhhh!!!! angry
I can kee you right now ooo! angry

You shoulda waited till like 2am na. tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellab:

LOL MB don expensive + I have to feel excited for Casts before I watch. So far, Nada.
Okay. Do you use airtel? You can make use of their weekend plan if it works on your sim. 100 for 1gb.

ellab:

Hehehehe...I'm anticipating Atk01's response *rubs hands*
angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellab:
grin vikytan has taken a lot of soju o.
SHK, the saviour of DOTS? I wanna drink what you are drinking.

yes SHK has always had hits with her dramas BUT her co-stars act better than her. netz don't really fancy her acting because it's too..well..its a lil meh. She has chemistry with her co-stars,yes but for acting? Noooo..
Mind you, SJK had a hit drama(nice guy) before he went to d army and all eyes were on him. Have you watched the critically acclaimed "werewolf boy"? No? I suggest you should.

DOTS is a drama that "waited" for SJK to come out of the army, SJK didn't wait for the drama. They practically sought SJK out WHILE he was in the army and that says a lot.

I didn't warm up to SHK till ep 4 and I still find faults with her facial expressions(she still needs improvement on working with her facial expressions and not just being pretty with it). SHK isn't the saviour of the drama, SJK is THE drama.

And what on earth do you mean by jingoo isn't handsome. Bia, dont let me sue you o. smiley

*falls down*
Lol, i said knetizens don't see him to be really really handsome..

Yeah i noticed that she's expressionless, a lot of artists are like that too, even lmh and kim hyung joong..
Despite how much i love her, i don't consider her to be the best Korean actress, she's not even close to jun ji hyun when it comes to acting..

Werewolf boy is it interesting?
I hope it's not disappointing the way they showcase his werewolf powers the way my girlfriend is a gumiho did..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Hahaha u too? Lol..
I was talking about her character though, that her character was a savior in that drama, i dind'nt say she's caring the drama ooo, and her acting is really over the top, i like that intention in her when the medical team was rescuing those people that suffers from earthquake, someone could easily see how much she wanted to save lives..
Yeah, me too. Lol

Today is Vickky Vs the rest of us. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
sarang60:
Spoiler alert, the kiss scene in ep 9 of DotS is daebak, it is not a dead fish kiss at all oo, oh boyy, who sent me to watch spoiler, it has made waiting almost impossible.

Ahn ahn u should have at least waited a lil bit, anyway. I have no problem with spoilers, lol..

I no blame you jaree , i still remember the way i stuck remember son's war, as if this world is an uphill climb..

This is one of the the great part in shk's acting, she know how to do hot kisses, not like park shin hye dead fish kisses..
Maybe i'll watch mine on Thursday or friday..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:
Yeah, me too. Lol

Today is Vickky Vs the rest of us. cheesy

grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
@atk01 and ellab
There is also glo #500 for 3gig but it's a weekend and night plan, which means from monday to friday u can use it from 12am-5am, nights time, but when it's get to Saturday and sunday u'll be priviledged to use it both during the day time and night time..
It only works for 1 week..

Code: *777#

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm...this place is on fire oo.
Vikkytan,you dey strong oo.see as dey take finish you here.make una leave my chingu alone oo.But this una argument sef...lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:
Just like Wed-Thu time slot that all two dramas premiered the same day, and the third 3 weeks later.... DoTS, CBM, GMB.

It's happening again with Mon-Tue. Except all three are premiering on the same day! That's next week monday.

There's Daebak/ The Royal Gambler on SBS taking over Six flying dragons, which was the ratings winner.
Then Monster taking the reins from Glamorous temptation on MBC, GT was 2nd place.
Finally, Neighbourhood Lawyer on KBS which follows Babysitter (a 4ep drama special after Moorim School ended.)

The first two dramas had far better ratings than the third. Sadly, KBS has been the ratings pit in that time slot for a long time.

Anyway, which of the dramas are you guys watching? (I know ellab will probably watch all. She can watch dramas ehn lipsrsealed)

I'm going for Daebak. I need a sageuk in my drama life right now, plus there's Yeo Jin Goo in it with that deep voice of his. wink how can a 19yr old's voice be that rich? embarassed
I might check out neighbourhood lawyer as my fav Most-like ahjumma is there. But I'm not following monster, 50eps melo/revenge/dark/just-not-my-thing. But I have a feeling the drama will come out tops.
I'm going to check out Daebak for jang geun suk.I've missed him so much in drama land.As for the other two,...not planning to watch them in the next decade.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
sarang60:
kiss scene?Can't wait!Joong ki doesn't do dead fish kiss.The guy eats lips like food.Watch him in innocent man(the first kiss in the drama was hooot),five senses of ero,penny pinchers etc and confirm wella.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Is there any kim so hyun Hollywood?
I don't think so..
Na ur dongsaeng i dey talk about..

Abeg leave suzy alone, that girl is hotttttt, aigooo..

If you're true follower of korean entertainment industry then you would know there are 4 kim so hyun and the actress in avengers 2 is also kim so hyun.

Never said suzy is ugly,you did coz you said han ga in whose beauty is top 5 in korea is just there then what should we call suzy? more beautiful than han ga in?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

*falls down*
Lol, i said knetizens don't see him to be really really handsome..

Yeah i noticed that she's expressionless, a lot of artists are like that too, even lmh and kim hyung joong..
Despite how much i love her, i don't consider her to be the best Korean actress, she's not even close to jun ji hyun when it comes to acting..

Werewolf boy is it interesting?
I hope it's not disappointing the way they showcase his werewolf powers the way my girlfriend is a gumiho did..

