Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,275 members, 7,940,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (626698 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
LOL
linus27: miss bon hasn't gotten trv? wetin Chrigo dey look grin this new week na our week ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kike100: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
@apple08 and Beulah, thank u so much. God bless u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
....To all planning to submit via Online route Towards january start date...Please and please try as much as possible to submit latest dis week....Trust me its already getting late and i havent seen anyone told to bring a new start date....so logically they might wana dish out denial....Just saying dis for u to save Ur hard earned Visa app fee $$$ grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Amefrica: It was fun out here tho'. Sorry miss bon, Chrigo make u apologize on my behalf.

I'm out! Back to ghost mode. cool
....She don hear.....Dis ya ghost mode no dey gree disappear..lol....na so u talk d last time buh seems ya Ghost dey fail you grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
linus27: miss bon hasn't gotten trv? wetin Chrigo dey look grin this new week na our week ijn
....Big Amen!!...Na my TRV 2 i dey find now .....GOD AINT SLEEPING grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sunshineendles: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
yemjazz: pls what is the process involve in obtaining police report and what is the cost implication. i will also like to know if it is possible to start and finish the process in a day

Its 8k, just go to kirikiri, but it takes 24hrs, xcept u use leg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Big Amen!!...Na my TRV 2 i dey find now .....GOD AINT SLEEPING grin....
make una 4lw me fly emirates na chrigogo and chrig bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
sunshine_endles:

8k keh?mine was 4k oo and took about 3hrs....Holding 8k aint badt tho!!!Have it in mine say na 5k atmost u go pay and u will also collect it almost immidiately....ciao
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
sunshine_endles:

.....8k bitibawo...Dats owo tabua na....he should go straight to alagbon to do it....its just 3-4k...Poku lowo e grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ambeyh: make una 4lw me fly emirates na chrigogo and chrig bon
....You know say my miss bon na from Turkey so na Turkish airline all the way....Go find ya own biko grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by 3rdHigh: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
sunshine_endles:

Ain't need no leg, go to alagbon and get it done for less than N5K withing 1hr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: .....8k bitibawo...Dats owo tabua na....he should go straight to alagbon to do it....its just 3-4k...Poku lowo e grin....

Maybe the 8k include the guy transport fare... u no know na.. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
shola7777777:
Tnx so much bruv... What r d doc I wil nid to tidy? I have my small scale biz here and my wife depend on me... Pls advice.

Kindly visit cic website for the review list of docs for study permit.....I used a Canadian lawyer na y i cant recollect most the document i submitted....Mayb u shld arrange urs first then later talk abyt ur wifey cuz i cant assure u of the possibilities of both of u guys trv......My 5cent tho!!
@chrigo can also in his church mind help u tidy docs up....He's a good guy so b rest assured.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....You know say my miss bon na from Turkey so na Turkish airline all the way....Go find ya own biko grin....
c yawa no p i go find my own any vacant gel thats need accompany shld contact me am always free
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:

Kindly visit cic website for the review list of docs for study permit.....I used a Canadian lawyer na y i cant recollect most the document i submitted....Mayb u shld arrange urs first then later talk abyt ur wifey cuz i cant assure u of the possibilities of both of u guys trv......My 5cent tho!!
@chrigo can also in his church mind help u tidy docs up....He's a good guy so b rest assured.
....Tebenezer my Chairman...I trust u're doing great in small heaven ...lol....How far with the cold na?...seems na only u dey ontario wey neva complain of cold....Hmmm!! I can smell Software around you grin.....I go post the list of required docx for the online applicant later today or Tomorrow...working on it....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
apple08:

Maybe the 8k include the guy transport fare... u no know na.. grin
...LWKMD!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
alagbon in ikoyi is the best bet for police clearance certificate it is just 3k to 5k u go wait and collect it under 1hr ,ask for finger print section ask for sergeant funke there she will attend to you
sunshine_endles:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Huzzie:
We so much believe in criticizing others and justify our own act....that dude that came on here to derail the thread could have just advised peeps not to forget to give back to the country.#Shikena#lobatan#
No way. His comments do not have a tone of advice. He was out to demoralize others or rather impose his own beliefs in an awkward way. Thank God u called it derail the thread so we are on same page. I don't criticize but when an eye produces mucor,the eye needs to know.* end of discussion*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Tebenezer my Chairman...I trust u're doing great in small heaven ...lol....How far with the cold na?...seems na only u dey ontario wey neva complain of cold....Hmmm!! I can smell Software around you grin.....I go post the list of required docx for the online applicant later today or Tomorrow...working on it....

