Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:45 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (622903 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
....Mehn this thread don fly sha....Chai!!!....if to say i dey around, onye oma go don put the whole blame on me grin.....I thank God for bringing me and greatheight Safe and Sound to Canada....and i also appreciate y'all for the wishes....so much love in the house.......I also wanna congratulate the TRV choppers...hmm!! God has finally answered your prayers...and to all still awaiting goodnews ..... have dis in mind....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....thats the secret code to my TRV success grin......i also met with Shayi my man....dude's a big boy....Nice meeting you bro.....@ Oga Fhemmmy look below for the proof of your Gala oooooo.....dem dey here and as i be newbie i really dont know how to get it down accross ooo...still struggling to get accomodation ooo....dis Galas go expire next week oooo.....i don PM you sha....My sweet miss bon dear....i hope guys here no dey disturb you sha, especially that big headed Gstring....I await your good news soon dear....come join me sharpally ojere...its getting colder grin.....@Ambeyh my guy special congrats to you bro....Welcome to canada........

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
^^^ Great and welcome . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
cant wait to be with you sweetie kiss grin
ChriGo: ....Mehn this thread don fly sha....Chai!!!....if to say i dey around, onye oma go don put the whole blame on me grin.....I thank God for bringing me and greatheight Safe and Sound to Canada....and i also appreciate y'all for the wishes....so much love in the house.......I also wanna congratulate the TRV choppers...hmm!! God has finally answered your prayers...and to all still awaiting goodnews ..... have dis in mind....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....thats the secret code to my TRV success grin......i also met with Shayi my man....dude's a big boy....Nice meeting you bro.....@ Oga Fhemmmy look below for the proof of your Gala oooooo.....dem dey here and as i be newbie i really dont know how to get it down accross ooo...still struggling to get accomodation ooo....dis Galas go expire next week oooo.....i don PM you sha....My sweet miss bon dear....i hope guys here no dey disturb you sha, especially that big headed Gstring....I await your good news soon dear....come join me sharpally ojere...its getting colder grin.....@Ambeyh my guy special congrats to you bro....Welcome to canada........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
ChriGo: ....Mehn this thread don fly sha....Chai!!!....if to say i dey around, onye oma go don put the whole blame on me grin.....I thank God for bringing me and greatheight Safe and Sound to Canada....and i also appreciate y'all for the wishes....so much love in the house.......I also wanna congratulate the TRV choppers...hmm!! God has finally answered your prayers...and to all still awaiting goodnews ..... have dis in mind....GOD AINT SLEEPING.....thats the secret code to my TRV success grin......i also met with Shayi my man....dude's a big boy....Nice meeting you bro.....@ Oga Fhemmmy look below for the proof of your Gala oooooo.....dem dey here and as i be newbie i really dont know how to get it down accross ooo...still struggling to get accomodation ooo....dis Galas go expire next week oooo.....i don PM you sha....My sweet miss bon dear....i hope guys here no dey disturb you sha, especially that big headed Gstring....I await your good news soon dear....come join me sharpally ojere...its getting colder grin.....@Ambeyh my guy special congrats to you bro....Welcome to canada........

Egbon, shey e wa pa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ Great and welcome . . .
....Thats it grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
@chrigo, welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: cant wait to be with you sweetie kiss grin
...Thank God the hospital don dey talk better....See you soon grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lilryder(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
ChriGo: ....Thats it grin....

You be real correct man oh . . . I go chap gala and people at home and office will know that ChriGo has made it happen and Galad me . . . Salivating already

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Amefrica:

Egbon, shey e wa pa?
...Padi mi...i dey oooo...how your package?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
… ki lo ba de Chrigogo…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siga: … ki lo ba de Chrigogo…

I beg make i collect my gala before you call him Chringori oh . . . tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siga: … ki lo ba de Chrigogo…
....Egbon mi....i dey ooo.....trying to get a line.....will call you as soon as i get it grin....oga Fhemmmy gala dey here...live and direct....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I beg make i collect my gala before you call him Chringori oh . . . tongue
… WOuld have met dem guys for Pearson last night…but I didn't knw I would be free…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013

ChroGo in Sernia. Finally the boys are in town.
Welcome bro, abeg no lick snow as u dey lick those ice for your freezer training. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siga: … WOuld have met dem guys for Pearson last night…but I didn't knw I would be free…

That would have been nice, i think next time, i will try and find time too to welcome our people to the nation of Canada . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatfa4(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
greatfa4: Good day great men in the hux
I am so delight to meet this forum now.
I have few question,

1. Does any university in canada, accept 2.84(lower credit) for post graduate?
2. What is the cheapest, I have try to search, find memoria, but others opinion will be welcome?
3. Is it possible to work and study also to assist my fees because I may not get the complete fees?

