Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,510 members, 7,914,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2032997 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Matrimonial chaos is ended, it started kinda weird but all in all it was a good drama. I liked how the younger husband shocked his ex crush or whatever, I don't know how people will hurt someone and will now come years later to be claiming "why didn't we ever work out" and Koreans like portraying that shi!t a lot. Closure kill una there. Mtchewww, the wedding lol, something borrowed. I'm pretty sure "ne", "uhn" and "de" were said 5000 times in this drama.

There's a solid story somewhere in mama fairy and the woodcutter but the writer is being all annoying and watering it down with humor and it's beginning to annoy me, can we let the slap stick comedy go and start the drama already, seems the love triangle is going to be the silly type sef, I just tire. I feel so bad for Kim geum tho, he's not gonna get the girl and he seems so sweet.

Clean with passion for now is OK, I thought it would be funnier but I really only laughed during the interview in English scene, what? Lunning, heppy, I swear I died, but honestly tho, this is no way to start a drama, so irritating with the booger, I almost threw up, oga's ocd is worse than ocd haba(p. S: I'm also weirded out by touching people in public because of germs but oga is worse, honestly you need to see me in public transport, it's not a funny something). That said, I'm so proud of my Kim's tho, growing up to be beautiful ladies, so hyun and yoo jung have gotten adult roles in dramas, I can't wait for saeron to get hers (p. S: mirror of the witch doesn't count cos it's sageuk). Looks like next week's episode might be nastier, dear God please do not let her puke in his car. Question 1, so that grandpa is beating a baby because he's dirty? Really?? 2. Which one be wahala track and field event for cleaning job, are they trying out for the Korean army aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm not writing reviews for this one, i want to enjoy it without interruptions. I'll just discuss when you drop yours.

Exactly, I am already emotionally invested. Discussing will be cool though.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Clean with passion for now is OK, I thought it would be funnier but I really only laughed during the interview in English scene, what? Lunning, heppy, I swear I died, but honestly tho, this is no way to start a drama, so irritating with the booger, I almost threw up, oga's ocd is worse than ocd haba(p. S: I'm also weirded out by touching people in public because of germs but oga is worse, honestly you need to see me in public transport, it's not a funny something). That said, I'm so proud of my Kim's tho, growing up to be beautiful ladies, so hyun and yoo jung have gotten adult roles in dramas, I can't wait for saeron to get hers (p. S: mirror of the witch doesn't count cos it's sageuk). Looks like next week's episode might be nastier, dear God please do not let her puke in his car. Question 1, so that grandpa is beating a baby because he's dirty? Really?? 2. Which one be wahala track and field event for cleaning job, are they trying out for the Korean army aigoo

Hahahahhahaha, that is why I gave a warning that no one should be eating while attempting to watch.

He might end up drinking sanitizer in ep 3 like someone said.

Hahahahha Korean army indeed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Matrimonial chaos is ended, it started kinda weird but all in all it was a good drama. I liked how the younger husband shocked his ex crush or whatever, I don't know how people will hurt someone and will now come years later to be claiming "why didn't we ever work out" and Koreans like portraying that shi!t a lot. Closure kill una there. Mtchewww, the wedding lol, something borrowed. I'm pretty sure "ne", "uhn" and "de" were said 5000 times in this drama.

There's a solid story somewhere in mama fairy and the woodcutter but the writer is being all annoying and watering it down with humor and it's beginning to annoy me, can we let the slap stick comedy go and start the drama already, seems the love triangle is going to be the silly type sef, I just tire. I feel so bad for Kim geum tho, he's not gonna get the girl and he seems so sweet.

Yeah I get that do jin sunbae is scum but what yks did was workplace harassment/bullying, you can't spray me to death just cos I'm trash, he deserves to be sued tbh (even though the sanitizer isn't harmful )

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:

Exactly, I am already emotionally invested. Discussing will be cool though.

@Principesapcy we will follow your lead, just drop your review kikiki
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm not writing reviews for this one, i want to enjoy it without interruptions. I'll just discuss when you drop yours.

E WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
YOU PEEPO HAF SET ME HUP!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah I get that do jin sunbae is scum but what yks did was workplace harassment/bullying, you can't spray me to death just cos I'm trash, he deserves to be sued tbh (even though the sanitizer isn't harmful )

He should sue him if he can.
This is one action that I'd happily pay the price for.
For me, this was the NICE OPTION.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
I hope I do justice to this review.
Let the discussion BEGIN!!!!!!!

Episode 1.

Weird intro, but I like it.

If I slap the ex mother in law and ex husband. What rubbish.
Ode.

I don't hate the hair quite as much now on her. She's so pretty, it's hard to ruin her looks.
I want it changed soon though.

His English is quite good I must say.
The hair is still semi confused.
His beauty is kind of weird. When he smiles, he practically sparkles.
I'm not sure where I'd put him on my list. He's confusing.

Wawu for the driver, A BIG WAWU.

The child is soooooooooooooo pretty.
How can you say no to that face?!!!!!!!!!
Ugh.

This secretary kwanu.
Now now, she's scoping the local fish!!!!
Hehehe, I like their dynamics.

Abeg, can the English finish.
EYE HAF TIRE.

I love how they thieft her bag, kikikikikikiki.
Like Jerry.

I was wondering when her pill would kick in. Nice save man.

Mr Song is shaking!!!!!!!!!!!
The chemistry is LITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Big Boss COME AND CARRY YOUR WIFE OH!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO.

That entire scene was LIT AS F***!!!!!!
Romance at it's best without a word said!!!!!!!
What a way to leave an impression.
I felt that.

This man is gorgeous when he smiles, HABA!!!!!!!!!! I get it now, I get it.

Okay, I want love as soon as possible.
Why is he lying?

This is some almost Devilish Joy stuffz!!!!!!!
My romantic heart can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!

That OST was beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Fit seamlessly into the scene.
This is romance OVERLOAD!!!!!!!
SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!
*EXO - OVERDOSE!!!!!!!!! check out the song*

YOU'RE A SUFFERHEAD!!!!
SAVE YOUR SPEECH.
*rolling my eyes*

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!
OFFICE NOONA ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I'M SO EXCITED, CAN YOU TELL?*

This is a solid 15/10!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I've been looking for since Gong Ma Sung!!!!!!!
Yaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So hyped!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Episode 1.

Ode.

I don't hate the hair quite as much now on her. She's so pretty, it's hard to ruin her looks.

Ugh.

This secretary kwanu.

EYE HAF TIRE.

Like Jerry.

LMFAO.

I felt that.

Why is her lying?

YOU'RE A SUFFERHEAD!!!!
SAVE YOUR SPEECH.
*rolling my eyes*

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

So hyped!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and sisters help me shout hallelujah!!! This woman did not want to let me hear word because of PBG that she does not understand the hype (even though it's not that much sef). There's just something about him sha and I'm glad you've at least seen small, hallelujah!!!

SHK is so pretty, i feel happy just watching her. Their chemistry like you said is on point and big boss is asking himself why exactly he's friends with this 25 year old wife stealer kikikiki. Like i said before i wasn't expecting much from the story but now I'm really looking forward to it, it's heartwarming. And i know there will be wahala, duhhhh, but it'll still be really good!!!

From the beginning you can tell our noona has sense unlike that annoying one in pretty noona that i wanted to strangle with an umbilical cord...mtcheeew.

P.S Song Joong-ki should have sent a coffee truck or something with ' I've got my eyes on you' as the message when they were still filming ....LOL, i just like drama.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

He should sue him if he can. This is one action that I'd happily pay the price for. For me, this was the NICE OPTION.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Episode 1.

Ode.

Ugh.

This secretary kwanu.

EYE HAF TIRE.

Like Jerry.

LMFAO.

I felt that.

Why is he lying?

YOU'RE A SUFFERHEAD!!!!
SAVE YOUR SPEECH.
*rolling my eyes*

YAAAASSSSSS!!!!!

So hyped!!!!!!!!!

SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!

THE EXO PLUG WAS NECESSARY.

YOU HAVE DAMAGED THE REVIEW AND I AGREE, AWESOME.

That garden was everything, Baekbunny and I need that you know something that will make our home also feel like outdoors (since we won’t be going out much which I love)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:

SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!

