Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627271 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by amattahcj(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Huzzie,
The job is real and the company is own by my old friend in Canada. He was saying something about the job post on our discussion last week and I applied directly to his personal email. He is just conscuos of my visa first. I was thinking if I can travel to canada with a Tourist visa then while I'm in there. I can then apply for a work permit visa. Because I'm afraid if I apply for a work permit from (Nigeria).
That is why I throw it open to the whole house so that those with much experience will give me an experience and kind advice.
Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emerald92(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello house,Just joined dis forum.... Just did my medicals @ Raymond njoku str,@ ikoyi...patiently waitin 4 TRV. Any1 4 lethbridge college winter 2014.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Trust me i have used google before asking here not everything you get directly from google

tebenezer:

Use Google plz...U will get all the infos u need to know....fenks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
I don port 000000, I just get the email so, long story True story, BABA GOD na E do AM 4 ME, i pass thorough a lot 1)Office Interview, 2, phone Interview 3,argument with CVO even though the battle was won, I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted, i go give ur guys the full info, make i relax

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
so all the people u see there yesterday that they called was granted trv?

ChriGo: ....I was there yesterday grin....Wetin u wan know?....The only thing i was suprised abt yesterday was that they called everyone i saw in...They didnt call anyone on phone(at least with what i saw)....Its like they made alot of decisions yestd so if you are here, either waiting for medics or TRV biko storm ooo.......Just saying grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
I don port 000000, I just get the email so, long story True story, BABA GOD na E do AM 4 ME, i pass thorough a lot 1)Office Interview, 2, phone Interview 3,argument with CVO even though the battle was won, I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted, i go give ur guys the full info, make i relax
Congrats bro, God truely aint sleepin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
Waooow...wiv d ups n downs u sailed through the obstacles...congrats on ur TRV...I tap from ur blessings. Make I go get my pop-corn ready wudnt want to miss ds gist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
denicegq86: Trust me i have used google before asking here not everything you get directly from google

....hmmm!!...I SMELL LIES....google will give you an answer to dat question....Even if u spell cenntinial wrongly google go still bring am out for you.....haba!! Bros/sis you better talk true now before Confessor Miss bon go force out the truth outta you grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lolzz Nicemax biko help me calculate when naija go better ooo so i go work towards coming back at that time grin....

ERROR! ERROR!! ERROR!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:

Congratulation, abeg relax wella. You have fought a good fight and great is your reward. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
....GOD AINT SLEEPING grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Jeeeeeeeez! am practically rejoicing right here for you... oh my gosh... a very big congrats bro... you fought a good fight indeed... Please lets talk o
nas-jay:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
LOL dis is so funny grin
nicemax:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
nicemax:

....Lolzzz grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well google won't tell you the experience if you got to canada first before looking for accommodation would it? i just asked you and besides i have no reason to lie to make inquiries because i thought that was why this forum was made.

ChriGo: ....hmmm!!...I SMELL LIES....google will give you an answer to dat question....Even if u spell cenntinial wrongly google go still bring am out for you.....haba!! Bros/sis you better talk true now before Confessor Miss bon go force out the truth outta you grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
zico70: @ Euopal u can send me ur details,I will be in chdc tommorrow.
O thanks bro. wich details do u need? and send me your email so that i can mail it immediately. thanks bro. i appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na fight. haba! undecided
denicegq86: Well google won't tell you the experience if you got to canada first before looking for accommodation would it? i just asked you and besides i have no reason to lie to make inquiries because i thought that was why this forum was made.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....hmmm!!...I SMELL LIES....google will give you an answer to dat question....Even if u spell cenntinial wrongly google go still bring am out for you.....haba!! Bros/sis you better talk true now before Confessor Miss bon go force out the truth outta you grin.....

With that ur big nose? grin *faints*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:

Baba God Noni.....Congrat man + I tap from ur success.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Congrats! Nas-jay, enjoy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
LOL,dat aint chrigo grin joor oo!
Amefrica:

With that ur big nose? grin *faints*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....hmmm!!......google will give you an answer to dat question....Even if u spell cenntinial wrongly google go still bring am out for you.....haba!! Bros/sis you better talk true now before Confessor Miss bon go force out the truth outta you grin.....

Loolz, you no go just agree for once. Even try ignore the misrepresentation of google's ability! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
hmm na infor na i ask of before oh

kclexa:

Loolz, you no go just agree for once. Even try ignore the misrepresentation of google's ability! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
miss bon: LOL,dat aint chrigo grin joor oo!

grin grin I thought he was grin

#Just kidding! I saw that pic like last week on a friend's phone. I cracked up

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
very true misrepresentation grin we gotta learn how to ignore
kclexa:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
denicegq86: Well google won't tell you the experience if you got to canada first before looking for accommodation would it? i just asked you and besides i have no reason to lie to make inquiries because i thought that was why this forum was made.

....If u're looking for indepth info abt Cenntinial dats a different case...your question was what province is cenntinial college located...so i believe google can fetch u dis on a platter of gold....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
kclexa:

....lol...No mind me grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
Big bros congrat,I tap frm ur blessing..my own wld be next by God grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by denicegq86: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
i was like asking base on the province if its close to finch toronto to inquire on accomodation.

ChriGo: ....If u're looking for indepth info abt Cenntinial dats a different case...your question was what province is cenntinial college located...so i believe google can fetch u dis on a platter of gold....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
denicegq86: i was like asking base on the province if its close to finch toronto to inquire on accomodation.

....Google map....Still google noni grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by amattahcj(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
amattahcj: @Huzzie,
The job is real and the company is own by my old friend in Canada. He was saying something about the job post on our discussion last week and I applied directly to his personal email. He is just conscuos of my visa first. I was thinking if I can travel to canada with a Tourist visa then while I'm in there. I can then apply for a work permit visa. Because I'm afraid if I apply for a work permit from (Nigeria).
That is why I throw it open to the whole house so that those with much experience will give me an experience and kind advice.
Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by amattahcj(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
I'm still waiting for ur kind advice pls.
amattahcj: Good day my people, please I have an inquiry to make;
I got a job in a private company in Calgary through the owner, I told him that I'm in Nigeria that I will need to apply for a visa to come to Canada and he said ok but asked me how long will the visa take to come out and also what will be his obligation cncerning my visa. I told him that the visa will take up to one month to come out and in terms of his obligation, that I will let him know after my inquiry with the immigration.

So far, here is my immigration dept. So which visa will I go for ?
And how long will it take to come out ?

Please I need your peoples kind advice, as I don't want to loose this work to pass me by.
Thanks and i'm waiting for ur reply!

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.