Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,508 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:50 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2032977 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Clean with passion for now

Episode 1
Grooooosssss arrgghhhh, so disgusting. I'd have found her and choked her to death after what she did.

I don't blame him oh, if i had the kind of money he did I'd be walking in a bubble of sanitizer.

He looks great in suits,as we discovered in doctors, his height and buff...yummy yummy yummy.

The venue for his seminar is the one Suho used in rich man poor woman during the recruitment exercise.

Yaaaas king!!!! I love him in this role!!! Spray away the germs!!!
LMAO!!! He ran away like a thief!!!

LMAO, so this girl saw a naked man in her house and after calling him a pervert, proceeds to attempt to grab him...while he's still naked.

Her father's back ohhh, my goodness, this drama is hilarious in a believable way

Come, this girl should return my baby's girlfriend na ahah, see how dejected he looks.

This girl pulled a Taemin and wore a horse head, one she found in the trash, because of man. God help me.

This girl just embarrassed herself and her next 3 generations.
This girl had the courage to show up for the party. Choi. I'm already embarrassed and nothing has happened.
How can this girl be so clueless? He has sisterzoned you, shior.
Oh no, her friend is going to help her finish the tiny reputation she has left. She should hold underwear infront of him and....save me somebody!

I even thought it was sister zoning. He's just a bastard. Jesus, he has babe and even told her about the video. Wow. Wow. I'm so mad!!!

I sha like how her crush ended in ep 1, i think oga rooftop is coming with his own wahala but please....has he seen our main lead...kikiki

Yeeeees!!!!!!! Flit the disgusting bacteria!!!!! Yessss!!!! More!!!! They caused harmattan in the elevator, see the fog!!! And they looked amazing walking out! I stan his secretary!!! Aarghhh i hope that bastard dies from it. Idiot.

I'm really really pleased, it's fast paced, funny and the characters are endearing.

Episode 2
Can this girl get a break!! Her unfortunate life is very amusing yes but i feel for her.
So he's cosplaying as a flamingo abi? LMAO
Wait...all that was a dream? LOOOOL!!!
God this film is such a mess!!!

The tenant on the roof is giving me Squidward vibes.

This girl is sharping mouth because she passed one screening,Issokay.
She's so sassy i love it!!
Random thought, I'd like to see her pester D.O like this......

Looool, did she go for a job interview or TOEFL exam? Chai. Sha na she put am for her resume.
This tsundere cleaning fairy....hmmm

This girl's family has really hit rock bottom.

Master Park is the grandfather...ewwww
I pray I'd have the kind of money this guy has and still put up with problematic family members. I don't even do that now, mtcheeeeeeeew. This their culture sef. The next time you'll see me is at your grave. Making my baby bleed. I'm upset can you tell?
Wow. The grandfather is a BASTARD. 개자식!!!
And so is his mother. I'm so angry right now.

LMAO, i love the secretary.

Awwwww, when he told tsundere cleaning fairy that he trusts him and then smiled....i melted....

Ewooooo i just watched the preview!!! Does this girl know that over 500 bacteria are exchanged when you kiss? He's going to drink sanitizer!!! Oh my baby!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Clean with passion for now

Episode 1

The venue for his seminar is the one Suho used in rich man poor woman during the recruitment exercise.

This girl just embarrassed herself and her next 3 generations.

Yeeeees!!!!!!! Flit the disgusting bacteria!!!!! Yessss!!!! More!!!! They caused harmattan in the elevator, see the fog!!! And they looked amazing walking out! I stan his secretary!!! Aarghhh i hope that bastard dies from it. Idiot.

I'm really really pleased, it's fast paced, funny and the characters are endearing.

Episode 2

So he's cosplaying as a flamingo abi? LMAO

The tenant on the roof is giving me Squidward vibes.

Random thought, I'd like to see her pester D.O like this......

Looool, did she go for a job interview or TOEFL exam? Chai. Sha na she put am for her resume.
This tsundere cleaning fairy....hmmm

Master Park is the grandfather...ewwww

Wow. The grandfather is a BASTARD. 개자식!!!
And so is his mother. I'm so angry right now.

LMAO, i love the secretary.