Who wan dey ontario whay no dey complain of cold? o boy oga siga was right ooo. Cold nearly kill me for bustop yestrday oooo. cold catch me i couldnt feel my fingers for some time cuz the bus no quick come and the most painful and scary thing na say people dey say the cold neva start. if he come start nko?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
apple08:

Who wan dey ontario whay no dey complain of cold? o boy oga siga was right ooo. Cold nearly kill me for bustop yestrday oooo. cold catch me i couldnt feel my fingers for some time cuz the bus no quick come and the most painful and scary thing na say people dey say the cold neva start. if he come start nko?

Lol . . You finger freezing already by last week of November? Wait till late December and January oh . . Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
apple08:

....Yaaay!!....I dey fear ooo....I have to resume my freezer training.....dem say the cold dey slap person ....How far the winter jacket u bought?....dem work for that side? Abi na nylon?...The winter jacket wey i buy heavy and thick for my body die....Am sure its gona work grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yaaay!!....I dey fear ooo....I have to resume my freezer training.....dem say the cold dey slap person ....How far the winter jacket u bought?....dem work for that side? Abi na nylon?...The winter jacket wey i buy heavy and thick for my body die....Am sure its gona work grin....

I always advice people to buy their winter jackets in Canada, cos you would never know what you need till you are in the situation . . .Imagine someone's finger frozen when it was only -4, wait till we get -30 with windchill oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I always advice people to buy their winter jackets in Canada, cos you would never know what you need till you are in the situation . . .Imagine someone's finger frozen when it was only -4, wait till we get -30 with windchill oh.
....Lobatan grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
apple08:

@shola77777....U c am,the guy na Mr nyc guy even to girls bur not to married women ooo...@chrigo and @apple08 I will sent the software make you join me,I dey bathe in snow nioooo.....Nuffin do me...Oga fhemmmy gan never code am,those i met at Canada dey fear fear.....Besides,locking urself inside deep freezer from home country with help also...they try that first....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shola7777777: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:

Tnx bruv for d kind response... Can u link me up with d lawyer dat assist u and I also thinking of applying for the visiting visa. @ oga chrigo kindly assist me wit d doc I wil nid for visiting visa. Tnx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:

@shola77777....U c am,the guy na Mr nyc guy even to girls bur not to married women ooo...@chrigo and @apple08 I will sent the software make you join me,I dey bathe in snow nioooo.....Nuffin do me...Oga fhemmmy gan never code am,those i met at Canada dey fear fear.....Besides,locking urself inside deep freezer from home country with help also...they try that first....

Lol . . . . Ice freezes at 0 while you will be in -30 something, will be interesting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ....Lobatan grin....

Oga Fhemmy, abeg no start ooo. This no funny again oooo..ahhh this cold serz ooo. chrigo, see forget jacket whay u dey carry come, i was told the same i didnt believe. The one whay u det carry come na nylon for here. Just come here come buy winter clothes, and jacket. Omo the wind dey blow person oo, if u no stand well the breeze go blow u, u go fall ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
apple08:
Oga Fhemmy, abeg no start ooo. This no funny again oooo..ahhh this cold serz ooo. chrigo, see forget jacket whay u dey carry come, i was told the same i didnt believe. The one whay u det carry come na nylon for here. Just come here come buy winter clothes, and jacket. Omo the wind dey blow person oo, if u no stand well the breeze go blow u, u go fall ooo.

Chairman, u never see nothing oh, cos we are even yet to be in the real winter . . . .even your tears will turn to ice on your face . . . Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, u never see nothing oh, cos we are even yet to be in the real winter . . . .even your tears will turn to ice on your face . . . Lol
.... Biggest lie... its warm jare guys... as a matter of fact.. I just ran outside in my boxers... no mind Fhemmmy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tay0: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi guys, please I need to get an afordable bsc nursing course in canada who as any idea of the required details needed and how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . . Ice freezes at 0 while you will be in -30 something, will be interesting

I almost turn statue on ma way to church today...Na ma uncle comot him jacket give me even tho its not pleasant for him...I turn stammerer quickly....but all good,ma software dey work for me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Siga: .... Biggest lie... its warm jare guys... as a matter of fact.. I just ran outside in my boxers... no mind Fhemmmy...

And you were chilling outside in boxers with toothpick in your mouth . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.