Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,727 members, 7,918,240 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

N2M To Pay N3M In One Year - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / N2M To Pay N3M In One Year (912 Views)

N2m Worth. A Unique Movie Never Been Told This Way. FOR SALE! / BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) / Do You Have N2m To Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by highlevel8: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2012
We need N2M to pay N3M in one year.

Or

N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, and we want to use some of the funds to launch our products.

Contact -
highlevelng@ymail.com
0802 3406063
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by stolenstone: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2012
who u wan scam with dis kain offer Go bank go collect d loan na, if u get dis kain zeal to pay back!
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by rozayx5(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2012
stolen stone: who u wan scam with dis kain offer Go bank go collect d loan na, if u get dis kain zeal to pay back!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he thinks there are still idiots that are that dumb
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by highlevel8: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Interesting...
Am not sure if am suppose to reply you guys.
But if i wanted to be a scammer i would have done that some 12 - 10 years ago (its kinda late now).

If you have gone to the bank to request for Loan before then you will know it is not their rate that matters but their requirements.

Has earlier stated, am into Information Technology (Software Developer & Consultant)and we are about to launch Three key products which two clients have already subscribed too. We need the funds for implementation and distribution.

If it will also benefit you, we are already talking to two people who got intouch with us via this forum. They are aware of our office location, what we plan to do and our prospective clients(with documentation).

IF you are willing to do business, then let us talk;
ELSE
DELETE;
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by mrkels(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Stop wasting your time, just go to the bank ok. You want to collect money from innocent people without any collateral or legal document, you are definately a scammer, and a cheap one for that metter. You think say na 5k you dey ask for?
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by highlevel8: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
@MrKels and others

Have you dealt with a Nigerian bank before? Am not sure.

I understand this is Nigeria and the first thing 'MOST' people think of is scam.

I also know that the economic situation is not as situable as it used to be.

BUT the request is NOT for everyone.

We are politely asking -
- those that have N2M or more sitting somewhere and are willing to put it into something that will yeild a postive return (N1M) within 1year.
- those that are willing to review our documentation ON HOW WE INTEND TO PAY BACK
- those that will consider our collateral, which is currently not worth N2M

Finally, I will also like to ask a question.

If you needed N2M to make over N4M, would you not prefer to make N1m profit that too lose it all?
Re: N2M To Pay N3M In One Year by highlevel8: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Even before logging out i found this on Nairaland.

Now this is an example of what i was talking about.

https://www.nairaland.com/676267/five-million-invest

(1) (Reply)

OWN A POWER GENERATION STATION IN ABUJA (Build Operate and Own (BOO) / I Will Pay You N10,000 Within Two Days / Farming MIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.