THE EXO PLUG WAS NECESSARY.

YOU HAVE DAMAGED THE REVIEW AND I AGREE, AWESOME.

That garden was everything, Baekbunny and I need that you know something that will make our home also feel like outdoors (since we won’t be going out much which I love)

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Brothers and sisters help me shout hallelujah!!! This woman did not want to let me hear word because of PBG that she does not understand the hype (even though it's not that much sef). There's just something about him sha and I'm glad you've at least seen small, hallelujah!!!

SHK is so pretty, i feel happy just watching her. Their chemistry like you said is on point and big boss is asking himself why exactly he's friends with this 25 year old wife stealer kikikiki. Like i said before i wasn't expecting much from the story but now I'm really looking forward to it, it's heartwarming. And i know there will be wahala, duhhhh, but it'll still be really good!!!

From the beginning you can tell our noona has sense unlike that annoying one in pretty noona that i wanted to strangle with an umbilical cord...mtcheeew.

P.S Song Joong-ki should have sent a coffee truck or something with ' I've got my eyes on you' as the message when they were still filming ....LOL, i just like drama.

I didn’t hate their hairstyles at all especially since we get to see PBG’s transformation.

She really looked like she took control in that short hair and she is stunning.

These pictures are from Some of my favorite scenes.

The innocence in his eyes is unbelievable and she is about to fall hard because I know I have fallen.

If this is not a happy ending, somebody will have to explain why.

I can already see myself screaming at my phone and squeezing Chanyeol’s hands.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
sarang60:

I didn’t hate their hairstyles at all especially since we get to see PBG’s transformation.

She really looked like she took control in that short hair and she is stunning.

These pictures are from Some of my favorite scenes.

The innocence in his eyes is unbelievable and she is about to fall hard because I know I have fallen.

If this is not a happy ending, somebody will have to explain why.

I can already see myself screaming at my phone and squeezing Chanyeol’s hands.

It has to be a happy ending. I'll murder somebody otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Does Kwill need a sugarbaby? I don't need money, he just needs to sing me to sleep and sing me awake when it's time. His voice.....sigh.

I love his song those days....His voice...i know i sound like a broken record but it should be illegal.

In other very related news, another vocal god is coming. I can't wait for December 5th.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Good news!

Dramamate.com have moved to mydramaoppa.com and they have episodes in lesser volume now.

You can thank me later. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:16am On Nov 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

The clean with passion episode 2 beginning I was just happy it was a dream what the hell his he wearing pink suit for it didn't look good at all. if that scene wasn't a dream the embarrassment could even kill her what the hell is with that pink underwear I thought it black where did pink one come from I still can't remember.
The first scene in episode one when a girl was picking her nose he was shouting and the girl played the snot into his wide mouth that was disgusting very very irritating.
Nice drama strangely I found it very interesting for now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2018
I just downloaded the bad papa last two episode let's see how it ends if I would be disappointed ( I usually judge most drama by the last two episode thats why I usually skip most of them.)
This it feels good to die first episode seem interesting apart from the going back in time continuously I hope they minimize it a bit cause it will get boring if they are going to keep doing that without any decent story I might dump it o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14am On Nov 30, 2018
lordprogress:

The clean with passion episode 2 beginning I was just happy it was a dream what the hell his he wearing pink suit for it didn't look good at all. if that scene wasn't a dream the embarrassment could even kill her what the hell is with that pink underwear I thought it black where did pink one come from I still can't remember.
The first scene in episode one when a girl was picking her nose he was shouting and the girl played the snot into his wide mouth that was disgusting very very irritating.
Nice drama strangely I found it very interesting for now

