Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622904 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Ehn Ehn ...Do u think on campus accomodation would be cool during winter period before moving to off campus?.....Cuz the way dem dey emphasize d cold they make me and miss bon Shake grin....

*passing by eating gala*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Dont be a chicken, you could do it

that's d spirit #ginger
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marycosmas: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Hi ! Pls oga chrigo and fhemmy I submitted my application for winter jan 2014 section since 24th july at VFS center but hav not been contacted or Emailed for medics or trv am getting confused cos the school (conestoga colledge) insisted on posting the letter of approval from D embassey to them b4 15th december what do I do or should I email them?....plz repl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

why u com mk me remember the 30mins walk tins, hoping for a better one oooo.
...lolzzzz...na the one wey be 3mins working distance we must find oooo....any show yet ?....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Anointed111: Meeeeeeeen!!!! No be small thing o. These few weeks wei I say mek I rest small na him so many things dun happen for this our GOD BLESSED thread grin thank GOD for all the breakthroughs so far even though ma trv neva show I still get HOPE..congrats to Chrigo and all ma men wei dun chop trv... GOD aint sleeping. We shall all get there.. Did my medicals on 19th jux wondering wen cp will send it o.. All the same congrats 2 ya'll
....thanks my brother.. but why u never storm all this while na ?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2013
Leadn:

I would love to follow this up.

Thanks a lot for this beautiful post @Op God bless...

@Rilly2000 how do I get started if I want to enroll?
i dont know the direct website for international student enrolment, but, you can just search it on google 'University of saskatchewan International student application' and click any seach resulth that has 'usask.ca' innit or just go to their webiste www.usask.ca

hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2013
kreamstaff: Hi again please can anyone who has gotten to an advanced stage in the student visa process direct we newbees to any thread that can help us with information we need as this one seems to be for gisting by those at advanced levels in the process. Unfortunately the mods won't allow us open new threads on it, yet most fresh enquiries have been left unanswered.

we all were once new comers even veterans in the huz (mk i no mention names o), and i cud talk for mysef i read tru the thread to extract useful infos frm it b4 i even start to post onthe thread sef. i cud assure u 80% of a new comer's questn hv once bn answerd on thz thread. u can tk a quick scan at part4 of thz thread and ask any "direct" question in the house or use google search:
e.g,
"documents for canada online application on nairaland" u wud get direct links into the xact page scrol tru and folo the thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Onye oma:

Please young, say what and only what you're sure about...

Please post any RELEVANT asked here that wasn't answered...

If you know the level/class of people here making out time from their busy schedules to help guys that need help with admission, visa processing and accommodation, you'll revoke this ur unnecessary statement...If you know the millions of naira this thread has saved for successful applicants in the past, you'll just be grateful all thru ur life you came across a thread like this...

onye calm down...... he wud soon undastand say e no easy kipn up wv d thread. hailing all the ogas in the huz again oooo jare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2013
blink6:
young man, calm down! You sound like it someone's Job here to direct you on the path to Canada... We don't pay this guys for what they doing for us... They come gist...ehe?! Did you ask any question that wasn't answered? This thread has got four(4) other parts...start there.

lwkm oooo. he also nids to mk sm scarifices. nah " counter attack" style e won use enta d huz. biko calm dwn for him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2013
humanshado:

Your wife can still apply for a second MSc. I also have a masters from the UK and I have gotten my visa for a second one in Canada starting in January 2014. So no problem with that. To search for a suitable programme visit: www.aucc.ca or simply google the name of the course and include 'canada' in the search.

With regard to visa application. I will suggest that your wife to apply for herself and the kid only for now. You will serve as home tie. The trick is as soon as she gets to canada she will send you invitation to join them. This has been provided by Canada immigration as a standard procedure. If you make the mistake of applying for the whole family at once you could be denied because the visa officer will want to see the source of funding for her while in Canada. You will also send a signal to the visa officer that you are moving to canada permanently and this will lead to denial. We have seen cases like that in this forum.

With regard to how much money you need, you must show that you have tuition fee and living expenses for one year, money for baby care of the child and regular source of funding which your salary account statement or company account statement will show. Canadian immigration requires a student to show 10,000 canadian dollars as living expenses.

After getting admission, the procesa of visa application is explained in detailed in this thread and I advise you to apply online at: www.cic.gc.ca.

I believe other people will advise you more as you start the process. All the best.

best bet....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Bro u are fighting against forces bigger dan you in size...Go to dia office at anifowoshe and Rant for ur Visa....Check below for sample ranting grin.....
will try get my wrists n elbows soaked in greese..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2013
kentochi: God when will i be like you guys.
God pls change my story.
IT IS WELL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Bros chigo, pls try and post or repost that ur comment wih the links ffor the various important info sites once in a while so when newbies come in they can get info from there b4 asking questions. Not everyone can read from page one to 154, I did it sha but it was 125 then thanks. pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...lolzzzz...na the one wey be 3mins working distance we must find oooo....any show yet ?....

