Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622033 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2013
Luvly devin: Hello house what are my chances of enrolling in undergraduate programme with waec certificate of 2007 am 21 years old, and also is it easy to convert canada 6 months visit visa to either student visa or work visa, and as for to convert visit visa to work visa like how much and what are the things needed for the transition, I no I Have asked too much but your help is needed ASAP thanks for your contribution house

You can use your 2007 WAEC certificate for your undergraduate programme, all you need is to state what you were doing for the past 6 years such as working or studies.

As for converting your visitors visa please visit this embassy link for information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=483&t=15

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2013
kjbobo:
No p....bro....writing professional exams in summer and chose there as my centre...so we go see...safetrip

Thanks, I will contact you once I enter AREA grin
Atleast I fit charge you accommodation fees during your professional exams.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2013
kclexa:

You were trying to create unnecessary headaches for yourself. You really don't need any special agent to help you apply for visa. Thank God you came accross this forum.
Now start putting your application arsenal together. Considering your admission is for May 2014, you are in a very comfortable position to stire your ship. You got till end of January to sort your documents right. Thanks to the new online route.

Oboi, if na the time of paper application, I for done chase you go apply now now cos that normally took 4 to 8 months for trv to be ready.

Good luck

Thanks Bro for the reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: @ genpro2, I guess you applied to a university, if that was the case, you need to be patient. Universities admission decision don't come quick, usually its a pool decision unlike colleges.
mine didn't take so long maybe its cos am going for my UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ...Yes bro...Check dis link www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/344 ....You can get it done within an hour....
it may not even take up to an hour mine did'nt take up 2 10mins
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2013
Artorius: Hi folks, I'm tryna make a move to Canada for an undergraduate degree. What steps do I need to take and which of the colleges will be both affordable and cool for the course I intend to study (computer engineering). Are there also scholarship programs I can look out for? Thanks
try UPEI though nt a college bt a Uni its cool fees are up to 3mil total wit feeding nd books
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bravedude(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners]

For Grad admission into university of Saskatchewan, u need to submit

1) Two Official transcripts
2) 2 Recommendations
3) Statement of Research interest or letter of intent
4) Application fees ($75)
5) Degree Certificate

Please can a 2nd class lower division of 3.2gp apply too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ade58: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2013
hello house, am seeking for assistance from kind-hearted person in d house to send me sample of statement of research purpose jst 2 use as a guide in my write up to (skyus_skyontop@yahoo.com). Thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2013
kingRoosevelt: Haven't heard anyone say they did their meds in Port Harcourt. .they hardly use here tho...I think this place might take a day or two..

I did my medical in phc with prima before I applied. There was no crowd there only a few people. I was told to come by 9am and when I got there after 9am I was †ђξ 1st person there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
.....Phew!!! 22PMs ....Usain bolt Wait for me biko *In amefrica's voice* grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
zico70: Almost another monday coming in,God of mercy in U we put our trust don't let us be put to shame.Let there be testimonies of medicals and trvs.I must be in ontario soon.IJN

Amen brother!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....Phew!!! 22PMs ....Usain bolt Wait for me biko *In amefrica's voice* grin.....

grin grin *faints* *wakes* you gotta reply them nii ooo grin *faints back*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Champion2013: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
sanniemoe: Please anyone know how I can get a decent accommodation in Kitchener,Ontario.. I school in Conestoga next January.. need an urgent response

Heading to conestoga college too. @ sannie
My email: suazo4real@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ Ambeyh, UG admission decision is relatively faster than Postgraduate, usually you get decision after deadline dates, which is being referred to as a pool decision.
Best thing to do is to find out how long it takes.

I applied to U of R since August, I just got my decision last week.
And U of M is yet to make decision until March. Loads of Patience for graduate admissions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
Upei's admission comes out quite early try it.......Let's rock Upei...naija dudes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
.....Now the the traffic is normal....Dem all see Canada tuition fee Run faster dan Usain bolt grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now the the traffic is normal....Dem all see Canada tuition fee Run faster dan Usain bolt grin....
Lol.....it was really scary yesterday, now, sanity has been restored here grin Make we know who dey expect medix and who dey await TRV or who wan go pay tuition...As rich people concern nah grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....Now the the traffic is normal....Dem all see Canada tuition fee Run faster dan Usain bolt grin....
no mind dat so called bishop4apc na labour party him go enta nxt if him post any s**t here wen ge done clear bush finish him go settle down
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
SantohFilz: Upei's admission comes out quite early try it.......Let's rock Upei...naija dudes.
dem soppose giv u advertising manager grin guy my stuff got issues
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: @ Ambeyh, UG admission decision is relatively faster than Postgraduate, usually you get decision after deadline dates, which is being referred to as a pool decision.
Best thing to do is to find out how long it takes.

I applied to U of R since August, I just got my decision last week.
And U of M is yet to make decision until March. Loads of Patience for graduate admissions.
no wonder cos i dey ponder y my admission came out so fast
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2013

Nor be small thing.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
SantohFilz: Upei's admission comes out quite early try it.......Let's rock Upei...naija dudes.

#TeamUPEI cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
tonyrero:
Lol.....it was really scary yesterday, now, sanity has been restored here grin Make we know who dey expect medix and who dey await TRV or who wan go pay tuition...As rich people concern nah grin
my broda as u dey c me i get so much FAITH say dem go call plenty ppl for medics and TRV including me this week make i no lie for u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Amefrica:

#TeamUPEI cool
amefrica this is the guy i tld u abt dat we goin 2geda my bro frm anoda papa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1. Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
2. Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
3. Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
4. IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
5. SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
6. Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
7. Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
8. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
9. Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
10. Marksum AUGUST 26 Paper route
11. Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
12. pirezo96 AUGUST 27 Paper route
13. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
14. Ojoolajire SEPTEMBER 4 Paper route
15. Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
16. Kingsolve SEPTEMBER 16 Paper rout2
17. D_Fodio SEPTEMBER 23 Paper route
18. Sunshine_endles OCTOBER 30 Online route
19. Hehasdoneitb4 NOVEMBER 5 Online route

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
*breaths air of relief* and this thread was almost turned upside down. Some guys are funny. U hate to travel, yet u opened this thread to read and post. Are u that jobless? Pls everyone should make their intentions known so our Ogas can know how to help. We remain 1 family.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ambeyh: amefrica this is the guy i tld u abt dat we goin 2geda my bro frm anoda papa

Oh! Cool stuff. We go form clique.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
kitty_sunshine: *breaths air of relief* and this thread was almost turned upside down. Some guys are funny. U hate to travel, yet u opened this thread to read and post. Are u that jobless? Pls everyone should make their intentions known so our Ogas can know how to help. We remain 1 family.

I dey tell you. grin psychopaths everywhere.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
I missed out from alot yesterday....issokay wink unto the next mata.....prayer warriors another week is here; lets pray for more TRVs and Medical calls. Insha'Allah I willl be counted among the successful ones.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Huzzie: I missed out from alot yesterday....issokay wink unto the next mata.....prayer warriors another week is here; lets pray for more TRVs and Medical calls. Insha'Allah I willl be counted among the successful ones.

A lot!!! Where were you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Btruth: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Good thread indeed. Just a quick one, what is the procedure for their visiting visa applicants?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.