Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students (919 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni Students Design Formular Student Race Car (pictures) / Is Their Any Nigerian Uni/poly That Has Not Written Her Post-utme / Massive Protest By Ebonyi State Uni Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by BRAINEE123: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr President! I could remember that you were the first political leader that I have voted for in Nigeria. I voted because I felt that a change could surface inside your flagship of leadership. But to my dismay,the hope for resolution has eroded.
You came to The Camp Ground of The RCCG in 2010 to seek the pastor's prayer towards to 2011 election. When I saw the way you knelt down for prayer before the pastor,I felt HUMILITY as your personality. I just realized that what I felt was not humility ,rather a SELFISH POWER SOLICITANT for leadership.
How could a censored president allow the universtity students who voted for him in hope for better standard, stay out of school for over 100 days? I should have used the time I spent voting for you to do another thing. AM DISAPPOINTED.

Pls post ur feelings as a student who has been at home due to ASUU Strike
Re: A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by BRAINEE123: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
BRAINEE123: Mr President! I could remember that you were the first political leader that I have voted for in Nigeria. I voted because I felt that a change could surface inside your flagship of leadership. But to my dismay,the hope for resolution has eroded.
You came to The Camp Ground of The RCCG in 2010 to seek the pastor's prayer towards to 2011 election. When I saw the way you knelt down for prayer before the pastor,I felt HUMILITY as your personality. I just realized that what I felt was not humility ,rather a SELFISH POWER SOLICITANT for leadership.
How could a censored president allow the universtity students who voted for him in hope for better standard, stay out of school for over 100 days? I should have used the time I spent voting for you to do another thing. AM DISAPPOINTED.

If this strike extends to next year,every student who is affected automatically has an extra year! Even the freshers who are expected to graduate in 2017, would have to grad in 2018.
Re: A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by BRAINEE123: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
BRAINEE123: Mr President! I could remember that you were the first political leader that I have voted for in Nigeria. I voted because I felt that a change could surface inside your flagship of leadership. But to my dismay,the hope for resolution has eroded.

If this strike extends to next year,every student who is affected automatically has an extra year! Even the freshers who are expected to graduate in 2017, would have to grad in 2018.
Re: A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by BRAINEE123: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by ayobase(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Strategy, but what makes u think he is the one behind all these?
Meanwhile,
Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.
Re: A Message For The President From The Nigerian Uni Students by BRAINEE123: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
ayobase: Strategy, but what makes u think he is the one behind all these?
Meanwhile,
Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.

And I think sellin MANGO on d street to keep urself busy durin d strike,would do u a good favour.

(1) (Reply)

Prejudice Against Non-federal Varsity/universities, Who Should We Blame ? / UTME 2014 Area Of Concentration (questions To Expect From Jamb) / Scholarship!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.