LOL the younger brother exchanged the black underwear with that atrocious pink one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22am On Nov 30, 2018
No no no I object, I was enjoying Dae Jang geum is watching, the foooooood, OK to be honest some of them look like vomit but once they start explaining and showing the process all I see is beauty, yuri is slaying her role, the siblings are so good together, they feel like actual siblings not just people acting like siblings, so why in the hell are they introducing this annoying love triangle with the brothers, love triangle with friends already give me migraines (thank you mama fairy *sigh*) now do I have to watch brothers fall for the same woman, writernim jaebal kill the love triangle. But seriously that guy named his potted plant Megan fox lmao plus that their general manager is a mad woman lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olami4u: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2018
There's a one korean drama film called Giant, it was 2010 movie but so lovely, have watched from season 1 to 6 but never get the rest watch due it's an old film and weren't on market again. Have google it and seen but don't get it downloaded.
Please, if anyone can guide me on how to do so, i would be very happy. This is the site downloading link
http://koreandramax.in/?s=giant
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
No no no I object, I was enjoying Dae Jang geum is watching, the foooooood, OK to be honest some of them look like vomit but once they start explaining and showing the process all I see is beauty, yuri is slaying her role, the siblings are so good together, they feel like actual siblings not just people acting like siblings, so why in the hell are they introducing this annoying love triangle with the brothers, love triangle with friends already give me migraines (thank you mama fairy *sigh*) now do I have to watch brothers fall for the same woman, writernim jaebal kill the love triangle. But seriously that guy named his potted plant Megan fox lmao plus that their general manager is a mad woman lol
I really hate the any kind of love triangle especially this one between brothers I already feel bad for the cook too bad he won't getting the girl. As for min hyuk this is the first time I am seeing him but I still can't describe his appearance it kind of the combination of cute and hot and I love his relationship with jin min(the twin sis of the cook) its sweet and romantic, I also like the way she keeps bossing her younger bro(the cook) around even though they are twin lol.
I also love yuri's humours when she tries to compare the taste of a delicious meal to other celebrity the one in episode 6 was with yoo ha in.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
lordprogress:

I really hate the any kind of love triangle especially this one between brothers I already feel bad for the cook too bad he won't getting the girl. As for min hyuk this is the first time I am seeing him but I still can't describe his appearance it kind of the combination of cute and hot and I love his relationship with jin min(the twin sis of the cook) its sweet and romantic, I also like the way she keeps bossing her younger bro(the cook) around even though they are twin lol.
I also love yuri's humours when she tries to compare the taste of a delicious meal to other celebrity the one in episode 6 was with yoo ha in.

I love the comparisons, jin mi is behaving exactly like a spoilt only daughter lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sulli is singing again? Erm aunty I love you but what I want is a drama not your song OK bye

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
So my review for Encounter Episode 2 is ready.
Let me know if I can drop it now or it'll be later tomorrow.
I'll be going to the mountain to POSSESS MY HUSBAND so I'll be busy till morning!!!!!!!

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Movies or series, anyway for movies check kissasian.sh
TV series

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elefe:
TV series
Kissasian.sh Dramafire.info Daebakdrama.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elefe:
TV series
Kissasian.sh Dramafire.info Daebakdrama.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Birthdays :

1. My no 2 bias in ze:a Im siwan oppa, currently in the military (I miss you), he is one of the best idol actors out there, I guess I should just say actor since ze:a is not a thing anymore I think. Just look at those smiles, that right there is the key to world peace

2. My no 1 bias in dia, she is also on the way to being one of the best idol actresses. She's not perfect but I have watched her and the girl has serious potential which is great cos dia might be disbanding soon and she is better as an actress than a singer anyway. Love her.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Jung il woo is back from the military biatches!. Why does his own enlistment feel so fast, seems like just yesterday he did Cinderella and the four nights. I can't wait for the day MinHyuk comes out *sobs*

*currently watching*: mama fairy and the woodcutter, Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now
Song of the day : wait - b1a4 (I guess they should be called a3 now since baro and Jin young are gone lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
OH baby...... who is with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new month fam, Starting December with bang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays :

1. My no 2 bias in ze:a Im siwan oppa, currently in the military (I miss you), he is one of the best idol actors out there, I guess I should just say actor since ze:a is not a thing anymore I think. Just look at those smiles, that right there is the key to world peace

2. My no 1 bias in dia, she is also on the way to being one of the best idol actresses. She's not perfect but I have watched her and the girl has serious potential which is great cos dia might be disbanding soon and she is better as an actress than a singer anyway. Love her.

I won't fight Kang today cuz it's your day. Happy birthday darlyn. Kisses!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2196) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.