Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2008781 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I've voted with my first number,easy process but the otp for my second sim isn't coming oh hehehe

Update : voted with 3 sims.

Aww I think I'm gonna cry, thanks if you can get more numbers feel free, voting ends on Thursday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by extyme: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

cheesy List your Oppas first chingu abi you want us to bond over our love for the same man? LOL
Well my number one oppa is LEE PHILIP.he might not be popular or a lead actor bt he has talent. hes got this air of professionalism around him that makes me go gaga. hes got charisma, height,and beautiful eyes. whenever he smiles my hrt jst stops and to crown it all he is very fluent in english with a fine accent, am so much in love with him. i might sound crazy bt its the truth.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2018
extyme:
Well my number one oppa is LEE PHILIP.he might not be popular or a lead actor bt he has talent. hes got this air of professionalism around him that makes me go gaga. hes got charisma, height,and beautiful eyes. whenever he smiles my hrt jst stops and to crown it all he is very fluent in english with a fine accent, am so much in love with him. i might sound crazy bt its the truth.

Your love is strong oh!! LOL, we all have one or two (or in Kangminhyuksho's case a billion) Oppas that we're in love with.
How'd you get into the Kworld?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aww I think I'm gonna cry, thanks if you can get more numbers feel free, voting ends on Thursday

LOL, let me attempt to convince my sisters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2018
extyme:

Errmm aunty some of us(me) have Lee Philip already in our list o so mind how you claim him lol, I even have a license just so you know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I just hope lolu doesn't break down he likes to overthink things sometimes, I just need him to be strong n jovial n keep laughing that his weird laughter cos he isn't leaving, lifu might go tho

LOL, the thing is he will definitely be affected but for few days. I hope he stays too atleast for more weeks.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aww this is so sweet, please if anyone is interested in voting with us whether you watch it or not lemme know, I'll post the link, voting online is free by the way

africamagic.tv/bbvote. Fastest way to vote. Guys pls help us vote for CEELO thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

This is serious oh, oya post the link lemme vote
God bless you sweetheart, I promise I won't drag Oppa with you anytime soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2018
toykathy:

God bless you sweetheart, I promise I won't drag Oppa with you anytime soon. grin

LMAO!! I'm going to screenshot this for future reference!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2018
toykathy:

LOL, the thing is he will definitely be affected but for few days. I hope he stays too atleast for more weeks.

I wish there was a way I could appear in his dreams n tell him to be strong n just accept that it's a game n shi!t happens, the only guys who are stronger than him in my opinion are miracle n teddy a
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2018
So I was already looking forward to ji sung n han ji mins drama, now I have Kang so ra n Yoon Hyun min to look forward to, yes can't wait so far the dramas are not more than 20 episodes sha

*currently watching*: mother
Song of the day : its unlike me- z. Hera ft ryeo Jin

P.s : happy birthday to ji sung oppa by the way n oh g dragon has enlisted, what is my life right now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : whisper
Artists : vixx lr VS girls generation tts
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : so I love vixx's whisper, Ravi is one of my favorite rappers n I love the hook n chorus, it's the kind of song that just makes you want to get down n dance even though I have always wished vixx lr was vixx kr, Leo n Ravi always sound good together. Tts song is a lovely rnb, I actually don't have any problems with it its basic but beautiful. If I had to score vixx lr would get a 5/5 while snsd Tts would get 4.5/5 or maybe even 4.9
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by extyme: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Your love is strong oh!! LOL, we all have one or two (or in Kangminhyuksho's case a billion) Oppas that we're in love with.
How'd you get into the Kworld?
It started in 2013 when i saw jumong at my friend's house. since then i rarely watch american movies unless they come highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2018
I am here to brag and spam and rant kind of so please bear with me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2018
I am definately on the right path

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2018
He just makes my heart warm.....i am so proud I could cry.

He practiced until he went on stage, he is so precious ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Such a star, king, he is such an inspiration for me, even things that seem impossible become possible thinking about how EXO will handle it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
sarang60:
I am here to brag and spam and rant kind of so please bear with me.

