Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2008774 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
toykathy:

Pls you need to summarize episode 9 and 10 of mother for me after you finish watching I don't think I can watch it considering the fact that Hye Na left So Jin. I honestly can't deal with another abuse

I got you, I'll download them n watch this night, abeg have lolu and anto started talking yet, I'm not at home now so not watching
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Freethought(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
SlimAdenike:

That's not Lee min ho.... Title is radio romance
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Freethought(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

It's not Lee min ho, but the name of the drama is radio romance
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I got you, I'll download them n watch this night, abeg have lolu and anto started talking yet, I'm not at home now so not watching

Yes they have. They even cuddled... Lol. Only ceec keeps ruining ceelo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
[.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hanguk(f): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
toykathy:

Yes they have. They even cuddled... Lol. Only ceec keeps ruining ceelo

Whaaattt!!!!!! My parents have settled n I'm not even there to see it, abeg lemme go n watch on Twitter, I was so looking forward to watching it cos the English that will come out of their discussion would have been so sweet to listen to

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elriyaz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
plz pals is there any korean whatsapp group?. if there is kindly add this no. 08148501656
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
toykathy:
Who is watching Cross As much as I love revenge drama I don't think this drama will be brutal. I mean money flower was a good example of revenge but its like LOVE would find a way to end Kang In Khug's revenge

I am watching cross and this was the same problem i was foreseeing in the beginning and I said on my post then if they want to make him quit his revenge at some point, they should give him a tangible reason. Yes love is a good reason but not strong enough for a revenge drama of this calibre.....so even if it is love let it be love with a solid backing

Like the sister willing gave her heart to so min....i don't know, just something solid that will make people go ooo that was a good enough reason to quit his pursuits for revenge. If not they should not have gone through that route in the first place they could have just made it seem like he is trying to find out the truth about what happened and bring the entire trafficking organisations to face justice and not revenge for personal gain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by movay(m): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2018
please where can I download three kingdoms
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Hanguk:

Korean trot?

Check out Hong JinYoung's songs. Saw her on Unnies Slam Dunk season 2; she is really good and popular in the KTrot genre.
thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
thanks

You can also try SONG SOHEE she is good. Here is one of my favorite performances from her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anknnWeaP7Y

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
toykathy:

Pls you need to summarize episode 9 and 10 of mother for me after you finish watching I don't think I can watch it considering the fact that Hye Na left So Jin. I honestly can't deal with another abuse

So in episode 9 the annoying mother tried to get hye na to follow her n report soo Jin to the police but hye na refused bluntly told the mother she was dead to her, there were some very sad scenes of how hye na was neglected by her mother from childhood just cos her dad dumped her like seriously even the finger grandma is 100 times better than that chick, anyway soojin's annoying sister goes to tell the mom that Hye Na is not her grandchild, mom got sad confronted soo jin, saying that she isn't angry that soo jin took someone else's child but she's disappointed because all soo jin wanted from her was money, she didn't share her problems, so she gave an ultimatum that either she returns the child or she disowns her, soo jin agrees to be disowned, hye na eavesdropping on the convo, so in the middle of the night she packed her things and left to the train station meanwhile the devilish boyfriend had discovered the actress house n packed in front waiting to kidnap hye na (my main problem with this episode is the fact that Hye Na got up from bed, packed things, wrote a good bye note, she wasn't even quiet about it n left a house of a star n nobody saw her to stop her, even the mumu that wanted to kidnap her had fallen asleep in his truck, smh that isn't realistic to me)

Anyway because my heart is too heavy about episode 10 I'll just say the main points
1. Soo jin's mothers, doctor Jung n the journalist sister were very supportive of her
2. The police are pretty much useless
3. Hye na's mother is a real bi!tch
4. Demonic boyfriend kidnaps hye na (as in I can't even deal)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Please has anyone ever paid for dstv subscription through mobile app before, how reliable n fast is it, I can't get to a dstv office right now n I really need to subscribe

P.s : happy belated birthday to Choi Daniel oppa, I totally forgot

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2018
sarang60:

I am watching cross and this was the same problem i was foreseeing in the beginning and I said on my post then if they want to make him quit his revenge at some point, they should give him a tangible reason. Yes love is a good reason but not strong enough for a revenge drama of this calibre.....so even if it is love let it be love with a solid backing

Like the sister willing gave her heart to so min....i don't know, just something solid that will make people go ooo that was a good enough reason to quit his pursuits for revenge. If not they should not have gone through that route in the first place they could have just made it seem like he is trying to find out the truth about what happened and bring the entire trafficking organisations to face justice and not revenge for personal gain.

