Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (624136 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
joe sedi: Hurray! Got a mail dis morning upon downloading I saw dat my TVR has bin approved so first tin on monday morning wud go pick my passport from vfs.Glory to d most high God
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by waleswizzy: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Congratulations Bro can you explain to us your route and dates you saw ur medics
joe sedi: Hurray! Got a mail dis morning upon downloading I saw dat my TVR has bin approved so first tin on monday morning wud go pick my passport from vfs.Glory to d most high God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bonen(f): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro dis one u dey always forget to submit docx dey scare me oo....Hope u remembered to submit SOA sha ? cuz me no fit sympathyse ooo grin....anyways no yawa with the birth cert bro...Ur int'l passport also has ur DOB in it...ur waec cert should contain dat too.....

Abeg guys please forgive my ignorance o...I haven't applied yet, please what is SOA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Please is anyone going to Niagara college in January start?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by matty20(f): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Am happy for u congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
.....Hello Miss bon dear......something came up....Check your mail grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
bonen:

Abeg guys please forgive my ignorance o...I haven't applied yet, please what is SOA?
......Statement of Account......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!........God is indeed great grin..........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=bonen]

Abeg guys please forgive my ignorance o...I haven't applied yet, please what is SOA?[/quote

SOA= Statement of account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
joe sedi: Hurray! Got a mail dis morning upon downloading I saw dat my TVR TRV has bin approved so first tin on monday morning wud go pick my passport from vfs.Glory to d most high God

Fixed! cool Congratulations bro.

Ambeyh: yes oooh there was even a time i saw employment at the UPEI cafetariate tho i wanted to apply but i have to write a ketter to the Chief cook

Oh really?! Ok, all is well.

Whole79: @Amefrica, you are so allowed to work on-campus the next day you arrive school, lol! On a more serious note, there is no restrictions so far you can secure an employment within your campus. The only thing is you are restricted to how many hours you can work/week. This link should shed more light to your part. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp goodluck to you bro.

Thanks so much bro! The link was helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bonen(f): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChriGo: ......Statement of Account......

Thanks guys....sometimes I amaze myself with my questions o! Thanks for being patient and responding.....sent u an email Chigro, waiting ur response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2013

CONGRAT bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
joe sedi: Sorry na ova excitement TRV I mean

Congrats, never over excit enter wrong bus on monday oh!

Omo this guy fit fast forward Sunday into Monday. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ Joe sedi. CONGRATULATION

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
bonen:

Thanks guys....sometimes I amaze myself with my questions o! Thanks for being patient and responding.....sent u an email Chigro, waiting ur response.

All join the free Nland services, I sure say if we begin charge you per question, you go adjust grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pls am planning to apply to Niagara College for Pgd fall 2014, Do they ask or required tuition deposit after been accepted? i want to know if they ask student to pay tuition deposit, If they do, plz kindly tell me the amount. Thanks
matty20: Please is anyone going to Niagara college in January start?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dr_Jay02: Hello House,
Any 1 with an idea of how I can contact Ancient 1 aside this pm thingy.

Brof just send the email via the pm thing, I'll respond and then we can exchange contacts and stuff. Someone just set me a pm and I've responded, I'm not sure if you're the one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
chrigo dear,seen it grin grin
ChriGo: .....Hello Miss bon dear......something came up....Check your mail grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
ancient1:

Brof just send the email via the pm thing, I'll respond and then we can exchange contacts and stuff. Someone just set me a pm and I've responded, I'm not sure if you're the one.
I am, just replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
kclexa:

Congrats, never over excit enter wrong bus on monday oh!

Omo this guy fit fast forward Sunday into Monday. grin
....Haba Kclexa!!...Lolzzz grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bros Chrigo Pls am planning to apply to Niagara College for Pgd fall 2014, Do they ask or required tuition deposit after been accepted? i want to know if they ask student to pay tuition deposit, If they do, plz kindly tell me the amount. Thanks
ChriGo: ....Haba Kclexa!!...Lolzzz grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
manover: Bros Chrigo Pls am planning to apply to Niagara College for Pgd fall 2014, Do they ask or required tuition deposit after been accepted? i want to know if they ask student to pay tuition deposit, If they do, plz kindly tell me the amount. Thanks
...Really dont know abt Niagara college...Am sure sum1 dat applied dia will reply you grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU i shall also share ny TRV good news Joe carry go

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
ChriGo: ...Really dont know abt Niagara college...Am sure sum1 dat applied dia will reply you grin.....

Make he send email to dem nah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
manover: Bros Chrigo Pls am planning to apply to Niagara College for Pgd fall 2014, Do they ask or required tuition deposit after been accepted? i want to know if they ask student to pay tuition deposit, If they do, plz kindly tell me the amount. Thanks

Incase there is no Niagara college student in NLand to assist you, please check this link to contact the school for appropriate fee payment information
http://www.niagaracollege.ca/content/FeesandPaymentInformation/FeesHome.aspx

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mr joe sedi.... Congrat man...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Joe Sedi, ur testimony inspires me... congrats bro...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
matty20: Please is anyone going to Niagara college in January start?

Yes, I will be going for January start. How can I be of help to you ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013

There are two options, you can make a deposit of 200 dollars,but it doesn't carry weight because once you have been sent your LOA, you will be given a deadline to pay for your first semester fee in the letter which is almost like 70 percent of your initial fees. So I will suggest you don't bank on 200 dollars deposit to keep your seat, rather pay up your first semester fees as stipulated on your LOA before due.

But if you have the financial capacity, pay your full tuition fee in order to convince the VO'S that you are a bonifide student.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by joesedi: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yea mine was via paper submitted in april,did medicals in july.In sept I was further directed to pay fees and finally asked to submit a letter stating my new resumption date in january since I had missed my resumption in sept.I am going to York uni in Toronto.Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by joesedi: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ambeyh]GOD BLESS YOU i shall also share ny TRV good news Joe carry go[/quote]Amen o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders, I applied for visa by paper this month and I am expected to be at Upei by January. Please is it possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.