Awwwww, when he told tsundere cleaning fairy that he trusts him and then smiled....i melted....

Ewooooo i just watched the preview!!! Does this girl know that over 500 bacteria are exchanged when you kiss? He's going to drink sanitizer!!! Oh my baby!!!

I completely agree with everything above.

Wetin be tsundere?

And indeed SQUIDWARD VIBES!!!!!
I just don't think he's second male lead spec.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Is any body watching top star yoo baek I clearly recommend it and its very funny Kim ji suk was going shirtless every single opportunity he gets displaying his Ab's and boasting about it lol I didn't know he had such a nice body he must have worked out really hard for the Ab's I can't even count the number of times he went shirtless in only the first two episode.
And the people inside the island are very funny especially the grandmas, no internet network and not TV in the whole island I imagine staying in such a place lol.
And as for the rating base on the first two episode I will give them 7.5/10 fair enough I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:24am On Nov 29, 2018
lordprogress:
Is any body watching top star yoo baek I clearly recommend it and its very funny Kim ji suk was going shirtless every single opportunity he gets displaying his Ab's and boasting about it lol I didn't know he had such a nice body he must have worked out really hard for the Ab's I can't even count the number of times he went shirtless in only the first two episode.
And the people inside the island are very funny especially the grandmas, no internet network and not TV in the whole island I imagine staying in such a place lol.
And as for the rating base on the first two episode I will give them 7.5/10 fair enough I guess

Yes @sarang and I are watching it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Guys,do you want to join a kpop group on WhatsApp. people in africa that are there and some nigerians

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Guys,do you want to join a kpop group on WhatsApp. people in africa that are there and some nigerians

I'd rather not, I'll probably go there and start dragging man with people, but if they're giving free concert tickets lemme know, I will join lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2018
I am going to start clean with passion and gangnam scandal today as for that praise of death I heard it wil be short drama and sad ending but I will still watch it I have already prepared my mind for it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I completely agree with everything above.

Wetin be tsundere?

And indeed SQUIDWARD VIBES!!!!!
I just don't think he's second male lead spec.

Tsundere is like someone who's always cold and stoic but does some warm caring things .
Wait let me drop dictionary definition

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I'd rather not, I'll probably go there and start dragging man with people, but if they're giving free concert tickets lemme know, I will join lol

LMAO see this armed robber

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Aunty, you don't warn us again before you drop reviews?
Did we wrong you?
Should we apologize?
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Hahahhahahah apologies ooo, I assumed we were all on the same wave length. I am really excited about the drama. I will ring a bell from now on.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Tsundere is like someone who's always cold and stoic but does some warm caring things .
Wait let me drop dictionary definition

Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

I love it!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO see this armed robber
*blows kiss*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahah apologies ooo, I assumed we were all on the same wave length. I am really excited about the drama. I will ring a bell from now on.

Kamsahamnida!!!!!!!!

I'm excited for it too now.
I want to take care of Seon Kyeol.
I feel bad for him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Birthdays :

1. OK this is a special honorary birthday for a special lady, Gemma Chan, she's not korean but she is Asian, she's originally Chinese but born and brought up in London, I've loved her for so long. She's so gorgeous.

2. Ji hyun woo oppaaaaa *heart eyes*

3. My no 1 bias in btob Lee MinHyuk who is currently being so fine in Dae Jang geum is watching, I call him my hot hoeta, now if you think I made him my number 1 in btob because he has the same name with my husband, you would be very correct, but apart from the fact that he has my husband's name and is Uber cute, I also have a thing for his upper lip, the shape is weird but for God-knows-what reason, it gives me not so holy thoughts

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Abeg has anyone seen song joong ki's recent hairstyle, aigoo, yeobo we didn't discuss this o, I still love you sha

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now
Song of the day : its unlike me - z.hera feat ryujin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
BELL RINGING

I HAVE GOT TEARS IN MY EYES

ENCOUNTER more like ENCHANTED

ooooooohhhhhhhhh
My heart

So sweet

It is so beautiful it hurts

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

They are gorgeous

Let me know when I can post pictures ( I could only take a few, I was lost in it)

It was beautiful, every single shot....( I kept asking myself, how were they able to keep a straight face hahahha)

All the secretaries in these new drama are EXCELLENTE

Aaaaaahhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. OK this is a special honorary birthday for a special lady, Gemma Chan, she's not korean but she is Asian, she's originally Chinese but born and brought up in London, I've loved her for so long. She's so gorgeous.

