Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (619158 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Emerald92: Thru my agent tho!... Submitted:

Waec result
Transcript
Police report
Bank statement : 6.8M
Notarized affidavit of support
Company' document(CAC)
Birth certificate
Admission Letter( Lethbridge college,Alberta)
Tuition fee receipt
Nysc cert.... Etc....

Please when did you have your medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What are you studying at Durham College and what year?

PG in HRM..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
apple08:
PG in HRM..

Nice . . . Enjoy Oshawa and all she got to offer?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congratulationssssssssssssssssss!
NasdaQ: Yeah Buddy!!! gotten my TRV. Its d Lord's doing. TRV nd Medic hopefuls, dont stop believing. Its ur turn in a bit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
breezed into dis thread today..glad to c dem Trvs rollin in....More still cumin...safe jorni to dose travelin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congrats
TRV de fall this period well well.
I don de tap am
Emerald92: I don PORT oooooo!!!!! My Visa just landed after all d sleepless 9t,Am alwyz ere on nairaland reading peeps comment,hoping and prayin my time wld come..... Silent observer tho! ....All praise to Almighty God... To all medicals/TRV peeps... Don't worry ur time wil surely com..... Chirgo and mis bon ( I see u in 3D)....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by slyk2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
ChriGo?
U don reach?
How far abi how near?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
is it true 2morow is.d lst storming day?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ britiko nd kitty
I appreciate your sincere contributions, infact, I am making an head-way toward securing admission for the May session, hopefully I shall submit online application by second week in Jan .....thanks once again
[quote author=kitty_sunshine][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
Amefrica:

Congrats man!
thanks boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Congratulations
Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
NasdaQ: thanks boss

Welcome man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
Miss bon, how far?

Chrigo don go, and he don make me d PA. So, I'm fully in charge now. "God aint sleeping" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
snugle: So much good news today! I also just got my TRV!!

Thank God!
Congrats hommie! We applied on d same day, got medics d same day nd got TRV d same day nawa ooo lool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
sly-k:
Congratulationssssssssssssssssss!
thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
my chrigo never reach oo but any moment from one hour time, my swthrt go land grin
Amefrica: Miss bon, how far?

Chrigo don go, and he don make me d PA. So, I'm fully in charge now. "God aint sleeping" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chatters:

Congrats dear! Our God is at work.
Yes o! Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Congrats
thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
miss bon: my chrigo never reach oo but any moment from one hour time, my swthrt go land grin

grin it's alright. He's bestowed on me all his power. All your "winks" "dear" etc should be directed to me. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
NasdaQ: Congrats hommie! We applied on d same day, got medics d same day nd got TRV d same day nawa ooo lool
Congrat bro ooo.. We shall meet dere by God grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
britiko: @ emerald92- congrats on ur trv. Enjoy and do av a merry xmas in advance.

@snuggle&NasdaQ- Congrats on ur trv guys. Wishing u more success in life and canny.
Merry xmas in advance.

Pls did u guys storm or u got d usual email alert or thru vfs tracking?
Kindly reply o.

Once more e ku orire o.
Amen! Thanks a lot, really appreciate. I didn't storm, got d news from my agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
LOL, there can only be one chrigo ooo, he alone shall receive all those and more grin
Amefrica:

grin it's alright. He's bestowed on me all his power. All your "winks" "dear" etc should be directed to me. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
marksum: Congrat bro ooo.. We shall meet dere by God grace
Thank u bro, 4 sure we gon jam by His grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
miss bon: LOL, there can only be one chrigo ooo, he alone shall receive all those and more grin

shocked shocked *faints*

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Fhemmmy: Congrats to you all, but remember to bring Gala for Fhemmmy Motos oh
you dey sell car ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2013
House, plz when submitting ur passport back 2 d embassy are we to submit the recipt of the medix..plz I nid urgent ansa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by snugle: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2013
marksum: House, plz when submitting ur passport back 2 d embassy are we to submit the recipt of the medix..plz I nid urgent ansa

No. You are not to submit the receipt of the medicals with your passport. The only thing required are the proof of payment of tuition and board (Thats if your medicals came with further instructions). Asides that, you need not submit anything else.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 2:22am On Dec 19, 2013
j-pepper:
So i got an email from university of manitoba,they didn't offer me admission and they didn't give me any reason either, they just said they "regret", cry cry cry,well i regret as well,i just wasted my hard earned money!and i don buy winter coat down o(yes, am that optimistic).And my friend wanted us to use an agent i declined, now I look like someone who has fallen victim of their own ITK

Anyway can any1 suggest schools that do not require english test exam and gre with application fees in the range of 75-100 dollars?

I am worried though, how will i get trv when dem no gree give me admission,i thought that was a given once you meet the requirements! cry cry cry cry cry
God dey sha, no be by force

Please you can also suggest schools in the US

Would appreciate your contributions, thanks.
Sorry abt dat. Wat start date did u apply for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2013
j-pepper:
I applied for Computer Science,made a 2.1, thats the grade the requested in their requirements.The odd thing is they didnt say the rejection was for lack of academic competence,they even said "even if you met the minimum requirements of the faculty,our inability to consider you application at this time is not necessarily a reflection on you as a candidate for postgraduate studies....blablabla" and something about number of appications and available slots.Too bad i guess

Wat was ur cgpa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Welcome to Canada, CHRIGO and GH so happy to receive you guys!!!!!
As you've stepped on the land all your goals shall be reached smoothly!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by shayi12: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2013
does anyone know weather chrigo has left for canada? awaiting is arrival in lambton soonish!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 3:29am On Dec 19, 2013
shayi12: does anyone know weather chrigo has left for canada? awaiting is arrival in lambton soonish!!!!

Lambton bus just took em now from Toronto airport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.