Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630699 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Siga: …. Baba no be so… I am just a bit occupied ni… work dey backed up and locking me down… plus I get exams coming…

Thank God oh, cos anytime i sneaked in and out, yet no see your name . . . Good luck withe exams and works smart and not hard oh, how is madam and the kids?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ambeyh: me sef no wan experience journey i wan experience romantic journey like chrigo and miss bon any girl heading to canada by either dec 31 or 1st of jan btw dose days shld let me know mak we go 2gether abeg my papa sef fit pay ur air ticket 1st class

bros , any joy? i am eagerly awaiting your good news, me and the cold dey wait you for charlottetown.... I was joking with a friend the other day that if Prince edward island were to sink off the map overnight, nobody go even notice ....hahahahaha. seriously have a look at our wonderful province on the map.... you go fit sharply change your mind........i wish everyone success. dont worry, you will find that the whole visa wahala is worth it in the end.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thank God oh, cos anytime i sneaked in and out, yet no see your name . . . Good luck withe exams and works smart and not hard oh, how is madam and the kids?
…efiribodi dey… how ur side?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Siga: …efiribodi dey… how ur side?

My side is great and we give God all thanks . . . Just waiting on this ChriGo guy to hurry and bring my Gala oh . . . We might talk today (me and you) on your Humber connexion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Itstyme:

FYI, looking at standards, services and aircraft comfortability , Ethiopia is way better than Qatar. They ve got all what u might desire in an air travel but just the name Ethiopia seems scary to you which isn't so at all. Go figure...

My dear, I understand that one man's meat is another's poison.
U need not get worked up unneccessarily. I voiced my opinion and not forcing it on anyone.
Next tym u learn to be polite, don't tell me to go figure...
D last tym I got close to boarding an ethiopian plane at doha, I backed out. It was more of a flying coffin. Very old and rickety looking. I know ethiopian is better than some of our local airlines, but not qatar and emirates. I fly only arik within.
Do not be upset if u feel offended.
All in all, its my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My side is great and we give God all thanks . . . Just waiting on this ChriGo guy to hurry and bring my Gala oh . . . We might talk today (me and you) on your Humber connexion
…. No wahala… I full ground…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
…@ britiko and Itstyme… U guys need to try fly Air Siga… u will never fly any other airline again….Not to worry… Chrigogo is still not allowed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Siga: …@ britiko and Itstyme… U guys need to try fly Air Siga… u will never fly any other airline again….Not to worry… Chrigogo is still not allowed

Looking forward to that . . . But seriously i flew the Ethipian airline once and if not cos of our unruly behavior as Nigerians, it was not bad at all, but my usual airline is KLM or BA. . . . And now, Air Siga
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Looking forward to that . . . But seriously i flew the Ethipian airline once and if not cos of our unruly behavior as Nigerians, it was not bad at all, but my usual airline is KLM or BA. . . . And now, Air Siga
…I just believe its mostly about what u have in ur pocket… so people for here na chop money… na Business Class den wan fly enter Canada… lol…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
ancient1:

bros , any joy? i am eagerly awaiting your good news, me and the cold dey wait you for charlottetown.... I was joking with a friend the other day that if Prince edward island were to sink off the map overnight, nobody go even notice ....hahahahaha. seriously have a look at our wonderful province on the map.... you go fit sharply change your mind........i wish everyone success. dont worry, you will find that the whole visa wahala is worth it in the end.
my skl daddy been long i hav been waiting for ur mail since bt nt hav anything i need ur number so i can contact u to know abt paying my fees.hw UPEI na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
chidimma1: pls house I need your opinion
Hey! It is possible to extend ur visa as long as u hav an admission letter. If u r going in for a 1yr program, u might b given a 1yr work permit if u decide to work after concludin it which u will b expected to come back home when d period runs out. but if u run a 2 or 3yrs program, then they cld give u 3yrs work permit. So then u cld apply for permanent residence in ur fourth or fifth year. alot of nigerians extend their studies so as to get 3yrs work permit. So its possible to extend ur visa after every program, the longer u stay, the better in terms of work permit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Siga: …@ britiko and Itstyme… U guys need to try fly Air Siga… u will never fly any other airline again….Not to worry… Chrigogo is still not allowed
.....and Onye oma grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

