Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622904 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
go4gold007: ... Lol... ChriGo, abeg u knw of any graduate course student of University of Alberta or even undergraduate ...
....Dont worry when i jam one i go let you know.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
miss bon: sad sad sad sad
.....Sori for the late response dear...Check ur phone now its dia....winks!!....grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
"clears eyes" seen chrigo dear grin
ChriGo: .....Sori for the late response dear...Check ur phone now its dia....winks!!....grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Papa km will send it to you asap When NEPA bring lite grin....dem dey my PC and nepa dey use me play Ludo....lol....Will send it 2day....i don tell Nicemax....

Just passing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
ChriGo: ...Amefrica ....Put a smile on ur face na...Abi u wan join the Evil Servant club? grin....

grin grin grin funny you...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jinnery: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello House,

I am landed at last, all Glory to God and thanks house for all.

I also had the opportunity to clear my doubts about Point of Entry. U can actually land anywhr in CA. When u av ur TRV. I landed in Montreal and continued to toronto. Permit issued in Montreal for studies in Regina. The Quebec pass doesn't hold for a study visa. I have confirmed that. Hope that information helps some people. Cos u might jst get a cheaper airfare to some other airports in CA.

Just something to share with d house smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
britiko: congrats to d NAS's in d house.
@nas-jay- oro e tope. oluwaseun
waiting for d full story.

@nasdaQ- congrats on ur medics.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ambeyh: Congrats Nasdaq u don already dey port
gracias!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
iamteekaygal: Congrats to Nas Jay and Nasdaq.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Onye oma: NASDAQ congrats bro...welcome to the league of TRV hopefuls...
thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
NasdaQ:
thanks man
Bro give us details nah.....I bow 2 u oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jinnery: Hello House,

I also had the opportunity to clear my doubts about Point of Entry. U can actually land anywhr in CA. When u av ur TRV. I landed in Montreal and continued to toronto. Permit issued in Montreal for studies in Regina. The Quebec pass doesn't hold for a study visa. I have confirmed that. Hope that information helps some people. Cos u might jst get a cheaper airfare to some other airports in CA.

Thank God for journey mercy!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
tonyrero:
Bro give us details nah.....I bow 2 u oooo
sorry bro, totally 4got. Imma do dat in a bit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
hello nairalanders....... broda onye oma i didnt even know that msc is the same as a research program tho.i guess i meant M.eng. like i said tho i wouldnt mind colleges too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Here are the docs i submitted:
-Int. passport
-Admission letter
-Certificate from Uni.
-WAEC result
-NYSC certificate
-Birth certificate
-affidavit of support
-Sponsors SOA(personal)- 8m
-Sponsors SOA(company)- dont remember the figures
-Certificate of incorporation
-Memo and Art of association
-Particulars of directors
landed property valuation certificate- 25m
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Onye oma:

Sorry bro, I have very limited knowledge about that....
I would advise you to google it up, you'll get a good result
Bro send me your mail and number let us communicate have some other issues to iron out with you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jinnery: Hello House,

Thank God for safe trip. And thanks for the helpful info.
So ChriGo u see say I fit pass backdoor enter CA grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
apple08:

The flight make sense die. Lagos-dubai(6hrs+), Dubai-toronto(13hrs+). Dubai- toronto flight na him make sense pass cuz na the new boeing A300 Double Decker planes dem dey use for long distance flights. and transit hrs was just 2hrs. He no be like Turkish whay be 8hrs transit... grin
its nt jst entering emirates my main aim na to enta dubai small
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
kclexa:

Thank God for safe trip. And thanks for the helpful info.
So ChriGo u see say I fit pass backdoor enter CA grin
...Backdoor man grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
mistur_chris: hello nairalanders....... broda onye oma i didnt even know that msc is the same as a research program tho.i guess i meant M.eng. like i said tho i wouldnt mind colleges too.

M.Eng is kul then...not as competitive as M.A.Sc....though requires high CGPA as well cos it is assumed that you're very good academically and can work independently.

With regards to Colleges, check Seneca Collee, Mohawk College, Durham College, or Sheridan College for Chemical Engineering Technology...theses are the ones I know for now.

I hope you'll be fine with these...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
apple08:

aaahhhhh chrigo, so na miss bon u dey wait for.. No wonder u neva fly... cheesy grin
me sef no wan experience journey i wan experience romantic journey like chrigo and miss bon any girl heading to canada by either dec 31 or 1st of jan btw dose days shld let me know mak we go 2getheq abeg my papa sef fit pay ur air ticket 1st class

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Bro send me your mail and number let us communicate have some other issues to iron out with you

Send a mail to chrigolex@yahoo.com...so we can hook up...

Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
go4gold007: I will read up advised, I'm addicted to dis thread dan BBM or any social networking apps. U ppl r ma new family.
welcome aboard bro pls ensure to fasten up ur seat belt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
britiko:

Whao ,I love emirates and qatar, anyday, any- time. Dey r d bomb. Its just d 19hrs dats my challenge.
Dey just signed a $76billion deal with boeing for 156 new planes. So dier planes r good, 5 star travel experience unlike DELTA, UNITED even turkish but he better pass ethiopian. Me I no go near ethiopian aircraft o. SAFETY first na my watch word.

FYI, looking at standards, services and aircraft comfortability , Ethiopia is way better than Qatar. They ve got all what u might desire in an air travel but just the name Ethiopia seems scary to you which isn't so at all. Go figure...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na 6hrs Transit....but remember am not gonna be alone....Miss bon shall be dia.....with her around the 6hrs Transit go be 30mins grin.....I know u had a lonely flight....lol....

*passin by wv digital camera*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidimma1: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
pls house I need your opinion
chidimma1: Nairalander, pls i need ur opinion concerning this length of program and post study visa, I am going in for a one year masters program after which i intend going in for my phd, is it possible extending my stay from canny land for the phd, and if so, after the phd do i stand any chance of securing visa for further stay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
What is happening, have not seen Siga's response on this thread for some days - Hope no one piss my Chairman off
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
go4gold007: Yes Bro. Cos I'm still on service, passing out next year june Insha Allah n it's graduae course I'm apply for. Msc. Computer Science. I don't wana choke maself with activities n financial arrangement self, na baba.. Ma old man na evil servant; a lecturer not NNPC staff, so we need to make cash arrangement.

Funny person. God dey!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
greatheights:

*passin by wv digital camera*
....You go snap tire for plane ......no worry, shebi na same plane grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: What is happening, have not seen Siga's response on this thread for some days - Hope no one piss my Chairman off
…. Baba no be so… I am just a bit occupied ni… work dey backed up and locking me down… plus I get exams coming…

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.