Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (630700 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2013
Oluwarote:

Thanks Bro. I will keep you posted how it goes...

ok.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ...Find out about the details biko...16mins still dey manageable....

wud b on it n scout sm more
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

ChriGo, why you dey fear na? All you need is to triple wear that lovely LongJohn termal wear and trek the 30 mins.

Well sha, me done see my 5 mins work to school and shopping mall. Na payment I dey arrange so grin

whr is dat biko

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....19th of when ?....
. 19th of npv. Dis month na...last tuesday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

whr is dat biko

Lol, see greatheights too dey find 5mins walk to school. Abeggi use ur greatheights overcome the cold jor, with your height you go fit trek Chrigo 30mins walk in 10 mins grin

Me na Alberta I dey oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kreamstaff: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2013
humanshado:

Your wife can still apply for a second MSc. I also have a masters from the UK and I have gotten my visa for a second one in Canada starting in January 2014. So no problem with that. To search for a suitable programme visit: www.aucc.ca or simply google the name of the course and include 'canada' in the search.

With regard to visa application. I will suggest that your wife to apply for herself and the kid only for now. You will serve as home tie. The trick is as soon as she gets to canada she will send you invitation to join them. This has been provided by Canada immigration as a standard procedure. If you make the mistake of applying for the whole family at once you could be denied because the visa officer will want to see the source of funding for her while in Canada. You will also send a signal to the visa officer that you are moving to canada permanently and this will lead to denial. We have seen cases like that in this forum.

With regard to how much money you need, you must show that you have tuition fee and living expenses for one year, money for baby care of the child and regular source of funding which your salary account statement or company account statement will show. Canadian immigration requires a student to show 10,000 canadian dollars as living expenses.

After getting admission, the procesa of visa application is explained in detailed in this thread and I advise you to apply online at: www.cic.gc.ca.

I believe other people will advise you more as you start the process. All the best.

Thank you so very much humanshado for this precious information, its like you illuminated the dark for quite a number of us following this thread.ill follow your advice and work towards applying next year. As per the others who decided to badmouth me, all I asked for was a link to some thread where I could get help if u couldn't offer it. I believe its better at times to just keep quiet if u don't intend to help instead of replying with no useful info.

Thanx again humanshado, by the way where in UK did u do ur 1st Msc, my wife en I did ours in Scotland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

Lol, see greatheights too dey find 5mins walk to school. Abeggi use ur greatheights overcome the cold jor, with your height you go fit trek Chrigo 30mins walk in 10 mins grin

Me na Alberta I dey oh!

lwkmd ooooooo. funni sumbori. mk person no go turn ice on motion ni o. lolx. lucky u, 5mins walk is a gud deal, hope e no too cost sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
A piece of advice for Chrigo et al. Do not dress to impress, dress to survive..

Goodluck!

Ghost mode! cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Huzzie:
Are u sure you read the last 50 pages? ....well,Sunshine_endless did medicals before submission, applied Oct 30 via Online route.

Is it possible to do Medical before submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Any body with asaju med clinic numba,really need to call em
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

ChriGo, why you dey fear na? All you need is to triple wear that lovely LongJohn termal wear and trek the 30 mins.

Well sha, me done see my 5 mins work to school and shopping mall. Na payment I dey arrange so grin
.....why u no find 30mins own na....make cold finish u grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by worry359(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Ambeyh: Any body with asaju med clinic numba,really need to call em
Why could you not look on Google
I went there with one click and look what I found.
http://www.asajumedicalclinic.com/contact.php
You need to try for yourself without begging for help!
Does mama still have to help you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2013
Oluwarote:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2013
greatheights:

lwkmd ooooooo. funni sumbori. mk person no go turn ice on motion ni o. lolx. lucky u, 5mins walk is a gud deal, hope e no too cost sha

Omo na 500 dollars a month o! Abeg no try do the conversion to naira That na money for better 3 bedroom flat plus gateman wey go dey wash my motor for naija.

This Canada investment done dey pass handshake, kneeshake done join.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Oluwarote:

It is cos, Sunshine_endles n Akinyes did

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....why u no find 30mins own na....make cold finish u grin.....

You know say snow dey disturb for my side pass una side, and I never buy snow sledge and dogs wey go dey carry me for the snow go school grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2013
worry 359:
That was uncalled for...@Ambeyh; please overlook it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
[quote author=Oluwarote][/quote]

Please follow the normal procedure Recomended by the embassy to wait for medical instruction before undertaking your medicals.

Any medical money paid is at applicant's risk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2013
worry 359:

Awww what happened to the luv among our Nland family, people dey quick provoke these days oh.

No vex for the question oga worry359, but as you see the contact info, you for just write am give am. Atleast others go see the contact info too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
kclexa:

Me na Alberta I dey oh!
...lwkmd.. cold no dey look uche face ooo...when cold begin slap am...greatheights go change to lowheights grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by claycares: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oga siga and Fhemmmy, abeg I dey find accomodation too...
Headed to Humber College late Dec.
I've seen some on Places4Students.com but to seal d deal na wahala.
I'll really appreciate ur assisstance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Amefrica: A piece of advice for Chrigo et al. Do not dress to impress, dress to survive..

Goodluck!

Ghost mode! cool
.....Dress to survive during winter.....dress to impress during summer....chai!!!! miss bon wa gba grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
oshee! dear grin, cant wait....winks
ChriGo: .....Dress to survive during winter.....dress to impress during summer....chai!!!! miss bon wa gba grin......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oluwarote:

.....yes its possible...but not advicable.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....state of emergency grin...... u submitted late sha but nothing spoil...just go say hello to them at the embassy.... u might be shocked to get ur visa bro....since u've already done medics......

Thanks boss but I can't travel to lag till upper monday †ђξ soonest. That's why I'm asking WHO IS STORMING TOMORROW?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anointed111: . 19th of npv. Dis month na...last tuesday
....mail consultant practice.. info@childrenspractice.com ....they Will get back to u on ur medics status.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
akinyes:

Thanks boss but I can't travel to lag till upper monday †ђξ soonest. That's why I'm asking WHO IS STORMING TOMORROW?
...reloop: WHO IS STORMING OOOO grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....Dress to survive during winter.....dress to impress during summer....chai!!!! miss bon wa gba grin......

grin The summer sef go cold pass 9ja's harmattan.

Ghost mode!
cool

miss bon: oshee! dear grin, cant wait....winks

cheesy Hmmm grin Madam, how you doing today?

Ghost mode!
cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
lol@harmattan, am good, hope u gud too? smiley
Amefrica:

grin The summer sef go cold pass 9ja's harmattan.

Ghost mode!
cool

cheesy Hmmm grin Madam, how you doing today?

Ghost mode!
cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marycosmas: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls Nairalanders any one with idea on what to do next should pls reply me my application has been submitted since 24th july and I hav not been contacted or Email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
funnyem:
Please I currently need an information from those that used Maple. A friend of mine was instructed to pay tuition and accommodation by the embassy and she asked them if she could pay for like 3Months for accommodation but her agent insisted that she should pay the whole one year. Is advisable for her to pay accommodation for a whole year!
She shld if she can, after all it shld b refundable. But if she's lookin 4 an alternative, she can look 4 accommodation outside campus, where most landlords give a 1yr contract and you only have to pay for the first and last month of d contract. Thats what I did. This system makes more sense cos she can get a 1yr contract without havin to pay for the full year. I hope this info helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.