Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,613 members, 7,944,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (627256 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And you were chilling outside in boxers with toothpick in your mouth . . . tongue
...Na so Baba.... grin ...Was out till 1am this morning clubbing.... bro... the windchill bad gan ni...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:
I almost turn statue on ma way to church today...Na ma uncle comot him jacket give me even tho its not pleasant for him...I turn stammerer quickly....but all good,ma software dey work for me....

Get yourself a nice jacket (Dont be too fashion minded for now oh), a winter boot that could withstand -40 weather and wear an underpant, and the rest is all golfs and socks and get a winter hat, you will be good.
In one word, wrap yourself like a xmas present . . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Siga: .... Biggest lie... its warm jare guys... as a matter of fact.. I just ran outside in my boxers... no mind Fhemmmy...
na superman u b?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Siga: ...Na so Baba.... grin ...Was out till 1am this morning clubbing.... bro... the windchill bad gan ni...lol

My Brother, i tire oh - in another 4 months, we will be OK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ambeyh: na superman u b?

Na Sigawhat? Sigaman! . . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kentochi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
God when will i be like you guys.
God pls change my story.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ambeyh: na superman u b?
...No ..Ninja Turtle...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
kentochi: God when will i be like you guys.
God pls change my story.

No need to be like anyone, just be yourself and i am sure your story will change for good . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

My Brother, i tire oh - in another 4 months, we will be OK
... I am about to activate hibernation mode...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Na Sigawhat? Sigaman! . . . .
baba u get am SIGAMAN hahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Siga: ... I am about to activate hibernation mode...

You wish . . .Lol, with work and activities of taking kids here and there - I would love to see how the hibernation mode will be initiated oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ...Whats ur start date?...
3rd of september..but had to defer it to january 2014..kinda don't know what to do at the moment..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Get yourself a nice jacket (Dont be too fashion minded for now oh), a winter boot that could withstand -40 weather and wear an underpant, and the rest is all golfs and socks and get a winter hat, you will be good.
In one word, wrap yourself like a xmas present . . . . cheesy

I dey with oga siga till mormor oooo....Wear only boxers parry na him we go...it was fun all the way....@chrigo,u need teleport here sharpaly....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
decision01: 3rd of september..but had to defer it to january 2014..kinda don't know what to do at the moment..

What to do as in what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:

I dey with oga siga till mormor oooo....Wear only boxers parry na him we go...it was fun all the way....@chrigo,u need teleport here sharpaly....

Lol . . .OYO for you both oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . .OYO for you both oh

Its our party we can do what we want *In Rihanna's voice*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
tebenezer:

....Hahaha...Boxers ke.....dont wana be dumped in the Museum biko....i go cum join una ooo Make cold slap me small....The last time i chop slap na from my sec sch teacher grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What to do as in what?
like forcefully appear on the 1st floor..get an answer forced out of one of them consular..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oluwarote: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi everyone here,
I am new on this thread. I have concluded in my mind to do it myself via. Can somebody shed more light on how to upload Statement of Account Online. I m thinking of applying to the embassy for my May 2014 admission by January. Pls I need ur assistance. Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
decision01: like forcefully appear on the 1st floor..get an answer forced out of one of them consular..

If you think it is taking too long, you could go and ask for answers but with patience and no fighting with them oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
kentochi: God when will i be like you guys.
God pls change my story.
......My guy i said Exactly dis during my silent observing period...Oga siga and Oga Fhemmmy fit make person die of Cdhc depression cuz the way i read dem post they make canny sweet my belle.....na so God dash me my TRV so i believe urs will cum bro grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ......My guy i said Exactly dis during my silent observing period...Oga siga and Oga Fhemmmy fit make person die of Cdhc depression cuz the way i read dem post they make canny sweet my belle.....na so God dash me my TRV so i believe urs will cum bro grin.....

Me ke? I no sabi wetin you dey talk oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is it possible 4 me 2 go to d embassy on Thursday jst to go say hi and luckily i get called to get my visa that day did my medics last week friday am i been to hasty or its cool for u guys for me 2 go show face
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
decision01: like forcefully appear on the 1st floor..get an answer forced out of one of them consular..
...Storming time...Tue and Thur only...Go make inquiry bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Me ke? I no sabi wetin you dey talk oh
.....Na una inspire poor ChriGo....Hoping to become a Billionaire like you someday grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ......My guy i said Exactly dis during my silent observing period...Oga siga and Oga Fhemmmy fit make person die of Cdhc depression cuz the way i read dem post they make canny sweet my belle.....na so God dash me my TRV so i believe urs will cum bro grin.....

its worth the anxiousness.....Only noting good comes easy so,Dont take easy as an option..As it was settled for ogaz sigaman,fhemmy n chrigo,Urz is a testimony !!!I testified also.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

If you think it is taking too long, you could go and ask for answers but with patience and no fighting with them oh
are u a babe?you got me kinda calm n gentle when i get there..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by decision01: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
ChriGo: ...Storming time...Tue and Thur only...Go make inquiry bro...
want to understand you pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
decision01: want to understand you pls
...Bro u are fighting against forces bigger dan you in size...Go to dia office at anifowoshe and Rant for ur Visa....Check below for sample ranting grin.....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ambeyh: Is it possible 4 me 2 go to d embassy on Thursday jst to go say hi and luckily i get called to get my visa that day did my medics last week friday am i been to hasty or its cool for u guys for me 2 go show face

Ambeyh...Pls don't be offended... Since I've been reading ur posts for sometime now, no punctuation from beginning to end...do us (esp me that is still forcing ourselves to master the language) that favour so that we can easily decode the info you're passing across...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
grin grin chrigo be prepared, u will surely end up putting this on when u get here to canny...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
LOL, would def love to see chrigo in this grin
apple08: grin grin chrigo be prepared, u will surely end up putting this on when u get here to canny...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (501)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.