Seriously he was so good, he almost made me scatter my bias list but I'm stronger lol, their performance was really good but he was just the icing on the very delicious cake

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Seriously he was so good, he almost made me scatter my bias list but I'm stronger lol, their performance was really good but he was just the icing on the very delicious cake

I married well my dear, he made me feel bad for cheating for the first time. The whole world is proud of him, he knows how to keep a girl interested.

When he gets home I will ask to renew our vows (hahahhahahahahah).......chanyeol and kyungsoo has to step up ooo if not it will just be all about Jongin

He is so dedicated and focused, he practiced backstage until he came on stage....his Carmel skin tone glows, he is so straight forward and bold, he is loyal, he is great with kids and he wants 3 what more can a wifey ask for and he sometimes looks like Michael Jackson or is it just in my eyes...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cross is just ehnnnnnn........ I don't even know.

It is not horrible, it is not great, I am not really interested in it anymore like I thought I would be. The story is not too bad and I like the turn it is taking as it is now just more than a revenge but almost a family affair to bring down a dirty organization. I also like how they make In Kyu almost selfless in terms of saving the less previlaged even though he makes it seem like it is for selfish reasons.

Over all I am not crazy about the drama but I haven't given up on it either (May be I would have if it was some unknow lead) hahahahah.....i would also like for them to make In Kyu alittle more rational and calculative not going mad all over the place and acting like a lunatic that keeps making mistakes. I don't feel like it is going to be a happy ending, it might just be a satisfying or an acceptable one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
extyme:

he was one of my favourite characters in secret garden and faith, i still remember how he wielded that his fan weapon in faith. i hope he is doing ok, though i would love for him to comeback to drama land, i feel like he has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
sarang60:

he was one of my favourite characters in secret garden and faith, i still remember how he wielded that his fan weapon in faith. i hope he is doing ok, though i would love for him to comeback to drama land, i feel like he has moved on.

He should not move on o, the world needs a drama where he speaks English, Spanish n French plus I need a ring on my finger, OK maybe just ignore the second thing I said
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

He should not move on o, the world needs a drama where he speaks English, Spanish n French plus I need a ring on my finger, OK maybe just ignore the second thing I said

Hahahhahahaha, don't you think you will want a CEO or an engineer to put a ring on it (I didn't ignore it obviously).....he might have moved on to bigger and better things and that doesn't make me mad at all. If he comes back I will accept him with open arms but if he doesn't and he is doing great in whatever path he decides to settle in, I will still be pleased with it. He is so intelligent and he will be great as a CEO or an engineer and equally as beautiful.

It has really been a while though, he is missed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Someone made this and it is really beautiful, When ART is made out of ART.

I just found the information in the second picture but is it for real? Holy Molly people are dedicated.

Even Twitter is still on fire, 15 million new mentions and counting. They really made history with their awesomeness.

I think I am done ranting and bragging, this was just too legendary according to (Barney) to keep to myself.

Countinous growth and recognition to them for their hardwork, good health and peace of mind I wish my EXO crown kings. May they continue to be great role models and great representatives for their nation and the entire universe.

Song for the day: I swear BY SALTNPAPER cross OST. (This song makes me happy for some reason I can't explain)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Song Ji Eun is leaving secret....i hope it all works out well for her

Song of the day: Stay BY EXO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Happy birthday to this cute MONSTA. He is so extra sometimes.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ohhh happy New month everyone from the lead sheep in China and I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rN04RY2pVA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
sarang60:
Song Ji Eun is leaving secret....i hope it all works out well for her

Song of the day: Stay BY EXO

Oh no, I believe she will do well tho but it's still sad, 2 members gone na disbanding remain now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ok I didn't want to rave about this but I keep wondering how these boys were made because it sometimes seem like they were made in a factory which is almost true.....i don't know what I am saying they just keep messing with my head. Damn taeyong and ten, throughout this entire video I felt like I was at a private concert with them....just the 3 of us. Amazing

Everything about this is beautiful, check it if you haven't

Oh and happy belated birthday Prince TEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DqRstCgj4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Teaser for JKS oppa drama SWITCH is out and it looks pretty good, he also looks great can't wait. I just like how extra and ordinary he seem, he is an hallyu wave both in korea and japan but he doesn't seem like one, he is so talented, his stage presence is mad hahahhahahaha...i am such an eel I just miss him glad his is back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikF74_pKliE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
HIXTAPE!!!! Arghhh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.