Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630703 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
zico70: @ Euopal u can send me ur details,I will be in chdc tommorrow.

Good day Zico70, pls can i send my details also so u can help me enquire while u storm tomorrow? i submitted on the 21st of oct and i stay in phc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2013

pls can i get ur email address or pin so we can communicate better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
I don port 000000, I just get the email so, long story True story, BABA GOD na E do AM 4 ME, i pass thorough a lot 1)Office Interview, 2, phone Interview 3,argument with CVO even though the battle was won, I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted, i go give ur guys the full info, make i relax

Congrats, Nas-Jay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
amattahcj: I'm still waiting for ur kind advice pls.
.....my man Pls note that For Embassy to grant you ur work permit they consider the employer, kind of Job,and the length of the job....and if the job isn't issued based on Labour market options(LMO) then ur chances are slim....cdhc go evaluate the employer whether the job offer na fake or original,past history of the employer's compliance to the commitment outlined in job offers to foreign workers hired in the past two years in respect to wages, if d company also comply with federal and Provincial law.....So if the employer is Ineligible then na Gobe be dat...lol....Like i said earlier, if ur job isnt issued based on LMO then chances are slim....So go tell ur eligible employer to file the LMO for u....once dat is done then u can begin to file for ur work permit grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
Only nasjay knows how he is feeling right about now... O God me toooooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kelly4top: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hey guys which province is in Canada can you recommend in terms of job availability and affordable tuition for international students with moderate weather?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hafiana(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
@nasjay congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
nas-jay:
I don port 000000, I just get the email so, long story True story, BABA GOD na E do AM 4 ME, i pass thorough a lot 1)Office Interview, 2, phone Interview 3,argument with CVO even though the battle was won, I spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhausted, i go give ur guys the full info, make i relax

Congrats boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
congrats bro @ NAS JAY

I wish you all the best in your endeavours in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
nicemax:

ERROR! ERROR!! ERROR!!! grin grin grin

Syntax error!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
kelly4top:
Hey guys which province is in Canada can you recommend in terms of job availability and affordable tuition for international students with moderate weather?
....What kinda job?...If na Fishery jobs i bet newfoundland go bam...but if na oil and gas jobs then Alberta....if na Info tech jobs anywhere in Canada will do grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Good evening all. I am about to start the process of travelling to Canada for a PGD program. Lambton College is what i intend working on. How credible is their certificate if i may ask? I am naive with the whole process and i am kinda confused cos i am considering Finland instead of Canada.I have googled up but i am still not satisfied.

Kind regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
jimie: Good evening all. I am about starting the process of travelling to Canada for a PGD program. Lambton College is what i intend working on. How credible is their certificate if i may ask? I am naive with the whole process and i am kinda confused cos i am considering Finland instead of Canada.I have googled up but i am still not satisfied.

Kind regards

Kia you wan enter ChriGo trouble? You are not satisfied with Lambton ni!

Well are you comparing finland to canadian schools based on tuition or credibility? Finland is cheaper than Canada as for tuition but are you ready to learn finch in order to blend into the work force after graduation.
I will confidently tell you that most of us here in Nland are more interested in the prospects after schooling and thats why we choose Canada.

As for lazy me, I ain't ready to learn limited language like finch in this my age when I can easily blend with english in Canada. If it was french I for consider small as it can be an asset in many countries but finch. Al NO.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
jimie: Good evening all. I am about to start the process of travelling to Canada for a PGD program. Lambton College is what i intend working on. How credible is their certificate if i may ask? I am naive with the whole process and i am kinda confused cos i am considering Finland instead of Canada.I have googled up but i am still not satisfied.

Kind regards

Credible? Hw do u mean credible? The certificate is REAL.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
kclexa:

Kia you wan enter ChriGo trouble? You are not satisfied with Lambton ni!

Well are you comparing finland to canadian schools based on tuition or credibility? Finland is cheaper than Canada as for tuition but are you ready to learn finch in order to blend into the work force after graduation.
I will confidently tell you that most of us here in Nland are more interested in the prospects after schooling and thats why we choose Canada.

