Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir (13183 Views)

Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / Nigeria’s GDP On Steady Rise In Spite Of Insurgency / MTN Makes $6.7bn In Six Months With A 21.5% Rise In Nig, 7% Loss In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am looking for a London use ram to buy or a fairly use cow
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
sylve11:

u follow her get wahala b4? cool
lol. No
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by oluamid(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kingscee: Wasting innocent animals life for nothing. Thank God say i be christian.

Abi oo.

Thank God the chickens slaughtered during christmas are not animals.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by rezzy: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
ifebosco: which state in nigeria can one buy cheap cow meat??

Kebbi
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Abanicwise(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kingscee: Wasting innocent animals life for nothing. Thank God say i be christian.
And what do u guys do to chicken during XMAS season.?.........U preserves their lives,ryt.........Be real,pls.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Abanicwise(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
banega: Mtcheeew!
What is ur Mood, pls.......That fellow is innocent.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Abanicwise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kingscee:
Killed without pity?
Atleast, Muslims seek permission from God that created the animal and himself by Calling his name just when the ram is about to be slaughtered.....The One billion naira question is dis......What does d christian say Before slaughtering their naming ceremony ram and xmas chicken,pls?
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abanicwise:
What is ur Mood, pls.......That fellow is innocent.
nah. She's nt! Trust mee.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Abanicwise(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cabsso:
maiduguri
U just read my mind.....u r damn brilliant.....What u forgot to relate to d "curious"was to tell him to go by flight if dat Ram is actually going to be meant for dis almost done salah.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by akwunmi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
SHAAWA:

You if you know the story of Abraham in the Bible, where God asked him
to sacrifice his son,when he was about to do so God ransomed his son
with a ram. the ram was slaughtered in place of his son.
Islam as one of the Abrahamic religion draw this significance from there.

Unlike in christianity were all sacrifices were abolished since Jesus (Pbuh) paid the price, Muslims still offer sacrifices.
May allah reward u grtly n improv ur knowledge!!!
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by sheelay(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Judek2:

Fighting is your solution to everything.. Don't quote me just because you want to, its better you keep shut If you couldn't answer sensibly.

First of all, the Chicken we kill on xmas doesn't have any significance in the Bible, nobody killed any thing, its just something for cerebration.

My question is simple, people celebrate occasions that has significance in their lives, but here, I don't seem to find any significance and importance of this thing.. I'm not condemning any religion, I'm just asking questions..
U see again, my friend, how u have displayed ur ignorance in totality? U said in ur post before this one, that 'i can say that the canal significance bla bla', with that statement alone, it denotes that u r sure of ur self, and ur first statement on ur last post, u just condemned another religion with the word 'is fighting ur solution to anything?' if u know me personally, the last topic I argue about is religion, i shy away from interreligious arguments as much as I can, because u don't see the significance doesn't mean there is no significance..... U r not seeing it because u chose not to, and if u want to, Google is ur friend...... I won't use any derogatory remarks for u..... Just try n make informed comments
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Judek2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
SHAAWA:

You if you know the story of Abraham in the Bible, where God asked him
to sacrifice his son,when he was about to do so God ransomed his son
with a ram. the ram was slaughtered in place of his son.
Islam as one of the Abrahamic religion draw this significance from there.

Unlike in christianity were all sacrifices were abolished since Jesus (Pbuh) paid the price, Muslims still offer sacrifices.

I know the story of Abraham and the Ram, it makes no sense to Islam cerebrating it..

Are you thanking God for sparing the life of Isaac?.. That event doesn't save anything for muslims celebrating it..
He was about to kill Isaac, God gave him a Ram instead, so whats the big deal? why are you now sacrificing Rams to your stomach for nothing, do you wanna save your sons?

sheelay:
U see again, my friend, how u have displayed ur ignorance in totality? U said in ur post before this one, that 'i can say that the canal significance bla bla', with that statement alone, it denotes that u r sure of ur self, and ur first statement on ur last post, u just condemned another religion with the word 'is fighting ur solution to anything?' if u know me personally, the last topic I argue about is religion, i shy away from interreligious arguments as much as I can, because u don't see the significance doesn't mean there is no significance..... U r not seeing it because u chose not to, and if u want to, Google is ur friend...... I won't use any derogatory remarks for u..... Just try n make informed comments
[quote author=SHAAWA]

Some muslims think through their butt.. incessant killing of Rams for nothing is enough ignorance.

the story of Abraham is more of great significance to Christians, its significance is providing Ram as random for Isaac, just as Jesus was made ransom for us, its so much connected..

if Abraham was to kill Ishmael, then you need to celebrate and thank Allah for saving your tree.