saw one on 56 finch dr, 1.3km frm lambton and 16mins walk cc @google map o, buh av to contact landlord for d details, no price and no oda specs details on apartment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
.....@oga banker equilibrium how far na.....any update ?.....dem white girls can't wait to see u ooo grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2013
@Newbies.....a word is enough for the wise; If you want an urgent answer to a question please do it politely and ensure to be patient at all time by reposting it to remind the house that your question hasnt been answered. We have all come a long way to make this house one, lots and lots of people on this thread have met outside this platform home and abroad. We see ourselves has family here, so if you want to join this family you would have to exercise patience as much as possible. Lest I forget this thread has five(5) parts, if you cant be polite enough to ask your questions on this part 5; you can easily read the part 1-4(just about a thousand page#not much you would say abi#), am sure after you must have read that you would understand that patience is virtue. WELCOME TO CANADA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

saw one on 56 finch dr, 1.3km frm lambton and 16mins walk cc @google map o, buh av to contact landlord for d details, no price and no oda specs details on apartment.
...Find out about the details biko...16mins still dey manageable....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
akinyes: Bros chigo, pls try and post or repost that ur comment wih the links ffor the various important info sites once in a while so when newbies come in they can get info from there b4 asking questions. Not everyone can read from page one to 154, I did it sha but it was 125 then thanks. pls
....Ok ooo...Will try my best grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2013
Onye oma:

Ambeyh...Pls don't be offended... Since I've been reading ur posts for sometime now, no punctuation from beginning to end...do us (esp me that is still forcing ourselves to master the language) that favour so that we can easily decode the info you're passing across...
am sorry i will stat nw.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2013
@Marycosmas.....Chrigo already answered you, You would have to go the Canadian embassy (tues n thurs only)to enquire about your application status; you would be given a form to fill your name, DOB, application number, intl passport number...

@Kitty_Sunshine.....you got me wrong....i was actually referring to that BishopAPC dude.

@Medical n TRV Hopefuls......God's favour insha'Allah

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
marycosmas: Hello all! New to D forum submitted my application for winter jan 2014 section since 24th july at VFS center but hav not been contacted or Emailed for medics or trv am getting confused cos the school (conestoga colledge) insisted on posting the letter of approval from D embassey to them b4 15th december what do I do ?....plz reply
submited my on the 4th of june and still nothing..relax God dey..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Bros Chrigo, on a personal matter pls help me calculate my application duration/whereabouts. I've noticed no one here, for †ђξ last 50 pages, has said they did their medicals b4 submitting like I did. So pls whatt state do u think my application is cos I applied 21 oct via paperr based . And who is storming tomorrow? Peeps like me in phc need ur help o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

scan the SOA pages as jpg, arrange em all in a pdf and save it as a file. Das all.

Thanks Bro. I will keep you posted how it goes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
decision01: submited my on the 4th of june and still nothing..relax God dey..
Relaxation isnt an option at all.....It would be better you find time to visit the embassy (Tues n Thurs only)to inquire about your application status; guys that visited the embassy last week were told that August 5th applications were being processed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2013
akinyes: Bros Chrigo, on a personal matter pls help me calculate my application duration/whereabouts. I've noticed no one here, for †ђξ last 50 pages, has said they did their medicals b4 submitting like I did. So pls whatt state do u think my application is cos I applied 21 oct via paperr based . And who is storming tomorrow? Peeps like me in phc need ur help o
Are u sure you read the last 50 pages? ....well,Sunshine_endless did medicals before submission, applied Oct 30 via Online route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Oluwarote:

Thanks Bro. I will keep you posted how it goes...

no wahala.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
akinyes: Bros Chrigo, on a personal matter pls help me calculate my application duration/whereabouts. I've noticed no one here, for †ђξ last 50 pages, has said they did their medicals b4 submitting like I did. So pls whatt state do u think my application is cos I applied 21 oct via paperr based . And who is storming tomorrow? Peeps like me in phc need ur help o
....state of emergency grin...... u submitted late sha but nothing spoil...just go say hello to them at the embassy.... u might be shocked to get ur visa bro....since u've already done medics......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....thanks my brother.. but why u never storm all this while na ?......
. Ma guy abeg no mind mi jare ah bin d vex say cdhc bin misplace ma passport ah no come fit go for medicals... Am happy to be back sha. Abeg o since I dun do ma med on 19th, wen u feels say cdhc fit get ma result?? Abeg if u get cp dr control abeg pm me since na dia u do ya own mek I fit call dem. U sure say ma trv go quick com so?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Find out about the details biko...16mins still dey manageable....

ChriGo, why you dey fear na? All you need is to triple wear that lovely LongJohn termal wear and trek the 30 mins.

Well sha, me done see my 5 mins walk to school and shopping mall. Na payment I dey arrange so grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Anointed111: . Ma guy abeg no mind mi jare ah bin d vex say cdhc bin misplace ma passport ah no come fit go for medicals... Am happy to be back sha. Abeg o since I dun do ma med on 19th, wen u feels say cdhc fit get ma result?? Abeg if u get cp dr control abeg pm me since na dia u do ya own mek I fit call dem. U sure say ma trv go quick com so?
.....19th of when ?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Artorius: Guys I applied for admission to Upei, and at a point I was asked to pay an application processing fee via credit card. But I don't have one so is there any way I can pay besides credit card cos they also talked about sending the application to the registrar's office and I definitely can't do that. please reply ASAP. Thanks
yh u can pay via d wire transfer,dat was hw i paid mine.u can ask dem abt more payment methods.GLUCK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by funnyem: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Please I currently need an information from those that used Maple. A friend of mine was instructed to pay tuition and accommodation by the embassy and she asked them if she could pay for like 3Months for accommodation but her agent insisted that she should pay the whole one year. Is advisable for her to pay accommodation for a whole year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.