My dear God bless you. My thoughts exactly. I forsee a happy ending and a typical revenge drama must not have happy ending. Still waiting patiently to see what he will forfeit for his revenge

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Please has anyone ever paid for dstv subscription through mobile app before, how reliable n fast is it, I can't get to a dstv office right now n I really need to subscribe

P.s : happy belated birthday to Choi Daniel oppa, I totally forgot

Pay through quickteller.com. Mobile apps won't renew your subscription quickly.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

So in episode 9 the annoying mother tried to get hye na to follow her n report soo Jin to the police but hye na refused bluntly told the mother she was dead to her, there were some very sad scenes of how hye na was neglected by her mother from childhood just cos her dad dumped her like seriously even the finger grandma is 100 times better than that chick, anyway soojin's annoying sister goes to tell the mom that Hye Na is not her grandchild, mom got sad confronted soo jin, saying that she isn't angry that soo jin took someone else's child but she's disappointed because all soo jin wanted from her was money, she didn't share her problems, so she gave an ultimatum that either she returns the child or she disowns her, soo jin agrees to be disowned, hye na eavesdropping on the convo, so in the middle of the night she packed her things and left to the train station meanwhile the devilish boyfriend had discovered the actress house n packed in front waiting to kidnap hye na (my main problem with this episode is the fact that Hye Na got up from bed, packed things, wrote a good bye note, she wasn't even quiet about it n left a house of a star n nobody saw her to stop her, even the mumu that wanted to kidnap her had fallen asleep in his truck, smh that isn't realistic to me)

Anyway because my heart is too heavy about episode 10 I'll just say the main points
1. Soo jin's mothers, doctor Jung n the journalist sister were very supportive of her
2. The police are pretty much useless
3. Hye na's mother is a real bi!tch
4. Demonic boyfriend kidnaps hye na (as in I can't even deal)

Thanks dear. Am so happy I didn't watch it. I would have cried river. Pls keep me updated. I will only watch when good things happen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
toykathy:

Pay through quickteller.com. Mobile apps won't renew your subscription quickly.

Thank you I pray it doesn't take time o cos I must not miss arena games today based on 1 or 2 lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
toykathy:

Thanks dear. Am so happy I didn't watch it. I would have cried river. Pls keep me updated. I will only watch when good things happen

LOL so you don turn me to absorber of sad things

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL so you don turn me to absorber of sad things

Your use of words always crack me up. Absorber of sad things....... Don't mind me, I just can't deal with sad scenes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Thank you I pray it doesn't take time o cos I must not miss arena games today based on 1 or 2 lol

Trust me it doesn't take up to a minute. I pay via quickteller.com too since apps and paying through accounts failed me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by neolboy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
After watching Black Knight i decided to watch Cross but i found it not that a brutal revenge drama, am getting tired of it already
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
toykathy:

Trust me it doesn't take up to a minute. I pay via quickteller.com too since apps and paying through accounts failed me.

Good looking out girl, it worked

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
toykathy:

Your use of words always crack me up. Absorber of sad things....... Don't mind me, I just can't deal with sad scenes

she is so funny but i completely understand you that is why i am trying to see if i can even watch when it ends

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
neolboy:
After watching Black Knight i decided to watch Cross but i found it not that a brutal revenge drama, am getting tired of it already

i understand why you would be, it is an interesting story line but could easily get boring if not properly planed out and established.... for Go kyung pyo oppas sake i am hope it turns out ok in the end at least
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
In other news, J-Hope's mixtape will be released on the 2nd of march!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
@toykathy so lolu=humpty dumpty lol I just love that guy die, I hope he's OK sha, where is that ahneeka let her be ready to pay back all the massage lolu has been giving her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
@toykathy so lolu=humpty dumpty lol I just love that guy die, I hope he's OK sha, where is that ahneeka let her be ready to pay back all the massage lolu has been giving her

You need to see Loto today dearie, they were so beautiful together. Lolu has fallen in love with Anto. The way he looks at her sef na die based on one or two. Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2018
toykathy:

You need to see Loto today dearie, they were so beautiful together. Lolu has fallen in love with Anto. The way he looks at her sef na die based on one or two. Lol

Na WA o, I kuku knew it, all that time he was forming she's not my type, I already knew, I just hope he doesn't fall too much that he loses focus on the game, I will not lie sha I like them together on screen but that girl is very mad, I can't imagine them together in real life except if lolu is just playing us with that love thing cos me I dey fear all those yoruba demons dem

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by waslek(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Hi rums Were can i download korea TV series
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
something interesting just happened, i was watching idol producer china ep 6 and when i got to the 35:18 mark on the timeline i realised that i had been watching without subtitles and after that realisation, it feels like i don't understand what is going on anymore more hahahahaha. i was fine before the realisation ooo or maybe it was just my brain that didn't register it. now i have to wait for subs these episodes are almost 3 hours long, bless the people who actually dedicate themselves to subbing them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
this performance makes me like papilion a little bit more....just look at my babies Justin and Kun, Justin is in purple and kun is in red and also look at Bu Fan the soft giant in green fur...they are so cool and crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_J9Q7fqzKA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.