Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,120 members, 7,949,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

N2m Worth. A Unique Movie Never Been Told This Way. FOR SALE! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / N2m Worth. A Unique Movie Never Been Told This Way. FOR SALE! (842 Views)

4 Big Lies You Have Been Told About Table Water Business / An Idea Worth A Billion Naira!! / N2M To Pay N3M In One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N2m Worth. A Unique Movie Never Been Told This Way. FOR SALE! by Maximus85(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
A divorced female musical artiste manager. A little male friend with leukemia. Pure friendship, Love, suspense, sacrifice, tragedy etc.
This story has never been told in this part of the world. Its not the normal family, romance, church story we are all used to.

Raw handwritten material.

Money back guaranteed if its not worth it. This will be the best movie made in Nigeria.

I am not selling just to any movie producer or investor. I want to make sure the story is in good hands and I will want to be part of production because of some detailed stuff that I felt while writing that can't be expressed in words.

Asking Price: N2m
NB: I'm expecting attacks from people cos of the stated price. But with those with a mind for good movie stories...they'll know the worth from the first 3 paragraphs of this post.
Re: N2m Worth. A Unique Movie Never Been Told This Way. FOR SALE! by Maximus85(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Call 08095919701

(1) (Reply)

Transform Your Look With Luchihairline / 2 Grey Kord64 Available For Pre-Order From USA. Asking N4.5m Each / Thinking Of A Prof. Business Website With Bulk SMS And Subscription Features ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.