You're yet to see werewolve boy? Hmmmmm
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
hilda90:

I'm going to check out Daebak for jang geun suk.I've missed him so much in drama land.As for the other two,...not planning to watch them in the next decade.
Cool. Seems Daebak is everyone's top pick.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

If you're true follower of korean entertainment industry then you would know there are 4 kim so hyun and the actress in avengers 2 is also kim so hyun.

You forgot the 2nd 'o'. She's Kim Soo Hyun. She recently removed the Kim so as not to be confused with Oppa, so she just goes by Soo Hyun for K or Claudia Kim for Hollywood.

Kim Soo Hyun, Oppa, actor; LFAS, Producers.
Kim Soo Hyun, script writer.
Kim So Yeon, actress; Iris, Falling for Innocence
Kim So Hyun, actress; School 2015
Kim Hyun Soo, actress; Good Doctor, LFAS.

Aigoo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm not a big fan of that lady and playing candy role most of the time is enough reason to call her boring and she is beautiful but she is not helen of troy and I do not find her good looks intriguing.
Me too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
hilda90:
Hmmmm...this place is on fire oo.
Vikkytan,you dey strong oo.see as dey take finish you here.make una leave my chingu alone oo.But this una argument sef...lol

Lol. It would have been better if you'd come to my rescue..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gynny(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vickygirk:
No u're not alone and ma best being the 49days for movie and i am sam for drama
i loveee 49days, i even cried
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Never said suzy is ugly,you did coz you said han ga in whose beauty is top 5 in korea is just there then what should we call suzy? more beautiful than han ga in?

It dose'nt matter if that how she was ranked in korea, international fan have different opinion..
There was a poll about top 30 most beautiful Korean actresses, and i was surprised that shin min ha dind'nt make the list, suzy was ranked in no 5 or 7 does that mean suzy is beautiful than her?
Capital NO..
Even my sweet and favourite sassy only got the 4th place..

Suzy is pretty in her own way. But not prettier than han ga hin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:
Cool. Seems Daebak is everyone's top pick.
Daebaek. U mean jackpot right?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Atk01:

You forgot the 2nd 'o'. She's Kim Soo Hyun. She recently removed the Kim so as not to be confused with Oppa, so she just goes by Soo Hyun for K or Claudia Kim for Hollywood.

Kim Soo Hyun, Oppa, actor; LFAS, Producers.
Kim Soo Hyun, script writer.
Kim So Yeon, actress; Iris, Falling for Innocence
Kim So Hyun, actress; School 2015
Kim Hyun Soo, actress; Good Doctor, LFAS.

Aigoo... cheesy

Aigooo aigooo.
I dind'nt know this was what she was talking about..
But are u sure she removed the 2nd "o" inorder not to be confused with ya oppa?
Well i'm guessing "so" in Korean has meaning of its own..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are two kim hyun joong in korea as well.
Kim hyun joong- in boys over flower.
Kim woo bin who was known as yoo chang do in the heirs, he had to changed his name inorder for him not to cause confusion. His real name is kim hyun joong..

There are two lee min hos as well..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Daebaek. U mean jackpot right?
Yes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

Aigooo aigooo. I dind'nt know this was what she was talking about.. But are u sure she removed the 2nd "o" inorder not to be confused with ya oppa? Well i'm guessing "so" in Korean has meaning of its own..
She didn't remove the "o". The o is part of her name. She removed the Kim.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:
There are two kim hyun joong in korea as well.
Kim hyun joong- in boys over flower.
Kim woo bin who was known as yoo chang do in the heirs, he had to changed his name inorder for him not to cause confusion. His real name is kim hyun joong..

There are two lee min hos as well..
Two Jung Yoo-mi's and two Kim Hyun-joo's. Han Ga-in's real name is Kim Hyun-joo and the other Kim Hyun-joo from WHtmF.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
vikkytan49:

And i never called han ga hin ugly..

Suzy is pretty in her own way. But not prettier than han ga hin

You said han ga in is just there,don't you know that's same as ugly? Just there is like pun,its like you don't want to be harsh by using the word ugly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bevy12:
Me too.

I dislike overrated actresses,its unfair on hardworking talented actresses. Why always give good roles to candy actresses just coz they are pretty and ignore raw talents like kim seul gi and han groo *deep sigh* koreans ehen
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I dislike overrated actresses,its unfair on hardworking talented actresses. Why always give good roles to candy actresses just coz they are pretty and ignore raw talents like kim seul gi and han groo *deep sigh* koreans ehen
Koreans prefer to watch what features the popular stars which makes it hard to cast the other great but unpopular stars.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You said han ga in is just there,don't you know that's same as ugly? Just there is like pun,its like you don't want to be harsh by using the word ugly.

Huh?
I said she was there, that dose'nt mean i called her ugly, being there does mean someon is ugly, like to me, she's more hot than beautiful..
Dqueenzy did said kim tae hee was there, does that mean she called her ugly? Smh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I'm not much into han groo or kim seul gi whatever you called their names..
But my noona is far from overated, she's one of the most hardworking Korean actress,she's syllable genius at work, the fact that she dose'nt arrives in 2 dramas in a year does not make her lazy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bevy12:
Koreans prefer to watch what features the popular stars which makes it hard to cast the other great but unpopular stars.

U know what, based on the contrary, kim tae hee is reffered to as the most beautiful south Korean woman, because of her Korean looks, but i think there are some underated actresses like soo ae, no offence ooo, but soo ae has the best Korean looks ever..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bevy12:

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.