Plz ur advise will be strongly appreciated. Congratulation to those who have made it.

Someone should plz answer me....................
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

That would have been nice, i think next time, i will try and find time too to welcome our people to the nation of Canada . . .
… I have done that few times actually… but as this na December… I been dey busy…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siga: … I have done that few times actually… but as this na December… I been dey busy…

I have only done that for students that we secure visa for, but since this thread is an e-family, wont be a bad idea.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
kclexa:

ChroGo in Sernia. Finally the boys are in town.
Welcome bro, abeg no lick snow as u dey lick those ice for your freezer training. grin
.......hahahaha....Kclexa my man....yep i don dey here....the cold no much sha as per my freezer training grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
@chrigoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
mPop: @chrigoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
.....Mpoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HEZABLE: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank. I have B.sc in engrg.
my prog is 1yr PGD
Tuition is 13k dollars

thanks

Sorry about your denial but it's for greater things to come.

You didn't tell us about your previous studies, anyway the summary of your denial was based on financial grounds & purpose of visit.
On financial grounds, if you decide to go through online route again, try to pay your full tuition, since it's one of the proof of finance or you can deposit like $20 to your student account to cover for both tuition & accomodation. Get receipts of payments for the two.
Build your acct to a sufficient, viable and durable amount of
#6M, your wife SOA is ok for reliable source of income, and/or any other things you can add to it.

For purpose of visit, write briefly about your educational background how it enables you to study your chosen course for the future. Why did u choose Canada rather than Nigeria? Why the university? Emphasize that you will come back to Nigeria after your studies and have good opportunities in home country.
Add any unclear thing about your visa applications.
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
ChriGo: .....Mpoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin.........

Must u always shine teeth?? Gist us jare how us canada? Where r u staying and all? D people etc..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm...... smiley
mPop:

Must u always shine teeth?? Gist us jare how us canada? Where r u staying and all? D people etc..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ambeyh: you guys shld help me Thank the LORD,i wnt on a secret storming 2day been d last day of enquiry making so i waited for close to 6hrs,so the Security man called me in omo see as i dey shake like jelly they so the lady to give me my visa started laughing at me she jst showed me my visa omo i jst lie for d florr dey THANK BABA GOD.. . . . . . . . .AM JUST HAPPY NOWgringringringringringringrin
. KongRaz men!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gstring133: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2013

Chrigo...... me n miss bon dear go end up like bread and Akara.... cox we no go fit do without each other when we torch Toronto.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Amefrica:

I was the one jor. grin
. This Amefrica of a dude....e be like u neva enter guttar b4??...them nor dey use cuttlery chop slap ogrin... Chrigo men, I gat ur back in ur absence..grincheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: hmmm...... smiley

cheesy
miss bon: hmmm...... smiley

He shd gist us nw lol we r waiting

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
ChriGo: ...Padi mi...i dey oooo...how your package?...

Going good. Will letchu know the outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
greatfa4:

Good day great men in the hux
I am so delight to meet this forum now.
I have few question,

1. Does any university in canada, accept 2.84(lower credit) for post graduate?
2. What is the cheapest, I have try to search, find memoria, but others opinion will be welcome?
3. Is it possible to work and study also to assist my fees because I may not get the complete fees?

Plz ur advise will be strongly appreciated. Congratulation to those who have made it.
.....bro if na postgraduate be your target with that cgpa i advice u change target bro....narrow your search down to college postgraduate diploma admission...its your best bet....as for the cost..hmmm!! its advisable to go for 2yrs postgrad diploma and the cost per year ranges from $12000 - $13000 per year .....to work isnt the problem...its just a strategy you have you do...working as a student outside campus isnt allowed buh you can only work on campus for a restricted period of time ....after six months of studies then you can start working off campus...Thats the rules...offcampus jobs pays pretty good compare to oncampus......during summer you are allowed to work 24hrs,you can use that opportunity to work and earn some cool cash grin......its pretty bad that doesnt favour us Winter applicant cuz we have to study from jan - April(4months) ....we cant work offcampus cuz its not up to 6months studies...we get to be issued offcamp work permit around october.....hope dis helps.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
miss bon: LOL, oh so u r dat really short guy grin
. LOL!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.