The event doesn't concern Muslims, they don't know what they are celebrating, they are just obsessed with Ram meat.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Judek2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abanicwise:
Atleast, Muslims seek permission from God that created the animal and himself by Calling his name just when the ram is about to be slaughtered .....The One billion naira question is dis......What does d christian say Before slaughtering their naming ceremony ram and xmas chicken,pls?

I think muslims call his name anytime they are about to slaughter or massacre anything..

Thats why I took to my heels anytime i heard that phrase that sounds like "Alahu akuba"
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by sherif4owo(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2013

you no dey chop meat?
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by nikky341: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2013
Which kin argument be dis, I thought I could compare prices here hisses as a Christian I practice do not judge
Pls is it a taboo for a non Muslim to buy ram for a Muslim as sallah gift
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Yeecar(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013

you no dey kill chicken abi undecided .Hypocritical human being!!!
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by sheelay(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Judek2:

I know the story of Abraham and the Ram, it makes no sense to Islam cerebrating it..

Are you thanking God for sparing the life of Isaac?.. That event doesn't save anything for muslims celebrating it..
He was about to kill Isaac, God gave him a Ram instead, so whats the big deal? why are you now sacrificing Rams to your stomach for nothing, do you wanna save your sons?

If society were left to the whims of people like u, the society would be in chaos n anarchy today, what prompted ur statement 'some muslims think thru their butts? We've been arguing n I've only faced u n not include other xtians, u know why, I'm civilised, and peace loving....... And for u to think the story of Abraham holds significance to only xtians is the highest ignorance.. FYI, we muslims believe in Jesus, he's a messenger, and also held in high regard, to We, MUSLIMS...... Like I said before, make informed n knowledgeable comments..... Google is still free to use
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by sheelay(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Judek2:

I think muslims call his name anytime they are about to slaughter or massacre anything..

Thats why I took to my heels anytime i heard that phrase that sounds like "Alahu akuba"
I'll let this slip.....
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by fxskye: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dear All,

Thread just brought about ram prices comparison. For the period we are, it concerns Muslims.

I don't think it's ideal for non-Muslims to be discussing the significance of the festival except for knowledge sake, if indeed u r actually a tolerant person.

The significance of the festival can only be well understood by Muslims. What is significant of 25th December to Muslims? Obviously it non of their business except for knowledge sake.

So, if non-muslims can't contribute positively to the thread, let them keep away from it rather than insulating religion bigotry.
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
oluamid:

Abi oo.

Thank God the chickens slaughtered during christmas are not animals.

U must be a silly christian
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by Judek2(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
sheelay:
If society were left to the whims of people like u, the society would be in chaos n anarchy today, what prompted ur statement 'some muslims think thru their butts? We've been arguing n I've only faced u n not include other xtians, u know why, I'm civilised, and peace loving....... And for u to think the story of Abraham holds significance to only xtians is the highest ignorance.. FYI, we muslims believe in Jesus, he's a messenger, and also held in high regard, to We, MUSLIMS...... Like I said before, make informed n knowledgeable comments..... Google is still free to use

I'm glad you got my point..

sheelay:
I'll let this slip.....

Thats very kind of you..
Re: Prices Of Rams Rise In Ogun, As Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir by boluwajokosegun: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think we should be thinking of the way forward to make ram affordable.....Here is an opportunity for the smart one. Why not start ram farming in feb 20014 & make a killing by Sahala. Or sell your cheaper.
You can start by buying 2- 3 months old rams from the north by feb, note that at that time of the year it would be dam cheap.
With 120k you can buy 10 - 15 pieces, use another 20k to 30k for transportation from north to Ogun state.
Feed with ............. or do fatting by .............
Two to three people can team up to by .
For more infor please call 08182355047, eesteeresources@gmail.com or connect with us on WhatApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Becoming MTN, GLO, Airtel Sim Registration Agent / Are You Still In Possession Of Old Naira Notes? / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.