......Gala on the way oga mi grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2013

smiley looking forward to flying Air siga. I know its tiwan tiwan and because na egbon get am na first class I go fly, infact I don't mind sitting beside d pilot. (Never experienced that)
And pls allow chrigogo o. So we can av an humorous flight..
Thanks egbon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
britiko:

smiley looking forward to flying Air siga. I know its tiwan tiwan and because na egbon get am na first class I go fly, infact I don't mind sitting beside d pilot. (Never experienced that)
And pls allow chrigogo o. So we can av an humorous flight..
Thanks egbon.
…If I allow Chrigogo… all my female passengers plus hostesses no go rest….
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
ancient1:

its not only me that is coming me and two other guy we all frm d same agent tho d last jst applied october and he is also a winter applicant tho we all going for our undergraduate course na GOD GO PERFECT AM ALL....AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Itstyme(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
britiko:

My dear, I understand that one man's meat is another's poison.
U need not get worked up unneccessarily. I voiced my opinion and not forcing it on anyone.
Next tym u learn to be polite, don't tell me to go figure...
D last tym I got close to boarding an ethiopian plane at doha, I backed out. It was more of a flying coffin. Very old and rickety looking. I know ethiopian is better than some of our local airlines, but not qatar and emirates. I fly only arik within.
Do not be upset if u feel offended.
All in all, its my opinion.

Aii Boss man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....You go snap tire for plane ......no worry, shebi na same plane grin....

*sobs*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ambeyh: its not only me that is coming me and two other guy we all frm d same agent tho d last jst applied october and he is also a winter applicant tho we all going for our undergraduate course na GOD GO PERFECT AM ALL....AMEN

make all of unu dey carry una naira head come, i dey wait....abeg make una keep una swag on point oh....e be like say dem dey respect naija guys out here, (surprising right? me sef no blv am) so make una no fall my hand......no awilologomba-ish arrangement or else i go deport u with speed. Intl students na like just 25% of the entire uni population, Africans are like say 10% of that population, nigerians go be like 95% of the african student population, so you are all welcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Siga: …If I allow Chrigogo… all my female passengers plus hostesses no go rest….
....Hahahaha....Oga mi dnt worry Britiko go keep an eye on me....U should be more concern about Onye oma grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
ancient1:

make all of unu dey carry una naira head come, i dey wait....abeg make una keep una swag on point oh....e be like say dem dey respect naija guys out here, (surprising right? me sef no blv am) so make una no fall my hand......no awilologomba-ish arrangement or else i go deport u with speed. Intl students na like just 25% of the entire uni population, Africans are like say 10% of that population, nigerians go be like 95% of the african student population, so you are all welcome.
dat one no be problem me get over swag abeg drop ur numba i go wan mak u tll wit my papa abt d payment of fees nd also i wanted to reg my course bt d kind course i c dere omo i neva hear am b4 in my liee ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
ancient1:

We plenty shaa.. Me sef dey show face for fall.

#TeamUPEI

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

#TeamUPEI
GOD BLESS wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

#TeamUPEI
amefrica am sorry for nt introducing u to our skl daddygrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ambeyh: amefrica am sorry for nt introducing u to our skl daddygrin

It's no probs. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chimaamaechi17: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
are there jobs in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimaamaechi17: are there jobs in canada

Is this supposed to be a joke? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

Is this supposed to be a joke? undecided

Answer am na... ask Chrigo, he has gotten worse questions than this....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
apple08:

Answer am na... ask Chrigo, he has gotten worse questions than this....

Na wa oo. How person go dey ask if there are job opportunities in one of the richest countries in the world, one of the countries that has strongest economy.. Seriously, I can't answer that question without being rude. So I have to keep mum. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2013
zico70: Bro I know overlook am ooo cos the security man self no won give me two forms.

Okay, no p boss. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 3:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Jinnery: Hello House,

[/b]I am landed at last,[b] all Glory to God and thanks house for all.

I also had the opportunity to clear my doubts about Point of Entry. U can actually land anywhr in CA. When u av ur TRV. I landed in Montreal and continued to toronto. Permit issued in Montreal for studies in Regina. The Quebec pass doesn't hold for a study visa. I have confirmed that. Hope that information helps some people. Cos u might jst get a cheaper airfare to some other airports in CA.

Just something to share with d house smiley

Welcome to Canada!
The bolded made me feel you actually meant PR all the same, you'll still be landed someday.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:06am On Nov 22, 2013
Amefrica:

Na wa oo. How person go dey ask if there are job opportunities in one of the richest countries in the world, one of the countries that has strongest economy.. Seriously, I can't answer that question without being rude. So I have to keep mum. smiley
....Amefrica.....so u self fit dey yab person now?....Lol.... am glad u now know how it feels......so no blame me for yabbing u den ooooo grin......

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.