2. Ji hyun woo oppaaaaa *heart eyes*

3. My no 1 bias in btob Lee MinHyuk who is currently being so fine in Dae Jang geum is watching, I call him my hot hoeta, now if you think I made him my number 1 in btob because he has the same name with my husband, you would be very correct, but apart from the fact that he has my husband's name and is Uber cute, I also have a thing for his upper lip, the shape is weird but for God-knows-what reason, it gives me not so holy thoughts

Happy birthday to Ji Hyun Woo Oppa. I am not in love with you but I like you acting small. Age gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:
Who will watch?
PRAISE OF DEATH
I will definitely be watching it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will be watching too. I have downloaded it but too busy to watch. Even am yet to watch the finale of Room9

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will be watching too. I have downloaded it but too busy to watch. Even am yet to watch the finale of Room9

Lordofprogress can you review bad papa's finale Jebal!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
toykathy:

Happy birthday to Ji Hyun Woo Oppa. I am not in love with you but I like you acting small. Age gracefully.

LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2018
toykathy:

E Pele, I noticed you've not been online, hope you are doing well tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2018
toykathy:

Lordofprogress can you review bad papa's finale Jebal!

Exactly, please review. Kamsahamnida
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:
BELL RINGING

ooooooohhhhhhhhh
My heart

So sweet

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

They are gorgeous

Let me know when I can post pictures ( I could only take a few, I was lost in it)

It was beautiful, every single shot....( I kept asking myself, how were they able to keep a straight face hahahha)

I wasn't expecting much from the story actually, i was watching because of the cast. But it was really beautiful. I enjoyed every second. It seems like it'll be a healing romance... until they kill one of them off with cancer.... But i enjoyed it, and age gap or not they look great together. Although PBG looked like a fetus atimes, i was like is this man 25 or 5?
I'm now looking forward to the story!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:
BELL RINGING

ooooooohhhhhhhhh
My heart

So sweet

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

They are gorgeous

I swear down.
I had no expectations but my word!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaahhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh indeed.
My review is done and so is @raphaella but I think we should wait till Friday night.
let's do 2 together.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
@toykathy annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi mizz you!!!!!!!!! Come and do reviews na!!!!!!!!! Hope you're good.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I swear down.

My review is done and so is @raphaella but I think we should wait till Friday night.
let's do 2 together.

I don’t have a write up for review but I will be happy to read yours and support you guys with one or too pictures

It was just beautiful
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok the last empress come on............

Although there were some really cringy and annoying scenes, it is still entertaining. I like how the evil people are neck to neck with eachother so I am seriously hoping our hero will not be useless.

Na Ra unnie is trying but I don’t know her character just seems like a parody, her family is just.......

Is it just me or does the emperor have this natural look of someone who will be a serial killer even with a smile on his face (i am not trying to be mean, it is just how he comes across to me)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
@toykathy annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mizz you!!!!!!!!!
Come and do reviews na!!!!!!!!!
Hope you're good.

Pls bear with me. I haven't watch clean with passion yet let alone encounter. I already downloaded them but I don't have enough time to watch. I haven't watch beauty inside finale sef.
I am with you in the spirit, pls let the review flow.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

E Pele, I noticed you've not been online, hope you are doing well tho
Thanks sweetie. Yes I am, hope you are doing well too?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:
Ok the last empress come on............

Although there were some really cringy and annoying scenes, it is still entertaining. I like how the evil people are neck to neck with eachother so I am seriously hoping our hero will not be useless.

Na Ra unnie is trying but I don’t know her character just seems like a parody, her family is just.......

Is it just me or does the emperor have this natural look of someone who will be a serial killer even with a smile on his face (i am not trying to be mean, it is just how he comes across to me)

Not just you chingu, he is always bad as in very bad in all his dramas. Atleast those I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I swear down.

let's do 2 together.

I'm not writing reviews for this one, i want to enjoy it without interruptions. I'll just discuss when you drop yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (2196) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.