As for lazy me, I ain't ready to learn limited language like finch in this my age when I can easily blend with english in Canada. If it was french I for consider small as it can be an asset in many countries but finch. Al NO.

I am willingly to learn Finnish and possibly settle there. The demerits/fears harboured by me are: racism(?), extremity of the weather,social life, any black populace e.t.c. i do not want to derail the thread cos i could ve gone on and on. I got a job at the moment but i am considering going back to school
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Whab?...If na Fishery jobs i bet newfoundland go bam...but if na oil and gas jobs then Alberta....if na Info tech jobs anywhere in Canada will do grin....

Chia, you done finish my Newfoundland friends. These guys go catch you for corner oh. So na fishery be the main job there abi? stop am jor.
I have a friend who studied Engineering Management at Memorial University in Newfoundland and he is currently working in a Canadian oil and gas company.

You too like food that's why fishery dey your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
greatheights:

Credible as in globally recognised? Did a little research and wasn't quite impressed? Not like i expected it to be as invaluable as Yale, Harvard and the likes!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
kclexa:

Chia, you done finish my Newfoundland friends. These guys go catch you for corner oh. So na fishery be the main job there abi? stop am jor.
I have a friend who studied Engineering Management at Memorial University in Newfoundland and he is currently working in a Canadian oil and gas company.

You too like food that's why fishery dey your mind grin
.....LWKMD ....Kclexa no be so ooo....Other jobs go dey newfoundland but i bet fishery jobs go dey rampant. Cuz of the big Ocean.....and yes i like food grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
jimie:

Credible as in globally recognised? Did a little research and wasn't quite impressed? Not like i expected it to be as invaluable as Yale, Harvard and the likes!!
....Bros na wa oo...dis ya research sef get Virus....see as u cum dey wash Lambton college....why not Concordia Uni college wey Kclexa dey go?....Anyway the certificate is globally recognised....Limit the scope of ur research to Canadian Educational system alone....Studying in canada alone puts u on the Top global ranking bro.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
greatheights:

....Anytime i hear the word credible , i dey always think say na CDHC sponsorship not credible grin....my brain has been programmed for that...lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
jimie:

Of course YES!!! Mayb is cz of the "college" tins, we nid to know that college thr isn't the same like the college or poly settin' back here in naija.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Anytime i hear the word credible , i dey always think say na CDHC sponsorship not credible grin....my brain has been programmed for that...lol....

Lolxxx! Even wv sponsor wv "owo tabua", I jes dnt understand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
habie:
NO SPONSOR'S PERSONAL STATEMENT, NOTE THAT THE SPONSOR IS MY MUM.

NO OTHER ASSETS ATTACHED?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Pholy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013

Nice... It would have been nice if Naija peeps are like pple on this NL Thread... No one might have to go to canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
Congratulations NasJay.... pls reload your energy more of it will be required in canny.

Congrats again smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bros na wa oo...dis ya research sef get Virus....see as u cum dey wash Lambton college....why not Concordia Uni college wey Kclexa dey go?....Anyway the certificate is globally recognised....Limit the scope of ur research to Canadian Educational system alone....Studying in canada alone puts u on the Top global ranking bro.....

Loolz, he no fit compare my own na. My University does only 3 masters programs; Master of information Systems Security management (MISSM) and Master of information Systems Assurance Management (MISAM)

And na Religious university, so except he be info security guy ( not hackers grin) no Masters program to compare with. I am very sure he no wan do PGD in Religious Knowledge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Helo friends, pls is there anyone storming cdhc tomorrow? pls reply so dat I can give u my details to help me out too. i am in imo state and can't storm dia 2mao. pls....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ezekielkujembola@yahoo.com,your passport number,tracking number,dob

Euopal: O thanks bro. wich details do u need? and send me your email so that i can mail it immediately. thanks bro. i appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
@zico70 send me your email so that i can send you my details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Euopal(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
zico70: Ezekielkujembola@yahoo.com,your passport number,king number,dob

Bros whats king number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sorry tracking number if its necessary but don't know yet,u can ask chrigo to know necessary info sha

Euopal: Bros whats king number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.